Author has written 16 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Supernatural, Kingdom Hearts, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Bleach, Big Time Rush, and Alice in Wonderland, 2010.
Check out my forum for Bleach roleplayers! http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Soul-Society-s-Roleplayers/135705/
facebook https://www.facebook.com/madaraosearc.mckenzie?fref=ts (Which is mine and Searc's, where you can get story info and shit, and also see who I am when I don't have to pretend for my parents. Like I am on here. :D )
fictionpress http://www.fictionpress.com/madaraotheauthoress (Which is basically this but different stories!)
tumblr http://madaraotheauthoress.tumblr.com/ (My writing blog. Yay! )
My name is Madarao. I am American. Toss out all of your stereotypes, because I'm more than likely -not- that. I am seventeen years old. Yes, I can drive. No, I do not have a car. I am a hypochondriac, an insomniac, germaphobic, cynical, and in denial about the existence of my favorite anime characters. I am insane. I have people living in my head. They most likely don't like you, but that doesn't mean -I- don't like you; they're just really picky. Info in list form down below.
I might try to get update info or whatever up here if people want it.
Name: Madarao McKenzie (No, not really, but my first name is Kaitlyn, and I hate it, so I plan on changing it.)
Weight: 95 lbs
Height: Five feet, five inches.
Birthday: May 28, 1996, 4:10 PM
Status: Single, biches. :P
What I like most about my physical appearance: My eyes. They're all hazel and pretty and stuff.
What I hate most about my physical appearance: Probably my nose, freckles (I played in the sun a lot when I was little), or fingers. xD
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Falling In Reverse, The Autumn Descent, also fairly fond of Black Veil Brides,
Favorite Color: Can't choose one. Won't the other colors feel hurt if I do?
Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Torchwood, House, The Vampire Diaries
Favorite Animes/Mangas: Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Case Closed, Soul Eater, Kekkaishi, Hetalia: Axis Powers, Kyo Kara MAOH!, Bleach (current obsession)
Favorite Video Games: Kingdom Hearts: 365/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Final Fantasy: The Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers, Bleach: The 3rd Phantom
Favorite Books: Eternal, Inkspell series, the Dark Powers series, the Nightworld series, The Vampire Diaries series, the House of Night series, The Chronicles of Valdimir Todd, Dead Is A... series (because I don't know what the series is called xD) Supernatural books, Doctor Who books, Harry Potter
Biggest Fear: That's right. I have a fear. It's fucking mirrors. I fucking -hate- mirrors. I have multiple theories surrounding how evil they are. I'm also not fond of ventriloquist dummies.
10 Weird Facts About Your Authoress, Madarao:
1.) I cannot look into a mirror in the dark. For some reason, I get creeped out. Some story I read a long time back. I have this weird feeling that it's not me in the mirror.
2.) I am a hypochondriac. Sometimes I think that thinking you're sick is worse than actually being sick.
3.) I'm the only one in my immediate family- the family that lives in my house- that is a supporter of gay rights. My dad doesn't really care either way, my mom... let's not get started on her opinions, and my brother's too young to give a fuck.
4.) There is absolutely no reason I started writing. I just did, and, once I started, I had to improve at it or I'd kill myself. xD
5.) A fair number of the guys that actually know me at my school call me Scary Girl; and, yeah, they're afraid of me. (Pansies.)
6.) I've seen a Bon Jovi concert... before I was all that into him. I only knew a couple of his songs when I went. A few days later, I could sing an assload of them. Heh. Bon Jovi. He humped the mic stand at that concert. Yay for the Gulf Coast!
7.) My knees hurt a lot, especially when it rains. Most often, it's the left knee, which makes me feel like Edward Elric with his aching automail ports.
8.) My favorite phrase in Spanish is "Juega a la calle." which translates to "Go play in the street." -Second year Spanish student.
9.) I clean my ears... obsessively. I'm like fucking OCD (CDO, DAMMIT!) about it.
10.) Random guys on Facebook hit on me sometimes. Which is kind of scary. O.o
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... -_-
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." Alphonse Elric (opening for Fullmetal Alchemist)
"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray to Castiel to get his feathery ass down here." Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a funny hat." Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
"I'm ignoring you because you make me sad." Dr. House (House)
"She has very nice, symmetrical buttocks." Zack (Bones)
"Why's it always gotta me that makes the call? It's not like Cas lives in my ass. The dude's busy. -Cas appears behind him- Cas, get outta my ass!" "I was never in your... -gets weird looks-" Dean Winchester and Castiel, respectively (Supernatural)
"My injuries are fully healed, and I'm revvin' at full-throttle." Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
"A lesson without pain is meaningless, for you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return. But once you have overcome it and made it your own, you will gain an irreplaceable, fullmetal heart."
Last updated: 25-7-13 4:05 A.M.