Poll: 98 percent of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol. Do you like chocolate? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Avengers.
Hello all of you out there! You're looking (at your own risk, may I add) at Sanna Black Slytherin's profile. You may also call me Miss Epicness, since I am so awesome (and no, I do not lack self-confidence). I'm a nice and relatively unannoying person - mostly. I don't bite, so feel free to read, review, check my poll or PM me. I may or may not be insane (depends on the point of view ;D ). I'm a girl (although I hope you've already figured that one out) from Sweden who finds fanfics in Swedish incredibly boring (in nine out of ten cases). I have four dogs and like to draw. I am a thanatophobic chocolateholic and fluently quadrilingual. And learning Latin. Oh, and I fancy random remarks, so expect them to pop up every now and then on my profile wall.
You have been warned.
Name: Sanna. Duh. But I guess you can call me Sal, if you want. Or Anakin. And *no* , I am so *not* addicted to the Star Wars! ("Still in denial?" Velius, my alter ego, asks with a lopsided smirk.)
Country: The awesome Kingdom of Mooses– uh, right. Sweden.
Age: Wouldn't you like to know? Well, lemme tell you– scratch that. Early twenties.
Hobbies: Let's see... writing, painting, drawing, sketching, reading and, oddly enough, playing the piano.
Interests: Physics, chemistry, languages, history and mythology (preferably Norse, it's so screwed up it's hilarious).
Dislikes: Justin Bieber, the Twilight saga, anime, Miley Cyrus, bugs, tuna and Mary Sue (also known as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. And yes , I just called Edward a girl, and no , I don't particularly care).
Books: Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, the Darkside series, the Agatha Christie series, the Discworld.
TV: BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, House M.D., Merlin, Castle, Vampire Diaries (or at least up 'til the ending of season 2, since I kind of ditched it afterwards).
Movies: Star Wars, Air Force One, Phantom of the Opera, Interview With a Vampire, Dracula ('31), Thor I-II, Iron Man I-III, the Avengers, Titanic, all Batman movies.
Favourite Characters (Potterverse and Discworld):
Salazar Slytherin - he's epic, in his own way. I mean, almost everybody can create their own picture of him (Rowling didn't really put much thought into him, she just framed him as the 'bad guy'... sue her!), and mine's totally awesome. That, and the fact that he talks to snakes. It's cool.
Rowena Ravenclaw - she's me reincarnated. Or I'm Ravenclaw reborn, cuz I *always* have a book with me, wherever I go. It's like I've read every book there is in the library (well, of course not, but since people seem to have such an opinion, who am I to tell them wrong? Yeh, and here shows my Slytherin side, the reason I can relate to both of the Founders pretty good).
Godric Gryffindor - cuz he's– well, come on, he's Godric Gryffindor! I may not be a big fan of Gryffs, but their Founder is just... cool.
Helga Hufflepuff - she's not as weak as she looks! People may view her contemptuously, but she's the one uniting the other Founders. I imagine without her Hogwarts would never be built, as the other three would never compromise.
Harry Potter - well, he does have a talent of getting into trouble. But hey!, otherwise the books would be booooring. Imagine what would happen if we wouldn't find out about Norbert! Hagrid wouldn't have his wooden cottage for too long, I'd say, *snigger snigger*.
Sirius Black - he's just so relaxed and cool and casual and brave and foolish and funny and- and just so Sirius!
Albus Dumbledore - *sings* twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are... What? His eyes *always* twinkle, don't they? And he does have stars on his robes. Always. Either that or moons. That's up to interpretation, by the way.
Luna Lovegood - because she has about the same view on the real world as I do (meaning, not so realistic, for the dafter of you, my folks).
Fred and George Weasley - because Hogwarts just wouldn't be Hogwarts without them. They cause so much mayhem (new word, yeah!), it's just adorable. It's as plain as that.
Barty Crouch Jr. - I mean, he's awesome! I just don't get why Rowling just killed him straight off, before we found put anything about him, other than that that just before he died he was a madman! It was so much raw potential in this one. It had everything a potential profound Harry Potter character needs; deep character, preferably darkish; anger management issues; a horrible father; and a tragic background history. Plus, he's played by David I-am-the-Doctor Tenant, hihi ;)
Death from the Discworld - because he's just awesome.
Susan Sto Helit - same as above. Only she's also a teacher, with her very own teacher-superpowers ;-D
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins — but in the heart of its strength lies weakness:
One lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
-Matthew Stover (Revenge of the Sith novelization)
Fanfiction list (or What I Would Like To Write Before I Quit FFN):
Songs that remind me of a movie/book/tv-series:
1. How To Save A Life (Alex Goot) - Star Wars; Anakin's and Obi-Wan's friendship
2. Slipped Away (Avril Lavigne) - Merlin; Arthur's thoughts on Morgana after season 3 finale
3. Keep Holding On (Avril Lavigne) - Merlin; Arthur and Merlin in general
4. Old Songs (Barry Manilov) - Star Wars; Anakin's try to save his marriage with Padmé
5. Waiting For The End (Linkin Park) - Star Wars; Obi-Wan right after the end of RotS, alone in his hut on Tatooine
6. Fallen (Sarah McLachlan) - Star Wars; Anakin during Order 66
7. Behind Blue Eyes (Limp Bizkit) - Harry Potter/Star Wars x-over; a blend of Tom Riddle and Anakin Skywalker
8. What I've Done (Linkin Park) - Harry Potter; an AU fic where Harry goes all Dark Lordish on everyone and then redempts himself
9. Cinderella (Steven Curtis Chapman) - Star Wars; AU fic: What if Anakin didn't go dark, what if he raised Leia?
10. I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy) - Vader to Padmé after Mustafar
11. Every Breath You Take (The Police) - the relationship between Darth Vader and Luke since ESB
11. Goodbye (Audio Adrenaline) - Anakin's (alternatively Obi-Wan's) thoughts during the Mustafar fight
12. practically all Linkin Park songs remind me of Star Wars in some way...
13. Nights In White Satin (The Moody Blues) - Dark Shadows; kind of the whole movie but mostly Barnabas
14. You Are Not Alone (Patty Griffin) - NCIS episode 'Shiva'. Kind of self-explaining if you've seen the episode.
15. Ka-Ching! (Shania Twain) - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, for some odd reason I have yet to fathom
Copy-and-paste thingies (yes, I do love them, even though they take up about half of my bio):
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
Copy and paste it on your profile if you could read it.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Fan fiction absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile.
If you hate abnoxious preppy people, PLEASE copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this to your profile.
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you LOSE when it becomes weird. If you agree with this, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Edward is a L.O.S.E.R (Little Overprotective Stupid Egocentric Retard.) PLEASE copy and paste this onto your profile. We must unite!
If you think Bella should have drowned when she went cliff diving, copy and paste this onto your profile. (It's not like I want her dead, but technically, jumping from that weight should kill you...)
If you like James, Laurent, and Victoria because 'at least they tried!' copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have read all seven Harry Potter books, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, -xIxHEARTxEDWARDx-, sakurabloom1124, Phish Tacko, fictionfreak93, InkAndPaperTwin, OnTheHour.EveryHour, DarkAngelSnapeLover, LilysLittleTwin, Sanna Black Slytherin,
Only if I was in Twilight when Bella said "Edward, you're so beautiful", I would've staked him.
