Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Merlin, and Devouring, Simon Holt.
Wassup? I am Aeliana! As my name suggests, I am a Percy Jackson fan, but I also love Danny Phantom! And Harry Potter, but not so much.
Anyways, here comes the interesting part of my profile! ARGGH!!! *Is trampled by the interestingness of what you're about to see*
I'm Filipino-Canadian, but I don't even know how to speak Tagalog. I like brownies. I'm a girl. I will personally kill anyone that doesn't like Hershey's Cookies'n'Cream chocolate. Ew, how can you eat that stuff? *Takes out axe* Uhh... I mean, I love it! Okay, I'll spare you. Really? No. *Beheads that unlucky person* Any questions? No? Good.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Things that annoy me in the world of fanfiction:
1) When characters go seriously OOC.
2) How it's impossible to find a good story bout Remus that isn't slash.
3) When people writing Harry Potter stories don't use British dialect. (especially the mom/mum thing)
4) When authors do not respond to reviews you give them.
5) When an author abandons their story (why start it if you won't finish it)
6) How lots of people don't review when I know they are reading the story.
Harry Potter Stuff
On pg. 116 of the American version of Order of the Pheonix (last paragraph) it states that there was 'a heavy locket none of them could open'. Ring a bell? It's proof of the R.A.B. is Regulus Black theory. If you were smart enough to figure this out or you believe it, copy this into your profile.
R.I.P.- Lily and James Potter, Cedric Diggory, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Alastor Moody, Hedwig, Dobby, Colin Creevy, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, and Fred Weasley. They will never be forgotten.
If you think Bellatrix is creepy and should have been killed by Neville (not that there's anything wrong with Molly Weasley kicking her butt), copy and paste this into your profile.
If mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, hippogriffs, etc.), copy this onto your profile! (They do! I know it!!)
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a strong supporter of S.P.E.W. (Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare), and want to give all the little House Elves neon colored socks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Harry killed Voldemort, Voldemort killed Cedric, and Cedric is Edward. So, Harry killed Voldemort killed Edward. Therefore, Harry killed Edward. So, Harry Potter killed Twilight. If you agree with this form of logic, copy and paste this into your profile. DEATH TO TWILIGHT!!!
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...In Remembrance to Sirius Black...
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us because we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never anger what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up):
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: because we know every insult in the book. (Get it, they're smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated.
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
I know a song that everybody knows, everybody knows, EVERYBODY KNOWS! I know a song that everybody knows, because it's about Voldemort! Ohhh... Tommy, Tommykins, that wee wee lad found himself in an orphanage, and then went bad. He blew up people, he ate raw mice, 'til Harry came along and blew him up twice!
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? Heck, why aren't they beheading the teachers? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear it up in 2 seconds flat. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you."
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessively compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent, ask someone else to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dyslexic, press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder, fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short-term memory loss, please try your call again later. If you have low self esteem, hang up - all of our operators are too busy to talk to you.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
If you hear voices of characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your head off.
If you ever ran into something while walking with a book, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, put this in your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, put this in your profile.
If there are times you wanna annoy people for the heck of it, put this in your profile. :D
If you spend lots of time talking to yourself and reciting lines from your characters, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever punched someone because you wanted them to JUST SHUT UP, copy and paste this onto your profile. (That means you, Makarious! Shut up already!
If you have ever pasted anything on your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever yelled at and/or slapped an inanimate object from anger, paste this on your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have any secrets, paste this on your profile. (well duh, I mean, who doesn't have secrets?)
If you think that siblings were born to annoy, paste this on your profile.
If you are a girl, paste this on your profile. (I'm a girl and proud of it)
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile.
If FanFiction is to you, what MYspace is to others, paste this on your profile.
If you're on fanfiction.net right now...put this on your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
I do not suffer from insanity. On the contrary, I rather enjoy it!
If you think siblings were born to argue, copy and paste this onto your profile
If this made you smile, post this on your profile.
1. Your real name: Taelia
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Xatiale
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Taizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Green Cobra
5. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Blue Nestea...Fail...
7. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Crystal. SWEET!
Funny XD-worthy labels and warnings
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Rejected Harry Potter Book Titles (I love HP!)
Harry Potter and the Man-Eating Cannabis Plant
Harry Potter and the Time They Just Sat There For 300 Pages
Harry Potter Releases His Debut Album: I WILL Survive!
Harry Potter and the Never Ending Story
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Scone
Harry Potter and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Harry Potter and the Widely Speculated Yet Not Touched Upon Future Book Titles
Harry Potter throws a rock at Voldemort When He's Not Looking... Then Runs
Harry Potter and the Vampire Interviews
Harry Potter Meets Frodo
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Alcatraz Harry Potter and the Stoned Philosopher
Harry Potter and Secrets of the Bed Chamber
Harry Potter and the Record of Most Bails out of Azkaban
Harry Potter and Too Many Goblets of Firewhisky
Harry Potter Ordering Around the Phoenix
Harry Potter Finds Waldo
Harry Potter and the 3/4 Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Return of the would-be-King-if-Harry-Potter-hadn't-defeated-him-when-he-was-a-baby-in-the-first-place (a.k.a Voldemort)
Harry Potter and the Harry Potter Movies -Major Plot Points Excluded
Harry Potter Meets the Baudelaire Children and Wonders How He Got Off So Good Harry Potter Enters the Ginny Weasley Fan Club
Harry Potter and the Highly Unnecessary Yet Mildly Amusing Rejected Title
Harry Potter Goes to White Castle
Harry Potter Solves the Age-Old Question: Is the Glass Half-Full or Half-Empty?
Harry Potter Improves AOL Harry Potter: The True Hollywood Story Harry Potter and the Stolen Plotline
Harry Potter and That Thing... You Know, The Thing
Harry Potter and the Unpoppable Zit
15 Things to do in Walmart
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
"Do you have any idea of what we've signed up for?" Harry practically shouted.
"Yeah." I said. "What we were sent to do."
He groaned. "Mother of Merlin. All I want is to live a peaceful life. And yet here I am, in Middle-Earth, about to go trekking with the Fellowship! Bloody brilliant! Let's take a side trip to Narnia and steal the Black Pearl while we're at it, shall we?"