Author has written 23 stories for Cats, Avenue Q, Skulduggery Pleasant series, and Harry Potter.
Hello there! Welcome to my little corner of Fanfiction...
As ya can see I'm a huge fan of CATS (best musical ever, though in fairness I'm a huge theatre addict. Honesly, any show!). I love writing, acting, dancing (ballet!) and singing and hope to be in the West End and Broadway one day.
I'm a Starkid. Jesus, I love The Starkids. They're so talented and beautiful and I just want to hug them all. LONG LIVE STARKIDS!
Also, if you have any suggestions for stories, just let me know! I love requests! :D
HUGE Mungojerrie fan (Cats), HUGE Vaurien Scapegrace fan (Skulduggery Pleasant) HUGE Rod fan (Avenue Q) and HUGE Quirrell and Voldy fan (A Very Potter Musical). And honestly, when I fangirl, I fangirl HARD.*
Age: Teenager. That's all you're getting! ;-)
Home: England, in North Yorkshire, even though I kind of have a completely random accent...And practically all of my family are from Glasgow too :) So I consider myself Scottish, I guess.
Favourite books: SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT SERIES! Guys, just SKULDUGGERY! Im Scapegrace fangirl - All hail Vaurien Scapegrace! (And Thrashgrace and Tanguine, or I'll eat you.), Noughts and Crosses, The Brightest Star in the Sky, Hunger Games trilogy, Holes, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, Avenue Q: The Book
Favourite Actors/Actresses and singers: Elaine Paige, Sierra Boggess, Ramin Karimloo, Simon Lipkin, John Tartaglia, Johnny Depp, Helena Bohnem Carter, Matt Lucas, Samantha Barks, Rowan Atkinson, Joe Pesci, Jo Gibb, Whoopie Goldberg
Favourite films: Home Alone 1 and 2 (others are AWFUL), Cats on DVD, Bridesmaids, Harry Potter's, Sweeney Todd, Chicago, Les Miserables, Tangled, EVERY DISNEY FILM
Favourite TV shows: Coronation Street, 90210, Wife Swap USA, The New Normal, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Downton Abbey, Jeremy Kyle (guilty pleasure) anything Andrew Lloyd Webber related...
Favourite musicals: CATS! CAAAATS! And I also adore Avenue Q, Les Miserables, The Lion King, Hairspray, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, We Will Rock You, Oliver!, Shrek the Musical, Phantom of the Opera, West Side Story, Wizard of Oz, Fiddler on the Roof, Sweeney Todd, Chicago, On The Town, Grease, Cabaret and anything from the wonder that is Team Starkid, especially their 'Very Potter Musicals'.
Favourite drink: Diet Coke
Favourite colour: Orange, for Rumpleteazer ;)
Musical Instruments: Piano and singing lessons. I'm a soprano, and recently passed my grade 4 singing with merit (possibly my proudest moment) :D
Pets: A rabbit called Mischeif and a cat called Sherbert
My favourite couples in CATS are...
1) Mungojerrie/Rumpleteazer - Some say they're siblings. That's their opinion but...*sobs* they're MATES! MATES!
2) Munkustrap/Demeter - Duh...they're so cute...
3) Mistofelees/Victoria - I really don't mind here, I'm not sure if I think they're siblings or mates, but they look adorable together in the DVD. But I'm not a fan of incest!!! Everlasting Cat, I just don't know...
4) Rum Tum Tugger/Bombalurina - Hot cats, amazing couple *swoons*
5) Etcetera/Pouncival - Are they siblings? Not this problem again...
6) Jennanydots/Skimbleshanks - Heh. He runs a train, she teaches mice and cockroaches. What could be better?
My Dream Roles
Rumpleteazer - Cats
Kate Monster/Lucy the Slut - Avenue Q
Christine - Phantom of the Opera
Eponine - Les Miserables
Penny - Hairspray
Bad Idea Bear/Mrs.T - Avenue Q
Demeter - Cats
Shenzi - Lion King
Mrs. Lovett - Sweeney Todd
Velma - Chicago
Nancy - Oliver
Killer Queen - We Will Rock You
Bombalurina - Cats
Meat - We Will Rock You
Rizzo - Grease
Sugar Plum Fairy - Shrek the Musical (I know...Guilty...)
Meg - Phantom of the Opera
Chava - Fiddler on the Roof
Narrator - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
Nala - The Lion King
Anita - West Side Story
Sally - Cabaret
Pick your 10 favorite characters from CATS
9) Rum Tum Tugger
Characters I'm not so fond of in Cats...
1) Cassandra - There's just something about her. It's...argh. She's a bit slutty, she's annoying...
2) Admetus - The guy pulls the FREAKIEST faces
3) Exotica - Oh, come on, she's hardly in the show
4) Macavity - He's evil! Everyone hates him, right...?
Name top ten favourite couples (from anything and in no order)
1) Mungojerrie/Rumpleteazer - Cats
2) Finnick/Annie - The Hunger Games
3) Rod/Nicky - Avenue Q (It is so obvious that they're in love.)
4) Penny/Seaweed - Hairspray
5) Shenzi/Banzai - The Lion King (Yes, I think they're a couple...)
6) Drakken/Shego - Kim Possible
7) Tanith/Billy-Ray Sanguine - Skulduggery Pleasant (TANGUINE, even though we fans get so much hate for it...Hahaha)
8) Quirrell/Voldemort - A Very Potter Musical
9) Sheldon/Amy - Big Bang Theory
10) Scapegrace/Thrasher - Skulduggery Pleasant. Thrashgrace has surprisingly grown on me...Or maybe that's just because I love any type of slash? Hm.
THE CATS OATH!!!!
I promise to remember Tugger
When i see a Super Star
I promise to remember Jenny and Jelly or Munkustrap
When my mom says "Dont go to far"
I promise to remember the kittens,
When im playing around
I promise to remember Bustopher Jones,
When im around town
I promise to remember Mistoffelees
When i see a magical trick,
I promise to remember Pounce and Tumble
When my brother gives me a flick
I promise to remember Skimble
When i am on a train
I promise to remember Cori and Tanto
When i wonder if im insanse.
I promise to remember Grizabella,
Who taught me how to Rhyme,
I promise to remember Old Deutoromy
When it is my time.
COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU SWEAR TO TAKE THIS OATH (made by Calanarie)
Unsafe External Link