Poll: Favorite fic in the "In Argo" series? Vote Now!
Author has written 48 stories for One Piece, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹, D.Gray-Man, Harry Potter, Vocaloid, Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, Anime X-overs, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunger Games, Gintama, Homestuck, Fairy Tail, Divergent Trilogy, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, and Soul Eater.
About Me: Just an average teenager from the West Coast,I used to like anime a lot, then I discovered other shows on Netflix. The only anime I still pay attention to is One Piece. And Dangan Ronpa. Pokémon doesn't count because I haven't watched the anime in years, but still play the games.
Things I Like: Books, hipster music you've never heard of, Netflix, video games, Welcome to Night Vale, and my OCs.
Things I Dislike: My old fics. I'm leaving them up, even though I'm not in a lot of those fandoms anymore. I'll edit my older One Piece works sooner or later.
Fandoms I Have OCs For: One Piece, Dangan Ronpa, The Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
Official profile ends here. All the stuff about my fanfics is below.
What is "In Argo"?: Twenty years after the execution of Monkey D. Luffy, the Second Golden Age of Pirates is in full swing. In the midst of it, four pen-pals from the Four Blues - Desdemona from the East Blue, Hettienne from the North Blue, Griffin from the West Blue, and Eta from the South Blue - leave their homes and set sail for their own reasons. However, the four get more than what they bargained for as soon as they leave home; a wealthy, corrupt, and greedy pirate crew, the Capricorn Pirates, is out to ruin the four pen-pals and enormous changes in the Shichibukai threaten to tear the four apart. Also, who are the Libra Pirates? Why do they have strong ties to the Capricorns?
When are updates to the fic: Usually once or twice a week. If I'm in the middle of an arc I really want to do and/or can't stop writing chapters, the fic updates more than twice a week.
Fics in the "In Argo" Universe:
1. Parallel Works - The Capricorn Pirates were once kind-hearted, adventure-seeking people. However, their descent into wealth, beauty, infamy, and evil is a slow, subtle one. (Prequel to In Argo; Completed on 12/13/14)
2. In Argo - A year after the Capricorns' voyage ends with their "Start of Darkness", four pen-pals set off to meet each other and to see the world, hipsters, crazed Shichibukai, and sociopaths not withstanding. (Main fic, Ongoing)
3. Party Wagon - Twenty years after the Virgo Pirates went on their own voyage, Weldon A. - "The 'A' is short for "Actis" - Barlett is content with living a boring life in a boring town. His best friend, Reno Tomlinson-Keough, thinks otherwise. Dragged into a voyage he never wanted to go on, Weldon will discover that the world is a terrifying, yet beautiful, place. (Ongoing; Sequel to "In Argo", takes place around the same time as "Sweet Disposition" and "Year One")
4. Sweet Disposition - The events of In Argo may have ended for most of the people involved, but the Libra Pirates have some unfinished business to take care of. With the rise of a dangerous villain from their past, the Libras must deal with new crew members, doppelgangers, and even the Revolutionary Army. (Ongoing)
5. Year One - After being disowned by her wealthy family for being a lesbian, Carmen Soong decides to run away from home and become a pirate. Fate intervenes when Carmen meets Ramona, a member of the Revolutionary Army. Under Ramona's urging, Carmen joins the Revolutionary Army, which is on the verge of collapse. (Coming soon)
The Acts to "In Argo"
Act I: East Blue - The first act of the story introduces us to Eta, Desdemona, Hettienne, and Griffin and their journey to meet up with each other in Lougetown. All seems to go well, until Desdemona sells a Devil Fruit that was in the possession of the Capricorns. Fleeing for her safety, Desdemona takes shelter with the quirky, somewhat hipster, Libra Pirates. However, when the four pen-pals get to Lougetown, the Capricorns' grudge towards Desdemona is a lot more serious than first thought...
Act II: Yukijima - After the events of the World's Fair of Lougetown, Jin-Mao, one of the Libras, is now sailing with the Virgo Pirates (the main crew) until further notice. After entering the Grand Line, the Virgos dock at Yukijima, a wealthy city where a Shichibukai recently resigned from his post for his own safety. But, what happens when that Shichibukai ends up dead at the hands of a former ally?
Act III: Forbidden Islands of Alabasta - Pushing on through the Grand Line, the Virgos arrive at the Forbidden Islands of Alabasta, a chain of islands ruled by the Nefertiti family. However, the descendants of the Nefertari family rule the islands with an iron fist, and it appears that the islands are on the verge of rebellion. Can the Virgos and their allies successfully win the revolution?
The Virgo Pirates So Far
Captain – Eta Goodwin
First Mate – Griffin Gethard
Scientist – Desdemona Sheffield
Shipwright – Hettienne Leung
Helmswoman – Matilda Proteus
Archer – Arrowe Benton
Scout – Gaerik Pratt
Swordsmen – Eliezer Ciumak, Peter Kearsarge-Hilton
Cabin Girl – Ecru Heath
Cartographer – Enoch Takeshima
Fisherman – Hatori Chidori
Guard – Isabella Sarutobi
Navigator – Parma D. Ada
Chef – Madison Rukumoto
Questions You May Have While Reading my One Piece Fanfics
1. Does "Parallel Works"/"In Argo"/"Sweet Disposition"/"Party Wagon"/"Year One"/"The DysFUNctional Pirates" take place in the mind of someone who is in a coma?
No. If I did apply the "Coma Theory" to any of my fanfics, I would have said so in the first chapter. You're welcome.
2. Why does "The DysFUNctional Pirates" exist?
I wrote it down as a potential fanfiction idea when I first got my account here, and it went from there and took a mind of its own.
3. How come the ending to "Parallel Works" sucks?
Because I got severe writers' block on that fic and made the choice to make that fic the prequel to In Argo.
4. You have way too many OCs for One Piece. Can you slow down with making them?
5. Why are the Libra Pirates raging hipsters?
Because when I first made them, I noticed that they had a lot of hipster-ish traits.
6. Who are your favorite OCs that you made?
All of the Libras. If you want me to choose just one, I pick Miller Pratt from the Libras. For girls, I pick Charlotte Emerson-Amboy, who is also from the Libras.
7. Are the Capricorns going to go back to their good guy status?
No. I like them so much better as villains.
8. Do you have a DeviantArt?
No. I can't draw to save my life.
9. Do you have a Tumblr?
Yes, but the official Tumblr for my fanfics is under construction.
10. Can I write fanfics and/or make fanart of your OCs?
Go ahead! I love it when people use my OCs in their stories/art!
That's all, folks! Now, go read my fics and review them!