Author has written 27 stories for Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, Soul Eater, AIR, Princess Tutu, Doctor Who, Girl who Leapt Through Time, Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter, Book of Life, Total Drama series, Danny Phantom, Hotel Transylvania, Fire Emblem, RWBY, and Anime X-overs.
Currently Working On:
Breaking Boundaries - (Harry Potter)
Evermore - (Harry Potter)
Gravepainters Anthology - (The Book of Life)
If the Fates Allow - (Fire Emblem If/Fates)
Spirited Away - (Danny Phantom)
The Anime Games II: Catching Fan Flames - (Many Crossover Fanfiction)
The Ties that Bind - (Hotel Transylvania)
Total Drama World Tour: the Lost Episodes - (Total Drama)
the Scream Series: Shade, Catalyst, Revolution, Evolution, Ascension, and the Meridian. - (Danny Phantom)
Assassin's Creed: Bushido - (Assassin's Creed)
Titans North - (Teen Titans)
North, South, East, and West - (RWBY; trailers for NOVA)
NOVA - (RWBY)
The Girl and the Giratina - (Pokemon)
The Girl and the Keyblade - (Kingdom Hearts)
A Thousand and One Arabian Knights: Arabischer Tanz - (Princess Tutu)
The Girl and the Shinigami - (Soul Eater)
Into the Dark: A Pokemon Y Nuzlocke - (Pokemon)
Princess Tutu: The Abridged Series Act 1 (maybe be subjected for deletion or adoption, since it is pretty much script)
Pokemon Chronicles Triology: Book 1: The Trainer (currently on hiatus), which later on will come the books 2 and 3: The Ranger and the Coordinator
Later on in the future: continuation of "The Fallen Girl" series (example: The Girl and the Giratina), a series where ordinary people find themselves in other worlds: The Girl and the Ninja (Naruto), The Girl and the Spider (Spider Riders), The Girl and the Alchemist (FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood), The Girl and the Dragon Slayer (Fairy Tail)
Spin offs/Sequels: The Girl and the Death God (prequel to Shinigami), The Girl and the Keyblade II, The Girl and the Grim Reaper (sequel to Shinigami), The Fallen Girl Series: The Final Act
"The more we create, the more we destroy and the more we destroy, the more we create."-Me
"It's hard raising a child. But not if you hold them up in the air."-My sister
"Life's like a novel with the end ripped out"-Rascal Flatts
"DON'T CALL ME SMALL! I'LL BREAK YOUR FEET OFF AND STICK THEM ON YOUR HEAD!!!"-Edward Elric (voiced by Vic Mignogna).
"All is one and one is all."-Izumi Curtis
"Name's Axel. A-X-E-L. Got it memorized?"-Axel, Kingdom Hearts.
"We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, which, I believe the technical term is, being an ass."-Shigure. Fruits Basket.
"Stop crying! You think just because you cry someone is always going to come and save you?!"-Kyoko. Skip Beat.
"Damn it, there's so many idiots who's asses I have to kick! I'll have to start carrying a list just to keep track of them all!"-Ed. Fullmetal Alchemist.
"When life gives you lemons, write a lemon fic"-Me
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth."-Alphonse Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Willy: "Reading is boring
Cipur: How can you say that!?! I want to know everything humans know!
Willy: But why?
Cipur: Because...knowledge is everything. Knowledge is freedom, it's better than flying." Willy the Sparrow
Little boy: "If you are my babysister, why are you coming in through the window?
11th Doctor: Because if I was going out the window, I'd be going in the wrong direction. Pay attention." Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol
"...And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot good you are! You gave up on me! That's rude." 10th Doctor (David Tennant), Doctor Who
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"-French guard from Monty Python.
"Ah gravity, thou art a heartless bitch."- Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :) , ;D , or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shalt try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shalt not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shalt not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est - writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
When Life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemy's eyes!
WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'In.'
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their coffee addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write 'For smuggling diamonds.'
7. Finish all your scentences with 'In accordance with the prophecy.'
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is 'To go.'
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask 'Why don't the poems rhyme?'
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address your by your wrestling name.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I won!! I won!!'
18. When leaving the zoo, starting running towards the parking lot yelling 'Run for your lives, they're loose!'
19. Tell your children (or someone) over dinner, 'Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go.'