Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Doctor Who.
Hiya, here's some stuff you should know... *takes a deep breath*
I'm kinda really in love with Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Skulduggery, and a few other little things. My favorite color changes every few seconds. Many people consider me a hyper/crazy/insane/severely mental person, but really I'm only hyper sometimes and...well, yeah I'm insane and crazy most of the time. I'd tell you other stuff like my name and stuff but some people, *cough cough*stalkers*cough cough* might try to find me, so you will all only know me as Gallifrey'sBest or Holly. I can be very random, so you should be on guard at all times. But generally I am a sweet, mildly-insane girl. By the way, though I avoid info for fear of people, *cough cough*stalkers*cough cough* you may know I am may eventually mention stuff 'bout me.
Doctor Who related- I am most definitely a Tenth Doctor lover. He is by far the greatest thing to ever happen to the show. I also like Eleven, but David Tennant changed Doctor Who like nothing else.
Okay, FYI FYI FYI: to everyone. I changed my name. So for those who knew me as "InsaneLautnerLover" I am now "Gallifrey'sBest". Commit it to memory people!
The Doctor [first words after regenerating: Hello! Oka — [gulp, nauseated expression] New teeth. That's weird
[The Doctor and Rose are recalling a humorous adventure they had been on; Mickey is gingerly holding down a button on the TARDIS console]
The Doctor: Oi! Santa! A word of advice. If you're attacking a man with a sonic screwdriver... [picks up a microphone and speaks into it] Don't let him near the sound system.
[While the TARDIS is out of control]
Spurrina: You will be silent!
The Doctor: Name?
Dalek Sec: The Doctor will open the Ark!
Reinette: Oh, this is my lover, the King of France.
Rose: Oh, here's trouble. What you been up to?
Rose: [about the Koh-i-Noor] How much is that worth?
The Doctor Well... you could do that. Yeah, you could do that. Of course you could! But why? Look at these people, these human beings. Consider their potential! From the day they arrive on the planet, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than— no, hold on. Sorry, that's The Lion King. But the point still stands: Leave them alone!
Donna: Although... there were the bees disappearing.
The Human/Tenth Doctor: No no no no. I'm unique. Never been another like me. 'Cause all that regeneration energy went into the hand. Look at my hand! I love the hand. But then you touched it— WHAM! Shhhhh!! Instantaneous biological metacrisis. I grew out of you. Still. Could be worse.
The Human/Doctor: Is it— Did I— No. You are kidding me. No way...One heart...I got one heart...This body, has got only one heart.
Max: My name is Max! [his golden tooth pings]
The Doctor: Black tie... Whenever I wear this, something bad always happens.
The Tenth Doctor (and Sky): No, I've got to stay back. 'Cause if she's copying us then maybe the final stage is becoming us. I don't want her becoming me, or things could get a lot worse.
The Doctor: That's it! Donna, brilliant! Planets are being taken out of time as well as space. Put this into 3D. Now, if we add Pyrovillia... and Adipose III... Something missing. Where else, where else where else where else? Lost lost lost lost lost. . . Oh! The Lost Moon of Poosh!
The Doctor: This is my Timey-Wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces. Whether you want it to or not, actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.
The Eleventh Doctor: Why does no one ever listen to me? Do I just have a face that nobody listens to... again?
Tenth Doctor: Now, what's interesting about my screwdriver, very hard to interfere with. Practically nothing's strong enough. Well, some hair dryers, but I'm working on that.
Tenth Doctor: Come on, what's new? what's different?!
talking about the doctor moon*
The Tenth Doctor: The Library. So big it doesn't need a name. Just a great big "The".
The Tenth Doctor: I'm a time traveler. I point and laugh at archeologists.
Tenth Doctor: Thing about me, I'm stupid. I talk too much. I was babbling on. This gob doesn't stop for anything. Want to know the only reason I'm still alive? Always stay near the door. *sonics open a door and escapes*
Miss Angelvista:" My father told me I had an IQ of plankton and I was pleased."
Donna: I can't understand you... How many words? One! One word! Shake... milk-shake... milk?! No, not milk. Shake, shake, shake?! Cocktail shaker! What do you want, a Harvey Wallbanger?
[After travelling to 1599]Martha: But are we safe? Can we move around and stuff?
Shakespeare [on the stage as the Carrionites are materializing, to save the world he is improvising a speech to send them back.]: Close up this din of hatefull dire decay. Decomposition of your witches plot. You thieve my brains, consider me you're toy —my doted doctor tells me I am not!
What High School Musical has Taught us as a Country
1. If you wish to show your inability or dislike for dancing, it's perfectly reasonable to break out in a dance number.
2. College? It's not important, as long as you can hang out with your friends.
3. If your love is strong enough, fireworks will go off, and lanterns will fly away as you and your boyfriend kiss.
4. Playing sports is a hint that it's time to break into song.
5. Don't worry about being rude/mean because in the end things will work out for you.
6. School spirit is a must. Especially during the summer.
7. Your friends are not human and should always be addressed by the name of their school mascot.
8. Yes! You can paint your locker pink! Screw the school board.
9. You can be a chef, lifeguard, or golf assistant...no experience needed!
10. A guy can never wear too much bronzer.
11. Lakes are the equilivant of mirrors. They can show your reflection perfectly!
12. It is possible to memorize a 3 minute song over the course of 30 seconds...and sing it perfectly!
13. It doesn't matter that you're not a staff member... You can still attend any and all staff events.
14. The phrase 'more moves than an octopus in a wrestling match' is something that can be used in everyday conversation.
15. There are two bells that get you out of school. The first one tells you to start singing and dancing, the second announces you should stop.
