Poll: Should Spike give Deadliest Warrior a fourth season? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for X-overs, State of Decay, Halloween, and RWBY.
Weight: 140 lbs.
Country: United States of Murica
City: Easy there chief
Activities: 2x Forensics state gold champion(Hannibal & Cannae and William the Conqueror & Hastings). This year: Gustavus Adolphus & Breitenfeld. Trying to acquire ancient weaponry.
Occupations: IGA Employee, UW Platteville attendee in the fall of 2014, Leo officer.
Religious Views (flame war, anyone?): Christian but I believe if you are a well-meaning, kind-hearted person, Heaven is waiting for your arrival.
Political Views: None, I know nothing of politics and do not intend to.
Military Views: War nowadays is very unnecessary and something we need to shed. It will destroy all we've accomplished as a society, either we change or we go back to reinventing the wheel. Above all, we need to support our troops and do all we can to help them (pay all hospital bills, better treatment, more recognition and make everday Veteran's Day). I thank every active or former soldier I meet and pay visits to graves and families at all opportunities.
Country Views: I love the USA, it isn't the greatest or healthiest place but it is my home and I will always be here. But we have many faults, I personally support the death penalty and believe any murderer or pedophile needs a visit with Ol' Sparky. We need a leader who can pay our debt (much easier said than done), call out the bad people when we see them (force Turkey to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide), and have the stones to make unpopular choices to save us. Also guns and media aren't the problem in this country, it's our health care and mental screening. Anybody at a reasonable age can get a gun like it's a damn burger. Prime Examples: Columbine, Arizona Wal-Mart shooter (seriously the guy looked fucking disturbed), and now all this bullying shit and kids getting their hands on their parents guns.
Top 5 Bows:
4. Hunnic Composite Bow
3. Japanese Yumi
2. English longbow
1. Mongol Recurve Bow
Top 5 Knives/Daggers:
5. Bowie Knife
3. Sword Breaker
Top 10 Swords:
10. Celtic Longsword
9. Gladius Hispaniensis
6. Turko-Mongol Saber
4. 1796 Light Cavalry Saber
Top 5 Polearms:
Top 10 People in History I'd love to Beat to Death:
10. Nero-He is the Hitler of Christians and he got off way too easy, plus he undermined Rome as a whole. How: Little Cuts
9. Idi Amin: The complete mess of charisma and psychopathy, I think he is the reason why Uganda is so bass-ackwards. How-Cestus.
8. Kim il Sung/Jong il/Un:You will be the nation that destroys itself in the next couple decades, plus Kim Jong il looks like a pussy I could take. How-Uncle Sam beatdown and giant microwave.
7. Saddam Hussein: Insanity, genocide, and making us rely on GW Bush make me hate you and inadvertently making worldwide opinion on the US plummet. How-Stoning.
6. John Wayne Gacy and Jeffrey Dahmer-Both are incredibly dangerous but drugging them seems fitting for how to set them up. How: Bath of Acid.
5. Ariel Castro- You got off way too easy you coward. How-Eating hot coals.
4. Caligula- I don't know if head trauma will fix you or make you worse so... How: Nail Bat.
3. Pol Pot-You little spitfuck I want to shove a history book down your throat and glasses through your eyes. How-Rat Torture.
2. Adolf Hitler-He needs no deliberation but his punishment must be severe. How-Anything, brazen bull, impalement, plain ol' fisticuffs.
1. Heinrech Himmler- You carried the Holocaust and the image of you staring through a fence at a POW infuriates me and shows your cowardice, plus you got off way WAY too easy. How-Breaking wheel, drawn, hanged, and quartered, or slowly cook you in a concentration camp oven.
Top 5 Most Badass Things Today:
5. African Honey Badger: Need I deliberate?
4. Bedouins: Living in the desert off camels, oases, and the meat of the most venomous animals who were unfortunate enough to bite/sting them is a badass all its own.
3. Russian Cossacks: From kicking the Mongols and Napoleon out of Russia, to be so badass the Russians have to beg them to protect their Olympic games from Chechens who can manufacture their own guns, using only swords and sweet dance skills.
