Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
Mr. Harry Potter,
Thank you for remaining strong when we couldn’t be.
Mr. Ronald Weasley,
Thank you for always coming back.
Miss Hermione Granger,
Thank you for having a good heart, and forgiving those who should be forgiven.
Mr. Draco Malfoy,
Thank you for finding the light when things started getting dark.
Mr. George Weasley,
Thank you for finding humor when we could barely smile.
Mr. Albus Dumbledore,
Thank you for lighting the way and guiding us.
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,
Thank you for all you sacrificed.
Mr. Sirius Black and Mr. Remus Lupin,
Thank you for your loyalty.
Mr. Rubeus Hagrid,
Thank you for your undying compassion.
Mr. Neville Longbottom,
Thank you for your bravery.
Miss Luna Lovegood,
Thank you for your wise words.
Miss Ginny Weasley,
Thank you for being strong-willed in spite of everything you've been through.
Thank you for showing us the value of friendship.
Mr. Fred Weasley,
Thank you for the memories.
Mr. Lucius and Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy,
Thank you for choosing to be better for your son's sake.
Mr. James and Mrs. Lily Potter,
Thank you for giving your life for your only son.
Miss Minerva McGonagall,
Thank you for understanding your students and helping them with their problems.
Mr. Severus Snape,
Thank you for your love.
And to Mrs. Joanne Kathleen Rowling,
THANK YOU FOR MY CHILDHOOD.
"I like to walk. I like to look at every car that passes by and I like to think that maybe, just maybe, that car was yours. That even for one second, you weren't far away like I thought you were, but mere steps away, with only air, space, steps, and glass between us, and that even for one second, you were with me."
Hi there! :3
Nice of you to drop by my profile :D You can call me Violet, but my real name is Jane.
I am obviously a writer, but I'm also a dreamer, a debater, a Media Studies student, a romantic, a cynic, and best of all, an editor :3
I like satire and tragedy, with just a dash of politics, history and religion.
WELCOME TO THE MINORITY.
I'm Christian and I won't stand for what the rest of the world says.
Majority doesn't always mean it's right.
You're free to PM me if you want to! :D
Check out these couple of weirdos, if you want to ;) They're amazing!
And check out mine too!
A Little Something About Me...
Movie: Rise of the Guardians, Frozen
Book: I like books. Teehee. Except Twilight. That's not a book. That's toilet paper. OH, and Fifty Shades of Grey. That's toxic. Keep out of reach of children!
Anime: Mai - HiME, Hetalia
TV Show: Big Bang Theory, My Little Pony
Color: Violet, Red, Royal Blue, Black
Singer: Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey
Band: One Direction (NO HATING THEY'RE AWESOME DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME), Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Chvrches
Song of the Month: Night Sky by Chvrches
DracoxHermione, HarryxGinny, TeddyxVictoire, ScorpiusxRose, LuciusxNarcissa, JamesxLily, TheodorexDaphne, BlaisexLuna
If I Were A Witch...
House: Slytherin (And PROUD OF IT!)
Applying for: Minister of Magic LOL :P Maybe a law enforcer or an Auror.
Subject I Excel In: Potions, Charms, Astronomy
Wand: Alder and Unicorn Hair, 14 and 1/2 inches, slightly swishy
Boggart: Losing, failing, and humiliation. (Yeah, I'm that much of a stuck-up, arrogant Slytherin-slash-Career. Hate on me.)
FinnickxAnnie, PeetaxKatniss, the other characters with an OC, and slight GalexMadge...SnowxCoin is kind of weird in a cool way, tho
If I Were a Tribute...
Weapons I Use: I'm pretty good with sword and axes. I'm excellent in hand-to-hand combat.
I Would Lose Because: Someone threw something at me: a knife, an arrow, anything. I'm not too fast.
Advantages: Strength, Size (I'm pretty intimidating), Technique (I'm a pretty good strategist)
Disadvantages: Speed (I'm slow...like, Dios de Salve slow), Flexibility (Well, I can reach my toes now, but I'm still not a gymnast), Endurance (I get worn out pretty easily, but that's because I whack too strong.)
Pairings that I hate (If you like 'em, you're weird):
RonxHermione (She's too good for him!)
VoldemortxHermione (What the hell is that?)
HarryxDraco (Seriously? Who's the gay?)
HermionexGinny (Same as above)
HarryxHermione (it's a fifty-fifty thing for me. It's okay, I guess...)
CatoxClove (it's a fifty-fifty thing for me too. It's okay, I guess.)
CatoxPrim (What the hell is that?)
CatoxRue (What the hell is that?)
CatoxThresh (That's kind of disturbing)
GalexPeeta (That's kind of stupid)
The Hunger Games Question's about you!;
(1- If you are someone in Panem, which District would you like to live in? District 2. That is my District, I love the Hunger Games, and I DON'T FRICKEN CARE, I AM GOING TO FRICKEN VOLUNTEER AND NO ONE'S GOING TO STOP ME!!!
(2- If you were called up to the Hunger Games, in the reaping- how old would you want to be? Maybe 16 to 18. 18 because I want to be completely through with my training and well practiced and I've learned all the skills I can learn; in other words, I want to be ready. But in truth I think I might volunteer at 16 because I'm just waaaaay too impatient. XD
(3- If your name was called in the reaping, what would your stratagy be? CALLED? WHAT? I WAS REAPED? NO WAY, I AM SO NOT LETTING OTHERS STEAL MY PLACE! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SHINE!
(4- If the female tribute from your district was a crying twelve year old girl, what would you say to her on the train? Well, I'm a girl, but oh well...I'll tell her to suck it up, she's from District 2, and I don't want her tainting the name of the District by looking weak. Ah, that was blunt. But maybe I'll say it nicely, like, "Look...I know it's hard to accept, but you're a Career. You're not supposed to cry. You're supposed to be proud of this. Okay?"
(5- At the traning centre, you throw a spear and it hits bullzeye. Behind you, you hear some tributes mocking you, what would you do? THROW A SPEAR AT THEM, THE IDIOTS! Or if I miss just throw the weapons rack at them. WHATEVER WORKS. NO ONE LAUGHS AT ME.
(6- In the traning centre, what weapon would you choose to be your best? The sword. My aim isn't too good, but I'm practicing. But I'm strong, and I've had a fair amount of time hitting and whacking things with a stick, baton, metal rod - you name it.
(7- What would your stratagy be for the interview with Ceaser Flickerman? Look as nice and sweet as possible, but show off that I'm not weak and neither am I afraid.
(8- Would you team up with the Careers in the Arena? Um...duh? I am a Career, hello?
(9- If you are well stocked in the arena and you came across a helpless, starving thirteen year old tribute, from another district what would you do to him/her? Well, the most obvious answer a Career would give would be 'kill that tribute', but in truth, I'd rather let them do it. I would most probably be too lazy, too caught up in eating, too absorbed in cataloging the supplies, or too busy hunting.
(10- If you ever got the chance to meet President Snow, what would you say/do? Kill him. I just don't like him. The Games are great and all, but President Snow deserves to die.
TO PROVE IF YOUR'E AN IDIOT! XD
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard (something like that)
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair (You can do that?)
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before (it's the other way round for me...)
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
KATNISS [x] You would do anything to protect your family. [ ] You have good aim. [ ] You hate cats. [ ] You like to wear your hair in a braid. [ ] You find sticking to instructions tough. [x] You aren't too fond of people in general. [x] You hate being indebted to people. [x] You hold grudges. [x] You wouldn't describe yourself as a warm, friendly person. [x] When you sing, the birds fall silent.
PEETA [x] You're an artist. [ ] You love to bake. [ ] You can decorate well. [x] Manipulating people comes naturally for you. [x] You're clever. [ ] Your favorite color is orange. [ ] People tend to be charmed by you. [ ] You're a fantastic liar. [x] You're a hopeless romantic. [x] You have a strong sense of self.
GALE [x] You question everything. [x] You're very defiant. [ ] You're spontaneous. [ ] You're a rebel with a cause. [x] You would do absolutely anything for justice. [ ] People would describe you as being good-looking. [x] You're very intelligent. [x] If your friend was in trouble, you'd do anything to try and help them. [x] You hate your Government. [ ] You don't mind providing for your family.
PRIM [ ] You're innocent. [ ] You have blonde hair. [ ] You adore animals. [ ] You love helping people in need. [ ] People seem to be fond of you. [x] Over time you've become quite wise. [ ] You are nurturing. [ ] When you're older, you want to be a doctor or a nurse. [ ] You have an older brother or sister who would do anything for you. [ ] You are very forgiving. [ ]
Total: 1 (teehee, not Prim)
CINNA [x] You're creative. [ ] You root for the underdog. [ ] You dress simply [x] You stand up for your cause. [ ] Your hair is simple and easily manageable [x] You tend to have brilliant ideas. [ ] You would be willing to die for a cause. [ ] You are brave. [x] Your ideas are very 'out there' and they stand out from the rest. [x] You aren't like anybody you live with.
EFFIE [x] You're somewhat materialistic. [ ] You've dyed your hair a wild color. [ ] You're somewhat naive. [ ] You're chirpy [x] You're punctual and hate lateness. [x] Etiquette is important to you. [ ] You're rich [ ] You can be considered an airhead [ ] While you may seem shallow, you have hidden depths [ ] You hate where you work
HAYMITCH [x] You're very sarcastic. [ ] You get drunk often. [x] People might find you condescending. [x] Outsmarting others is a talent of yours. [x] You're very lonely. [x] You're very intelligent. [x] You tell it like it is. [x] You're dependent on something/someone. [x] You're grumpy. [x] You're cunning
RUE [x] You love music. [ ] You're small and graceful. [x] You hum often. [x] You inspire others. [x] You're always hungry. [x] People underestimate you. [ ] You're innocent. [x] You're smarter than you look. [ ] You're an underdog. [x] You're a good singer
Verdict: 1st) Haymitch, 2nd, Rue (Uh...not a good pair, but oh well)
Stereotypes: If you think people should lay off and stop bitchin', put this on your profile. (BOLD = the ones that apply to you)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy. (Who thought of this?)
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend. (FUCK YOU.)
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life. (Please.)
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be gay too.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat. (O REALLY NOW)
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I MUST do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I MUST only wear black and date only other punks
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser. (I prefer the term "Unique")
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't. (Whatever)
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social. (I prefer Introvert)
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy. (LOL)
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak. (I beg to differ)
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE. (THE FUCK)
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser. (I just don't like you)
I care about the ENVIRONMENT so I MUST be a tree hugging hippie.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER. (What the hell are you doing right now then?)
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick. (Hogwarts girls are not old hags)
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED. (Oh noooo...I'm an alien.)
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish. (Excuse me?)
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be lesbian.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems. (That's why we call it privacy)
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)