Author has written 18 stories for Legend of Zelda, Hunger Games, Pokémon, Avatar: Last Airbender, Animal Crossing, and Legend of Korra.
Hello to the awesome writers of Fan Fiction! What, you want to know more about me? Well, here you go.
Name: Moon White Rose (What, did you really think I would give you my REAL name? :p)
Favorite Video Game(s): THE LEGEND OF ZELDA all the way!!!!!!!!!! (This is seriously the best game series ever!) I also enjoy Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon, to name a few.
Favorite T.V. Show: Legend of Korra; I am on a Legend of Korra kick right now. Castle is good too and Once Upon a Time is pretty much the greatest thing ever.
Favorite Book: Umm... too many to name! -_-' Divergent Trilogy, The Hunger Games Trilogy, the Matched Series, and the Selection Series (minus the 5th book which I have yet to read) are just some of my many favorites. Also, Terri Blackstock... yeah, great author. Check her out!
School/Work Status: Got my AA, so no more school, but I've finally got a job, so hooray!
Hobbies: Reading, writing, sketching, playing Nintendo games, being lazy when I can, hanging out with Forest Princess, my BFF/sister, and spending time with my best friends who make my world an awesome place.
Well, that's the important stuff, now on to the fun stuff!
Top 10 Favorite Zelda Characters
1. Vaati (Minish Cap): Even though I had been playing Zelda for quite a while when Minish Cap came out, and had seen some pretty cool characters , I fell in love with Vaati the moment I saw him. I don't care that he's the villain; he's cool, end of discussion.
2. Ghirahim (Skyward Sword): ... Enough said. ;)
3. Instructor Owlan (Skyward Sword): Ask me why I like him and I'll tell you I have no idea why; I just do. I think he's pretty cool and funny (reaction to seeing Oolo for the first time; priceless) and should be in another game.
4. Link (Any Game): This one should be obvious; it's Link for crying out loud. Everybody loves him... except for Ganondorf, Vaati, Ghirahim, Demise, Dark Link... you get the idea! He's loved by most people.
5. Marin (Link's Awakening): Link's Awakening was one of my favorite games in the whole series, and a lot of that is attributed to Marin. She was a truly sweet, wonderful character and it still makes me sad knowing what happened to her when the Wind Fish woke up. If you like Zelda and have not played this game, PLAY IT.
6. Nabooru (Ocarina of Time): She was sassy, bold, a little blunt, and totally AWESOME! Nabooru rules!
7. Princess Zelda (Any Game): ... It's Zelda; she's hardly in the games yet the whole series is named after her.
8. Venus, The Fairy Queen (A Link to the Past): I really can't explain this one; just play the game.
9. Dark Link (Ocarina of Time): He's just cool; deal with it or I know an author on this site who will make you sorry.
10. Malon (Ocarina of Time): I really like her character, both when she's a kid and when she's grown up. Even though her role in the game was minor, I still loved going to Lon Lon Ranch to rescue her; let's face it, the race with Ingo was hard, but it was fun.
Update 8/14/16: I swear I'm still writing, I promise! I was a little stuck on Ch 34 of Divine Punishment, but I think I'm over the writer's block so the chapter should be posted fairly soon. On the upside, I got a few pages of Ch 35 done, so hopefully I'll get two chapters up fairly quickly of each other. Family Ties is coming along, but I've started to re watch Season 1 to get into the right mood so updates on that will be a little less frequent. That's about it for now. Later!
Update 8/02/16: Oh my gosh everyone, I'm back! In all seriousness, I finally seem to be getting back into my love for creative writing. College killed it and then when I got out I immediately started looking for work which just further took away my desire to write. Now that I've got a decent job and am not currently in school, I actually have some free time. As for my stories, Divine Punishment is my primary focus right now. I'm so close to getting it done; there's no way I'm giving up on it now. As for the rest of my stuff, all of my one-shots minus, How I Blow Off Steam, have been revised. Check them out, I think they make for a much better read now than they did before. Once I get Divine Punishment completed I'll go back and revise that as well. From there, my focus will be on whatever my readers want me to do, though I will not be starting anything new for the time being. Well, that's enough rambling for now. Thanks for checking my bio out and I hope you like my stories! :)
~Moon White Rose
|Community:||For the Love of Noatak and Tarrlok|
|Focus:||Cartoons Legend of Korra|