2. Maasai Warriors: Seriously, you have to kill a lion with a spear, take its tail to be a man, and getting ladies by jumping is all awesome.
1. Gurkhas: Still butchering and beheading all things around makes me wonder how they haven't taken over the world yet.
Top 5 Speakers of All Time:
5. (BEGRUDGINGLY) Adolf Hitler: Loath or hate him, the man could speak and be very persuasive.
4. Teddy Roosevelt: Our most badass, balls-out president who got shot and said, "Screw it, I got a speech to deliver." You can now shut up 50 Cent (more like 2 Bit).
3. Julius Caesar: Could piss off the Senate, start a war, or end a war with his words and inspiring his troops.
2. FDR: Gave tons of speeches and used words to boost us out of The Depression.
1. George S. Patton: THE most balls-out speaker whose motivation and vulgarity I hope to instill in my children.
Also, for those that think riveted chainmail is easy to pierce:
Here's some rock artists I like:
Top 5 Guitarists:
5. Brian May
4. Ted Nugent
3. Allen Collins and Gary Rossington
2. Jimmy Page
1. Angus Young
Top Ten Singers:
10. Ronnie Van Zant
9. Rob Zombie
8. Jonathan Davis
7. Alice Cooper
6. Marilyn Manson
5. Brian Johnson
4. Ronnie James Dio
3. Freddie Mercury
2. Robert Plant
1. Bon Scott
Here are my favorite movies.
10. Evil Dead 1, 2, Army of Darkness
9. The Purge
8. Land of the Dead
7. Friday the 13th remake
6. Dawn of the Dead remake
5. Shaun of the Dead
4. Dawn of the Dead original
3. The Dark Knight Trilogy
2. Jaws/28 Days Later
Top 10 Pre-Modern Battles of All Time:
10. Battle of Hastings
9. Battle of Teutoburg Forest
8. Battle of Leuctra
7. Battle of Chancellorsville
6. Battle of Adrianople
5. Battle of Breitenfeld
4. Battle of Lake Trasimene
3. Siege of Alesia
2. Battle of Austerlitz
1. Battle of Cannae
My 5 favorite games:
4. Halo 4
3. Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
2. State of Decay
1. Grand Theft Auto V
Top 5 Protagonists:
5. Nikko Bellic
4. Chuck Greene
3. Marcus Campbell from SoD
2. Master Chief
1. Trevor Philips
Top 5 Antagonists:
5. Dimitri from GTA IV
4. The Governor from The Walking Dead
3. The Joker
2. Devin Weston from GTA V
1. Roman Torchwick from RWBY
Top 5 Female Characters:
5. Cortana (No reason needed.)
4. Maya Torres from SoD (Yoga pants and military training, 'nough said.)
3. Rebecca Chang (She was the full package...DAMN YOU ZIVON!)
2. Miranda Lawson (Even if you haven't played Mass Effect she's on the list.)
1. Zoey from L4D (She was my first "nerd crush"...guilty.)
Top 5 Enemies:
5. Covenant and Flood from Halo series
4. Zombies in L4D series
3. The Hidden
2. Zombies in SoD
1. The Special Zombies in L4D and SoD.
Top 5 Deaths in Gaming:
5. Bill from L4D
4. Cortana in Halo 4
3. Rebecca Chang in Dead Rising 2 (Screw you Zivon!)
2. Sgt. Johnson in Halo 3
1. Lee Everret from The Walking Dead
Top 5 OH SHIT Moments:
5. Devin Weston's lawyer gets sucked through a jet engine in GTA V.
4. Samuel L. Jackson gets eaten by a shark in Deep Blue Sea.
3. Getting attacked by a metric shit ton of zombies between you and your car on low stamina in State of Decay.
2. Random crocodile attacks on AI in Farcry 3.
1. The first 30 minutes of meeting Trevor Phillips in GTA V.
Top 5 Most Annoying Characters:
5. The Church Guy in L4D (SHUT UP!)
4. Lily Ritter from SoD (JUST DIE and quit giving me missions, I have work tomorrow.)
3.Jimmy from GTA V (Made feel ashamed to be a gamer but earned respect for saving and T-bagging Michael.)
