Ehhh... Hi! XxXMidnightxMoonlightXxX here! But you can call me MM. No clue why I chose that ridiculously long name, but meh... Uh, I'm fluent in Russian and English (English is more native than Russian, since I spent the first decade of my life in the USA), so... I can translate a fic for anyone who's interested, I guess? Or just some phrases for a Russian character?.. I dunno. I've been on the site for a while, but I haven't written anything, so I'm new to all this.
On to the profile!
18/11/12 Guess what! I just got a laptop! I can finally start posting! ...If inspiration strikes, anyway.
1. What time is it? 5:53 am.
2. What is your name? Anya.
3. What do you want to do? Not sure yet.
4. Where do you wanna live? St. Petersburg, Russia. Or maybe Round Rock, Texas. Somewhere familiar.
5. How many kids do you want? 3-4, I guess. I'm not sure, most of my family has been like that, except for my mom, she was an only child. Even I have a younger sister and brother. And I'd want my kids to have someone close to their age around. Not just friends. I guess. I dunno.
6. Do you want to get married? Eventually. Just not now (duh).
7. Have you ever done drugs? Nope. Never gonna, either. I hope.
8. What do you like on your pizza? Cheese, pepperoni, sometimes sausage. I don't know. I just eat whatever we have. Not a huge olive fan, though.
9. Can you cross your eyes? Yes.
10. Do you make your bed daily? Sorta. I just toss my blanket semi-neatly on my bed. Does that count?
11. What is the wackiest thing on earth? Fladoodles XD.
12. QUICK! THINK OF A NUMBER!! 7.
13. What pisses you off? My sister, mom, interruptions, Mary-Sue stories (unless they're bash-y), stuff like that.
14. Favorite things to do? Read, watch tv shows/read on my computer, listen to music, etc.
15. How many female friends do you have? Very few. And all my friends are female. That means I have few friends. Sad, sad truth.
17. LOOK! A DOG ON A UNICYCLE! Whaaa?...
18. Who are your favorite horror movie characters? DON'T WATCH'EM! Don't know why, though. They don't scare me much, I just... don't watch them.
19. What is twisted? People.
20. Do you believe in magic? Yeah, I guess. Sorta. I want to, anyway.
21. How many books have you read? Many. Oh, so many. I read books on my phone during my classes and various extracurricular stuff, so I'm reading 24/7. Of course, about half of that is fanfiction, but still. 24/7.
22. What gives you nightmares? Almost nothing. I can't actually think of something that does, but I'm sure there must be.
23. What is the weirdest dream you ever had? I was Buzz Lightyear being chased through a Chuck E. Cheese play structure-thingy by that blue skinned orange haired princess from the cartoon that I have only seen once... What was my brain thinking? Also, I had a dream about a 'long-dead' cookie kingdom in a castle like the Druids' Keep, Paranor, from the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. I wanted a cookie and was reading those books, so... that's where that came from... I think...
Other Info that this Quiz-thing missed:
Age: Older than last year.
Birthday: Born in the past.
Gender: Hint: Not a dude.
Nationality: Half Russian, 1/8th Italian, a little bit Native American, and half American. (the 2 in the middle are on the American side, so I just consider it American. And most Americans technically have many ethnicities anyway. Well, not ethnicity, exactly, but... something. Oh, you know what I mean.)
Weird Quirks/Random Stuff I Feel I Should Warn/Tell You About:
I sometimes randomly switch languages in the middle of a sentence.
I am bilingual (russian and english).
I am also bi-ethnic (is that a word?).
I've studied music since I was 5.
I play piano, and started learning to play guitar at age 13.
I am really good at solfedgio, which is like musical math.
I'm also great at math.
I have a little universe in my head with about a dozen or so OCs.
I constantly come up with various scenes that involve them, usually when I walk to my various activities.
They usually include music.
Because I listen to my iPod when walking to said various activities.
I am learning french.
I occasionally use French words in my speech. Accidentally.
I have this weird paranoia about people watching me in my sleep, so I cover the side of my face with my blanket and face the wall when I sleep.
Finding out that Edward Cullen watches Bella when she sleeps kind of freaked me out, because of the earlier statement.
It made me notice the similarity.
It also made me more paranoid.
I have neither read nor watched Twilight or any other book/movie in that series.
Today, the 7th of April, 2013, at 8:29 p.m., here in Saint Petersburg, Russia, was the first time I heard a 1D song. I'd only heard about them this year, and I've never listened to their songs and didn't want to, because I'm a stupid teen who wants to pretend I don't like 'mainstream' music (I do), when I accidently heard it on the radio. And realized I'd heard it earlier. Ok, the stupid teen thing is true, but also I'm just not interested in boy bands, they bore me. Except BTR, sort of, but that's because they have a tv show. Which is the only reason they exist, so.
My ships (in no particular order):
3)Wincestiel (even more rarely)
Marvel Cinematic Universe:
4)Agent Black Hawk
5)Science Bros (romantic or platonic, still awesome)
6)Superfamily, which isn't a pairing, exactly, but still...
Runemarks (Read it! We need more runemarks fans!!!)
2)Ethel/Dorian (haven't seen this one anywhere else...)
3)... Hel/Balder, I guess?
8)The Frying Pangle
Final Fantasy VII
1) A/S/G/Z/C or any combination of them
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series'
More shall be added when I remember
Will Not Read (Most Of The Time):
Not much, really.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have secretly wanted a Hogwarts letter since you were 11, copy and paste this onto your profile.
This is something I found totally awesome!
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
Unsafe External Link