Poll: Choose Your Favorite Shichibukai from "Sweet Disposition" Vote Now!
Author has written 51 stories for One Piece, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹, D.Gray-Man, Harry Potter, Vocaloid, Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, Anime X-overs, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunger Games, Gintama, Homestuck, Fairy Tail, Divergent Trilogy, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, and Soul Eater.
About Me: Unfortunately, I'm not that active on here anymore because I don't have that big of an interest in writing my fanfics anymore. I'll still pop in from time to time to review a fic or submit my OCs somewhere. I'm still on Tumblr, though. Speaking of which...
The Official Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin Tumblr: Right here where I left it.
Official profile ends here. All the stuff about my fanfics is below.
Questions You May Have While Reading my One Piece Fanfics
1. Does "Parallel Works"/"Sweet Disposition"/"The DysFUNctional Pirates" take place in the mind of someone who is in a coma?
No. If I did apply the "Coma Theory" to any of my fanfics, I would have said so in the first chapter. You're welcome.
2. Why does "The DysFUNctional Pirates" exist?
I wrote it down as a potential fanfiction idea when I first got my account here, and it went from there and took a mind of its own.
3. How come the ending to "Parallel Works" sucks?
Because I got severe writers' block on that fic and made the choice to make that fic the prequel to Sweet Disposition.
4. You have way too many OCs for One Piece. Can you slow down with making them?
5. Why are the Libra Pirates raging hipsters?
Because when I first made them, I noticed that they had a lot of hipster-ish traits.
6. Who are your favorite OCs that you made?
All of the Libras. If you want me to choose just one, I pick Miller Pratt from the Libras. For girls, I pick Charlotte Emerson-Amboy, who is also from the Libras.
7. Are the Capricorns going to go back to their good guy status?
No. I like them so much better as villains.
8. Do you have a DeviantArt?
No. I can't draw to save my life.
9. Do you have a Tumblr?
Yes. My personal Tumblr, however, is one of those run-of-the-mill aesthetic blogs that have pictures of potted plants in bathrooms, Seinfeld screenshots, and Vaporwave songs.
10. Can I write fanfics and/or make fanart of your OCs?
Go ahead! I love it when people use my OCs in their stories/art!
That's all, folks! Now, go read my fics and review them!