2. The Creeper in Minecraft (You got a nice house aaaaand it's gone!)
1. Rochelle from L4D2 (You are a filthy whore and just infuriate me when you talk.)
Top 5 PC Games:
5.GMod (Trouble in Terrorist Town, zombie games, Minigames and Deathruns,etc.)
4. Team Fortress 2
3. The Hidden
Top 5 Web Things:
5. Criken/A Bad Feeling
2. Rooster Teeth/Let's Play
1. RWBY (Yes it outranks its production company, just waiting for Season 2 hurts.)
Top 10 Internet Memes:
9. When you see it...
8. Get Out Frog
7. Courage Wolf
6. You Don't Say?
5. The Really Rustled My Jimmies Gorilla
4. Advice Dog
3. All your base are belong to us!
2. LEEROY JENKINS
1. Insanity Wolf
My 10 Favorite Shows:
10. The Burn with Jeff Ross
9. Viva La Bam/Jackass/Wildboyz
8. Ancients Behaving Badly (Even if the final judgement and show as a whole enrages me!)
7. Blue Mountain State
6. The Jeselnik Offensive
5. The Whitest Kid U Know
4. The Walking Dead
3. South Park
2. Deadliest Warrior
Top 10 Generals of All-Time:
10. Gaius Marius
8. Sun Tzu
7. Genghis Khan
6. George S. Patton
5. Gustavus Adolphus
4. Robert E. Lee
3. Julius Caesar
2. Napoleon Bonaparte
Characters in State of Decay Trilogy:
Zach Kadmon: DeadAliveManiac-Based on Bruce Wayne and The Triptych characters.
Nathaniel Gordon: Zivon96- Based on Commissioner Gordon.
Alex Riddick: Scarecrow'sMainFan-Based on Alfred Pennyworth and Alpha from The Triptych.
Bryan Fox: MetalHarbinger-Based on Lucius Fox and has Morgan Freeman Freeman's voice (I challenge you not to read it in his voice).
Wardrobe: Civil War kepi, blue and red flannel, grey jeans, military boots.
Insignia: Four-star rank
Background: Famed general of the Faunus and Secret War, earning several decisive battles, most notably at Eannac and Ztilretsua during the Faunus War at age 16, before an ambush by displaced Faunus of the island left him the only survivor during the only campaign of the Secret War, his army of over 1,000 slaughtered when he turned 17. Since, he has abandoned his five-star rank and military affairs for retirement to the island. He is currently MIA.
Weapon: Hydra, a kukri that doubles as a Magnum-like revolver, which hardens with each hit.
Semblence: Brilliant tactical and strategic foresight.
Wardrobe: Napoleonic French infantry uniform and Iron Crosses forming the buttons.
Insignia: Iron Cross for acts of valor in battle
Background: Soldier from birth, Ben studied madly in the arts of warfare, slaying every type of Grimm by the age of 13. He even served under Frundsberg at Eannac at 16, slaying hundreds out of the 85,000 rebelling Faunus, who were trapped in a double-envelopment, single-handedly. He also led the charge at Ztilretsua that broke the Faunus lines in two and routing them. He also supported Frundsberg's use of artillery on the ice the enemy fled across to further secure a decisive victory that cold day, but it did not prevent a treaty months later. He has been accepted to Beacon after a stunning test display.
Weapon: Halifax Gibbet, a zweihander that burns white hot and converts to a BAR that fires rounds of varying rapid expansion.
Semblence: Superhuman strength.
Wardrobe: Red silk robe with gold borders, a steel helm covered in the same silk, black pants, plate-and-mail armor and boots.
Insignia: Rusted Star of David
Background: Prized soldier of Frundsberg, but his anger issues drove a wedge further and further between them. Finally, after Erwin's upset at Eannac and refusal to attack the Faunus stronghold, the humiliating defeat of General Lagune at Fort Castle occured, spelling the end of the war, even the decisive Ztilretsua could not end a peace treaty. Furious, Paler abandoned Frundsberg in the middle of campaign, believing he parished at the Ambush. He hunted down and killed all Faunus who were involved, and several innocent, in response. He is currently MIA.
