Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and X-Men: The Movie.
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~Eleanor Powell
Hello My Lovelies!!…
Now that’s outta the way, here’s the basics;
- I’m Catholic, born an’ raised. Don’t give me crap ‘bout it. I don’t have a problem if you’re different, an’ I expect th’ same from ya
- My sexual Orientation? Horizontal Usually… I’m straight, but I got nothin’ against people who aren’t. (if ya do have something ‘gainst it, don’t preach to me about it.)
- I’m a gal, but I love Halo an’ Call of Duty; hell, even if ya aint a gamerchick ya gotta admit whoever came up wit’ th’ idea was a genius.
- I’m a nerd/geek (whichever ya prefer) an’ I’m proud of it. If ya don’t like it, ya can bugger off.
- If you’re scared of who ya are or who ya wanna be, get someone ta slap ya out ‘f it. Be proud of who ya are; sexual orientation, gender, religion, race, whatever. Don’t let anyone give ya crap ‘bout it, an’ I mean ANYONE.
- If you’re racist or biased religion wise, get the hell off this page. Don’t message me, don’t come anywhere near anything that has ta do with me.
Now that’s outta my system, if ya don’t gotta problem with nuttin I just listed, we’re good =D
Now my lovelies, if you’re interested (or a stalker), here’s some info bout my wonderful self ;)
- I love music an’ art. Play Piano and French horn, and love ta sketch.
- Most ‘f th’ music I listen ta is alternative or metal, but I’ll listen to anythin’ that ain’t rap (I just don’ like it, if ya do, good on ya)
- My favorite bands (and they change quite frequently) are; Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, Superchick, Metallica, Ensiferum, FM Static, Pillar, 12 Stones, Killswitch Engage and Switchfoot.
- Favorite movies of all time are; Monty Python and the Holy Grail (if ya haven’t seen it yet, ya need to. I practically have th’ whole thing memorized) and Star Wars (because everyone know they’re amazing, they’re just ‘fraid ta admit it.)
- I used ta be in marching band (played French horn/mellophone) but I’m currently home-schooled for medical reasons; i. e. a chronic (daily) an’ incapacitating headache
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds you hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her."
If any of you have read the poem 'footprints in the sand', this is a different version that I love.
Now imagine you and the Lord Jesus are walking along the beach together.
For much of the way the Lord's footprints go along steadily, consistently, rarely varying in the pace. But your prints are in a disorganized stream of zig zags, starts, stops, turnarounds, circles, departures, and returns. For much of the way it seems to go like this. But gradually, your footprints come in line with the Lord's, soon paralleling His consistently. You and Jesus are walking as true friends.
This seems perfect, but then an interesting thing happens; your footprints that once etched the sand next to the Master's are now walking precisely in His steps. Inside His large footprints is the smaller "sandprint," safely enclosed. You and Jesus are becoming one; this goes on for many miles.
But gradually you notice another change. The footprints inside the larger footprints seem to grow larger. Eventually it disappears altogether. There is only one set of footprints. They have become one; again this goes on for a long time.
But then something awful happens. The second set of footprints is back. This time it seems even worse than before. Zig zags all over the place. Stop...start. Deep gashes in the sand. A veritable mess of prints. You're amazed and shocked. But this is the end of your dream.
Now you speak: "Lord, I understand the first scene with the zig zags, fits, starts, and so on. I was a new Christian, just learning. But You walked on through the storm and helped me learn to walk with You."
"That is correct," replied the Lord.
"Then, when the smaller footprints were inside of Yours, I was actually learning to walk in Your steps. I followed You very closely."
"Very good. You have understood everything so far."
"Then the smaller footprints grew and eventually filled in with Yours. I suppose that I was actually growing so much that I was becoming more like You in every way."
"But this is my question, Lord. Was there a regression of something? The footprints went back to two, and this time it was worse than the first."
The Lord smiles, then laughs. "You didn't know?" He says, "It was then that we danced."
Now, my archive of quotes for people who have they’re heads stuck so far up their asses they can’t see reason.
For racists; A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
For those against homosexuality;
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines
You could move. ~Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighborhood
From a religious point of view, if God had thought homosexuality is a sin, he would not have created gay people. ~ Howard Dean