Author has written 20 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Gamer, One Life To Live, Kingdom Hearts, Heroes, Harold and Kumar series, Disturbia, Goonies, Fright Night, Walking Dead, and Zombieland.
I will be taking my stories down soon. If you want any of them just let me know.
The Things I Should Have Finished/Revised/Destroyed:
All That Remains- Hiatus. Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. The first story in a trilogy. Seiner. See below for more information.
Back Away- A finished Harold & Kumar one shot.
Clueless- A finished Kingdom Hearts fanfiction.
Exception- Hiatus. A Heroes fanfiction. Just a series of short drabbles, much like Threads.
False Advertisement- A finished Walking Dead oneshot. Slight Rick/Shane. Written for the Walking Dead Kink Meme. It's crack and made me smile while I wrote it.
Goodbye- Hiatus. A One Life to Live fanfiction.
Just Listen- A finished Kingdom Hearts one shot. Seifer/Hayner.
Mistake- A finished One Life to Live oneshot. I wrote that right after reading Royal-Chandler's A Scar in a Making. (Lovely fanfiction. If you like Shane/Jack at all, you should go check it out.)
Nothing is Ever Like It Seems- A finished Hetalia oneshot. The sequel to Please.
One More Time- A finished Heroes Oneshot. Future!Hiro/Ando, Present!Hiro/Ando. Hando.
One Question- A finished Fright Night oneshot. Ed/Charley.
Partners- Hiatus. A Heroes fanfiction. Set of drabble pertaining to Hiro/Ando (Hando).
Please- A finished Hetalia oneshot. Takes place before Nothing Is Ever Like It Seems.
Reflection, Revelations, Resolutions- A finished Kingdom Hearts oneshot. Seifer/Hayner.
Ripple- Hiatus. Disturbia fanfiction.
Searching For You- Hiatus. A Hetalia/Zombieland Crossover.
Sometimes It's Exactly Like It Seems- A finished Hetalia oneshot. Sequel to Nothing is Ever Like it Seems.
Surreal- A finished Goonies oneshot. Mouth/Mikey. (You are not going to believe this. Someone translated my fanfiction into French. That someone can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1291309/Alounet and you can find the translated version here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8557949/1/Surrealiste.)
The Real Reason- A finished Gamer fanfiction.
Threads- Heroes fanfiction. Matt/Mohinder. Complete.
All That Remains:
Here is the whole outline, the one I used to write the chapters, for All That Remains. Some of it is vague, some of it not so much.
The basic plot is that Hayner starts having hallucinations about Roxas. As it continues, he sees Roxas again. Roxas leaves, telling him that he is not going to return to Twilight Town. Meanwhile, Fuu has started having nightmares about darkness and the destruction of their town. Leon also sets out, as the committee has started checking up on the worlds while Sora is in a different region of the universe. Seifer and Hayner both come to the decision to leave Twilight Town. Hayner to find Roxas and Seifer in order to find a way to protect the town. They convince Leon to help them.
As the story continues, it also starts to include Pence and Olette starting to remember Roxas. It also starts another story line that involves Sora, Riku, Namine, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, and Roxas. They learn of world that is composed of crystals that are made of memories. Roxas asks that Sora allow him to go and search for Axel. Meanwhile, the darkness is starting to gather in Twilight Town and Seifer, Hayner, Fuu, Raijin, and Vivi are being taught how to fight by the Restoration Committee.
Sora and Co. arrive at the world. Roxas finds the crystal and picks it up, which triggers a defense mechanism that destroys the world and plunges the group into different worlds, dividing them. Sora and Riku end up in Twilight Town, which triggers a heartless attack that later consumes the world. Roxas and the crystal end up on a dark beach. Roxas, who cannot be alone for long before he starts to weaken and fade, is alone. He looks at the crystal and finds that it is flashing though memories until it reaches that moment and falls black. Then it flares to light. Meanwhile, Namine, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy end up in a cavern. There they find a mural that triggers an idea of how to save the world. Before they can think more into it, the Crystal world calls them back.
All this time, Hayner and Co. are rushing to help Twilight Town. When they arrive, the people are gone and all that is left is heartless. (Sora and Riku were called back as well as Roxas and Axel. They also managed to save Pence and Olette.) The group manages to escape before it collapses back in on itself.
They return to Radiant Garden, where Seifer and Hayner's relationship finally reaches the point that it has been building up to. A few days later, a ship touches down. The group goes to meet it, and is joyfully surprised to find their friends safe.
The story ends with the group talking about the next step and them all be reunited for a little while. They realize what they have lost but also what they have gained.
The two sequels that would have followed would have shifted their focus, first to Roxas and Axel and their relation ship. They would have gotten hearts, through collecting pieces and having the Doctor from Halloween Town craft them. Namine would also receive one. In the last installment of the trilogy it would have focused on Sora and Riku. In the end, they would have created a reunited the worlds into one mega world, by merging the heart of all worlds together. It wouldn't have been happy ever after, but at least they would all be together.
Searching For You:
The last you saw of me, I was in the process of rewriting the story. As stated above, that plan died. The story was left hanging with Sweden calling to Finland and the group being attacked by Belarus and her goons. If I had continued, you would have found that zombie dogs happen to exist and that Finland was about to be attacked by one. However, this dog just happens to be Hanatamago, who was not like the others counter parts. Hanatomago pins him, but doesn't kill him. They are all caught eventually, and placed in the basement.
The next part, I was always a little effy about writing. I was going to add in Bill M. from Zombieland, and always have the joke where even in a Alternate Universe, Columbus still accidentally kills him.
Anyway, while they are locked in the basement, they meet Latvia, who they later convince to let them out by promising to take him, Lithuania, and Estonia with them. They get out, but the alarm sounds and Bill gets killed. They arrive at Russia's garage, to find that Russia is hiding from Belarus in one of the cars. They take him, at first as a hostage. Hanatamago joins them.
They escape and continue down south. One they arrive in New Orleans, the discover that Denmark and a teenage Norway have been taking care of Sealand why Finland was looking for them. Russia and America develop a love/hate relationship, while France and England finally become more than non-friends. England, of course, is never pleased with France and his groping ways, but begins to love in anyway. Finland and Sweden start taking care of Sealand, who is in his early teens instead of a young child. Tallahassee and Columbus finally commit to each other, Tallahassee deciding to stay in the city, if for nothing more than his little Columbus. And last, but not least, would have been Italy and Germany, would have course wrapped their little love story.
Everything is hunky dory as they start to build a small community. It is then that Belarus shows up, with a small army, in order to take back Russia, who had unknowingly been implanted with a tracking device. (We all know that Belarus would do it.)
A small war breaks out and Belarus is defeated and leaves. The group stays remains together and the story ends with them almost safe in their sealed city, and just shy of truly happy.
My friend had always been going to write an epilogue, which would show where the other nations had been, which was in a camp in the woods. Canada, Switzerland, Greece, Hong Kong, India, and so forth, would have been there. I'm pretty sure there would have been some mention of them eventually crossing paths with the New Orleans group. Basically, happy ending plus some zombies. The story never really fleshed out well. It was a long time ago.
ABC Drabbles (Threads, Partners, and Exception.)
These three never had plot, never would have gotten any. I wrote them strictly to write something. They would have ended with the main pairings coming together, and I planned on revealing that they were all set in the same universe, and ran parallel to each other. They would have been followed by a single sequel, Inbox, which would have been Micah/Molly.
Ripple was more of an excuse to write porn than anything. Of course, I never reached that part in the story, which really didn't have much of a plot to begin with. The story would have ended with Ronnie and Kale getting together. Beyond that, I never really fleshed it out.
Honestly, I should have left it as a oneshot. The closet I ever came to getting any real idea of plot for the story, was them meeting again in college and that was when things really started to change. It would have been major Shane/Jack fluff and plotless smut. I had a whole mess of stories like that.
What I Wished I Had Known When I Started Writing Fanfiction:
1. Re-read everything. This means read over whatever you write before you post it. This goes for stories, forum posts, and profile updates. This will make your writing 100% better. You will catch typos, awkward sentences, and a ton more errors that way.
2. Know the lingo. If you don't know what a word mean, look it up. When you know the meaning and don't want anything to do with it, just press the back button or move on. You will save everything one a lot of embarrassment.
3. Don't read it if you aren't into it. Typically, authors will put up warnings. Read them and leave them if you aren't into them. If you skip the warnings you have only yourselves to blame, and you have no right to complain.
4. Ask for Constructive Criticism. Some people will be weary of giving you concrit if you don't ask for it.
5. Know the difference between concrit, flames, and general reviews.
My definition of concrit is a review that tells you what you did wrong, but also tells you how to fix it. They may also tell you what they liked. Yes, sometimes concrit can be harsh, but it is for you own good. Take it to heart and become better for it.
My definition of a flame is much different. They tell you that your stories sucks, you are sick, or they just spew intolerant filth. Flames are meaningless, as they neither approve you, or motivate you. Unless you like flames, then ask for them.
General reviews are different than all the above. They will usually tell you what they liked, how much they love you, and/or for you to update soon.
6. Review what you read. Think of that fuzzy, gooey feeling you get when you get a nice review. Now go and spread it that feeling. It will brighten someone's day, give you a nice feeling, and bring more attention to you. You never know, they might just return the favor.
Thus concludes the small advice column.
Hush, little sister
I can see your arms
I know you scream
I can see the way
I know that people
Hey, little sister
You see, little sister
He screamed at me
You know, little sister
But hush, little sister
I'm sorry little sister
Uh oh little sister
Hush little sister
Child abuse is sick and wrong. Put this on your profile if you feel the same way.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Please repost this if you believe hating homosexuals is wrong.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Rare Pairs|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|