Author has written 5 stories for Pokémon, Warriors, and My Little Pony.
It's GreyAthena here! Hope you are having a good day!
Warrior Name: Undecided, but I like Stormfire and Moonglow
Warrior Clan: Probably RiverClan or WindClan.
Tribe Name: Ice on frozen pool or Moon in Silver Lake
Animal I would like to be: A winged cat! Wait, what do you mean it has to be real? Where's the fun in that?
random quotes from my family:
"I knew he was evil! You should never trust a guy who puts you in a basket!" My little sister Abby.
Dad, taking me into the living room to practice piano: Let's go!
Abby: Go where?
David, my brother: Why to the North Pole of course! This is the Polar Express!
They Hurt HerAbout six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you
1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a shit.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you laughed at at least one of those. I know you did. =3
1. Your Gangster Name! (first 3 letters of your first name and izzle) Rebizzle. Weirdest. Name. Ever.
2. Your Detective Name (colour and an animal) Purple Cat. Not bad.
3. Your Soap Opera Name (Your middle name and the name of the current street your living at) Mary Warton. Hey, that actually sounds like a name!
4. Your Star Wars Name (The first 3 letters of your surname, first 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your mum's maiden name) Thorerep. Ummm, what?
5. Your Superhero/heroine Name (Colour and favourite drink) Silver water. It's... so beautiful.
6. Your Arab Name (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your surname, any letter of your middle name (s), 2nd letter of your mum's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's first middle name, 1st letter of a sibling(s) first name and last letter of your mum's middle name(s) No. I don't know my parent's middle names.
7. Your Witness Protection Name (One of your mum's middle names) See above.
8. Your Goth Name (The colour black and one of the names of your pet(s) Black Miracle. Woah. That's really good. And yes one of my cats is named Miracle.
9. Your Rock Star Name (A fruit and a weapon that can injure) Apple Dagger Uh, weirdness!
10. Your Pirate Name (2nd favourite colour and a pirate accesory) Yellow Parrot. Meh.
While I'm not one of those crazed fangirls who wants to eat Nightcloud's heart out, I really hate the whole CrowXNight thing. It's pretty obvious that he doesn't love her. He just randomly picked a she-cat and grabbed her while saying, "Uh, yeah. See guys, I'm loyal! I had kits with... uh, what's her name again? Oh yeah, Nightcloud! I love her now, not my beloved Leafpool!" If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Blazingstar of ThunderClan: Spottedwind19, GreyAthena
IMPORTANT- Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen/ Robert Pattison are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Quick, we need sponsers! :D:D:D:D:D (I actually think he's kind of ugly...)
1. How does the world see me?
Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars (Well that's depressing. Am I really that bad?)
2. Will I have a happy life?
The Other Side by Evanescence (Ummm, I don't know what to make of that)
3. What do people really think of me?
Pain by Three Days Grace (So either they think I'm in pain or they think I am a pain. Neither option good)
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Life After You by Daughtry (I guess that's a yes...)
5. How can I make others happy?
Breakeven (Falling to Peices) by The Script (Yeah, I don't know what to make of that)
6. How can I make myself happy?
How To Save a Life by The Fray (Er, become a superhero and save lives? I could live with that!)
7. What should I do with my life?
Girl Next Door by Saving Jane (Yeah, no clue)
8. Will I ever have children?
Soulmate by Natasha Bedingfield (Well it might mean that I'll get married anyway...)
9. What is some good advice for me?
I Don't Want To Be In Love(Dance Floor Anthem) by Good Charlotte (I guess I shouldn't fall in love right now)
10. What do I think my current theme song is?
Lights by Ellie Goulding (ummm, sure I guess)
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Lithium by Evanescence (Okay, slightly more accurate)
12. What song will play at my funeral?
Structure by Innerpartysystem (Hey! I will not change and betray people!)
13. What type of men do you like?
Fairytale by Alexander Rybak (Sigh. I think the only guys I'm ever going to get are going to be in fairytales)
14. What is my wedding day going to be like?
I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace (Well this is not a good omen)
15. Why am I here?
Sick by Evanescence (Ummm, I don't think I was put on this planet just to be sick)
16. What will people remember me for?
Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin (Maybe I will stand up to someone!)
17. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
I Can Walk on Water by Basshunter (Yay! I love that song!)
18. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Oceans by Evanescence (I guess not)
19. What will this year be all about?
Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) by Shakira (We're going to save Africa?!)
20 - If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
What Hurts the Most by Cascada (Maybe I'm in pain?)
21 - The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Superman by Lazlo Bane (I don't think so)
22 - Your message to the world:
SOS by Rihanna (What? What do I need saving from?)
23 - Your deepest secret:
Closer by Ne-Yo (Errrrrrr)
24 - Your innermost desire:
Haunted by Evanescence (No it is not to be haunted!)
25 - Your oldest memory makes you think:
Awake and Alive by Skillet (Maybe I feel more alive or something?)
26 - Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Time of Dying by Three Days Grace (Untill death do us part? Ok!)
27 - When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
The Only One by Evanescence (Well I am the only me)
28 - Right now, your feelings are:
Bad Day by Daniel Powter (Actually, today was pretty good)
29 - The day you fall in love will be the day that:
All That I'm Living For by Evanescence (The day that I find what I'm living for I guess)
30- You’d describe your best friend as:
Doctor Who by Parry Gripp (While my friends like that show I don't think they are like this song)
31- You'd describe yourself as:
Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Umm, I don't think so)
32- Your friends describe you as:
Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco (I don't think that's right...)
33- In an elevator you are most likely to:
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield (Can you unwrite something?)
34- Your philosophy in life is:
Last to Know by Three Days Grace (Errr, no)
35 - Your farewell message to the readers of this:
Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan (I guess you know a lot about me from this or something)
HOW COULD YOU? - By Jim Willis, 2001
When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my antics and made you laugh. You called me your child, and despite a number of chewed shoes and a couple of murdered throw pillows, I became your best friend. Whenever I was "bad," you'd shake your finger at me and ask "How could you?" -- But then you'd relent and roll me over for a belly rub.
My housebreaking took a little longer than expected, because you were terribly busy, but we worked on that together. I remember those nights of nuzzling you in bed and listening to your confidences and secret dreams, and I believed that life could not be any more perfect. We went for long walks and runs in the park, car rides, stops for ice cream (I only got the cone because "ice cream is bad for dogs" you said), and I took long naps in the sun waiting for you to come home at the end of the day.
Gradually, you began spending more time at work and on your career, and more time searching for a human mate. I waited for you patiently, comforted you through heartbreaks and disappointments, never chided you about bad decisions, and romped with glee at your homecomings, and when you fell in love. She, now your wife is not a "dog person" -- still I welcomed her into our home, tried to show her affection, and obeyed her. I was happy because you were happy.
Then the human babies came along and I shared your excitement. I was fascinated by their pinkness, how they smelled, and I wanted to mother them, too. Only she and you worried that I might hurt them, and I spent most of my time banished to another room, or to a dog crate. Oh, how I wanted to love them, but I became a "prisoner of love." As they began to grow, I became their friend. They clung to my fur and pulled themselves up on wobbly legs, poked fingers in my eyes, investigated my ears, and gave me kisses on my nose. I loved everything about them and their touch -- because your touch was now so infrequent -- and I would've defended them with my life if need be. I would sneak into their beds and listen to their worries and secret dreams, and together we waited for the sound of your car in the driveway.
There had been a time, when others asked you if you had a dog, that you produced a photo of me from your wallet and told them stories about me. These past few years, you just answered "yes" and changed the subject. I had gone from being "your dog" to "just a dog ," and you resented every expenditure on my behalf. Now, you have a new career opportunity in another city, and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You've made the right decision for your "family, " but there was a time when I was your only family
I was excited about the car ride until we arrived at the animal shelter. It smelled of dogs and cats, of fear, of hopelessness. You filled out the paperwork and said "I know you will find a good home for her." They shrugged and gave you a pained look. They understand the realities facing a middle-aged dog, even one with "papers." You had to pry your son's fingers loose from my collar as he screamed "No, Daddy! Please don't let them take my dog!" And I worried for him, and what lessons you had just taught him about friendship and loyalty, about love and responsibility, and about respect for all life. You gave me a good-bye pat on the head, avoided my eyes, and politely refused to take my collar and leash with you. You had a deadline to meet and now I have one, too. After you left, the 2 nice ladies said you probably knew about your upcoming move months ago & made no attempt to find me another good home. They shook their heads & asked "How could you?"