If the first thought you get then you hear about Twilight is, "Where is Buffy when you need her?", copy and paste it on your profile!
Someday I'd like to meet Robert Pattinson in front of a bunch of screaming Twilight fans and shout, "OMG! It's Cedric Diggory!". Copy and paste it in your profile if you agree.
If you have ever said something and two seconds later completely forgot it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you snort when you laugh, then copy this onto your profile.
If you think that rainy days are beautiful and sunny days suck, then copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you love Narnia, copy and paste thi to your profile!
If you love LOTR, copy and paste this to your profile!
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them. If you agree, copy and paste it on your profile.
If you think believe in werewolf rights copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the movie Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince could have been better like the book, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you cried because your Hogwarts letter never arrived but you know its because the owl got lost and not because you aren't magical, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who gets excited when they get a new review, copy and paste this in your profile.
A good book is a good friend. Copy and paste this if you truly believe that.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen, jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that Scrat should have least gotten to touch the big acorn in Ice Age 2, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Bakura's Reflection, FlyingDutchRattlesnake, Yami's darkmagician girl, Reshea Elle Lawliet, OperationSputnik, Criminally Insane Hermit, CSIvHP11, csibutterfly530,evenstar of rivendell(CollossusSolaris),Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are a person that loves fairy tales, mermaids, knights, swords, bows or anything of the sort, and in spite of what grown-ups tell you of these things you will always keep on loving; copy, paste this in your profile and add your name: ShaniEneida, LucyCrewe11,Queen of Fantasy,Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this onto your profile.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV than reading. If you are part of the 35 who read more than you watch TV then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to see a Quidditch match copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, slygirl16, Raxacoricofallapatorius, zotlot, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If reading is a buzzilion times better than watching brain-numbing TV, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think fanfiction.net is the best FanFiction site out there, post this in your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account.
If you cried reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, please copy and paste this into your profile.
Education is important. School however, is another matter.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
A wand (/) is mightier than a bite (v v)!
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books, copy and paste this into your profile.
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me," HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
If your parents have to lock up your books because you read too much, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
"The release of atomic power has changed everything except our way of thinking ... the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind."
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."
“When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.”
“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”
"It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up."
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame, whatever the cost.”
"There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it."
"Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship...everything has its time. And everything ends."
"If you are good at something, don't do it for free."
"You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, 'Not bad. They're okay.' And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."
"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth."
"The thing is, Amy, everyone's memory is a mess. Life is a mess. Everyone's got memories of a holiday they've never been on or a party they never went to, or met someone for the first time and felt like they've known them all their lives. Time is being rewritten all around us, every day. People think their memories are bad, but their memories are fine. The past is really like that."
"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike."
"For what is a villain without the hero to oppose him?"
"Some men just want to watch the world burn."— Alfred Pennyworth
"The end justifies the means."
"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."
Fanfics worth reading! (Well, I made a list on my laptop and thought, hey, why don't I let other people know a few good ol' fics?)
1. Change of Fate
2. Never Gone (three words: Just. Like. That.)
3. Hindsight Is Not Perfect
4. Duplicity and the sequel by Mina1
6. Revealed Identities
7. Little One
8. The Shadow of Vader
9. A Single Word
10. the Reborn Trilogy by Kenya Starflight
12. Shadows of the Future
13. Fallen by leap of fate (it's a oneshot but really worth)
14. What Could Have Been
15. You Were Wrong
16. In His Eyes (it's sad, really, the ending; I never expected it...)
17. Tales from the Trash Compactor – similar to These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For
18. Early Redemption
19. Take Care of Yourself, Han by MJ Mink
20. Marooned by MJ Mink
1. Twisted Realities (aka Why You Never Let Anakin Out Of Sight)
2. One Solar Flare, two Solar Flare, three Solar Flare Floor! (yes, I *do* have a weak spot for drunk Jedi. And Sith.)
3. Cactus Plus Pen
4. And Then There's This Cloaked Wannabe (c'mon! Jar-Jar as a Jedi? Hilarious!)
5. The Bane Of His Existence (a series of drabbles with follow-ups, not necessarily in the right order :D)
6. Day Off
7. These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For (it's the most hilarious fic that actually follows the original movies)
9. To Turn To The Dark Side, Press Three
10. Watch Your Step
11. Caution Wet Floors (OK, I just so totally love those crack-fics :D )
12. Master! There's steem coming off his head!
13. Darth Plushie (awww, c'mon, that one's cute!)
14. A Conversation With Vader
15. Shared Traits
16. Jedi and Ghosts and Stories, Oh My! (once you get over the random start it's an immensely hilarious story :D )
17. Too Early In The Morning
18. Smenzer's series of Luke/Vader one-shots (and anything else humor-istic from Smenzer, for the matter...)
19. Hello There! (I was seriously considering putting this under 'serious', but then decided, hey, it has the genre humor...)
20. Moments in time (cuz seriously, Anakin's really funny there. Exactly the way I imagined him to be as a Padawan)
21. Grocery Store
22. The Way Things Happened
23. Wrong Number
24. LVB and KD Skywalker's 'Falling To The Darkside' series (I didn't really know how to call it, so I made it up, it's four different one-shots)
24. The Case of the Missing Lightsaber series (not the 'I can't breathe because I laugh too much' kind of funny, but it still manages to make your day :D )
25. A Fanficcer's Poem
26. Men Will Be Boys
27. A Monster Within ('Obi-Wan could hear Master Windu's voice inside his head: The only reason Palpatine's not a suspect [of being a Sith] is because he already rules the galaxy.')
28. Have a Nice Trip
29. Imperial Edict No 1138
30. The Blair Jedi Project
31. The Second Wedding by the Lake
1. Merry Christmas, Voldemort!
2. A Hunting We Will Go (SW Xover)
3. Why Is Harry Smiling?
4. MonkeyFace (it's really hilarious at the end xD )
5. Darth Voldemort (SW Xover)
6. Once A Month by SilverWolf7007
7. Detention by Barkeeper
8. Rescue from the Dursleys (Sherlock xover)
9. Hiding Companions (Batman xover)
10. The Mystery of the Cat Figurines (Sherlock xover)
11. The REAL Heir of Slytherin by Lucillia
12. The Red Heir of Slytherin by Sarah1281 (or, why obliviousness is a requirement when speaking Parseltongue)
13. Another Heir of Slytherin by Lady Azar de Tameran
14. Isn't it obvious? by Sarah1281
15. A Seemingly Simple Game by Sarah1281
16. Six Years, Six Applicants by Sarah1281 (although the end is really heartbreaking)
17. Acceptance? by SilverWolf7007
18. Full House by pipenerd
1. Unholy by Lady Salazar (seriously, it's the best insane!supersmart!mad-scientist!semidark!Harry fic out there! Pity it's a one-shot, but well, you can't have everything... :/)
2. Burn, Baby, Burn! by Dark-Syaoran (pyro!Harry)
3. Dead things by cifer66 ('Harry likes dead things.')
4. Innocence Is Fleeting, Death Stays True Forever by SSC (necromancer!Harry)
5. Necromancers Anonymous by The Iza (necromancer!Harry)
6. Oh God Not Again! by Sarah1281 (time travel, hilarious! It is, I think, the lightest of the fics found in this category...)
