Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
msn for contact: email@example.com
My favorite couples are Nejiten (Naruto) and I like very much Orihime's character (Bleach). I also liked Blooming Cosmo´s essays about Nejiten.
Oh, and sorry if I´ve written something wrong in my fanfic, I´m learning English at all.
This is originally by a famous Brazilian writer, but I´ve tried to translate it to English. If you want the original one, it´s "Dez Coisas que Levei Anos Para Aprender".
Ten Things That Took Me Ages To Learn
1. A person who is good with you, but rude to the waiter, can not be a good person.
2. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
3. Nobody cares if you can not dance. Get up and dance.
4. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
5. Do not confuse your career with your life.
6. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
7. If you had to identify, in a word, the reason why the human race has not achieved (and never will ) its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
8. There´s a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".
9. Your friends love you anyway.
10. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
Luis Fernando Veríssimo