Author has written 11 stories for Thunderbirds, Harry Potter, Grey's Anatomy, Robin Hood BBC, Musketeers, and Fast and the Furious.
Hello! As you can probably tell by my profile I'm a lover of Slash/Yaoi ficton! My favourite things to write have to be Thunderbirds and Harry Potter, although not together as that would be kind of weird.
Occupation: Teacher...WOOOOO! I'm finally qualified!!!!!
Home: I currently live in England
Pairings and Characters I like:
Oliver/Percy - Harry Potter
Greg/Nick - CSI
Alan/Tin Tin - Thunderbirds
Allan A Dale/Marian - Robin Hood
Allan A Dale/Much - Robin Hood
Adam/Mac - CSI: NY
Ryan Wolfe - CSI: MIAMI
Greg Sanders - CSI
Adam Ross - CSI: NY
Alan Tracy - Thunderbirds
Allan A Dale - Robin Hood BBC
Much - Robin Hood BBC
1. I'm a big lover of slash/Yaoi fiction so you can expect a lot of this from me, and for those who don't approve, well its very simple...don't read!
2. I have an insane dislike of Ginny Weasley *sorry* so I'll give you fair warning that most of the Harry Potter fics I write won't paint her in a good light.
3. Bella\Edward - Yuck! I hate both, I'm a total Jacob lover all the way! Not Bella and Jacob, just Jacob. I've always found Bella to be a bit of a damsel in distress and I don't really like those kinds of characters.
4. Constructive criticism is always welcome but flamers beware, feel free to disagree with me and to not like something but there's no need to be mean about it - I have claws and I'm not afraid to use them people! Okay I don't actually have claws but my nails are pretty damn sharp, plus I have a dark imagination. I can think some pretty mean things about you! Yeah that's right thinking mean things over here, be afraid, be very afraid.
5. I have a tendency to deviate from the plot so I'll apologise in advance for the fact that I might dance around the plot every now and then.
6. I've always liked a good ending...it's the getting there that's tough. I'll always (well try to at least) provide a 'good' plot - not strictly a happy one mind you - but don't expect me to get it right every time, nobodies perfect after all. But even I have to admit that I'm pretty damn close.
7. If you have an idea for anything I'm writing then let me know...lets face it I'm not a mind reader people. I'm more than happy for people to send me any prompts or such that they think of.
8. Let me know if I make some sort of horrific mistake - you know plot holes and such - that's the last thing that I want. Anything you spot then let me know.
9. For any American readers, being from England I'm not really aware of the school system in the USA, I will research for any story I write that involves it but feel free to let me know if I make any mistakes (Mainly talking about Thunderbirds here!). As a matter of fact if there's anything that I mess up, medical stuff or anything, then feel free to let me know.
10. Finally I do have a thing about hurting the characters that I like...twisted imagination...hehehe...
Stories I have written:
A Light at the end: Cute little one shot surrounding the aftermath of Elizabeth Tracy's death. Thunderbirds: Completed
Friends...till the end: After an argument gets out of hand a life long friendship is destroyed, and that's just the beginning...Thunderbirds: Complete
A Family Secret: My first thunderbirds fic written based on the tv series. Alan discovers an old photograph which opens up a huge can of worms. Thunderbirds: Complete
A life for a life: A Grey's Anatomy fic surrounding Alex, this will be slash in later chapters so you have been fair warned and possible Mpreg. Takes place instead of series five on-wards Gery's Anatomy: In progress
Starting again: My take on why Allan and Much seemed to get so close during the third series. Robin Hood BBC: Completed
Goblet of Fire: How it should have happened!: I absolutely adore Percy Weasley and I hated what JKR did to him from the fourth book onwards, therefore I have decided to rewrite them in the way that I think they should be. Main plot is the same (as in the ending) but how they get there will change.(Warnings - will contain eventual slash for some characters and possible Mpreg) Harry Potter: In progress
Gift of Time: Again another Percy Weasley fic, basically this one will completely change in terms of the plot and the ending, basically this one is completely my own. Starts just before the first book. (warning - will contain slash) Harry Potter: In progress
Brothers, lovers and everything in between: A series of one shots all about the Musketeers (the BBC television series based on the books not the original books themselves). WARNING: some chapters will contain slash Musketeers: In progress
Top Fifteen most useful pieces of information:
15. A best friend will always help you back up when you fall over...after they've stopped laughing their ass off of course
14. My alarm clock is jealous of the relationship I have with my bed
13. Lets face facts there are just some people out there who need a high five...in the face...with a chair...or a brick (preferably a brick)
12. Everyone has that friend they greet with an insult
11. You are never too old for a Disney movie...(or six!)
10. There will always be that one person who you would very much like to greet with a punch in the face.
9. Team work...means never having to take the blame yourself (that's what siblings are for)
8. I love everybody! Some I genuinely love, some I love to avoid and some I love to hate!
7. A person who never makes mistakes never makes anything
6. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it'll annoy enough people to make it worthwhile
5. I have a positive mental attitude. I'm positive, I'm mental and I definitely have a whole bucket of attitude.
4. I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
3. All people have the right to stupidity...some just abuse the privilege
2. My life is one of those you had to be there jokes
1. Who says doing nothing is impossible...I've been doing nothing for years and will continue doing it proudly!
Phrases to include within my stories:
1. Did I mention the kick in the nuts you'll be receiving if you touch me!?!
2. I'm not nosy...I have a healthy thirst for knowledge
3. A quiet man is a thinking man, a quiet woman is usually mad
4. I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to tell you how I feel
5. You should always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember the lies
6. One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity
7. I'm not a complete idiot, there are several parts missing
8. Hang on, I'm searching for a f* to give
9. This is my cup of care and oh! Look! It's currently empty.
10. I don't do advice...I can offer you a sarcastic comment instead.
Thunderbirds Timeline and ages. It may seem daft but I get very anxious when things don't work out properly. Even if I don't need the information for the story I feel the need to have it to hand just in case:
1. A light at the end - (Oneshot)
2. First Fears (Multi chapter story - Coming soon)
3. Ill spoken (Oneshot)
4. Friends Till the end