Author has written 6 stories for Gundam Seed, La Corda D'Oro, Final Fantasy XII, Ouran High School Host Club, and Kimi ni Todoke/君に届け.
Hey everyone! Everyone just calls me Athrun-chan, just call me that. -
I used to write lots of things, from anime to manga, but now that I enrolled into an institute, I barely have the time to write anything. However, I refuse to give up. Now I'm just trying to get my senses back, and just to remember how this hand worked before. Writing seemed to be fun, so I want to find where exactly the fun part is.
My favorite couples :
1. Athrun x Fllay ( dunno, I mean, Athrun is the most popular guy and Fllay is the most popular girl. They suit each other just well)
2. Hikaru x Renge. (No certain reasons)
3. Rasler x Ashe (they're in FF XII, go ahead and play).
4. Noctis Lucis Caelum x Aerith Gaensborough (Noctis is the main character in FF Versus XIII and Aerith is a female character in FF VII)
5. Cloud Strife x Aerith Gaensborough (Geez, best couple ever! I mean, not only they like each other but they also respect each other in soo many great ways. Respect is far more valuable than like, ne? -)
6. Genesis x Aerith Gaensborough
6. Sousuke Aizen x Orihime Inoue (Haha, I really like Aizen so much. Sometimes I hope he's real because I believe there's no other man who can have such gentleman-rate such as him. Oh, and the reason why I like Orihime as his pairing, well maybe because she's my favorite female character in Bleach?)
7. Dark Ichigo x Orihime Inoue (He's a dangerous one, and sometimes I find "dangerous" appealing. That happens to be him somehow o)
8. Kira x Fllay ( sure, why not?)
9. Yzak x Fllay (kinda weird..but I like it).
10. Kaname Kuran x Ruka Souen (Too bad, there's just a very small amount of this lovely pairing..)
11. Shiki Senri x Ruka Souen (This is another weird pairing, but well... I just like it :) )
12. Akatsuki Kain x Ruka Souen (Hehe, he really falls over head for her, ne?0)
13. Hanabusa Aidou x Ruka Souen (He knows how to treat lady well. He's also very well-known among Day Class' students, and so is Ruka. I believe this cute couple consist of 2 very beautiful people in Ashford Academy)
14. Zero Kiryuu x Ruka Souen (Aha! Weird couple again! Ah well..)
15.. Any guys x Shouko Fuyuumi
Other than that, I also have a few female characters that I really really hate ever since I was small until now.
If they are divided by ranks (the smaller the numbers are, the most hatred I have), the list will be just like this one :
1. Lacus Clyne
2. Tifa Lockheart
3. Yuki Cross
4. Rukia Kuchiki
5. Rinoa Heartily
I have a twin sister, and she also writes some fanfictions. Her author's name is YzakArmageddon. Go on, search for it. While I'm over my heels about Athrun Zala, she's crazy about Yzak Jule. We often argued about those men, looking for the best which mostly I won it over. _; (After all, no one can beat Athrun!)
- I'm a very good student in my school.
- I'm obsessed with perfection. (sorry, can't be helped!)
- I'm 16 years old. (...old. T_T)
- I like sweets and chocolates. But if I have to choose, I'll choose chocolate! Yay!
- I love basketball, hiking, and making stories so much!
- I like being involved in a fight (of course I am the one who defends the weak!) so I have soooooooo many enemies. -_-
- I'm a girl who is normally considered weird by most people, because I'm not really into shopping that much, I like spending my time by writing fanfictions and drawing some comics. People say that I'm a little... shut out, because I mostly don't understand about their humor and jokes, and right now I'm still trying to be better. -_-
This writer's extremely lazy on updating her stories, so for you all readers, do charge up your patience-level to be able to withstand the very long time of updates. This writer's also absolutely open for any suggestion for her stories' progress. She has 2 email addresses (special for anime's business) that can always be able to contact. Sooo, feel free to send her an email! :D
I believe that is all! Please read my stories, and oh. If any of you read one of my stories...please pretty please, review?-