Poll: 98 percent of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol. Do you like chocolate? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Avengers.
Name: Victoria. Or Vicky.
Country: The awesome Kingdom of Mooses–uh, right. Sweden.
Age: Wouldn't you like to know? Well, let me tell you–! Never mind. Early twenties.
Hobbies: Let's see... writing, painting, drawing, sketching, reading and, oddly enough, playing the piano.
Interests: Physics, chemistry, languages, history and mythology (preferably Norse, it's so screwed up it's hilarious).
Favorite Movies: The King's Speech, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars (V, IV, VI, III), Air Force One, Phantom of the Opera, Interview With a Vampire, Dracula ('31), Thor, Iron Man, Titanic, all Batman movies, Narnia, Lion King, Indiana Jones, James Bond, Bolt, Silence of the Lambs, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, The Jungle Book, Jumanji, Alice in Wonderland, Ice Age, Rise of the Guardians
Favourite Authors: J. K. Rowling, Agatha Christie, J. R. R. Tolkien, Tom Becker, Terry Pratchett, C. S. Lewis, Neil Gaiman, William Shakespeare, George R. R. Martin, Ray Bradbury, George Orwell, Matthew Stover, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Edgar Allan Poe, Mary Shelley, Cassandra Claire, Rick Riordan, Thomas Harris.
Favourite Shows: Doctor Who, Grimm, Sherlock, Supernatural, NCIS, The Mentalist, Merlin, House M.D., Castle, Scooby-Doo, Code Lyoko, Bunny Bugs.
Top Thirty Favourite Characters: Aragorn (LOTR), The Doctor (Doctor Who), Tony Stark (Iron Man), Jack Sparrow (POTC), Tom Bombadill (LOTR), Sam Winchester (Supernatural), Hermione Granger (Harry Potter), Amy Pond (Doctor Who), Legolas (LOTR), Nick Burkhart (Grimm), Sirius Black (Harry Potter), Jon Snow (ASOIAF), Donna Noble (Doctor Who), Darth Vader (Star Wars), Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS), James T. Kirk (Star Trek), Sauron (LOTR), Tony DiNozzo (NCIS), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars), Eddard Stark (ASOIAF), Patrick Jane (The Mentalist), The Master (Doctor Who), Sherlock (BBC Sherlock), Gwaine (BBC Merlin), Han Solo (Star Wars), Gregory House (House M.D.), Abby Sciuto (NCIS), Spock (Star Trek), Rose Tyler (Doctor Who), Loki (Thor).
Favourite Parings: Doctor/TARDIS, Amy/Rory, Doctor/River, Doctor/Rose, 10.5/Rose, (Doctor Who) Harry/Ginny, Tonks/Lupin, Hermione/Ron, Lily/James, Neville/Luna (Harry Potter), Aragorn/Arwen, Faramir/Eowyn (Lord of the Rings), Leia/Han, Luke/Mara, Obi-Wan/Siri (Star Wars).
Books: Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, the Darkside series, the Agatha Christie series, the Discworld.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins — but in the heart of its strength lies weakness:
One lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
– Matthew Stover (Revenge of the Sith novelization)
Fanfiction list (or What I Would Like To Write Before I Quit FFN):
Songs that remind me of a movie/book/tv-series:
1. How To Save A Life (Alex Goot) - Star Wars; Anakin's and Obi-Wan's friendship
2. Slipped Away (Avril Lavigne) - Merlin; Arthur's thoughts on Morgana after season 3 finale
3. Keep Holding On (Avril Lavigne) - Merlin; Arthur and Merlin in general
4. Old Songs (Barry Manilov) - Star Wars; Anakin's try to save his marriage with Padmé
5. Waiting For The End (Linkin Park) - Star Wars; Obi-Wan right after the end of RotS, alone in his hut on Tatooine
6. Fallen (Sarah McLachlan) - Star Wars; Anakin during Order 66
7. Behind Blue Eyes (Limp Bizkit) - Harry Potter/Star Wars x-over; a blend of Tom Riddle and Anakin Skywalker
8. What I've Done (Linkin Park) - Harry Potter; an AU fic where Harry goes all Dark Lordish on everyone and then redempts himself
9. Cinderella (Steven Curtis Chapman) - Star Wars; AU fic: What if Anakin didn't go dark, what if he raised Leia?
10. I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy) - Vader to Padmé after Mustafar
11. Every Breath You Take (The Police) - the relationship between Darth Vader and Luke since ESB
12. Goodbye (Audio Adrenaline) - Anakin's (alternatively Obi-Wan's) thoughts during the Mustafar fight
13. Nights In White Satin (The Moody Blues) - Dark Shadows; kind of the whole movie but mostly Barnabas
14. Not Alone (Patty Griffin) - NCIS episode 'Shiva'. Kind of self-explaining if you've seen the episode.
15. Ka-Ching! (Shania Twain) - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, for some odd reason I have yet to fathom
16. Castle of Glass (Linkin Park) - Grimm; Nick Burkhardt
17. Demons (Imagine Dragons) - Supernatural; the series in general, and lately Dean's predictament in particular.
Copy-and-paste thingies (yes, I do love them, even though they take up about half of my bio):
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
Copy and paste it on your profile if you could read it.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool, then put this on your profile.
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Fan fiction absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile.
If you hate abnoxious preppy people, PLEASE copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this to your profile.
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you LOSE when it becomes weird. If you agree with this, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Edward is a L.O.S.E.R (Little Overprotective Stupid Egocentric Retard.) PLEASE copy and paste this onto your profile. We must unite!
If you think Bella should have drowned when she went cliff diving, copy and paste this onto your profile. (It's not like I want her dead, but technically, jumping from that weight should kill you...)
If you like James, Laurent, and Victoria because 'at least they tried!' copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have read all seven Harry Potter books, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, -xIxHEARTxEDWARDx-, sakurabloom1124, Phish Tacko, fictionfreak93, InkAndPaperTwin, OnTheHour.EveryHour, DarkAngelSnapeLover, LilysLittleTwin, Sanna Black Slytherin,
Only if I was in Twilight when Bella said "Edward, you're so beautiful", I would've staked him.
If the first thought you get then you hear about Twilight is, "Where is Buffy when you need her?", copy and paste it on your profile!
Someday I'd like to meet Robert Pattinson in front of a bunch of screaming Twilight fans and shout, "OMG! It's Cedric Diggory!". Copy and paste it in your profile if you agree.
If you have ever said something and two seconds later completely forgot it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you snort when you laugh, then copy this onto your profile.
If you think that rainy days are beautiful and sunny days suck, then copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you love Narnia, copy and paste thi to your profile!
If you love LOTR, copy and paste this to your profile!
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them. If you agree, copy and paste it on your profile.
If you think believe in werewolf rights copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the movie Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince could have been better like the book, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you cried because your Hogwarts letter never arrived but you know its because the owl got lost and not because you aren't magical, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who gets excited when they get a new review, copy and paste this in your profile.
A good book is a good friend. Copy and paste this if you truly believe that.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen, jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that Scrat should have least gotten to touch the big acorn in Ice Age 2, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Bakura's Reflection, FlyingDutchRattlesnake, Yami's darkmagician girl, Reshea Elle Lawliet, OperationSputnik, Criminally Insane Hermit, CSIvHP11, csibutterfly530,evenstar of rivendell(CollossusSolaris),Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are a person that loves fairy tales, mermaids, knights, swords, bows or anything of the sort, and in spite of what grown-ups tell you of these things you will always keep on loving; copy, paste this in your profile and add your name: ShaniEneida, LucyCrewe11,Queen of Fantasy,Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this onto your profile.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV than reading. If you are part of the 35 who read more than you watch TV then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to see a Quidditch match copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, slygirl16, Raxacoricofallapatorius, zotlot, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings, Sanna Black Slytherin,
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If reading is a buzzilion times better than watching brain-numbing TV, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think fanfiction.net is the best FanFiction site out there, post this in your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account.
If you cried reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, please copy and paste this into your profile.
Education is important. School however, is another matter.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
A wand (/) is mightier than a bite (v v)!
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books, copy and paste this into your profile.
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me," HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
If your parents have to lock up your books because you read too much, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
"The release of atomic power has changed everything except our way of thinking ... the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind."
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."
“When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.”
"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick."
"Not to worry, we're still flying half a ship."
"The world is not split into good people and Death Eaters. We have all got both dark and light inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on; that's who we really are."
"Just looked like a "thing", didn't it? People don't question "things". They just say, "oo... it's a thing."
"To be, or not to be, that is the question. Weeelll... More of A question really. Not THE question. Because, well, I mean, there are billions and billions of questions out there, and well, when I say billions, I mean, when you add in the answers, not just the questions, weeelll, you're looking at numbers that are positively astronomical and... for that matter the other question is what you lot are doing on this planet in the first place, and er, did anyone try just pushing this little red button?”
“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”
"It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up."
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame, whatever the cost.”
"There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it."
"Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship...everything has its time. And everything ends."
"If you are good at something, don't do it for free."
"You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, 'Not bad. They're okay.' And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."
"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth."
"The thing is, Amy, everyone's memory is a mess. Life is a mess. Everyone's got memories of a holiday they've never been on or a party they never went to, or met someone for the first time and felt like they've known them all their lives. Time is being rewritten all around us, every day. People think their memories are bad, but their memories are fine. The past is really like that."
"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike."
"For what is a villain without the hero to oppose him?"
"Just because you want the world to be something, envision it in your own way, doesn't mean that's how it really is. You may be right about some things, or it could be that you just don't know the truth yet."
"Some men just want to watch the world burn."
"The end justifies the means."
"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."
"Oi! Don't diss the sonic!"
"Alien technology plus human stupidity. Trust me, it's unbeatable."
"God is love, but Satan does this thing with his tongue."
"I'm placing you under arrest for murder, attempted murder, conspiracy of murder and i don't know, possibly littering."
"We've got surprise on our side and a deliberate tendency towards extreme violence."
"You desperately wanted this job, but you didn't know what it was?"
Fanfics worth reading! (Well, I made a list on my laptop and thought, hey, why don't I let other people know a few good ol' fics?)
1. Change of Fate
2. Never Gone (three words: Just. Like. That.)
3. Hindsight Is Not Perfect
4. Duplicity and the sequel by Mina1
6. Revealed Identities
7. Little One
8. The Shadow of Vader
9. A Single Word
10. the Reborn Trilogy by Kenya Starflight
12. Shadows of the Future
13. Fallen by leap of fate (it's a oneshot but really worth)
14. What Could Have Been
15. You Were Wrong
16. In His Eyes (it's sad, really, the ending; I never expected it...)
17. Tales from the Trash Compactor – similar to These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For
18. Early Redemption
19. Take Care of Yourself, Han by MJ Mink
20. Marooned by MJ Mink
21. Through the Rift by Above the Winter Moonlight
22. The Slightest Bit of Happiness by amthyst-fire
23. The Awakening by Lilac Moon
24. Seek Truth by Charlie Hayden
25. Salvation by Shawn30 (the Anidala fic where Palpatine dies and everybody lives happily ever after. Very similar to 'Amor Vincit Omnia')
26. Restless Warrior by Aria Saralyn
27. Keeping Faith, Book II: Allies
28. Pulse by froovygirl
29. Flip by Snootiegirl99 (AniObi slash)
30. Greyspace by Fialleril (the one where Palpatine is take prisoner and sends gifts to the twins and, when he finally escapes, Anakin only wonders why he waited so long)
31. Thicker Than Blood by Hidden-Shadow-of-Me
32. Landing at Point Rain Revisited
33. Surprises by sharp52092
34. A Night for Opera and Everything Else
35. Amor Vincit Omnia by Shawn30 (aka The Ultimate Happy Ending. Very similar to 'Salvation')
36. Fall of the Sith by Souderwan (aka, Mace Windu goes dark instead of Anakin)
37. Okay, so I can't get the name of this fic, but it's good so I'm just going to put the link here:
38. Too Ridiculous to be True by Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay (wherein Palpatine is Obi-Wan's father)
39. A Piece of Light by Padfootkicksbutt (Anakin meets Han Solo)
1. Twisted Realities (aka Why You Never Let Anakin Out Of Sight)
2. One Solar Flare, two Solar Flare, three Solar Flare Floor! (yes, I *do* have a weak spot for drunk Jedi. And Sith.)
3. Cactus Plus Pen
4. And Then There's This Cloaked Wannabe (c'mon! Jar-Jar as a Jedi? Hilarious!)
5. The Bane Of His Existence (a series of drabbles with follow-ups, not necessarily in the right order :D)
6. Day Off
7. These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For (it's the most hilarious fic that actually follows the original movies)
8. Quintessence (hilarious mission description screw-up, plus the epilogue featuring Han Solo. You know which one.)
9. To Turn To The Dark Side, Press Three
10. Watch Your Step
11. Caution Wet Floors (OK, I just so totally love those crack-fics :D )
12. Master! There's steem coming off his head!
13. Unexpected Allies ('When Master Obi-Wan Kenobi has been sent on a mission, who will watch Anakin Skywalker?')
14. A Conversation With Vader
15. Shared Traits
16. Jedi and Ghosts and Stories, Oh My! (once you get over the random start it's an immensely hilarious story :D )
17. Too Early In The Morning
18. Smenzer's series of Luke/Vader one-shots (and anything else humor-istic from Smenzer, for the matter...)
19. Hello There! (I was seriously considering putting this under 'serious', but then decided, hey, it has the genre humor...)
20. Moments in time (cuz seriously, Anakin's really funny there. Exactly the way I imagined him to be as a Padawan)
21. Grocery Store
22. The Way Things Happened by Marriella Bullet (In which Luke got himself captured on Endor while intoxicated, and chaos ensued.)
23. Wrong Number
24. LVB and KD Skywalker's 'Falling To The Darkside' series (I didn't really know how to call it, so I made it up, it's four different one-shots)
24. The Case of the Missing Lightsaber series (not the 'I can't breathe because I laugh too much' kind of funny, but it still manages to make your day :D )
25. A Fanficcer's Poem
26. Men Will Be Boys
27. A Monster Within ('Obi-Wan could hear Master Windu's voice inside his head: The only reason Palpatine's not a suspect [of being a Sith] is because he already rules the galaxy.')
28. Have a Nice Trip
29. Imperial Edict No 1138
30. The Blair Jedi Project
31. The Second Wedding by the Lake (awkward Han&Vader/Anakin interaction)
32. Darth Plushie (awww, c'mon, that one's cute!)
33. Sibling Revelry ('After Bespin and before Endor, Darth Vader is shocked to discover that Luke and Leia are twins. He's even more shocked when Imperial Intelligence reports that Organa and Skywalker are, erm, a tad closer than previously suspected.')
34. Sessions of the Jedi Council (AKA, the Jedi Council discussing fanfiction. Yes, I am serious. Deadly so.)
35. Essence of Amity
36. Disruptions by amber75
37. The Others by citizenjess (givehimonemore)
38. Inbox by Mathematica
39. Hi, This Is Luke, Leave A Message by Lucillia
40. Voicemail by Above the Winter Moonlight ('God, it's like that day during the Clone Wars all over again when no one could find you.')
41. Misunderstood by Quill of Molliemon (it does get serious and angsty later on, and those parts are good as well – seeing Vader's transformation back into Anakin is just short of glorious – but I felt as if the first half of the story–the humorous one–was more important here)
42. My Future Folds, by heartofslash. Padmé and Palpatine gossip about Anakin and Obi-Wan. Seriously, this is hilarious.
43. I Saw the News Today, Oh Boy
44. Torture Times Three by Smenzer (the one featuring the puzzle that Palpatine cannot solve yet Vader solved in five seconds, and the 'Stand Down' order. AKA, The Murderous Puzzle)
45. Misplaced by hedwigs-pet-dalek (aka That Time Obi-Wan Tells Anakin How He Lost His Lightsaber While Fighting Grievous)
1. Merry Christmas, Voldemort!
2. A Hunting We Will Go (SW Xover)
3. Why Is Harry Smiling?
4. MonkeyFace (it's really hilarious at the end xD )
5. Darth Voldemort (SW Xover)
6. Once A Month by SilverWolf7007
7. Detention by Barkeeper
8. Rescue from the Dursleys (Sherlock xover)
9. Hiding Companions (Batman xover)
10. The Mystery of the Cat Figurines (Sherlock xover)
11. The REAL Heir of Slytherin by Lucillia
12. The Red Heir of Slytherin by Sarah1281 (or, why obliviousness is a requirement when speaking Parseltongue)
13. Another Heir of Slytherin by Lady Azar de Tameran
14. Isn't it obvious? by Sarah1281
15. A Seemingly Simple Game by Sarah1281
16. Six Years, Six Applicants by Sarah1281 (although the end is really heartbreaking)
17. Acceptance? by SilverWolf7007
18. Full House by pipenerd
19. House Pride by SCWLC
20. Tom Riddle and the Goblet of Fire (because, honestly, somebody should have thought of this earlier...)
21. Dear Tom by Bobmin
22. Voldemort And His Complicated Plans (one of the biggest holes in GoF is Voldemort's overly complicated plan to catch Harry. Why did he go to so much trouble with the Triwizard Tournament and all that malarkey? This is an attempt to figure it out)
23. The Punching Mistletoe by faithwood (Drarry)
24. As They Tell You in Boy Scouts by IndividualNarrative (Supernatural crossover)
25. The Many Harry Potters of Little Hangleton by VivyPotter ('How different Harry Potters would have reacted to the graveyard in Little Hangleton... Yeah, Voldemort's in for a nasty shock. I almost feel sorry for him. Includes Slytherin!Harry, Fem!Harry, Plothole!Harry, Sherlock!Harry and Flamboyant!Harry')
26. Just Another Breakfast by apricot (Harry and Draco decide to reveal their secret relationship. It goes about as well as expected. Implied homophobia)
27. Of Ties and Meetings by apricot ('Harry and Draco were never exactly discreet. But coming out to the entire Order was never on their agenda. At least, not until they made a little slip in front of Albus Dumbledore and had to deal with the consequences of getting dressed a bit too quickly.')
28. Telling the Truth by apricot ('When you're trapped by a very curious Seamus Finnegan and a very annoyed group of Gryffindors, sometimes the best thing to do is simply tell the truth.' Drarry)
29. Emotions Running High by DarkShadowFlame ('On a mission for S.P.E.W., Hermione accidentally gives Harry a healthy dose of emotion enhancer potion.' Harry confesses his love to Draco Malfoy.)
30. This Means War by Jeconais
31. Far Too Many Time Travelers by Lord Jeram
32. At Least It Isn't A Slytherin by NeonDomino
33. Harry Potter and the Unforgivable Tournament by questionablequotation ('Harry asks an obvious question during his first class with Professor Moody... and everything changes.' At first I wasn't sure whether to put it under humour or under angst, as it is a very realistic and scarily dark analysis of the wizarding world, poorly disguised as a parody, but then I thought that the good outweighed the bad. Very well-written.)
34. Death by Garlic by Jocemum
35. Ministry Ordered Exile by Cheryl Dyson
36. Rumour Has It by HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack
37. Out of the closet, into the frying pan by Cairnsy
38. Operation Chaos Done Right by Star Bear
39. On a Train, Switching Tracks by Mede (seriously you will keel over from laughter)
40. So You've Decided to Be Evil by Evadne
41. Just a Random Tuesday… by Twisted Biscuit (which made me treasure McGonagall even more, if that was even possible)
42. Pigtails by Persnickety (wherein Harry and Draco are drugged with Veritaserum)
43. A Well Qualified Witch by Queen of Cheesecake
44. Family Tree by Azurez (Avengers crossover; 'The one in which Harry's family tree just become a whole lot more complicated.')
1. Unholy by Lady Salazar (seriously, it's the best insane!supersmart!mad-scientist!semidark!Harry fic out there! Pity it's a one-shot, but well, you can't have everything... :/)
2. Burn, Baby, Burn! by Dark-Syaoran (pyro!Harry)
3. Dead things by cifer66 ('Harry likes dead things.')
4. Innocence Is Fleeting, Death Stays True Forever by SSC (necromancer!Harry)
5. Necromancers Anonymous by The Iza (necromancer!Harry)
6. Oh God Not Again! by Sarah1281 (time travel, hilarious! It is, I think, the lightest of the fics found in this category...)
7. The Circle is Almost Complete by Arfang_Red (AO3)
8. Manslayer by Lady Salazar
9. Walk On Water by Dark Eyed Seer (similar to 'Unholy' but slightly lighter)
10. The Rise of Potter-Black by xoxlollipopxox (not WBWL, dark!good!Slytherin!Harry, the whole schmuck; very much worth your time)
11. Dark Marauder by BajaB (What if the Marauders were as dark as their background history would make them seem?)
1. Defiance by TeaWithVoldy (it's an Umbridge-centric fic. Brilliantly written, very in-character; well worth your time. I didn't think I would ever read any fics about Umbridge, but it was one of the best and deepest – not to mention bloodiest – fics I ever read.)
2. On the Way to Greatness by mira mirth (the best Slytherin!Harry fic I've ever had the pleasure to read. Plus, it's dark and yet so good. It's easy to understand everything. You finally comprehend the motives of the Purebloods, the workings of the Minstry, etc. It is quite possibly the best HP fic I've read. 'Strangely, the teachers also expected Harry to go to class and submit homework. As if this was a school, or something.' – Chapter 13)
3. Gravesong: Requiem by CareOtters (the necromancer!Harry fic; the one set in the future with Harry visiting a dying friend in a hospital. 'Harry knew he'd succumb to his dark powers, but he also knew that he'd recovered, and brought the world back from the brink of annihilation – an annihilation that he himself had caused.')
4. Bellum Domesticum by Littletiger (a very good Severitus, with lots of details most fanfic writers don't even think to include. Very enjoyable.)
5. Once A Father version II by Kyros (Severitus with a canon!Snape, kind of like 'By Blood Only', but Snape is slightly more accepting. 'Slightly being the operative word.)
6. Ghost In The Cell by cheryl bites (As punishment for his misdeeds, Voldemort is buried alive in a steel coffin a mile beneath the ocean. Goes to tell how restlessness causes insanity, and not the good kind, either.)
7. Not Just A Kiss by SSC (Dementorish!Harry, very good; gives insight into the 'mind' of a Dementor.)
8. Time to Put Your Galleons Where Your Mouth Is by Tsume Yuki ("Harry had never been able to comprehend a sibling relationship before, but he always thought he'd be great at it. Until, as Master of Death, he's reborn one Turais Rigel Black, older brother to Sirius and Regulus. (Rebirth/time travel and Master of Death Harry)". In other words, really light and funny fic. It's inexplicably easy to read; it takes up all the complicated problems in the Wizarding World and solves them effortlessly while still retaining some of the innocence from the books.)
9. Oh God Not Again! by Sarah1281 (time travel fic; the one with Harry's psychic scar. Hilarious.)
10. Ephemeral Time by Mystical Magician (With nothing left to lose, Harry sends himself as far back into the past as his death will allow him. HP/AD.)
11. On the Way to Greatness by mira mirth (I'm not even going to describe this one. Just one thing: if you only read one Harry Potter fanfic, please make it this. Note to self: it's the dark!Harry fic. You know which one.)
12. Paradise Lost by Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue (With one question posed to the Sorting Hat, Harry Potter's life changes completely. Another dark!Harry fic, although milder than the one above-mentioned.)
13. The Accidental Vessel by Alatar Maia (crossover with Supernatural)
14. Portraits of Hogwarts by Kookookarli ("The is a corridor in Hogwarts that seems to lead nowhere. In it are a number of portraits, ranging from the Marauders, The Four Founders, all the way to Tom Marvolo Riddle.")
15. Founding Hogwarts by Rufus T. Firefly ("The Founders of Hogwarts were brave, witty, loyal and cunning. They were also drunk, besotted, sarcastic, proud, lustful, jealous, conceited, baffled, cursed – and on speaking terms with an inebriated Glaswegian hat." AKA, the best intro ever.)
16. First Class by Ankhiale (at Hogwarts. Like, ever.)
17. Eternal Return by Silver Pard (Harry is reincarnated as Tom Riddle and stuck in a circle of eternal return)
18. To Recollect the Future by oliversnape (Harry and Snape travel back in time to destroy the Horcruxes; Snape is surprisingly cooperative and protective of Harry; very cute story, considering the dark themes)
19. Better Be Slytherin! by jharad17 (I love how the author uses a sentence from on chapter to continue the plot in the next one)
20. Harry Potter: Dark Memories by Blueowl ('Voldemort didn't just give Harry some of his powers that night. He gave him all of his memories.' I cannot say how much I loved and enjoyed this story. It would have been a lot easier to create a dark!Harry in this story, with the memories and all, but instead the author took the time to come up with a believable Good!Dumbledote and Light!Harry. She also created several magical theories, one of them about how magic itself works. The bond between Harry and Dumbledore is incredible and unlike anything I've ever seen. The story is simply fantastic.)
21. The One He Feared by Taure (Dumbledore gives Harry his memories. Is it enough to defeat Voldemort?)
22. Are You My Daddy? by Alexannah (wherein Dumbledore adopts Harry as his grandson, and it is adorable and very well-written)
23. In Light of Silver Memories by Taliath ('Dumbledore's portrait wakes up at last to have one final chat with Harry. In order to aid the teen in his quest to destroy the Horcruxes, Dumbledore transfers his knowledge, wisdom, and experience. This chat will have unforeseen consequences in the war.' Also, the author is a male and extremely touchy about being mistaken for a girl.)
24. Just In Blood by Carnivorous Llama ('Harry Potter is the heir of Slytherin.')
25. Harry Potter and the Golden Needle by xenocidender
26. Harry's Strange Animagus Transformation by Healer Pomfrey
27. Of Like Minds by Scribe Shiloh (Sherlock crossover; ace!Harry, ace!Sherlock)
28. When Time Stands Still by Jedi Sapphire ('The usual Harry-goes-back-in-time, but with minimal romance.'
29. Black Magic by Lunatic Howling in the Night (LOTR crossover. 'Harry expected death to be uneventful and Dark Lord free. True to form, none of his expectations were met, including the one involving him being dead.' Absolute brilliance – the sophisticated style of LOTR, coupled with the dry humour oftentimes seen in HP fanfiction. Harry out-reasons Arda. Featuring Melkor as a crow)
30. Wind Lord Potter by Swallow-Tailed Kite (LOTR crossover; the one where Harry's world literally falls apart, he endures the creation of the next world – thus making him oldest, by the way – and becomes Gwaihir)
31. Onto Greener Pastures and Brighter Skies by Trinity103 (LOTR crossover; the one where Harry's world once again is blown up in a nuclear war, the Istari are actually normal HP wizards, Harry becomes friends with the Ents, Death is called Mandos (because why not) and looks like Supernatural's Death, Radagast borderline wages war on the Ents despite living in Fangorn, and Harry 'has an aura of darkness' – which, in hindsight, is probably to be expected, considering the whole 'Master of Death' business)
1. Vow of Silence by marauders4evr, Tumblr
2. The Marauders Find A Cat by themaraudersfindacat, Tumblr
3. That Wet Dog Smell by bucktooth22, FFN
4. Truth Or Dare by Shira Lansys, FFN
5. Sirius Black and the Heir to Slytherin by SiriusFan13, FFN
1. Mistletoe Season by jenny_wren
2. Nothing New by JosephineStone
3. Your days in one (this day undone) by Madeofsequins
4. Here is the house by Madeofsequins
5. Kissing Lesson by Irrelevancy
6. I Never by ryanzraindrop
7. Don't You Know? by ryanzraindrop
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle Jr. slash:
1. Abandon by Batsutousai (very good but long. Like, long.)
2. Reclaim by Batsutousai (sequel to the above, much shorter but still very good)
3. Surrender by Paimpont
4. Acceptance? by SilverWolf7007 (oh c'mon. It's hilarious! How can you not like it? xD)
5. Xerosis by Batsutousai (while it may at first seem like it is just another Harry-goes-to-the-past-to-fix-things, make no mistake – it is not such a fic. It's a HP/LV preslash-ish [there's no easy way of describing it, you have to read it in order to understand what I mean by that]. Also, Harry and Riddle have found the ultimate solution to the Muggle problem – live on the moon. Best Harry & Voldemort fic ever, of any kind. And yes, I do think of it as slash, despite its rather ambiguous ending.)
6. Again and Again by Athy (very similar to Xerosis and yet not. It is a wonderful fic and definitely worth your time. It's a long fic, and on hiatus since 2012, so beware ;D)
7. The Love of a Good Wizard by SweetSorcery (time travel into the 1940's; very good fic with an actual happy ending and light!Tom. Almost too cute at moments – in a good way, of course.)