7. The Circle is Almost Complete by Arfang_Red (AO3)
8. Manslayer by Lady Salazar
1. Defiance by TeaWithVoldy (it's an Umbridge-centric fic. Brilliantly written, very in-character; well worth your time. I didn't think I would ever read any fics about Umbridge, but it was one of the best and deepest – not to mention bloodiest – fics I ever read.)
2. On the Way to Greatness by mira mirth (the best Slytherin!Harry fic I've ever had the pleasure to read. Plus, it's dark and yet so good. It's easy to understand everything. You finally comprehend the motives of the Purebloods, the workings of the Minstry, etc. It is quite possibly the best HP fic I've read.)
3. Bellum Domesticum by Littletiger (a very good Severitus, with lots of details most fanfic writers don't even think to include. Very enjoyable.)
4. Once A Father version II by Kyros (Severitus with a canon!Snape, kind of like 'By Blood Only', but Snape is slightly more accepting. 'Slightly being the operative word.)
5. Ghost In The Cell by cheryl bites (As punishment for his misdeeds, Voldemort is buried alive in a steel coffin a mile beneath the ocean. Goes to tell how restlessness causes insanity, and not the good kind, either.)
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle Jr. slash:
1. Abandon by Batsutousai (very good but long. Like, long.)
2. Reclaim by Batsutousai (sequel to the above, much shorter but still very good)
3. Surrender by Paimpont
4. Acceptance? by SilverWolf7007 (oh c'mon. It's hilarious! How can you not like it? xD)
5. Xerosis by Batsutousai (while it may at first seem like it is just another Harry-goes-to-the-past-to-fix-things, make no mistake – it is not such a fic. It's a HP/LV preslash-ish [there's no easy way of describing it, you have to read it in order to understand what I mean by that]. Also, Harry and Riddle have found the ultimate solution to the Muggle problem – live on the moon. Best Harry & Voldemort fic ever, of any kind. And yes, I do think of it as slash, despite its rather ambiguous ending.)
6. Again and Again by Athy (very similar to Xerosis and yet not. It is a wonderful fic and definitely worth your time. It's a long fic, and on hiatus since 2012, so beware ;D)
7. The Love of a Good Wizard by SweetSorcery (time travel into the 1940's; very good fic with an actual happy ending and light!Tom. Almost too cute at moments – in a good way, of course.)
8. Future Imperfect by AzarDarkstar (it's slash if you squint)
9. Noir et Blanc by Tsurai Shi (plus the sequel: Un Coeur Gris)
Yes, I do rather love Batsutousai's fics. They are simply marvelous.
Classical Harry is Salazar fics (or Top Ten Salazar Slytherin Reincarnation Fics):
1. Too Clever By Far by Gamana
2. Rememberance by InsaneAlert
3. How To Tell The Truth From The Lies by Lady Azar de Tameran
5. In The Forest Of The Night (sequel to the above) by Lady Azar de Tameran
4. Creators by Batsutousai
5. Founders' Heirs by fhrulz21
6. Dark Angel by NephyRiddle
7. Me Again by Ineverstoleacookieinmylife (it's truly the best Harry is Salazar fics ever. The only downside: it was written many years ago and is long since gone...)
8. Founders Returned: Year One by KnitGrayPig
9. Intent by lunakatrina
10. What's Past Is Prologue by Steerpike13713 (AO3)
There are many other good Harry is Sal fics but these are the ones I consider something of a must-read fics. Others can be found at my community, Harry is Salazar.
Other Potterverse goodies:
1. Tom Marvolo Riddle Potter (time travel!Harry)
1. London Orbital by merripestin, AO3
1. Tea & Letters by frognecklace, AO3 (adorable! :3)
1. The Evils of Pie by I. H. Scribe, FFN
2. Great Minds (Terrible Yes, but Great) Think Alike by I. H. Scribe, FFN
1. The Problem with Omnipotent Parents
2. A Bonding Moment
3. A Dawn of a New Age
4. To Sir, With Love by writergirl8 (AO3)
1. You Grew On Me by Phoenix on cloud nine, FFN
2. NCIS Superfriends by tinlizzie82, livejournal
3. Who's The Boss? by Snotwing, FFN (hilarious scene with the jackets and basically every Tony-centric scene xD)
4. Sine Qua Non by Sequitur, FFN (oh, c'mon, the whole fic is laugh-inducing!)
5. Ten Nonlinear Moves by Sequitur, FFN (a stand-alone, but if you squint, it could be considered a sequel to the abovementioned fic. As hilarious as the above, if not more.)
5. Scheherazade's Day Job by Sequitur, FFN
6. Hot Hot Heat by Bether, AO3
7. Continuing Ziva's Cultural Education by Bether, AO3
8. shape of things to come by Bether, AO3 (It's almost Tiva, but they avoid talking about their obvious attraction, it's hilarious xD)
1. Stepping In by Mooncat99, FFN (best NCIS fic. Ever!)
2. Ignition by alessandriana, FFN (featuring pyrokinetic!Tony and technokinetic!McGee, friendship, no slash)
3. First Impressions by ihearttony, FFN (plus it has the bonus of Vance apologizing to Tony *grin*)
4. Outside the Box by lil miss meiling, FFN
5. Six and Counting by Bacon.The.Bard, FFN (really good Tony/McGee friendship bonding)
6. Obstructed Views by Detour, FFN
Gibbs/Tony father son:
1. Father and Son by StarbucksSue, livejournal (Gibbs is Tony's biological father, best father/son fic to ever be written)
2. Not A Guest Room by Richefic, FFN
3. Fathers and Sons by Richefic, FFN
4. basically all Richefic's NCIS fics
5. Code Red by AlkalineTeegan, FFN
6. Fathers and Sons by psyscaper, FFN
7. Gibbs' Son by IzzyDelta, FFN (it's actually very good, only the title is a tad cliché...)
8. Not Just Anyone by Gypsy, FFN (Gibbs is Tony's biological father)
9. Like Father Like Son by Trivette Lover Heather, FFN
10. My Son, by supergirl3684, FFN (not the best thing in the world, but it will suffice; the plot is good)
11. Rapids by may2002, FFN (plausible father/son bonding)
12. Sweet Lullaby by Phoenix on cloud nine, FFN (pretty cute, actually)
13. the 'Birth/Day/Death of Tony DiNozzo' series by Jilly Beany, FFN
14. When Family Calls (the rewrite) by nighttime writer, FFN
Vampire fics (usually Tibbs):
1. The Green-Eyed Man by UnstoppableForce, FFN
2. Bloodlust by spoonyriffic, livejournal (once a month Tony feeds)
3. Bloodlust by Gaby, livejournal (Tony Turns Gibbs)
I'd have suggested 'Nightfall' by demonqueen666, but I really hate it. Don't get me wrong, it's a good fic and very well-written, but it's just not the Tony I love.