Weapon: Zepesh, a halberd-shotgun combo.
Semblence: Invulnerable when angered, immediate healing and more vicious attacks.
Sergeant "Metal Harbinger": Leader of the FUQ (Federal United Quarantine) squad, proven to be a competent leader with a passion for two things, heavy metal and firing the first (and last) into battle. Prior to the Namalsk Project, Harbinger was deployed to Jordan for a mission of blending in with the natives, ditching his weapons for their clothing and moving between cities each day for a year. Finally, he tracked down the Taliban HQ, earned their trust, and eventually destroyed it with a world record amount of C4, resulting in the casualties of 85% of the Taliban's worldwide members (along with an undocumented 168 civilian casualties). Haringer feels a close bond with all those who serve under him, though Private DAM's lack of cooperation and cowardice push him to the breaking point. His current objective is leading his men to a base high in the mountains and fly his unit out of Namalsk safely.
Equipment: IPod filled with over 500 heavy metal songs, M16, Browning Hi-Power, and Mark I Trench Knife.
Private "Zivon": The second in command, takes his roll seriously, though very arrogantly, and has a limited sense of humor. He takes especial joy in taunting and tormenting Private DAM, who is the only one, along with anyone else who makes fun of his Jewish heritage, who can truly make him lose his cool. Prior to his enrollment in the Namalsk Project, Zivon was a brilliant college student with a lack of social skills, though he is recorded by Cobra Kai as being on a Shag List of nearly every female collegiate. As his first act after enrolling in the military, he was ambushed as part of a hazing rite by everyone in his bunk house...their mangled, wounded bodies wouldn't be found until the next morning. His current objective is to make sure "Sarge"'s orders are carried out precisely and with great effect.
Equipment: Picture of an old flame, Lee-Enfield No. 4, M1911, and Ka-Bar Knife.
Private "Scarecrow": Far more competent than Zivon but more laid back than him and fun-loving. He is often paired with Private DAM to teach him some responsibility and skill in the battlefield, hoping his leadership qualities would rub off. Prior to the Namalsk Project, Scarecrow was a Grade A member of a story-based website, landing in the websites Top 10. After being drafted to the military, he showed his prowess in battle and close-combat. He also has shown great will power, setting a training camp record of 7 straight nights of guard duty for his men, though he made headlines with his Dan Daley Incident, where his gun was accidentally given live ammo on the 6th night and he seriously wounded over 200 of his "enemies" in the dark. He is also the squad's Hand-to-Hand combat specialist, being a master of Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, Aikido, etc, etc, etc. His current objective is keeping his comrades safe and being the main man of disposing of enemies.
Equipment: Several manga comics, double-barrel shotgun, Glock-17, and Machete.
Private "DAM": By far the most incompetent, cocky, underqualified, racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, and any other negative denotation a human can be given. Tired of being bullied for his height, DAM took to using his words against others until he caused the US to start an entire Anti-Bullying Campaign. Upon his arrival to college, he showed some signs of maturing and buckling down, until the Napoleon jokes and caused an inadvertant race war at the University of Arizona. He was then deployed to the military as punishment. Prior to his (forced) enrollment at the Namalsk Project, DAM would constantly undermine the authority of his superiors and cleverly manipulate others to help him slack off without being caught. More helpfully yet equally annoying, he would unveil random historical facts at any given time that has no to some relevance to what is going on. His current objective...don't get the whole unit killed?
Equipment: Several military history books, M1 Garand, Colt Python, and a Buck 120 Knife.
Future Plans: I honestly can't see myself ever leaving this site, I've loved all the things it's brough me and I've met a lot of great people. I am currently going for a majors in history, then a master's in military history, and eventually my doctrine or Ph.D. I intend to teach at a high school level and, with a Ph.D., then a college level and write the Masters of the Battlefield series. May also work on a State of Decay: Breakdown Fanfic.
Unsafe External Link