Author has written 2 stories for Pitch Black / Riddick, and Secret Circle.
I love to read and I love to watch movies and TV shows. However these days plot lines are not going according to plan, and it seems that so many bits and pieces of story line are missing. I have officially decided to do something about it.
If I write something that doesn't make sense, I apologize. I'm different and I think different, and sometimes there is just no way to make sense of me.
If any reader is on here looking for a show or movie or book or anime but cant find it, let me know... if I'm familiar with the story I'd love to take a crack at it for you.
Hi I'm Kit. I'm probably too old for this, but when you are a writer like we all are... its therapy.
The Reason(s) We Write:
1. A bad day can always be fixed with A good story.
2. Writing makes us feel like we can always make a happy ending.
3. We live in an entirely different. world, one were the colours are brighter and the stars are bigger
4. People tell us we have wild imaginations. We smile and nod, and think "If you only knew."
5. We want others to know what we see in our heads.
6. It doesn't matter what we look like ( stout\skinny, short\tall, pretty\plain, populare\wallflower ) because we can have
the world hanging off of every word that falls from our fingertips.