Really good Tibbs:
1. Figuring It Out (the whole series) by Kesterpan, FFN & AO3
2. Post Obsession Conversation by Kesterpan, FFN & AO3 (prequel to the above, read this one first)
3. High and Tight by thecookiemomma, AO3
4. Kendreague (commonly referred to as 'Angel') by callista_mythol, livejournal. There are four parts of it, so make sure you don't miss anything.
5. Transitions by Nix, CrimsonQuills
6. Defining Family by triskellion, livejournal
7. History by Lady Ra, basically everywhere
8. Pardon My French by belladonna, livejournal
9. The Offer by kaylashay, livejournal
10. Shallow Waters by yzba, AO3
11. Decrees by C_C, AO3
12. Pavlov's Curse by Molly, AO3
13. Voyeurs' Valentine's Surprise by gjaneo, AO3
1. Son of the Sea God
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: On The Sun
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
1. Presidents Day by redlionspride, AO3
2. Abraham vs Technology by redlionspride, AO3
3. Abraham: Always Finding Trouble by redlionspride, AO3
4. Four Score and Seven Vampire Hunters by sir_not_appearing_in_this_archive, AO3 (It's actually chapter four in the story, but it's a series of oneshots. Go figure.) Crossover with Superwholock.
5. 1964 by TastesLikeSTFU, FFN
6. Seven Score and Seven Years Later by glambertcello, FFN
1. Loki's Pocket - Avengers
2. A Wedding (plain cute!) - Avengers
3. 5 Time Hulk Smashed Puny God (And One He Finally Didn't) (and madwriter223's Avengers humor fics in general... :D ) - Avengers
4. The Meeting of Great Minds (better title: Of Sushi, Lunches and Super Suits) - Batman/Iron Man crossover
5. Fluffers - Avengers (or, How Loki Tricked Thor Yet Again)
6. Grandchildren - Thor
7. Beward of Irate Fathers - Avengers/Thor (mostly Thor)
8. Nick Fury and the Rugrats - deaged!Avengers (plus Loki, heh)
9. Protocol 1985 - Avengers/Captain America crossover (AO3)
10. Jaki ojciec taki - Avengers/Captain America/Iron Man crossover (plus sequel p.t. Jabłoń)
11. The Boyfriend - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
12. The Fiancé - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover (sequel to the aforementioned)
13. Temporary Teammates - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
14. Just My Luck - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
15. All Hallows' Eve–New York - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
16. Strangers in Bars - Avengers//Thor/Harry Potter crossover
1. To Catch a Robin by Schnickledooger
2. The Guessing Game by Fayah
3. Just a little Chess Game by Grendle1853
1. A Darker Shade of Justice by Galahad
2. The Six by RunWithTheWolf
1. What Lies In a Mask by Tears of the Moon 17
Funny (not necessarily in funny-ness order):
1. Total Knockout
2. Merlin A to Z: An I Can Read Fan Fiction
3. Rosco the Time-Traveling Salesman
4. Sesquipedalian (most of the one-shots are funny - certainly nr. 27 - but some are angst, h/c etc.)
5. Yeah, Right, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight!
6. The Other Pendragon Legends: The Fake Sorcerers 5
7. A Normal Day In Camelot
8. Honesty is the Best Policy
9. Arthur, I'm a Warlock (seriously, Merlin's mental!)
10. His Father's Trick (plus the prequel: Same Old Story)
11. Question of Motives and its sequels
12. We Like It This Way
13. Birds and Bees (kinkme-merlin)
14. It Must be the Work of Magic
15. What is This Sorcery?
16. Rescue Mission (by Kitty O, don't know how many other there are–probably many)
17. Pick Your Poison (yes, have you ever wondered how come Camelot still has poisons even though Merlin and/or Morgana nick some almost every episode?)
18. Magic profile (crossover with Harry Potter)
1. X Marks The Man (reverse!AU, friggin' damn good)
2. the Question of Motives series
3. No Drinks Allowed
4. The Cat Came Back
5. Observations of a King
Good reveal!fics (I try to avoid slash, not too fond of Merthur)
1. Follow The Leader
2. Dragonlord Discovered (sequel: Emrys Discovered)
3. Only Friend
4. Stalkers (and two AU's)
5. Question of Motives (maaaany long sequels so do expect to be stuck with this for about a week straight)
6. Full of Surprises
7. Aithusa (I particularly loved the BAMF!Aggravaine, he was just awesome there)
8. The Son of a Sorcerer (motherfic to 'Honesty is the Best Policy')
9. The Cat Came Back (Uther's totally lovely there. Go Uther!)
1. Apples: A Series 5 Countdown
2. A Question Best Answered with Rotten Fruit
3. Beautiful Lie (Mergana, evil!Morgana, very in character)
4. Go Fish
5. Fired (the summary's pretty self-explaining: 'Which is not a darkfic, not a deathfic, not slash, and not a reveal, and yet begins with Arthur's sword slicing towards the helpless ex-manservant on the ground. That's the kind of thing that just screams, "You've been fired."')
6. You should just read Emanichescat's and Kitty O's fics. They're brilliant. Especially the latter if you're an Uther fan but cannot find any good Uther fics :)
7. Little Black Dress
8. Just Irritating Enough (featuring Gwaine waking up Arthur in Merlin's stead)
9. Waiting to Happen
10. Run (by Kitty O)
Just some story, not really any special or funny, that find a way right to your heart:
1. Layered (Star Wars)
2. Two Can Play at that Game (Star Wars)
3. Lord Sidious to Lord Vader (Star Wars)
4. Reconciliation (helluva long word xD ) (Star Wars)
5. Four Faces (Batman Begins/Dark Knight)
6. A Bump In The Road (although the ending is downright hilarious if you think about it xD ) (Star Wars)
7. Admit The Truth (Star Wars)
8. Amateur Theatrics (Avengers) (link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/373529/chapters/608969)
And some downright cute ObiAni slash:
1. XtinethePirate's series, 'specially 'Cherry Mistmas, Master Kenobi'
2. Vee017's series, particularly 'Happy Birthday, Obi-Wan'
3. Anakin's Dilemma (if you like naïve and cute Obi-Wan, 'tis something for you :D )
4. Monchy has a lot of AniObi slash fics, love 'em :) 'specially 'Pets and love' (it was exactly the way I imagined AniObi slash would be :D )
5. Under the table by Monchy deserves a place all of its own. While the grammar is sketchy at best, it more than makes it up with the sheer cuteness contained within the story :3
5. Sexy MF (you'll never look at Obi-Wan quite the same way again, lemme tell you that ;D )
6. patientalien's 'The Joy of Pudding' and 'Business As Usual'
7. Emmy79ken's 'A Steady Flame That Grows' (if you like fics like that, it's nearly M-rated, but kinda sweet)
8. squerrilla's most Star Wars fics. I'd recommend to start with 'Turning Circles' (BTW, bikes are apparently like our motorcycles. Took me a while to figure it out...)