They are as attentive to us here in the shelter as their busy schedules allow. They feed us, of course, but I lost my appetite days ago. At first, whenever anyone passed my pen, I rushed to the front, hoping it was you that you had changed your mind -- that this was all a bad dream... or I hoped it would at least be someone who cared, anyone who might save me.
When I realized I could not compete with the frolicking for attention of happy puppies, oblivious to their own fate, I retreated to a far corner and waited. I heard her footsteps as she came for me at the end of the day, and I padded along the aisle after her to a separate room. A blissfully quiet room. She placed me on the table and rubbed my ears, and told me not to worry. My heart pounded in anticipation of what was to come, but there was also a sense of relief. The prisoner of love had run out of days.
As is my nature, I was more concerned about her. The burden which she bears weighs heavily on her, and I know that, the same way I knew your every mood. She gently placed a tourniquet around my foreleg as a tear ran down her cheek. I licked her hand in the same way I used to comfort you so many years ago. She expertly slid the hypodermic needle into my vein. As I felt the sting and the cool liquid coursing through my body, I lay down sleepily, looked into her kind eyes and murmured "How could you?"
Perhaps because she understood my dog speak, she said "I'm so sorry." She hugged me, and hurriedly explained it was her job to make sure I went to a better place, where I wouldn't be ignored or abused or abandoned, or have to fend for myself -- a place of love and light so very different from this earthly place. And with my last bit of energy, I tried to convey to her with a thump of my tail that my "How could you?" was not directed at her. It was directed at you, My Beloved Master, I was thinking of you. I will think of you and wait for you forever. May everyone in your life continue to show you so much loyalty?
If the story above affected you as much as it did me, please copy and paste this onto your own profile
you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, (actually I have) Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki (I do all the time!), WeaselChick, Celyna ( i fall up the steps to school every time i go up them... sadly...), SSAHC, Sanoon, Phantom-Flames, Leopardheart (just once, but still...), Littlwhisker (I do it all the time so get over it!), WhiteWinged Alchemist, Yasu Uchiha , Fox-Zodiac (Very difficult to accomplish, but somehowI have. Many Many Times), Pawz4thought (At the time I believe I was extremely hyper and defied the laws of physics and gravity), pinkgrrll (i hate gravity), Wolfbane Hana ( stupid people at school), Shiningstarwhiteback(Not my fault! its the book iwas was reading! blame the book!), GreyAthena (I was running, I tried to jump up the stairs, and I failed)
Pick the month you were born in-
January ~ I killed
February ~ I smelled
March ~ I ran naked with
April ~ I jumped
May ~ I ate
June ~ I shot
July ~ I danced with
August ~ I loved
September ~ I kissed
October ~ I robbed
November ~ I slapped
December ~ I stabbed
-Pick the day you were born on-
1 ~ A banana
2 ~ A homeless guy
3 ~ A house
4 ~ A mop
5 ~ Barney the dinosaur
6 ~ A sock
7 ~ A stripper
8 ~ My lover
9 ~ My teacher
10 ~ An iPod
11 ~ A movie star
12 ~ A phone
13 ~ An angel
14 ~ A drunk guy
15 ~ A crack head
16 ~ A pillow
17 ~ A cat
18 ~ A teletubby
19 ~ A hobo
20 ~ Paris Hilton
21 ~ A dog
22 ~ A bird
23 ~ Elmo
24 ~ A rock star
25 ~ My toothbrush
26 ~ A glass of milk
27 ~ The kool-aid man
28 ~ A french fry
29 ~ A lesbian
30 ~ An emo
31 ~ A snowman
-Pick the color of the shirt you wearing-
White ~ Because a hobo stole my taco.
Black ~ Because the voices told me to.
Pink ~ Because I wanted to.
Red ~ Because I’m bringing sexy back!
Brown ~ because I’m on crack.
Polka dots ~ Because insanity is fun!
Purple ~ cuz I’m gangsta my home skillett and biscutz.
Gray ~ because I’m cool like dat
Green ~ Because big bird told me to.
Orange ~ Because I know kung-fu.
Maroon ~ because I’m a good girl.
Turquoise ~ Because I was chasing the leprechaun.
Blue ~ Because that’s how I roll!
Tye dye ~ because I’m a freaking scuba diver you got a problem with that? Didn’t think so!
Yellow ~ Because the hippies kidnapped me in the middle of the night.
None ~ Because The aliens did experiments on me.
I kissed a hobo because that's how I roll.