16. Even though its the last day of school, it's ok to leave stuff in the locker for the summer.
17. If your family is 'saving pennies' for your college education and gives you a junky truck to drive because they 'can't afford anything else', it is normal for their kitchen to have expensive granite counter tops and a 7,000 fridge.
18. Pianos can float now. Go ahead, try it.
19. It's perfectly acceptable for a guy to wear girl's capris.
20. If you're upset, just run through a golf course, jumping and spinning, while singing 'Bet on it'...you won't fall at any point, and no one will stop and think 'what the heck?' .
21. You can send telepathic messages to your mom to tell her to pick you up just as you're finishing your breakup song with your boyfriend.
22. A resort can be highly successful when there are way more employees than guests.
23. 'And she stepped on the ball' is actually quite funny. You just need to put it into context.
24. One family can apparently control an entire city, including all educational institutions in the area.
25. It's good manners to refer to your mother as a 'back stabber'.
26. Turkey imported from Maine is much better than any other turkey. In fact, it's fabulous...
27. Apparently, it is now possible to hire an entire high school to be the staff at an upscale country club.
28. Iced tea from England is blue.
29. Water Bug is a really cute, funny, and romantic pet name.
30. Being a teenage paparazzi at school and taking multiple pictures of the same two people is not weird or creepy in any way
31. It is okay to try to grope your girlfriend if she's leaving you, even though you guys have never kissed before.
32. When your girlfriend tells you that your shoes don't match your tie, you must do a stupid looking surfer move to see if she's right, you can't just look down.
33. When you frolic with your girlfriend in the golf course, you get in trouble. When you frolic by yourself and sing, nothing happens.
34. It is possible to have any object in the world come in pink & engraved with your initials.
35. If you are the basketball star of your school, you can get yourself, as well as the rest of the school, summer jobs.
36. Lava Springs apparently had no employees, since they had to hire a whole new staff.
37. Don't change your friends, change your dreams.
38. Corbin Bleu switched shampoos in HSM 2. Because his hair obviously did not have as much shine, bounce, or body as it did in HSM 1.
39. Even though Chad danced in 'Get your head in the game', 'Status Quo' and 'What time is it', he apparently does not dance, according to the song 'I don't dance'.
40. 'What team?' 'Wildcats!''GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!' can fix any problem.
41. Basketball scholarships at the University of Albuquerque depend completely on your musical performance skills
42. Guitars and speaker equipment can be placed near a pool safely.
43.Take two small saucepan lids and bang them together. You'll find they make the exact same sound as a large gong. Go on, have a go.
What to Do During an Exam
1. GET a copy of the exam, then run out screaming, "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. TALK the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking!" Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. BRING a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. ON the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. RUN into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say, "They've found me, I have to leave the country!" and run off.
6. 15 MINUTES into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out, "Merry Christmas!" If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 minutes.
7. COME into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. COME down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. BRING things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. AS soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. EVERY 5 minutes stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, and continue with the exam.
12. TURN in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. GET the exam. 20 minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out, "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts. (ie. threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. SHOW up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mummy).
16. COMMENT on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. COME to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. IF the exam is maths/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get Pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. TRY to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. BRING some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. DURING the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. PUKE into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. TAKE 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. ACT spazzy.
25. WALK in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. DO the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. BRING a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. EVERY now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. FROM the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.
30. AFTER you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. IN the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. BRING cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment, "please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. STAND up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. FAKE a heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. WEAR a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting, "What? I'm on my way!!" Rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. TAILGATE outside the classroom before the exam.
37. IF your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. BRING a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. COMPLETE the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. BRING one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. MAKE strange noises and get people to stare. Look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. DRESS like the professor.
44. USE invisible ink to answer the whole exam.
45. ORDER catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
P.S. Don't actually do this during a test; it would be hilarious, but you do have a permanent record (if you're still in school, that is) .
If you've ever laughed for 10 minutes straight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-three percent of the teen population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy and paste this if you would be part of the seven percent that'd be LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think the semi-colon is completely useless, stupid, annoying and plotting to destroy the English language as we know it, put this in your profile.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile
All the good guys are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies or TV shows
You say i'm a freak, i say i'm a freak; looks like we have something in common.
I'm not a good girl, i just don't get caught.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile
If keyboards hate you, copy and paste this
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you jump up and scream with happiness every time someone uses "chocolate", and ," ice cream" in the same sentence copy and paste this into you profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that Doctor Who is the Greatest Show in the Galaxy, put this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for five minutes or more, place this on your profile.
If you and/or your best friend are insane, put this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you think the school week is way too long and weekends are way too short, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall before copy this.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or visa versa, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' could, copy this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been so obsessed with a TV or Movie character that you scare everyone who knows you, join the club, and copy and paste this to your profile
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think rap is the most Gosh-awful thing to ever be called "music," and that rappers are wannabes who are being paid to make fools out of themselves and can't even sing, copy and paste this into your profile.--And always remember. Crap can't be spelled without first spelling rap.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb war with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever sung "I've Got a Jar of Di-irt, and Guess what’s Inside it" (from Dead Man's Chest) while brushing your teeth, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your one of the people who could perfectly understand Jack Sparrow's confusing rants and when your friends all had confounded expressions on their faces you were like, "well duh that made perfect sense." Copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flying tackle hug, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing their heads off.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in the middle of a sentence, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile
Dog Meets Cat:
Yes, I believe