9. Ithorian Vanilla by TempleMistress
10. Caught by Snootiegirl99 (if there's a limit for cuteness, Snootiegirl has looong since crossed it *grin* And it also features 'clueless' Cody and Rex; a pleasure to read)
11. 'Wherein Drunken Bounty Hunters are Annoying to Outrun' is definitely one of my favourites
And, finally, I have prepared a list of various and unique Star Wars AU's that will take you on a trip you will never forget. Top quality fics only, I promise.
1. Back Drifting by puts foot in mouth. Basically, deaged!Obi-Wan, Vader, fatherfic, Vader redemption... You get the idea, huh? The fic's really sweet, Obi-Wan is six and about the cutest kid I've ever read about. It's addictive. There's only one drawback – it's on hiatus since '09.
2. What Might Have Been by Helena of Trebond. It's a what-if Anakin was Yoda's Padawan, Obi-Wan resented Qui-Gon for chosing Anakin before him. Oh, and our dear Knight Kenobi is having drugs problems. Missions are dangerous things, you see... xD
3. All Who Are Mortal by gin and ironic. The summary pretty much sums it up: 'What if ObiWan was the Padawan and Anakin the Master?'. The Jedi have a hard time deciding just who is supposed to 'Balance The Force'. So they naturally put together the two candidates as a Master and Padawan pair: Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. A good fic, worth reading.
4. Little One by Girlbender875. Because I just love deaging fics. This time it's Vader's turn to suff– eh, enjoy the feeling. He turns into a twenty-something-year-old amnesiac. Anakin escapes the Emperor, picks up a handful of former Imps, Jedi, Senators and other misfits along the road as he tries to remember something – something he's not really sure he wants to remember.
5. He Watched by TempleMistress. What, did you expect me to skip putting an AniObi slash into this? Not a chance in hell. The fic in itself is the usual lovesick!Anakin and lovesick!Obi-Wan that can't tell the other one that they love each other. Then they find out, make out etc.. You know the drill. Well, the writer is actually more special than the actual fic. The thing is, TempleMistress succeeded in writing two M-rated scenes that don't actually breach or contain any M-rated stuff. Everything is implied. Real nice to read, cute, cozy and sweet. The fic's rated M, but should be a T.
6. With A Warm And Tender Hand by TempleMistress. Yes, I know, another AniObi slash fic. But this has something special in itself. It's the deepest Anakin/Obi-Wan friendship fic I've ever read and will ever read. It explains a lot of what Obi-Wan was brought up to believe, and how he tries to fight it to love Anakin unconditionally. Eventually, it slips over to slash, but for the most part it borders between friendship and romance, making it the best h/c fic out there (and I know what I'm saying, h/c's are my favorites). Just one advice: while reading this, Youtube the account: CaitlinHeaneyMusic. She has brilliant songs that fit in perfectly with the mood in the fic.
7. These Aren't The Droids You're Looking For by Kelaria. Aka, 'What Happens When You Mess With Cloning'. Yep, cloning. That seems to be the main theme of this fic. Without spoiling much, there are way too many Anakin Skywalkers in the galaxy. And none of them are sane. Also featuring Vader's inner sarcastic remarks, his failed attempts at not actually hunting Rebels, an extremely lucky spontaneous amnesiac-turned-Grand Moff, mysterious malfunctions appearing all over the Death Star, a chessmaster unaware of his own pawns' location and a mysterious group of nerf-herders living on a Outer Rim planet that still manages to get involved in the most important events in the original trilogy. (Oh, and we finally find out why Obi-Wan and Yoda were so nuts in Episodes IV-VI.)
8. Change of Fate by CrazyAni. In which Luke and Leia are sent back in time by the Force to prevent Anakin Skywalker from turning to the Dark Side, but everything goes to hell anyway. Quite dark, many secrets and deceptions. If you expect a happy ending, this is the wrong story. This is as dark as stories go without crossing the angst line.
9. Anabasis by Fialleril. Completely AU. Anakin turned away from the Dark Side, but is kept as a prisoner inside the Jedi Temple. Seems the only friends he's got are Padmé and a certain Count of Serenno. After sitting still inside the cell for months, he's getting restless. But how can a former Sith get the Jedi to believe he's harmless? And is he, really? (The conversations between Anakin and the Count are downright hilarious.)
10. Trial of Forgiving by iluvanakin. The usual Anakin-or-Obi-Wan go back in time to prevent the events happening. Only, this time it's both. Twist? They come directly from the point of their death, so Obi-Wan doesn't really know what happened to Vader later on. Twist #2? They don't know about one another. WIP.
11. A Conversation With Vader by Smenzer. Since most of the other fics are serious (some angsty, h/c etc.) I thought we needed something more funny on the list to balance it out a bit. And, as soon as I thought that, I thought of the Conversation. I mean, there isn't a funnier SW fanfic than 'A Conversation With Vader'! Anyhow, it starts with Vader tracking up Han, but not to capture him, but to talk to him as his future father-in-law. One thing led to another and soon Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie live at Vader's place. Well, for a short amount of time anyway. They soon must move to the Executor, since Vader decides Luke needs to see a shrink. Things take a sharp turn (for better or for worse, that depends on the point of view) when Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Mace, Padmé and Shmi are suddenly resurrected by a mysterious device, Leia introduces Palpatine to the infamous Skywalker temper and Luke, in his endeavour to get a date with Mara Jade, causes general havoc around Vader's ship. Oh, and a pill-addicted prince is convinced Luke and Padmé are drug dealers. Hallelujah. On hiatus, but definitely worth reading.
12. Ameliora by ArchFaith. You know the ordinary Vader-survives-and-redeems-himself fics? Forget them. This is something new, something special. Here you get to meet an ex-Sith Lord with hangover problems; a Princess who 'has experience disarming thermal detonators'; a clueless Queen recently thawed from carbonite; a Jedi Knight, who seems to be the only one evading danger; an astromech who decides Hoth is definitely not a vacation resort (the others agree with him, I'm sure); a protocol droid who gives waaay too much statistics; a jealous Han who is way smarter than we give him credit for; and Lando and Chewie who both resent being left out from the fic. Oh, and it seems the Sarlacc doesn't like bounty hunters for dinner. Just one con – on hiatus since '10.
13. the Protégé trilogy (Chosen, Padawans and Vigil) by Andrea13 and PersephoneKore. Basically, an AU where Dooku chose Anakin as his Padawan. Cue hilarity and instruction on 'the proper care and feeding of a Dooku'. All three are complete.
14. Shadow of Vader by Darth Vastor. A universe where Darth Sidious gets a little more greedy than usual and wants both Anakin and Obi-Wan as his apprentices. Quoting the summary, Alone, betrayed, and misguided, ObiWan falls. Now Anakin must find a way to save him, before he succumbs himself.' It's the best dark!Obi-Wan fanfic ever written and, very possibly, the best Star Wars fic, period. The writing style is both explicative and yet not too overkill. You feel as if every word should be where it is. Darth Vastor has a way of writing the duels between Anakin and Obi-Wan that make you feel as though you are right there with them. The author keeps everything very realistic, even so much that you realize that, has Palpatine's plan been any different, this could have indeed happened. The story's perfect. I highly recommend it.
