Author has written 4 stories for Glee.
Hmmm...what to say about me?
Gender: Female, last time I checked lol
Interests: Well, there's a lot. Too many to name here and I don't want to bore anyone who may be reading this ;)
Music: Pretty much everything. I'm very open to new and sometimes old music. I don't really like country, but some of it is good!
TV/Movies: I love Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Gossip Girl, Queer As Folk, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, Harry Potter, etc.
Writing Habits: I genuinely do beta-work, but when I do write I tend to write a lot of AU/Fantasy. I love romance and angst (but not overly done angst). Again, I am pretty much open to, almost, anything.
My 5 Biggest Pet Peeves about fanfics:
1. When someone has HORRIBLE spelling/grammar!- You know when you can tell that they put no effort into it and it's practically unreadable. Like it's painful to get through because you can't understand any of it. So much so that you leave with a headache, frustration, and no idea of what the story was even about.
2. They start, but they never finish it!- This bugs the crap out of me! It's like you will read this genius summary and then start the fic, and it will be amazing, but you get to the last chapter and see that it hasn't been updated in like, a year! This is exactly why I made sure that I am a good way into my story before I post it! That way, I can regularly post updates and work on new chapters without the pressure of having to hurry to appease my readers. I want to always be ahead of where the updates are at! I think everyone should do this! If it's a busy time or about to be a busy time in your life, and it will last for a long time, please wait to post your in-progress fics! Just my opinion.
3. Consistently short updates that have long waits in between- I hate reading an in-progress fic where every update is like 500 words and the next update is always like weeks after. Hardly anything happens in these short chapters and if there is then it is rushed, forced, or continued in the next short update that you won't see for awhile. By the time you get the next update you've either lost interest or forgotten what happened.
4. Really long chapters that never get to the point- Even filler chapters have some point to them! But the chapters that are long, like 4,000 words, and are full of nothing but mindless information or conversations that have nothing to do with the story irk me! You get all excited for a new chapter only to have it confuse and frustrate you.
5. When it ends too soon- The worst thing is when an amazing story ends and the ending sucks! You still have a million questions and so many storylines are still wide open. To me, it's like the author got bored and just decided to lay on some crap, confusing ending just to be done with it. It's like "Why did you start it in the first place then?!" It's really frustrating and feels like a waste of time reading this fic only to be immensely dissappointed.
My OTP: Just for the record I love Klaine from Glee! My OTP!
Ships: I ship Kurbastian from Glee almost as hard as Klaine! From Glee I ship Brittana, Puckurt, Hevans, Faberry, Pezberry, Will/Finn, Will/Emma, Fuinn, Tike, Niff, and St. Berry. No I am not a fan of Finchel but they are ok sometimes, no I do not like Seblaine or Seklaine, and yes I know that a lot of my Glee ships contradict one another lol. I also ship Delena, Jyler, Klaus/Caroline, Tyler/Caroline, Stefan/Caroline, Stefan/Katherine, Bonnie/Jamie, Matt/Caroline, Damon/Elijah, Klaus/Stefan, Matt/Jeremy, Damon/Jeremy, Stefan/Jeremy, and Elijah/Katherine from TVD(once again my TVD ships contradict each other just like my Glee ships), Destiel from Supernatural, Drarry from HP, Bryan/Justin Queer as Folk, Dan/Blair and Chuck/Blair from GG, Snow/Charming and Emma/Graham from OUAT.
Follow me: I have a Facebook group called Complete Gleeks, for those who still check their fb lol. Feel free to join if you'd like: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/186203208119559/