Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Twilight.
There are only three things that stand out about me and those things are:
1. I procrastinate
2. I'm addicted to yaoi
3. I refuse any cure for numbers 1 & 2
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
(I was truly surprised but the outcome of me reading this. They ring so true for me.)
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perv on them kissing their boyfriends. ( Sadly this is true)
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction. (nope...)
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM. ( To an extent this is true)
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts. (OH MY GOSH it got to the point where he actually watched a yaoi movie with me to see what I wanted him to do... His face was so priceless but it was soooo worth it )
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeuristic activities .(I've always supported gay rights! The other stuff is just a perk!)
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face. ( Luckily I can be very "persuasive")
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc. ( I don't even lie anymore.. Everyone knows)
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga. (OMG! When I walked into Borders and saw it! It was like finding the holy grail!)
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes. ( Soon very very soon)
11. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need. ( .. No one needs to know this)
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits. ( Honestly the truth within this is staggering)