Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Wizard of Oz, and DragonVale.
Name: Classified ;)
Favorite Book Genres: Romance, Gothic, Horror, Drama
Favorite People.: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Tim Burton, Helena Bonham-Carter, Jamie Campbell-Bower
Favorite Movies: The Wizard of Oz, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd, The Nightmare Before Christmas; All Disney movies!!
Favorite Music: My Chemical Romance, P!nk, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Cascada, Sweeney Todd soundtrack, Les Miserables soundtrack
Basic Bio: Born, lived, still alive! :D Music=Life and Hugs, Cookies, and Friends make the world go 'round!
Favorite Authors: Chris Wooding, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Ted Dekker, Ridley Peterson (Kingdom Keepers series), Frank Beddor (Looking Glass Wars trilogy), P.C and Kristin Cast (House of Night series)
Favorite Quotes: "What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?" -Edward, Twilight
"I'm not leaving without Jack!
Nevermind, let's go!" Will Turner, Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
"Sanity is a state of mind. It's somewhere near North Dakota." -unknown
"I don't suffer from insanity; I ENJOY EVERY FRIGGIN MINUTE OF IT!!" -Phish Tacko
"It's Violate Your Friends day!!" -Phish Tacko and me
"Can you forgive me again? You're my one true friend, and I never meant to hurt you." -Forgive Me, Evanescence
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate????
Not at all! they could be carried..." -Monty Python and the Holy Grail
"Can you move at all?
Move? You're alive! If you want, I can fly." -Westley, Buttercup; The Princess Bride
"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for a while." -Westley, The Princess Bride.
"Oh good! A familiar face!
-squawk!- Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" Will Turner, Mr. Cotton's Parrot; Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
"Natural blonde; Please speak slowly." -T shirt
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then let everyone else wonder how you did it." -unknown
“Appearances have little consequence; ‘tis the person within that is the true attraction.” –Jane, Jane Eyre
“You were there to save me; you are my guardian angel.” –Mr. Rochester, Jane Eyre
“You are not your wounds.” –Jane, Jane Eyre
“Would you throw convention to the wind to achieve happiness?” –Mr. Rochester, Jane Eyre
“Brains and beauty; a lethal combination.” –Mr. Rochester, Jane Eyre
“If I made a mistake, it would be my duty to bear the punishment.” –Jane, Jane Eyre
“You make love sound unpleasant.
It is all-consuming. Only when it is reciprocated does it bring the most pleasure.” –Jane, Mr. Rochester, Jane Eyre
"Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you, and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty... I should make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you... [It] is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if we both had passed through the grave and we stood at God's feet, equal- as we are!" -Jane, Jane Eyre
Top Ten Reasons Being Gay Is Wrong
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage