Author has written 8 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, How to Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Big Hero 6.
I'm just gonna come right out and say that I don't update regularly. I'm seventeen, in my senior year, and in the school play, so I'm usually pretty busy.
As is obvious, I write for a wide variety of things. But usually it's just one fanfic I work on a lot, and the others are to stave of writer's block.
Okay, so here's my list of things:
Most respected book characrers: Yellowfang, from Warriors. She lost two of the kits she wasn't supposed to have, and the one that lived turned into a monster. He ruined her life, threw her away from her home after murdering his father and becoming leader. She blinded him, and eventually, killed him. No mother should have to do that. Also, there's Bluestar, from Warriors. At a young age she lost her mother. Soon after those wounds had healed, her sister passed, leaving behind a kit. Bluestar raised this kit. And when it came her time to love, she fell for a cat she could never have a future with. To protect her Clan form a bloodthirsty leader, she gave up her kits, taking them through a snowbound forest to their father's Clan, and on the journey one of them died. Bluestar gave up everything for her home and faith. Elva, from Inheritance, is not even two years old, yet manages to withstand the pain of thousands.
Most annoying characters: Kikyo from Inuyasha, she just won't die! Arya from Inheritance, who is a dipthong for hiding every single freaking emotion ever and breaking Eragon's heart. Dylan, from Maximum Ride, who needs to BLOW UP. Luke, from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, needed to make up his mind! Onestar, from Warriors, who has multiple personality disorder. Edward, from Twilight, who is a sparkling, blood sucking fairy.
And that's a bit about me!
This is all quotes from various fanfictions.
See, after rescuing your brother from the evil clutches of the government, you expect everything to be all dandy and happy, going about our illegal ways and blowing stuff up and hugging narwhals. But no. We had to fly back from Shaws to find one brother screaming his ginger head off and reopening over his wounds like some invisible rabid wolf was having him for a morning snack, and the other face-down in the dirt with blood splattered everywhere.
And I bet you say your life sucks. (From ch 10 of Made Again, by Frenzied Warrior)
When life gives you Skittles throw them at people you hate and say "TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!"
Now, the other stuff:
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
just something for you to remember, copy and paste to your profile to show how strong you are inside and that people cannot break you so easily
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
copy and paste indivisually to your profile wich ones discribe you or a friend or best friend
20 fun things to do @ WalMart:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in Housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping dept. and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding dept..
8. When a desk clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?".
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror. And pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting dept., ask the clerk if he knows where in anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto dept., practice your 'Madonna Look' using different funnels.
13. Hid in a clothing rack, and when people browse through it, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!".
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!".
15. Go inot a fitting room and wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!".
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!".
17. If you can, write 'I see dead people...' on all the typewriters.
18. Unwrap all the chocolate bars, saying, "I've got to find that golden ticket.".
19. Put a Dora the Explorer doll in the middle of the store, and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say, "SWIPER NO SWIPING!". But remember, you have to do it 3 times.
20. Throw Skittles at people and shout, "Taste the Rainbow!".
isnt WalMart just so interseting, Copy and patse to your profile if you have or pplan to do theses things in Wal-Mart
Things My Mother Taught Me:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Copy and paste to your profile if this is hilarious and your mother taught you any if these things
The pledge of a good fanfiction author:
No matter how old the fanfiction is, read it.
No matter how many reviews it already has, review it.
Even if there are no reviews, read the story if you like the summary.
If it is the worst piece of writing out there, do not flame.
NEVER, EVER dELEBERATLEY TRASH A PERSON BECAUSE THEIR WRITING IS BAD!
Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
Do not steal ideas.
Remember to update your own stories regularly.
If you think you do all of those things, copy and paste this into your profile.
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Warrior Love That Never Was|