Poll: Would you be upset if Darcy cheated on Caroline? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Pride and Prejudice.
Of course number one is Pride and Prejudice,
Phantom of the Opera,
Night(made me cry the entire read),
Much Ado about Nothing
Love these quotes:
Mark's life motto must be "If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit."
"You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."
-Winnie the Pooh
'The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." Marilyn Monroe
"Pain is your friend; it is your ally. Pain reminds you to finish the job and get the hell home. Pain tells you when you have been seriously wounded. And you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you're not dead yet!"
You cannot make your eyes lie. They will always tell the truth. This is why they are known as the windows to the soul because they show exactly what you are thinking.
"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."
"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
"No matter how rich you become, how famous or powerful, when you die the size of your funeral will still pretty much depend on the weather."
“You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. ”
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
Things My Mother Taught Me
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE.