Author has written 7 stories for X-Men, Twilight, and Resident Evil series.
Hi my name is Zoie and I enjoy sports my favorites are football and basketball. I know I'm bit of a tomboy but I love girly things too.
Favorite Color(s): Blue, Orange, Red, Green, and Hot Pink
Favorite VS Angels: Adriana Lima, Chanel Iman, and Candice Swanepoel
Favorite Movie(s): Twilight Saga, Wanted, Death Race, The Boondock Saint 1 & 2, and all X Men movies
Favorite TV series and Couples: NCIS (Ziva & Tony), CSI:Miami (Calleigh & Eric), Criminal Minds (Morgan & JJ), Stalker, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Arrow (Oliver & Felicity), Flash, Hawaii Five-0 (Steve & Kono)
Favorite Couples for Twilight (no particular order):
Bella x Edward (if done right)
Bella x Jasper
Bella x Emmett
Bella x Peter (if done right)
Bella x Paul
Bella x Rosalie
Bella x Any Denali Sister
My name is Sarah I am but three,
My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
I love it and it touches my soul
25 Things I Learnt From My Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your nec k!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is seconds cat
Favorite Twilight Characters:
2. Bella (Almost every Bella except the one from the actual book)
4. Rosalie/ Tanya/ Kate
5. Paul/ Peter/ Garrett
6. Carlisle & Esme
8. Edward (depending on how he acts)
Chapter 4: (dot) polyvore (dot) com/cgi/set?id=29401375
Chapter 10 School Outfit-
Isabella the Model:
Interior of Bella's Jet (in white):
Collection of Outfits for Isabella the Model on Polyvore:
Collection of Outfits for Growing Pains on Polyvore:
References for Crazy Sh*t Happens:
Dancing Warrior Goddess Teen Assassin: