Well Hi everyone you are know approaching planet Katey the awesomest planet in world. Prepare for landing. If you have come to see my profile please continue and if you have come to stalk me i am afraid you will be terminated. Misson accomplished. Now where should i put this sign post up. I know i'll put it up right here.
Important: Normally i'd put a pledge here or some sort of joke to allow you to read the rest of my profile but thats got kind of boring. I want you to smile, not a hard task but for some its almost impossible. I want you to give me a real smile, and then you can carry on reading. They're many people that can't smile. And if you're one of those many people that have forgotten what its like You need to live life, enjoy it at full because life is too short to love, so how can you hate.
Name: Kat or Katey please
Age: None of your business, though i will give you a clue. I often say that i'm 10, my mom would say im 15. Anyone who's ever sees me says im 12 and those who know me say i'm 20!
About me: Light Brown eyes, that look dark to most people and a mop of blackish red hair. Average height i guess. Oh and very clutzy. Tomboyish would decribe me well, but at times i can be a bit of a girly-girl. oh i am definetly a dreamer. Plus im pretty random...okay very random but i'll try to keep myself controlled...Penguins...Remember keeping control...Did you watch Dr Who yesterday...Oh forget it.
I love to read and also to write, well obviously. What? It is obvious. Since poetry and story writing are so similar, thought i might try it out. I did own another fanfiction account for about two years but something bizarre happened to it. I love to read books, and i must have way over a million books...well i did. Until my mom sold them I'm an over thinker, which to me is very bad, as i think too much and get over the top- way over the top! I also love to be random, so whatever you do never tell me to be random. Cause you'll regret it. I don't believe in true love, or happy endings. Oh i also love to change things so probably every month there would probably be things changed.
Books i like:Well at the minute im obsessed with Shakespere. I've read Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Midsummer..., Hamlet Tempest and loads more. And im currently reading Wuthering Heights. Im in a classics phase at the moment.
Agent Angel, Artemis Fowl (read most), Charlie Bone series (read all), Companions Quartet (obsessed), C.S. Lewis (yep i like classics) Dragonfly by JG, Heroes of Olympus, Hunger Games (obsession 2 I fell into a week depression after finishing it), Loreign Legacies, Mortal Instruments, Noughts & Crosses (Love it), Percy Jackson , Twilight (but not obsessed, i get bored) Thirt33n R34sons why. And over a million more sets of books to list.
Favourite music: I love all genres but currelntly im getting obsessed with Adele. Im slightly weird as i get obsessed with a song after the craze of its gone. Anywho who do i like well Taylor Swift, Evanescence, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Green Day, WIthin Temptation, Nerina Pallot, Pitbull, Chris Brown and amauter singers (I have no idea how to spell that =D)
Avatar: In case your wondering which your probably not, have you ever had a famous person look alike. I do. This is actually the famous person i look exactly like her except my eyes are bigger and my hair is black. The rest is exactly the same.
Favourite Quote by me :
Fire burns itself out if it finds nothing else to burn. It always leaves ashes behind though. These skatter amongst the wings lost in despair, to be never found again, like looking for a feather hidden within a sanstorm. Impossible to find, Just like me.
They say when your outside in the rain something good happens. How true is it. Well you get the flu and miss school. Yes they're definetly right!!!
I hate you, you hate me. We're not a happy family. Then a shot rang out and _ hit the flor. No more _ anymore.
Ask me any 3 questions and as long as you don't ask me my real name, where I live, or my age, I'll answer them.
Find me on youtube as Katey786x.
Find me on Deviantart as Kateyxx
Find me on Twitter as K8yxK I dont use it, as none of my friends have twitter, but feel free to find me and follow.
Well enjoy my long set of copy and pasties I had a Lot more Copy and Pastey thingies on my last profile, but i cut it down a lot. They're mainly QAs and obsessions with side comment off course. Sum things aswell that i couldn't help but pass on.
Also Thanks to Angel, Cat Eim, Ellie and Saph in the CQ forum. You guys(gals) rock!
Finally Luv u all on fan fiction. Your stories are like amazing!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I was attacked... by an Umbrella Pole
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Erm...Wallpaper.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Nope
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? All but mainly RnB and Pop oh and some rock too
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
5. Did you notics 5 and 6 are swapped around? Yep im not stupid.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Dancing Singing drawing, i had to give these up
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My books duh
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'4 its perfectly average
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? I love small spaces
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yep, but only because I keep thinking that there's something there, in the darkness.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Its very easy to make me c-r-y- Say the words and i would c-r-y.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Ummm... Far Away i think.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I am not anwering this
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Or this either.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? CCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Sweetcorn. I prefer plain, oh wait i love Italian
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? After the last question PIZZA
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Uh no.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? A book
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not yet
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? None. Full stop. I hate shopping. But if i had to choose Dorathy Perkins or Jane Norman would describe me.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Cat
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Jessica who has white and black fur
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Im not answering this either
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO You? Did you here what i said
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 4
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunette
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My own number
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Myself
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK? Yep i've been Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, A bit of France, Scotland and a few other places.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Too many to write. I'm clumsy, impatient, random, never get over things...
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No
37. FIRST JOB? N/A
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Been there done that
39. DO YOU SWEAR? No, thats one thing i don't do.
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? RPing.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? What kind. Minor/ Major
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? That im polite.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? One month till i will get them
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A smile
45. How are you? Am fine thanks for asking
6. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Not that i remember.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever shampoo is in the bathroom.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No way.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Does fish count?
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Too many to list.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Im not going to share that.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No way. I don'tcare if you're black or blue. If you're nice to me i'll be nice to you. (Hey that rhymes!!!!)
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? You don't want to know...
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My home is my second home
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? i had a lifesize doll that actually looked like a 5 year old. It was very realistic.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Shouldn't there like be 11.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I don't think so...hmm can't remember
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Not much. It doesn't suit me.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Just cheese, or none.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? One person who loves me.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Katey, Kat, Tia
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? See above
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Not bothered to list them all
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Act???? Sats Scores 5,5,5
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? I love all icecream. Never try lemon, lime or eat popcorn after eating icecream. Thats my advice.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Uhhh... Yeah
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I can't recall ever working out, that is if you don't count my PE lessons...
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? THERE IS. Liar Liar. Liar Liar.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Umm can't remember but very fast
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Dunno/ Don't care
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Music
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mum...
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? From far i can hear other girls hitting on the guy, that would be the first. If i was infront of them i'd notice if their posture, then their eyes.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Dont have one
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Hatred
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? February, i have no idea why.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aries is mine
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Blackish red.
86. EYE COLOR? Brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? There is none
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? My mom was watching the news.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 31st December
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano, drums and a bit of the guitair.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I'm not into politics and i have no idea what republican means
95. KISSES OR HUG? Neither
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Im 14 dude. Ok dat may seem a reasonable age but dating in my family isn't till like 18.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Lunch
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? See 96
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Noughts and Crosses again
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: See 96.
Q-What is your favorite color?
A Blue and white. I Love blue more though. All shades.
Q-Would you rather kill Luke or push Rachel Elizabeth Dare off a cliff?
A- I like Rachael, but i couldn't get myself to kill Luke. If i killed Luke, Hermes might cut my internet off permanently. Rachael has to be the delphi though, you might not get another mortal who could see through the mist. Its tricky, but i think i'd go for Rachael, she might survive.
Q-If you could be in any cabin at Camp Half-Blood which one would it be?
A- Zeus or Hades
Q-PJO favourtie quotes
(This is a very funny part in the third book the titans curse, They are at the hoover Dam)
Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."...I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt."
Aphrodite: "Love conquers all," Aphrodite promised. "Look at Helen and Paris. Did they let anything come between them?"
Percy: "Didn't they start the Trojan War and get thousands of people killed?"
Aphrodite: "Pfft. That's not the point. Follow your heart."
"You deal with mythological stuff for a few years, you learn that paradises are usually places where you get killed."
"I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. "You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush."
""Your uncle," Poseidon sighed, "has always had a flair for dramatic exits. I think he would've done well as the god of theater.""
Q-If you could have any superpower what would it be?
A- To read minds definitely.
Q-Favorite Twilight story.
A- Probably New Moon, i laughed when Edward gave his explanation to why he left Bella. What? It was hilarious. I don't know how Bella managed to believe Edwards lies. I didn't believe them. I still want her to choose Jacob not Edward, she simply used Jacob, and threw him away like yesterdays lasagne. She also knew that she was using him. Mike's right, girls are cruel. No offense.
Q- Favourite Twilight Quotes
"I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object." — Edward
"I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be willing to take a bet against you, Alice, but it has arrived." — Bella (I wanted Alice to loose for once.)
"I know you think that I have some kind of perfect, unyielding self-control, but that's not actually the case." — Edward
"Did you fall down again Bella" Whoo angry kitten..."No Emmet, i punched a werewolf in the face!" She...punched...a... He burst into laughter. "Oh i wish i could have seen it. Did she do any damage to the wolf?"
Q-Who are you most like in CQ?
A-Probably Col, Don't look at me like that. I know I'm a girl, but still.
Q-What would you be companion to?
A-Well, i love horse riding, so there's a clue.
Q-Favourite CQ character
A-I like all for different reasons.
