Author has written 18 stories for Justice League, Young Justice, NCIS, Warriors, Batman the Animated Series, Alvin and the chipmunks, Transformers, Avengers, and Doctor Who.
I am writer and an artist. My deviantART is
I am a huge fan of JL, and JLU. About me: A high school student who hides a lot of stuff from her friends, like her TMNT and JL addiction. I love animals, and spend most of my time writing JL and JLU FF and dreaming about getting Lightanimal's powers. Lightanimal is based on myself, though her age changes from FF to FF. Next to Lightanimal, Flash, Batman and Hawkgirl are my fav heroes. Superman makes me mad, and I think he's over rated. Step over and let Flash have some of the light, Boy Scout! I'm also a huge fan of His Dark Materials, and dæmons. I suggest you Google them is you don't know.
So, most of you know that I am writing a book about Lightanimal in the DC Comics Universe. Well, I have decided to change that. There will now be no DC charries in my series. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing my short stories, though. No worries! So, that's all I'm going to tell you for now! You're just going to have to wait until my first book comes out!! Yay! Muahahaha!!! *Evil smile*
Hammy the Squirrel from Over the Hedge is my idol, and I don't want to hear anyone say I'm crazy! Well, maybe I am, but that's the way I like it!
That's it! Hope you like my stories! This is the first time ever that I'm putting my stories out to the world, so yeah. I have so many stories that I've started, and never finished. The only one I've finished is one for school. Review please! Oh, and most of my stories will have Lightanimal in them. Because, I like that way! And I don't want to hear anyone say different! *Bat-glare* So, I just published my first NCIS fanfic and got a lot favorites! Thanks, everyone!
If you would like to join the protest against crappy, sappy, romance fics in which little or no attention is paid to grammer/editing/ect. copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: therealme1123, anonymouse13, Wally_West_Go_Zoom, SkysFireLady15
Relationship Status: Taken!
Current Job: None
Fave Food: Meat. I love meat
Fave Animal: Do I have to choose...?
Fave Supernatural Being: Werewolves and super powered peoples.
Favorite Word(s): Dude, Boo Yeah
Fave Show: Justice League, Young Justice, Teen Titans, NCIS, My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic
Fave Music: Alternative, punk and hard rock
Fave Books: Warriors, His Dark Materials, The Inheritance series, the Ranger's Apprentice
Fave Characters: Flash, Bats, Hawkgirl
Favorite Song: I have way to many...
Role-Model(s): Hammy the Squirrel, Batman, Flash, Green Arrow
My FanFiction Family: Heartless Demon Wolf (my editor! Thanks for helping me with everything! :D)
One Hundred Random Q & A's!
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? YES!!!! :D
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Oh yeah.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Same house for 16 years (I'm 16)
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey's milk chocolate and Milky Way.
5) Favorite shoes? Converse (Even if they do make my ankle want to die)
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yup
7) Least favorite school subject? Math and Science.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Lord no...
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Not that I remember...
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind: My books and stories
12) Favorite genre of music? Heavy Metal/Alternative
13) How many pets do you own? One dog, and sorta a horse.
14) What time were you born? 4:40 am
15) Do you like beer? No, I'm underage... But I did have this one dream...
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yup
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squeakquel. Well, not really. Though some friends are not allowed to look through my CDs...
18) Are you sarcastic? Who, me? Of course not! :P Yes, very.
19) Is anyone in your family famous? Not really, but I do have a friend who's been in several big movies and Patrick Dempsey's mother is my neighbor.
20) How many watches do you own? One, that I never remember to wear.
21) Summer or winter? Summer. Though I am a nordic skier...
23) Favorite color to wear? Black
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite. Pepsi can go die in a hole far, far away
25) What color is your cell phone? Black sparkly
26) Where is your second home? The barn
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yuppers! It was fun...
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Not yet.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two.
30) How many video games do you own? Zippo.
31) What was your first pet? A goldfish named Calico.
32) Ever had braces? Yeah...
33) Do looks matter? Not really...although I might be biased because I didn't do so well in the looks department.
34) Do you use chapstick? Only when I need it.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Edmondson, Mr. Woodside and Mrs. Williams.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Neither, I don't worry much about clothes.
37) Are you too forgiving? Definitely not...I am scarily good at holding a grudge...
38) How many children do you want? None
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yup. Black and sliver spiky bracelet, batman fake plugs, and a skull choker.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? I don't like leftovers.
41) Do you own a gun? No, but I'd like to someday.
42) Ever thought you were in love? I've had crushes on fictional characters... But yes. In fact, I know I'm in love.
43) When was the last time you cried? Last week...when I was tired and mad.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Passed out because I had just gotten back from a really long trip.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Neither.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No, but I've called my principal Dad...
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yup!
48) Nicknames? Squirrel and Canada.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No, but I really want to go! College maybe... I hope...
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Nope.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yup. It was my mom's and she gave it to me when I turned 15.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yup. But I wasn't about five months ago...
57) Do you dye your hair? Yup. First red, and not black. I'm sticking with black.
58) Does anyone like you? My totally amazing boyfriend
59) What year were you born? 1996
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? See question 59...
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No...
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Neither, but if I had to chose, Wendys.
63) Do you like yourself? Yes, now.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Dad, although Mom's great too.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred gender? Smile and laugh.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Not unless I let my imagination get away from it's cage that I keep it in when I'm not writing.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Yick, no!
68) Do you own a webcam? It's built into my laptop...
69) Have you ever worn a striped shirt? Not since I was little.
70) Ever broke a bone? Yup. Ankle twice, and my right humorous bone (It wasn't funny, I swear)
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What's AIM? Facebook, yes.
73) Pringles or lays? Both.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yup. He still hates me and won't let it go.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Neither.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Brady Bunch.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? NO!
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My brother.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Faint one, byt my right ear..
80) Do you own a car? Not yet, though I do need one...
81) Can you cook? Ramen. I can make Ramen...
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. My brother.
3. Shallow girls who think they're better than anyone else.
83) Do you text message often? Just to my riding instructor.
84) Money or love? Love, all the way. I could care less about money.
85) Do you have any scars? One on my right ankle from camp, one on the back of my calf from camp and one on my chin from a bar.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To own the horse that I want.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? I enjoy movies that scare me...they usually don't scare anyone else.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Whichever happens to be in my purse..
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yep.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No, I haven't seen any of them.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? No, but I own several boxes of colored pencils.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My wonderful, amazing boyfriend.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My ex-boyfriend.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My dad, sort of.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friend.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Not answering...
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My friend
100) Who was the last person that called you? No one has called me, but I called my mom on Monday...