Author has written 9 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Naruto.
My name is Nitty Gritty, but some people call me NG. I have a few nicknames, so I'll just stick with my penname. I'm Canadian (a hopeless Leaf's fan as well...one day they will win. I just hope I'm alive to see it). I graduated from my graduate degree in May, and since then have been working and travelling a lot. I really love to sit down and write after a long day or even during my breaks.
I do follow quite a bit of anime and manga, but I predominately write for the Naruto fandom and mainly involving Sasuke and Naruto. I definitely pair these two together, not because I can't see them dating other people, I just find them to be a great fit for each other.
Having said that, I am a heterosexual female. There will be obvious flaws in my stories because a) I don't know what it's like to be queer nor have ever experienced any form of discrimination and b) I only know intimacy from a woman's side, so writing two male characters intimately is a huge challenge and one I don't think I will ever met because I am not male.
But there are things I do strive for within my stories (and I hope I am successful). I don't believe in black and white characters; there is too much grey area for those types of characters to survive in. I feel all authors needs to recognize that, because it would making 'character bashing' non-existent. Which it should be. There is no reason to ever bash a character, and it says a lot about the author's maturity.
You can find me on AO3 where I have all my explicit content listed. Username there is Syco. Unfortunately FF seems to be uncooperative in lettiing me hyperlink a text to my page on archive so here is the long form (thank you to a reader who PM'd me about it! Didn't even notice).
archiveofourown . org / users / Syco / pseuds / Syco
Avatar was found at the link provided below. It does not belong to me and is not my art. I also do not have permission because there is no artist listed on the site. If this is yours and you wish me to remove it, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to oblige.
www . fanpop . com / clubs / minato-namikaze / images / 24276760 / title / minato-naruto-fanart
Just for laughs, I thought why not? Skip to the bottom for story status'. Woo and updated version of pretty much the same thing (I need a life).
1. Name: Nitty Gritty - Patricia.
2. Age: Hahaa...24.
3. Location: Canada.
4. Status: Relationship wise...? Taken.
5. Birthday: April 21, Taurus!
HAVE YOU EVERS
6. Been drunk? Yup
7. Smoked? Nope.
8. Failed a class? HAHAHAHA of course.
9. Cheated on someone? Nope. Been cheated on though, that was fun.
10. Lost someone special? Yea
11. Been in trouble with he law? Not at all...
12. Been on a plane? Several.
13. Done something memorable? Whenever I can I try to. Me and a couple of buddies went on a trip through Europe for our graduation. It was quite memorable.
14. Done anything sexual? What can I say, I'm a sinner.
15. Fallen for a friend? Yes, unfortunately.
16. Hair colour? Golden brown.
17. Eye colour? Green
18. Weight? 147lbs.
19. Height? 5ft7
20. Piercings? Ears!
21. Tattoos? Just one, left shoulder. It's a lyric from a song that I am very surprised with connected so deeply with me.
22. Righty or a Lefty? Righty
23. Longest relationship? About six years.
24. Oldest friend? Her name is Diana. My mother and her mother were friends, so we grew up together. I've known her since I was born (she's older than me by about two years)
25. Countries you've visited or lived in? Let's see: United States, Canada (I'm counting my homeland!), Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Indonesia, Kenya, Peru, Jamaica, UK, France, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Germany, Poland, and Switzerland.
26. Religious beliefs: Hmm I'm spiritual not religious. I really don't fall under a religion.
24. Kiss: Awkward.
25. Dance: Even worse
26. Best Friend: See above answer.
27. Time: WOAH that jumped. Next.
28. Sport: Soccer.
29. Surgery: None
30. Kiss: Boyfriend
31. Hug: A good friend of mine.
32. Phone call: My mother.
33. Text message: Old roomie
34. Drink: Cream soda. Health nut me.
35. Food: Pizza. It was delicious.
36. Friend you saw: A friend of mine who lives on my street. Oddly enough we met in the Dominican and discovered we lived on the same street. Seriously it's a small freaking world. We try to maintain contact about once a month we grab coffee and update our life stories.
37: Book you read: Dan Brown's Deception.
38: Game you played: Fire Emblem Awakening. Henry is my sole reason for breathing.
39: Thing you wore: Sweats and a ratty frosh week shirt from a lifetime ago. I even went out dressed like this. The world should fear me and my fashion sense.
6. Psychological horror. Once You See Him. [Naruto]
Summary: Once you see him you belong to him.
5. HIV: Three Words [Naruto]
Summary He hated those three words. They weren't "I love you" but three others that held just as much weight and always left him alone. "Are you clean?" Being clean had nothing to do with being positive.
4. Loss: Carry On [Naruto] -- In construction of name-change and summary change.
Summary: Everyone needed a friend like Naruto. He had a loyal heart that was made of gold and had an obnoxious voice that could make the worst of mankind laugh. But life was always cruellest to those type of people. Friendship!Fic
3. Drug abuse: Fragile in Deisgn [Naruto]
Summary: Hearts will always break, they're fragile in design. Sasuke finally discovers that the hard way when he messes up, one too many times.
2. Betrayal: Keep Trying [Naruto]
Summary: It hurt when he found out that his partner had cheated on him, yet the moron could still make him smile. NaruSasu/SasuNaru
1. Birthday/Romance: Losing Yourself [KHR]
Summary: It was just like any other mission Varia had. Completely normal; everything went as planned, well, until Xanxus showed up.One-shot. Giftfic for Victimofmywoes.
1. Vampires: Craving a Forever Future [Naruto]
Summary: Konoha used to be somewhere safe for all living and living dead creatures. Unfortunately, times changed for Nightwalker's - they were deemed dangerous and killed. Now they are determined to get back what once was and Sasuke will have to team up with a lost friend in order to save their existence.
2. Vampires: Before the Fall [Naruto]
Summary: This is where it all began, the unfortunate separation of two friends and the journey's that reunited them. One path holds the poison of politics and the delicate balance between morals and obligation. The other holds the wildness of survival and the dangerous balance between life and death. Each one similar, yet worlds apart. [Three part-prologue to Craving a Forever Future]
1. Long-distance Relationships: Beat The Odds [Naruto]
Summary: Long distance relationships are complex and hard to maintain. Naruto refuses to give into the hype about how they never work, he was going to beat the odds. A series of short moments of having a long distance relationship. NaruSasu/SasuNaru.
2. Readers Christmas Prompt: Beneath the Tree [Naruto]