Author has written 11 stories for Pokémon, inFAMOUS, BioShock, and Metal Gear.
Hey, guys. I can't really tell what I'm like, or what my personality is. You'll have to make of me what you will. But what I can do is tell you a little about me.
Name: Call me Jack.
Gender: I'm a dude
Likes: Writing, reading, watching T.V., playing video games, Pokemon
Favorite video games: Pokemon(the reason I'm on this site in the first place)
BIOSHOCK INFINITE, BITCHES
Metal Gear series
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Persona 3 (Portable)
Persona 4 (Golden)
Persona 4 Arena (one of the only fighting games I like)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (the other fighting game I like)
Metal Gear Rising (was fucking awesome!)
Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City
Assassin's Creed series
God of War series
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Red Dead Redemption
Dead Space series
Gods Eater Burst
Crysis 2 and 3 (can only play the first one on consoles, haven't played it in a while, controls not really suited for consoles)
Mass Effect 2 and 3 (never played the first one)
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Aliens vs. Predator
If you're a PS3 gamer and would like to buddy up online, send me a PM
Favorite anime: Pokemon (the older seasons, this new shit is atrocious)
Attack on Titan
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
And others that are escaping me right now
Favorite manga: Pokemon Special
Attack on Titan
Shippings I support: Advanceshipping (Ash x May, and my main shipping, I'll wait for the day until Ash and May are finally together)
Soulsilvershipping (Lyra/Kotone x Silver)
Fortuneshipping (Lucas x Dawn, anime and/or games)
Luckyshipping (Red x Blue the girl)
Mangaquestshipping (Gold x Crystal)
Commonershipping (Platinum x Diamond)
Soulfulheartshipping (Lyra x Red)
Shippings I despise: [Contestshipping (Drew & May). Why? Because Drew is a narcissistic jackass, towards everyone. Doesn't matter to me if he evened out towards the end of the Advanced Generation series, I still don't like him. Ikarishipping (Paul & Dawn), and just about every pairing including Paul, because I really don't think Paul's capable of genuinely loving anything or anyone. And pretty much every homosexual pairing. I mean, why pair them if we don't know the're gay? Or lesbian? With the exception of Zoey. I'm pretty sure she's a a lesbian. You know, 'cause she looks and sounds like a boy.
Ah, I remember when I wrote this long tirade here. My world view's changed in these three years since I opened this account, and so have my opinions on certain ships. Nevertheless, I still assert that any ship with Paul is impossible cause he's a cold, emotionless, uncaring bastard. Anyway, there aren't any ships I actively despise, more like don't necessarily support. Doesn't mean I won't read them, though.
Normally, I would delete that rather ignorant paragraph above, but I think I'll leave as a reminder of my growth as a person and a writer.
Favorite Pokemon type(s): Fire and Dragon
Favorite Pokemon from favorite types: Charizard for Fire, Dragonite and Garchomp for Dragon
Future story ideas:
-A Trainer's Journey: Johto
-A Trainer's Journey: Hoenn
-A Trainer's Journey: Sinnoh
-A Trainer's Journey: Unova
-BioShock (novelization of the game)
-BioShock 2 (novelization of the game)
-Resistance: Fall of Man (novelization of the game)
-Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker, Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys, Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (rewritten to show what would happen if my character Jack was with the rest in the movies. Not canon to A Trainer's Journey-as in, the events of the rewritten movies are not official history as it pertains to my story. I've always imagined how the movies would be different if Jack were there with Ash and Co. These would be the results of those musings.)
Public Service Announcement from your friendly neighborhood sociopath: I'm writing a novel! If you want to know, it's about a thirteen-year-old boy named Jack Grant (those of you that read my main fic may find that name to be familiar) who becomes a superhero. This won't be any kiddy story about fighting crime dressed in retarded costumes with garrish designs and colors. No, this will be a... different kind of superhero tale, one where violence, brutality, vengeance and death will be play a regular part. Not so much the first one, admittedly, but if the first one does well enough I'm planning a series, and that is where shit's gonna go down.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this, psas it on!
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy, paste this onto your profile, and add your name: Kaida Thorn, Gingerstar14, Squirrelflightlover, Metaknight4ever, golfer, Pikana, Champion Jack
If you are one of the proud teens/adults who have a v-o-c-a-b-u-l-a-r-y and do not limit themselves to "omg!" and "Like, that is, like, so, like, totally awsome...!". copy and paste this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile. ( What? Like your not.)
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well I think guns help. I mean if you stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill too many people.
95 of 100 teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5 that would push them off, fire five RPG's at Miley, empty six rounds of AK-47 ammo into each of the Jonas brothers, chainsaw their heads off, and then throw them into the Hudson river!
If you think that 2025 will be here before Justin Bieber's puberty, copy and paste this in your profile.
20 Ways to Maintain Chaos
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. Tell them there is no number twenty.
Top 66 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
28. Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
29. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
30. Throw a rave.
31. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
32. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
33. Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
34. Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
35. Have a heated debate with yourself.
36. Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
37. Drum on every available surface.
38. Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
39. Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
40. Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
41. Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
42. Propose to the other passengers.
43. Challenge people to duels.
44. Sell girl scout cookies.
45. Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
46. Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
47. Shout "Food fight!"
48. Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
49. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
50. Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
51. Elevators were practically MADE for river dnce!
52. Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
54. Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
55. Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
56. Practice your kung fu.
57. Make race car noises when people get on and off.
58. Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
59. Fly a model airplane.
60. Do yoga.
61. Play the accordion
62. Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
63. Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
64. Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
65. Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
66. Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word..