Q- Name some interesting fact about CQ.
Kullervo only ever said Connie's name once, and that was in the Gorgon's Gaze. (What it seems intresting to me)
JG made two mistakes with the CQ story. One was in MM and the second was in the CC. i think there's also one in SS, but im not sure. It was when Col was aplogising to Connie, and asking for a new start. In the book said that it was the second time she's been told that, that night. Wasn't it the third? I notice things easily when reading, its like i'm always looking for flaws. Though i don't look much at grammar or spelling, unless its really obvious.
Q-Favourite Artemis Fowl quotes
"Knock yourself out ... Or rather, don't." Artemis
"Argh? Pathetic and inarticulate. Nice combination. Your mothers must be so proud."Butler
"(to Artemis): No. This is not the commander. This is Foaly, the centaur. Is this the kidnapping lowlife human?" Foaly
Maybe the big baby would like to suck his thumb for comfort." Foaly
"(to Artemis) That's right, rich boy. You're on your own this time." Holly
"(to Foaly) What are you? Her fairy godmother or something? Julius
"I didn't trust Fowl when he was alive, and I definitely don't trust him now that he's dead." Julius
"Shut up, Julius! I mean, quiet a moment, Commander." Mulch
Q- Reach your hand out to the nearest book. What is it called?
Does my history book count?
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. Yes if i've read the book more than once i probably can repeat most of the words on the page tpp.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. Nope i read from 8pm to 2am and then start reading at 9am
You write fanfictions about the book. I do
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it. Used to but i gave up as they stopped reading them
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. Lol no.
Everything reminds you of the book. Yep
You quote random lines all the time Yep...i used some even in GCSE exams!
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. *innocently* No... Have you met my mother?
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class Are you a mindreader
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. Who in their right mind would do that. *Puts a password on images on ipod*
You've got a book memorized. Yes, easily done
You've read a book more than five times. If i like the book yes
You've read a book with 400+ pages in less than two days. What!?! i can read one of those overnight. Wait i guess that is two different days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. Great idea. No i haven't done that... or have i. Muwahaha
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend. Okay this is a great idea.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional HEY YOU. VAMPIRES ARE REAL. SAY THAT AGAIN AND THEY'LL SPARKLE YOU TO DEATH!!!
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. Yeah if I wanna get laughed at. Go ahead.
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock. Cool idea
You test your hand in sunlight to check and see if you're still (unfortunately) human. *Runs to check hands in light* *Whines over being human* *Trips over evil pencil*
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character. *I would but im useless an impersonations*
Your idol is a character in a book. *Gasps* How did you know?
You know you’re obsessed with the Companions Quartet when:
2. In PSHE, when there is a question about organizing a protest for a road that cuts through an area of environmental importance, you immediately start talking to the person beside you about the exact same scenario in Mallin’s Wood, even if said person has never heard of CQ. (We just work on being a British Citizen. I find it boring, no offense.)
3. You do part of your art project based on the sirens from Secret of the Sirens. (Yep i did the sea and the Stacks. It was nice and had glitter!!!)
4. You’ve reread the series continually, and have read it at least forty times forwards. And four times backwards.(Not continually. I never managed to get the whole set at one time. Right know i have three books, when i get the fourth i can't find one of the books. Its annoying)
5.You have seriously considered buying two pairs of coloured contacts, one green and one brown, despite the fact that you don’t need glasses. (Wish but can't wear contacts. My eyes hurt.)
6. You have become obsessed with the number four simply because there are four books in the Companions Quartet. (That's my fav number, even before i knew CQ.)
7. Every song you hear, you try and think of a way it relates to the Companions Quartet. (Been ther done that.)
8. You mentally compare everywhere around your house to scenes in CQ. (My house is a bit different but similar, its more like Twilight's Bella's house.)
9. Your locker has a picture of the Society’s shield stuck inside it. (Not allowed to personalise)
10. You dress up as Kullervo for Halloween, and get your best friend to dress up as Charok. (Cool! Thats my idea for next Halloween! Lol it is Halloween!)
11. You have two copies of Secret of the Sirens- one for yourself, and one for forcing others to borrow. (Yep)
12. You have the Society shield tippexed onto your hairbrush. (I use a comb. A brush always gets stuck in my hair!)
13. You've made yourself four Company badges using rocks, paint and a silver pen. (Not rocks but i've made actual badges)
14. Your siblings have banned you from mentioning CQ in company.(Family, yes)
15.Made the CQ shield and hung it up in your room. (Its looks good)
16. Ever persuaded that CQ is real. (In my defense i was 8)
17. Check JG website every week or day to see if she has any updates about her sequal
18. Researched the book on the internet and found loads on it. (You should see that there used to be loads of fans for the books. There were lots of poems, pics and those kind of things. They're really good but time consuming to find.)
