Poll: What's your favorite series? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Twilight, and Hunger Games.
I get way too emotional over fictional characters.
The Chronicles of Narnia taught me that we must all grow up and leave our childhood but never forget it.
It does not do to dwell on dreams, but forget how to live - Albus Dumbledore
I pledge to read the printed word.
Magic is everywhere if you know where to look . . .
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily, and so do dreams and hearts.
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
Magnus Bane Sparklier than Edward since the 13th Century
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this into your profile.
We now have the technology to copy human skin cells to test on for all cosmetics and beauty supplies. If you are against any type of animal testing, post this on your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you think Hades is cool, copy and past this to your profile!
If you think Snape is GOOD, copy this into your profile.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
love to read and act crazy,
laugh and have fun,
ignore people who call you names or think you are less than them,
are always there to help your friend in their greatest time of need,
run bare foot through the grass just for the joy of the sea of cold green that tickles your feet,
spend as much time outside as you do reading or on the computer,
are a night owl who hardly sleeps,
act weird and crazy just to scare other people or make them laugh with you,
then we would be great friends. :D Copy and paste this in your profile if this is you.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, chocoholic4eva, xXKatieCullenXx, XxKatieMarieCullenxX, Marauder Nightshadow, SuperWriterGirl97
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
Unsafe External Link