15. Breaking Boundaries by SphinxScribe. A story of a self-exiled ex-Sith Lord, a kidnapped Princess, a worried twin brother, a smuggler with the penchant for trouble, a brunette who should by all accounts be dead, and our favourite Imperial Admiral who is much more observant than we give him credit for. Did I mention kidnapping?
16. If I Don't Catch You
17. The Jedi and the Sith
18. Servants of the Force
19. Never Gone
20. Tales from the Trash Compactor - alien invasion
OK, now over to some quotes I, for some reason I have yet to fathom, find hilarious:
Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!
A day without sunshine is like. . . well, night.
I hope life isn’t a joke, because I don’t get it.
All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.
Half of the people in the world are below average.
I'm not cynical. Just experienced.
I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I get drunk. I fall down. No problem.
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
Don't follow my footsteps. I run into walls.
God... give me patience, cause if you give me strength I'll strangle 'em all.
I live in my own little world. But it's OK, they know me there.
I need six months holiday… twice a year.
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is full.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'? (I finally got it after three years' thinking...)
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUH! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
I'm a little teapot short and stout; here is my hande, here is my... other handle? Shit. Now I'm a sugar bowl.
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled... Now where the heck am I?
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Always take the time to smell the roses... and sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
If genius is 1 inspiration and 99 perspiration, I must be sharing elevators with a lot of bright people.
It's always darkest before dawn...so if you're gonna steal the neighbors newspaper, that's the time to do it.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
You know, you do this annoying thing where you open your mouth and then these things you call words come out. Yeah like that. Stop it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger, then it hit me.
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Just say no to drugs. Because if your drugs are talking to you, you've probably had too many.
Join the army, travel the world, meet interesting people, kill them.
Normal people scare me... but not as much as I scare them.
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'?
Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?
If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?
Why do you get in trouble for blocking an exit when you're standing in the doorway? In case of an emergency, wouldn't you run out, too, therefore NOT blocking the exit?
It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Why do all superheroes wear spandex?
If a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward, would they get the money?
Why aren't safety pins as safe as they say they are?
Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
A rabbi, a priest, and a duck walked into a bar. The bartender looked up and said, "What is this? A joke?"
A rejected invention: Instant water! Just add water!
Don't *ever* attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. And so far, the universe is winning.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of a fast approaching train.
Stefan headed towards me, "Damon, I think you should leave," He said, in a serious tone of voice. How I love my little brother…
"Dear Jacob Black,
"Dear Edward Cullen,
In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
…with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!...
...she deserved everything she got and more.
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
This has got to be one of the most clever
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.
To make it instead say:
In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.
MY 10 Favorite Characters from SW and HP:
1. Anakin Skywalker
2. Sirius Black
3. Obi-Wan Kenobi
4. Padmé Amidala
5. Salazar Slytherin
6. Luna Lovegood
7. Han Solo
8. Luke Skywalker
9. Rowena Ravenclaw
10. Tom Riddle
Have you read a 5/10 fic before? No, but it would actually be a good idea to try. I mean, they would fit together quite nice, wouldn't they?
Do you think 3 is hot? How hot? Obi-Wan? Well, he was kind of cute during the prequel trilogy.
What do you think would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant? Fem!Anakin? Admittedly, I haven't actually read any of those. It would somewhat ruin my perfect picture of the Hero With No Fear. But back to Luna getting Ani pregnant. What would happen? The world would explode, I'm sure.
Do you recall any good fics about 9? Dear ol' Row? A few hundred, as I happen to be obsessed with Salazar and Rowena sort of tags along on about every fic there is about Slytherin.
Would 7 and 2 make a good couple? Sirius and Han? Surprisingly yes. I mean, they have the same temper and personality and about everything. Sirius Black is the Potter translation of Han Solo. Wait. Maybe that wouldn't be that good, would it? When you have almost the same nature, it usually ends rather... badly. Still, doesn't change the fact that, as friends, they would fit together perfectly.
What is a better couple? 4 and 8 or 4 and 9? Padmé and Luke or Padmé and Rowena? Honestly, I'd prefer Padmé/Luke, both platonically and romantically.
What would happen if 7 discovered 3 and 8 in a secret relationship? Seeing as Luke is Han's best friend, I'd say he would care. Even more so if he would be together with a 57 years old guy! I mean, Obi-Wan could basically be Luke's grandfather! (And kind of is, since he's Anakin's father figure of-sorts...)
Make a twenty word summary for a 2/6 fic. She has finally found her soulmate. Who would care that he is an escaped villain? Well, she certainly didn't.
Is there such thing as a romantic fluff story for 4 and 10? Tom and Padmé? Don't know, really. It's not the best idea, but it's sufficient. I wouldn't really take it up as a challenge, though.
Suggest a title for a 1 and 5 hurt/comfort fic. Ummm... Anakin/Salazar... (by the way, I never did like the nickname 'Ani', but I love 'Sal'. Weird, isn't it?) The idea certainly has potential, but I can't come up with anything. Something along the lines of 'Dark Comrades' or 'Fallen Fellows'.
What kind of plot would you use for 4/1? o.O I swear I didn't look at the questions when I wrote down the names! (At least not this long down, I sneak-peaked at the first question and tried not to make it the same fandom...) Anakin/Padmé... Well, the possibilities are endless, aren't they? I mean, almost every SW fic I read contains some type of Anakin/Padmé ship!
Does anyone on your friends list read 7 and 9 slash? Han and Rowena wouldn't even be slash, y'know. And I don't think I even have a friend list here *sad smile*
If you wrote a songfic about 10 what song would you use? Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit, without a doubt. It would be a crossover with Anakin, too. No one knows what it's like, to be the baaaad maaaaan, to be the saaaad maaaan, behind blue eyes... Sorry.
What was 9 first reaction if he met 10? "So you are faring from the future? Tell me, young one, did the wizards discover anything useful over the years? What do you mean, modern wizards use a Killing Curse?! It was a bet I had with Salazar–really, I swear!"
Four, Seven, and Eight had a brainstorm. What happened then? Padmé, Han and Luke have a brainstorm? Rather, Han and Luke have a brainstorm and then Padmé pops up. Luke jumps up and gets all soft and happy and Han tries to sneak out.
"One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Ten and a brief unhappy affair with Two, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Six." What title would you give this fic? (Translation: [Anakin] and [Rowena] are in a happy relationship until [Rowena] suddenly runs off with [Padmé]. [Anakin, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with [Tom] and a brief unhappy affair with [Sirius, then follows the wise advice of [Salazar] and finds true love with [Luna].) 'When Sanity Takes Leave' comes to mind. By the way, do you realise that leaves me with almost the same answer as what would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
THIS OR THAT
Gryffindor or Slytherin? Slytherin
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw
Fred or George? Fred
Ginny or Luna? Luna
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey? Butterbeer *grin*
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Hogsmeade
Books or Movies? Books 4ever!
Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows? Deathly Hallows
Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets? PHILOSOPHER's Stone, not Sorcerer's!
Snape or Slughorn? Snape
Lupin or Sirius? Sirius
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Ginny all the way!
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil? Parvati Patil. I can't stand 'Lav-Lav'.