19.Researched on the internet about each character, where each name in the book cam from.
If you are completely obsessed with CQ, copy and paste this list into your profile and add something CQ-related you’ve done to the list!
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor. (If i ever go to New York i will, and i'll tell you what the reply was.)
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!” (No thundestorms latley. Zeus must be very calm.)
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes. (Not really. My internet was once down for two whole months. Hermes hates me *sniffs*)
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses. (Don't get that one)
You burn food to see if it smells good. (Nope, but i do like to burn bits of paper.)
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!” (No owls where i live. Athena's not here. D:)
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood. (Hope so)
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy. (But i'm not)
You know Muse is the best singers. Get it, the Nine Muses?? (Yeah very funny not.)
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere. (I've got a purple one, but i don't carry it around)
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos. (I like the cold)
You get a Greek mythology calendar for Christmas (Did last year cant find one for this year.)
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies. (No i except death, as part of life. I must be really sad)
You sometimes try to control water. (Used to when i was younger, and strangley, or maybe ironically before i read PJO)
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months. (I would be obsessed with it, but i would read something else aswell)
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address. (Tried and i did try search around the place. I don't live in America so i also google maps to look at the places the books were set.)
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket. (...Maybe... *smiles inoccently*)
That every time you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword. (I used to do fencing)
Whenever your Internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!" (Yep my internet wasn't working yesterday. It goes on off and on and off. Hermes must really hate me.)
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test. (Oh no! I just remembered i have a maths test tomorrow! (Added later: I really did, and got bad marks. Athena hates me.))
You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
╔╗╔═╦ Put this on your profile
║╚╣║║╚╗If you like to laugh!
I'm often in trouble just for laughing. Unfair!
This is Bunny. Hi Bunny!
Copy and paste Bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination!
On the other hand, this is Kitty. Hi Kitty.
Kitty is Bunny's nemesis. Or evil accomplice. Nobody really knows.
Either way, copy and paste Kitty as well, or Bunny will get lonely!
.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨)¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out ever. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Companions Quartet , who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different, beautiful, and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.
Ah i love to sometimes write in the middle of nowhere. It makes me see how much people read, and maybe only one person out of thirty actually notices. Not many people bother. If i'm curious which i generally am, i do, otherwise i don't really bother. I wonder what i was going to write here in actual. I think i've forgotten. If you're one of those people who does something then whilst doing it, get distracted and then forget what they were meant to be doing copy and paste this onto your profile.
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Love this post.
A guy and a girl were riding on a motorcycle... Girl. slow down i'm scared. Guy. no this is fun. Girl. no it's not please it's way to scary! Guy. then tell me you love me. Girl. i love you now slow down. Guy. now give me a big hug. She gave him a big hug. Guy. can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? it's bothering me. Girl: took the helmet In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant that he would die.
now for semoehtnig itnresitng...
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile,
Never include me in that five percent. I never fit in, and probably never will.
I'm into THEATER AND ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
If you're against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile, and bold the ones that you identify with.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me coloured?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
1. i need to tell you a secret.(look at #5)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Maybe. Its also the first sign of madness)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (Maybe...)
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (Do all authors actually do this. (Yep))
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'(COOKIES!!!!!!!!)
You live off of sugar and caffeine (I'm actually drinking coffee know. As for Sugar, when was the last time i ate a chocolate bar... I don't know a month ago. I'm going to get braces thats why)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth. (I actually have another window with my email up)
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. (Random yes. It would be long but no one is ever bothered to read them)
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it. (Hey but Randomness rules. Long Live Pluto)
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground. (What are they?)
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper. (Hehe i can never find a pen or pencil in my room)
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (I can fix it.)
You tend to correct random typos made by other people. (Should i?)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome. (Not that i'm aware)
People think you have A.D.H.D. (I don't know. I've never asked)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. (Yeah it would.)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense. (Been there done that, and also in languages.)
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.(Been there done that)
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago. (*blush*)
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. (Nope)
Copy this into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions.
95 of teens would go into a panic attack if the jonas brothers were about to jump off the empire state building copy and paste this if you are the 5 who would pull up a lawn chair grab some popcorn and yell JUMP !!
If you were insane, crazy, and random, before being crazy, insanse, and random and think that it is cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said 'pull', copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
Congradulations if you've got this far. Very few people bother. I normally do read one because i love to read new copie pasties and two because i have a lot of time. Well peace love and icecream. Everyone's awesome in their own way, so be happy stay happy and live happy. And don't forget to smile because you never know what will happen tomorrow.