Author has written 31 stories for Harry Potter, Dead Poets Society, and 27 Dresses.
"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."
-Mr. Keating (Dead Poets Society)
Hi! Well, first of all, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and that's mainly what I write about. I really like writing about the twins. I find them a lot of fun to write and they're two of my favorite characters. I usually write a lot of OCs mainly because I love making up my own characters and I feel as if it's good practice in case I ever do write my own book one day. My OCs are usually with Fred because I find him easier to write than George. I'm planning on trying to write a story with George as the main character soon, though.
Some of my other favorite books besides Harry Potter are The Great Gatsby, The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, Peter Pan, the Delirium trilogy, Holes, and basically all of Sarah Dessen's books.
The quote at the beginning of my profile is from Dead Poets Society, which is my favorite movie (along with Mrs. Doubtfire) and definitely worth seeing if you haven't already.
I finally just started posting a new Fred/OC story called It Goes On, so feel free to go ahead and check it out. I'm also giving a few of my earlier stories (mainly the Auden/Fred series) a little bit of a facelift. Nothing major, just editing mistakes and bulking up some of the shorter chapters in between getting inspired for my newer stories.
Promise of a Lifetime:,
Show your support for the Twin Exchange! Copy and Paste this to your profile!
I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange.
1. “They didn’t look anything like hats to me. More like woolly bladders.” –Ron Weasley
2. “You’re just as sane as I am.” –Luna Lovegood
3. “Give her hell from us Peeves” –Fred and George Weasley
4. “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” –Sirius Black
5. "My mum always said the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end if not always in the way we expect." --Luna Lovegood
6. "We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race, and the human race is filled with passion." Mr. Keating (Dead Poets Society)
7. "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." Walt Disney
8. "Hate isn't the most dangerous thing...indifference is." --Lauren Oliver (Delirium)
9. "The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can run from it or learn from it." --Rafiki (The Lion King)
10. "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." --The Fault In Our Stars
Unsafe External Link