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas? Dean Thomas
Kreacher or Dobby? Dobby
Muggleborn or Pureblood? Pureblood
Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Daniel Radcliffe
Charlie, Fred & George
Rowena, all bookworms' divine
Sal, Tom Riddle Jr., Sirius
Group Of Characters?
Marauders :D 'cept Pettigrew -.-'
stiiiiiill Sal! *grinning broadly* Well, him an' Moody. He's awesome.
Harry/Ginny, Harry/Tom, Harry/Sal, Harry/Row. I'm just a Harry-shipper.
Avada Kedavra or Imperio. Not really fond of the Cruciatus curse.
sugar quills (seriously, no better gift to a Ravenclaw... 'cept books, but we've already got a huge library :D )
Both, but I still favour Fred a bit.
Felix Felicis. That, or Veritaserum.
I must say it'd be Flourish and Blotts.
20 Percy Jackson Questions
Percabeth or Prachel? Percabeth, duh.
Favorite guy character? Percy, though Nico's a close second.
Favorite girl character? Annabeth. And Hazel. And Thalia.
Favorite god? Poseidon
Favorite goddess? Artemis or Iris.
Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades? Poseidon
Is Luke hot? Nope.
Would you join the hunters? Pretty sure I would. I mean, archery, no guys, immortality, and hot chocolate all year round? Who wouldn't?
Archery or sword fighting? Definitely archery.
Iris Messaging or Hermes Express? Iris Messaging. It's quicker. Plus, Iris is nice.
Favorite minor god/goddess? Hades! '"Are you calling me a minor god?" Hades growled.' No, seriously it's be Hecate. So far she's proven to be the least manipulative minor goddess.
Favorite book? It's a tie between The Lightning Thief or The Last Olympian.
Least favorite? The Titan's Curse. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just less awesome than the other books.
Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer? Well, I can't very well ditch Hogwarts, now can I? ;)
Favorite couple? Percabeth! :3
Are you a demigod? Totally am :)
If yes, who would be your parent? Poseidon, without a doubt. I've always felt the best when close to the sea.
Favorite minor character? Does Rachel count?
Ethan or Luke? Luke. Ethan is just screwed up.
Favorite monsters? Laistrygonians. Living in Canada myself, find it most ironic xD
12 favourite characters (Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter), in no particular order, and answer the questions below the cut! No peeking.
1. Henry Sturges
3. Annabeth Chase
4. Percy Jackson
5. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
6. Nico di Angelo
7. Thalia Grace
8. Abraham Lincoln
11. 11th Doctor
12. Amy Pond
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Nico/Doctor? Nope, and hope not to.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Percy? Pretty damn hot! *look of awe*
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? If Amy got Abe pregnant? Well, that would be both weird and awkward...
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Any fics about Hades? I distinctly recall a crossover with Harry Potter where Harry's Hades' son. 'Prince of Death', I believe the name was. Other than that, I really liked Hades in 'The Son of the Sea God'.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? ... Poseidon and Nico? That'd be weird, not to mention awkward for Percy and Hades (okay, maybe not Hades, considering Demeter). But when you consider Nico's crush, it might just work.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Rachel/Hades or Rachel/Athena? Considering Hades hates the Oracle of Delphi, let's stick to Athena. (Except Athena's a virgin, so it would have to be a purely platonic relationship. Not that Rachel can do anything else, being the Oracle and all...)
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? I frankly don't think Thalia would care about Poseidon making out with Amy. She'd seen worse.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Annabeth/Athena? Well, that would be more of a mother/daughter fic. 'Annabeth and Athena talk about a certain son of the Sea God.'
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Henry/Abe? You bet there is, 'President's Day' being one, and 'Abraham vs Technology' being another. I love them!
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Thalia/Amy h/c? 'Strange Encounters'?
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? Percy and Henry? I'd use kidnapping, since there is no other way Percy would willingly accompany a descendant of the empousai.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? My friend list is non-existent. Also, I'd be hardpressed to find Annabeth slash.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? As I said before, non-existent. Though I know of quite a few people that like to draw the Doctor :)
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? ... Poseidon/Percy/Rachel? I'm thankful I don't have any friends right now. I mean, Poseidon/Percy? C'mon, people!
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Athena? *raises eyebrow* Seriously?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Abraham Lincoln. Now that's a good question. I do not believe I have a fitting song.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Henry/Nico/Amy? 'Warning: multi-xover, may leave the reader permanently scarred'. Although Henry/Nico just might work. I mean, c'mon, Nico being Nico and Henry being a vamp...
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? How about, 'I'm sorry about Athens?' (Athena/Poseidon).
19.) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? About the last time I read a Percy Jackson fic. I mean, Rachel's everywhere.
20.) What is Six's biggest secret? You really have to ask? One word: Cupid.
21.) Three and Seven got together. Your reaction? Thaliabeth. Well, I don't say I didn't expect it. If I pair Percico, I pair Thaliabeth as well (although I do prefer Percabeth and Thalico...).
22.) “One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, goes out on a date with Eleven and then, with Twelve. After this, One follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." Fill in the blanks. What title would you give this fic?
Henry and Hades (I can totally relate) are in a happy relationship until Hades suddenly runs off with Percy (No. Just no). Henry, broken-hearted, goes out on a date with the Doctor and then with Amy (way to go, Pond!). After this, Henry follows the wise advice of Rachel (I wouldn't risk that) and finds true love with Annabeth (who just lost her boyfriend to Henry's boyfriend).
Do I have to give it a title? Okay then. 'Of Boyfriends and Dates'.
23.) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon? Thalia/Abe. That would require multi-canoning, a lot of paperwork and other things. Just better not be bothered with it, as it just wouldn't work out.
What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now? Percy, you're seriously creeping me out. (Percy's answer: "I do try," with a grin.)
(6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say? Give it to Rachel, Nico. She has more luck with hairbrushes, especially plastic blue ones.
(7), (9), and (5) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think? Don't you have elsewhere to be?
(2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do? Poseidon and the Doctor? Are you kidding me? I'd totally freak out and keep them forever. I mean, Poseidon as a swimming coach and the Doctor as a Physics teacher? Hell yeah!
You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Get Athena to change my grades. Duh.
What would happen if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night? "Henry, get out. Yes, you. No, I'm not helping you."
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering? "Annabeth, why are you staring at me like that? ... Annabeth?"
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow? Percy/Hades? *cue happy freak out mode*
Number 5 cooked you dinner? "Rachel, get away from the stove. I don't want to call the firecrew again."
Number 6 is lying next to you on the beach, sleeping? I'd just stare at Nico. He's so cute! *adorable look*
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family? I'd hug Thalia and get electrocuted. On the bad side, I'd be related to Zeus, and Hera, and Dionysus. And that's a frightening thought.
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow? I don't doubt that Abe would be able to get me injured. C'mon, he hunts vampires!
Number 2 made fun of all your friends? "Poseidon, as much as I love you, do me a favour and keep your mouth shut."
Number 10 ignored you all the time? I'd nag Athena until she'd do something. Which might not be a good plan, but hey, I never said my plans were good!
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do? Henry, being the ever-loyal vampire (hunter), would protect me. And probably turn me into a vamp when he fails.
You're on vacation with 5 and manage to break your leg. What does 5 do? She'll just predict when it will be healed and then manipulate her father to let her borrow a helicopter to fly me to a hospital.
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you? A book. This is the daughter of Athena we're talking about.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do? Seriously? Logically, what would Percy do in case of a fire? Especially considering his hero complex?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremly embarassed. What will 5 do? Call everybody's attention to us by yelling about Greek Gods.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction? Henry does not care about Athena.
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you? He kills off all my opponents and make sure they end up in Fields of Punishment for daring to challenge me.
11 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about? Hades and the Doctor. The Doc never blushes.
1 accidentally kicked 10? Feel the wrath of the wisdom goddess, vampire!
9 became a singer? Please no *buries face in hands*
10 got a daughter? Well, Annabeth much? Duh.
What would 1 think of 2? Nope, not a vamp. Vamps don't have Bermuda shirts and khaki shorts. Moving on...
How would 3 greet 4? With a kiss. Percabeth :3
Where would 8 meet 12? Abe and Amy meet? Well, it would have to be another of Doctor's adventures.
What would 9 never dare tell 10? Um, everything? I mean, Hades and Athena aren't exactly the best of friends at the best of times.
What would make 10 scared of 1? I don't know... The fangs? The blood? The deadliness? Pick your fav.
Is 3 gay? Annabeth? Nope.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: 20 Q's (Paste this into your profile if you are an PJO Fan)
1. If you could hang out anywhere in Camp Half-Blood, where would it be? By the lake. Heard it's nice there, plus sometimes very lost pizza delivery guys come there.
2. Which PJO Character Would You Date? Nico
3. Which PJO Character Is Your Best Friend? Percy
4. Which PJO Character Do You Hate? Kronos. Hera's a close second.
5. Your Favorite PJO book? TLT and TLO
6. Your Favorite PJO Character? Totally Percy
7. Favorite God or Goddess? Poseidon
8. Percy walks up to you, what do you do?
Hug him! A hug has magical properties!
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, whom do you take with you?
Thalia or Nico, depending on the type of music.
10. You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island... who got stranded with you?
I hope Percy. He's funny. Nico would be okay as well, if he wouldn't be so moody.
11. Hermes asked you to help him repopulate Olympus... what is your answer to this disturbing question?
The psych hospital is down the street, if you want your head checked.
12. Favorite PJO Pairing?
13. You and the Big Three are on Olympus...?
It gets blown up.
14. If you could spend your Friday nights doing something, what would it be?
Swimming in the lake.
15. Favorite PJatO Quote?
"I need to use the dam restroom."
16. Favorite Percy Moment?
She sighed. "How many reasons do you want? One time my mom caught Poseidon with his girlfriend in Athena's temple, which is hugely disrespectful. Another time, Athena and Poseidon competed to be the patron god for the city of Athens. Your dad created some stupid saltwater spring for his gift. My mom created the olive tree. The people saw that her gift was better, so they named the city after her."
"They must really like olives."
"Oh, forget it."
"Now, if she'd invented pizza – that I could understand.”
17. Favorite Nico Moment?
That would be technically in the House of Hades, with the Cupid
18. Favorite god or goddess Moment? (I must be out of my mind to choose Mr D, of all gods!)
“God alert!" Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude!
Mr. D sighed in exasperation. "The next person, or horse, who calls me the 'wine dude' will end up in a bottle of Merlot!”
19. Favorite Grover Moment?
20. Favorite Random Moment?
“God alert!" Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude!
For Star Wars Geeks
When you’re feeling lonely, think of Leia, who has no one left
When you hate your parents, think of Han, who never had any
When you’re feeling destructive, think of Anakin, who destroyed it all
When you’re feeling dumb, think of Jar Jar, who is an idiot
When you’re feeling old, think of Yoda, who is nine hundred
When you’re feeling short, think of Wicket, who is one meter
When you think your brother is annoying, think of Threepio, and be glad you’re not traveling to Bespin with him on a broken hyperdrive
When you think you’re not a good friend, think of Lando, who risked it all to say ‘I’m Sorry’
When you feel fat, think of Jabba, who can fit three people and a dwarf inside
When you miss your family, think of Chewie, who never sees his
When you’re feeling useless, think of Artoo, who is brought down every day and manages to kick butt
When you feel like you’ve lost a good friend, think of Obi-Wan, who lost his brother
When you’re feeling depressed, think of Padmé, who lost the galaxy
When you think you can’t go on anymore, think of Biggs, who never got to hear Luke’s adventures
When you feel tempted by the Dark Side, think of Darth Vader, who was once the Chosen One
When you feel ugly, think of Palpatine, who is the definition of ugly
When you are mad that your brother or sister does everything you do, think of Boba Fett, who has a couple thousand identical brothers
When you’re feeling betrayed, think of Dooku, whose boss cut his head off
When you feel like you’ve had no childhood, think of Maul, who was trained from birth by Palpatine
When you feel like you’re working too hard, think of Mon Montha, who is the leader of the NewRepublic
When you feel like you’ve been stabbed in the gut, think of Qui-Gon, who was actually stabbed in the gut
When you’re feeling like no one will listen to you, think of George Lucas, who started it all with just a boy, a girl, and a galaxy.
You know You're a Star Wars fan if...
If you have attempted to use a glowstick as a miniature weapon.
If when an object was out of your reach, you have extended your hand toward it and expected it to come to you.
If you wave you hand in front of you to open automatic doors.
If you have quoted lines from the Star Wars movies unintentionally.
If you have painted or drawn a picture in which there are at least two suns in the sky.
If you understand any of this.
If you are madly in love with a fictional character.
If you wonder why Star Wars fans don't have a cool name like "Trekkies".
If you hate when people mistake Star Wars for Star Trek.
If you wonder why on earth they don't make Jedi Halloween costumes for girls (Ahsoka doesn't count).
If you are mad that they have not discovered Tatooine, Naboo, Coruscant, and Kashyyyk, and all the other star systems out there.
If you hate it when people refer to a lightsaber as a "lifesaver"
Whenever you hear the word Star Wars you stop what you are doing, perk up, and eavesdrop,
If you don't think that Anakin/Vader is a villain, but is a tragic hero that was screwed over by fate instead
If you hate Dormekin because you know that Anakin only loves Padme
If you hate Obidala because you know that Padme only loves Anakin
If you think that Anisoka is just plain wrong.
(I only took those that fit me, Darth of the Shadows has more.)
So I'm most air, but a bit of darkness and water as well. Bah. And basically every quiz I take says I'm water. Damn 'em!
Let's try again!
WHAT AM I?
You own a cell phone. (Duh, who doesn't nowadays?)
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You wear chains.
You've shopped at Hot Topic.
Your hair was/is dark.
You can skateboard
You hate/dislike preps.
You love the computer.
You cut yourself over depression
You cry easily. (Again, why are you emo if you cry easily?)
You like emo music.
You hate being called emo.
You like rap.
You are/was in a gang.
You have freestyled.
Total : 1
You like loud music
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
So basically I'm a geek... Geez, thanks people -.-'
Unsafe External Link