Poll: Which multi chapter story should I work on once Divine Punishment is over? Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Legend of Zelda, Hunger Games, Pokémon, Avatar: Last Airbender, Animal Crossing, and Legend of Korra.
Hello to the awesome writers of Fan Fiction! What, you want to know more about me? Well, here you go.
Name: Moon White Rose (What, did you really think I would give you my REAL name? :p)
Favorite Video Game(s): THE LEGEND OF ZELDA all the way!!!!!!!!!! (This is seriously the best game series ever!) I also enjoy Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon, to name a few.
Favorite T.V. Show: Legend of Korra; I am on a Legend of Korra kick right now. Castle is good too and Once Upon a Time is pretty much the greatest thing ever.
Favorite Book: Umm... too many to name! -_-' Divergent Trilogy, The Hunger Games Trilogy, the Matched Series, and the Selection Series (minus the 5th book which I have yet to read) are just some of my many favorites. Also, Terri Blackstock... yeah, great author. Check her out!
School/Work Status: Got my AA, so no more school, but I've finally got a job, so hooray!
Hobbies: Reading, writing, sketching, playing Nintendo games, being lazy when I can, hanging out with Forest Princess, my BFF/sister, and spending time with my best friends who make my world an awesome place.
Well, that's the important stuff, now on to the fun stuff!
Top 10 Favorite Zelda Characters
1. Vaati (Minish Cap): Even though I had been playing Zelda for quite a while when Minish Cap came out, and had seen some pretty cool characters , I fell in love with Vaati the moment I saw him. I don't care that he's the villain; he's cool, end of discussion.
2. Ghirahim (Skyward Sword): ... Enough said. ;)
3. Instructor Owlan (Skyward Sword): Ask me why I like him and I'll tell you I have no idea why; I just do. I think he's pretty cool and funny (reaction to seeing Oolo for the first time; priceless) and should be in another game.
4. Link (Any Game): This one should be obvious; it's Link for crying out loud. Everybody loves him... except for Ganondorf, Vaati, Ghirahim, Demise, Dark Link... you get the idea! He's loved by most people.
5. Marin (Link's Awakening): Link's Awakening was one of my favorite games in the whole series, and a lot of that is attributed to Marin. She was a truly sweet, wonderful character and it still makes me sad knowing what happened to her when the Wind Fish woke up. If you like Zelda and have not played this game, PLAY IT.
6. Nabooru (Ocarina of Time): She was sassy, bold, a little blunt, and totally AWESOME! Nabooru rules!
7. Princess Zelda (Any Game): ... It's Zelda; she's hardly in the games yet the whole series is named after her.
8. Venus, The Fairy Queen (A Link to the Past): I really can't explain this one; just play the game.
9. Dark Link (Ocarina of Time): He's just cool; deal with it or I know an author on this site who will make you sorry.
10. Malon (Ocarina of Time): I really like her character, both when she's a kid and when she's grown up. Even though her role in the game was minor, I still loved going to Lon Lon Ranch to rescue her; let's face it, the race with Ingo was hard, but it was fun.
Update 05/17/17: What can I say that won't sound like an excuse? I have been extremely busy between work, moving myself, (I am no where near settled and am kinda still living out of boxes, LOL) and helping my parents with their move. My life is hectic, but I am writing when I have the chance. As for Divine Punishment, the chapter is coming along about as quickly as a molasses covered slug. I am having massive writers block, largely over how I want the chapter to go. I think I know how I'll fix it, so keep your eyes peeled, the next chapter might be up in a few weeks, as well as a separate, but related, one-shot.
Well, that's about it right now, other than PLEASE VOTE IN MY POLL! I will leave the poll open until Divine Punishment is completed, so you have plenty of time to vote. Thanks again. :D
Update 03/28/17: I promise I am not dead, I'm still alive! I would love to get another chapter posted before them month ends, but things are kinda crazy for me right now (though thankfully in a good way) and I have so little time to write. I'm going to be moving soon, so there will be no rhyme or reason to my updating, but I promise that Divine Punishment will get finished. That's about it for now; also, PLEASE VOTE IN MY Poll! Thank-you! :D
Update 03/07/17: Hey everyone! I can't believe it, but it looks like we're actually going to get two updates on Divine Punishment somewhat back to back! I updated it a few days ago with a new Atayla chapter and am actually already well into the next chapter, which will be focused on Serenity. Assuming nothing drastic comes up and I don't come down with a case of writer's block, then the next chapter should be up by the 14th at the very latest. To everyone who has enjoyed Divine Punishment, I just want to say thank-you so much for all the love and support! I cannot believe it only has seven more updates before it is finished! It's going to be so weird seeing it done. Anyway, hope you all are well and if you could do me a favor, would you PLEASE do the poll I will be creating? It would help me out a lot. Thanks!
~Moon White Rose
Update 02/18/17: I swear on my life that I am writing! I don't know why, but it just seems like something keeps coming up just as I get going, so for that I'm sorry. I am going to do my best to get Divine Punishment updated by the end of the month, though if my computer keeps acting up, then an update my take longer. Seriously; every time I sit down to write this chapter, Word Document suddenly stops responding and I lose big chunks of my work. I have a lot of other stuff going on as well (the biggest being getting ready to move) so I ask that you continue to bear with me on my slow updating. I may never again write a new story, but no matter how long it takes, I will finish what I start.
~Moon White Rose
|Community:||For the Love of Noatak and Tarrlok|
|Focus:||Cartoons Legend of Korra|