Author has written 7 stories for Fire Emblem, Star Ocean, Tales of Vesperia, and Tales of Symphonia.
Known as a Star Wars nerd by my friends, I'm a female in the United States. I am a Christian and to me religion is very important.
I update on Saturday's and so far it looks like I update every three weeks. But I may update a random short story every now and then.
I accept criticism in reviews, in fact I encourage it (just be polite about it). It helps me become a better writer which is what I want to be. I can't get better if you don't voice your opinions!
Stories I plan to write about:
Battle for Nefellia: Chosen. Done After about four years of working on it! (Kinda, just have to type it now.) This is a novel I'm working on publishing one of these day.
Tales of Fire Emblem: Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem cross-over. Done! I want to re write it though.
What should have happened... Star Ocean to vent some anger. Done!
The Way the Blade Turns: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance post-game. Temporarily Abandoned.
Battle for Nefellia: Decisions. In Progress.
Brotherly Love. Done!
Ring A Bell: Tales of Vesperia post-game. In Progress.
Fatherly Love. In Progress.
A sequel to Tales of the Fire Emblem.
Maybe a Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock.
The Rise and Fall of Mithos the Hero.
If I do write a Star Wars fic. It will mostly be a cross-over with ME as a Jedi Master.
What I really want to do is rewrite Tales of the Fire Emblem before I write the sequel. Sorta in progress.5 Tips on writing (because I'm just a writer on FanFiction and have no authority telling anyone how to write. But I have been writing as of 2009 and have taken a lot of writing classes. I just thought I would make a list more for myself.
1. You have to love writing.
2. Write everyday. It doesn't matter if it's a 1000 words or just one sentence.
3. Read everyday. You can't write if you don't read.
4. Writing characters come first (this can be applied characters we write about on this site or ocs). You can't write a plot and make the characters fit into it. You need to know the characters and the plot will revel itself as you write them.
5. This one is the most important so pay attention: There is no formula or real secret to writing. There is no right way to write. Even if you are the best writer in the whole world that doesn't mean you will be published (if that were actually true then most authors wouldn't have books out). It's all about if you write what's popular or you're just plain lucky.
Star Wars the Clone Wars
Avatar the Last Airbender
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Sword Arte Online
Naruto (Is anyone else still watching this because they first started watching when it came out and now it feels like if you stop then you have just wasted your life?)
Castle and several other crime shows
Red Vs Blue
Most all things on the History Channel
Pokémon (Why couldn't it be like the Pokemon Adventures manga!)
Basically I like anything fantasy or action.
Lord of the Rings
Again, anything fantasy or action based. Though a good satire isn't bad either.
Really, you have to ask. Look at my pen name if you can't figure it out.
Pretty much anything with sci-fi and fantasy I'll read it.
Basically I like anything that isn't rap. But I really like songs that seem to tell a story and in a sense speaks to me. My favorite group/bands whatever you call them are:
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Xilla
Star Wars: (Maybe my pen name should be StarWarsChick093. Oh Well.)
Legend of Zelda