Author has written 2 stories for Newsies, and King's Speech.
I'm Samantha Brooklyn. I'm pretty much obsessed with the musical Newsies, it's my pride & joy.(; I'll be uploading a couple new pieces soon, once I finish revising them. My favorite newsies are Mush & Race, hehe.
My Writing Style
Writing was always something that came very easily to me. I'm still improving and getting better, but I'm proud of everything I've achieved. Now public speaking.. that's a different story. ;D
I'm also great at poetry. (Don't make fun!) My favorite genres to write are drama and adventure. And, obviously, my favorite topic to write about is... NEWSIES.
You Know Your Obsessed With Newsies When...
1. You and your friends go by your Newsie character names
2. You wear a newsie hat almost everywhere you go
3. All day you look forward to going home to watch Newsies
4. You quote lines from the movie whenever it's possible
5. Every time you look at the Periodic Table of the Elements you think of Santa Fe because Iron is "Fe"
6. You swear your band teacher is Pulitzer
7. You dressed up as your favorite Newsie for character day/decade day/whatever day at school (and Halloween ^_~)
8. You have Newsies all over your room, binder, locker, etc.
9. You and your friends made your own Newsies movie
10. You occasionally break out into a New York accent (completely by accident)
11. Sometimes you think you hear Newsie voices...
12. You have convinced your teacher/coach to let you do Newsies as a theme for a school related performance
13. You watch the other movies/shows/plays/commercials the Newsie actors were in just to see (or hear) them
14. You've watched the movie closely and so many times that you have already picked out all of the bloopers
15. When you saw yourself in the newspaper you started dancing and singing
16. You've memorized all of the songs and dance numbers from the movie
17. ...you've memorized the whole movie
18. You've even memorized the background music
19. You taught yourself how to play Newsies songs on the piano/other random instrument
20. You made a Newsies site
21. You made a YKYOWNW list
22. Your car is totally decked out--Newsies style
23. You idolize one of the Newsies
24. You wish you were a Newsie
25. No wait… you are a Newsie
26. You walk around in public singing the songs out loud (and sometimes dance too) even though people stare.
27. You make up your own words for the songs
28. You should be doing your homework right now instead of writing this list
29. People sometimes wonder how you know so much about the strike of 1899...
30. You can easily pick out your favorite character's voice in the chorus
31. Sometimes you think you saw a Newsie walk by...