8. Future Imperfect by AzarDarkstar (it's slash if you squint)
9. Noir et Blanc by Tsurai Shi (plus the sequel: Un Coeur Gris)
10. The Rise of a Dark Lord by Little.Miss.Xanda (okay, this is is brilliant! Basically, Harry gets into Slytherin and soon becomes the Slytherin King. He becomes more like Voldemort than anyone – least of all Dumbledore – is comfortable with. And this summary really doesn't do this fic justice.)
Yes, I do rather love Batsutousai's fics. They are simply marvelous.
Classical Harry is Salazar fics (or Top Ten Salazar Slytherin Reincarnation Fics):
1. Too Clever By Far by Gamana
2. Rememberance by InsaneAlert
3. How To Tell The Truth From The Lies by Lady Azar de Tameran
5. In The Forest Of The Night (sequel to the above) by Lady Azar de Tameran
4. Creators by Batsutousai
5. Founders' Heirs by fhrulz21
6. Dark Angel by NephyRiddle
7. Me Again by Ineverstoleacookieinmylife (it's truly the best Harry is Salazar fics ever. The only downside: it was written many years ago and is long since gone...)
8. Founders Returned: Year One by KnitGrayPig
9. Intent by lunakatrina
10. What's Past Is Prologue by Steerpike13713 (AO3)
11. Courage and Cunning by preciousann
There are many other good Harry is Sal fics but these are the ones I consider something of a must-read fics. Others can be found at my community, Harry is Salazar.
Other Potterverse goodies:
1. Tom Marvolo Riddle Potter (time travel!Harry)
2. The Order's Secret (mentor!Dumbledore, semi-super!Harry)
3. The Secret Father by sevlily4ever (how would the fact that Snape was Harry's father influence the events at Hogwarts?)
4. White Lies by Cassis Luna (Drarry)
5. Last Words by Mystical_Magician (Harry/Albus Dumbledore)
6. Cure for the Flu by Ivyblossom ('Harry, Draco, sickness, and accidental telepathy.')
7. Practicing Liars by Lomonaaeren ('Harry found out that he was Snape's son two years ago, and he's carefully concealed it. But now Snape is his Defense teacher, and Draco Malfoy is up to something, and Dumbledore is dying, and the final battle is coming up, and everything is getting very, very complicated.')
8. The Secret's In The Telling by Sakuri (werewolf!Draco Malfoy)
9. Twilight and Shadows by AppleMay (LOTR crossover; Harry does therapy in the Halls of Mandos)
Lord of the Rings:
1. Tales of Tragedy and Sometimes, Manly Bonding by TheArc5 ('In Valinor, the members of the Fellowship yes, all of them stave off boredom. But Frodo's new hobby brings up an unexpected issue...' Aka, the time the Fellowship read fanfics)
2. You've Never What? by JustInunotaisho ('Bachelor parties for a certain king of Gondor are anything but sane. Who has the most surprises when a game of I've Never is combined with a keg?')
3. Into the Frying Pan by Evergreene ('It is Aragorn's turn to cook for the fellowship, much to a certain elf's consternation.')
4. Elvan Soup by Nione ('It's Legolas' turn to do the cooking. The Prince of Mirkwood has some problems...' The opposite of the fic above.)
5. The Very Secret Diaries by Cassandra Claire (abandoned, but totally worth the read)
6. Games People Play by Evergreene ('Legolas is rather puzzled by the behaviour of the hobbits. Aragorn does not help. It's a long walk to Mordor...')
7. Bonding Time by Ilovepi ('Rivendell, and the Fellowship is formed but waiting for Frodo to truly heal before setting off. But they are not truly a Fellowship yet--they are still quite separate. But Elrond has an idea...')
8. What Shall We Do With a Drunken Ranger? by Calypso Diangelos ('When Merry and Pippin talked Estel and Legolas into joining them for a few drinks they didn’t count on the king of men passing out and the prince of mirkwood being such a fun loving drunk…')
9. Drunk Elves In Dresses by The Starving Writer (wherein Aragorn is straight, Legolas is not gay either, Arwen is Queen – and yet somehow Aragorn ends up married to Legolas, because that's just Fate's way of saying 'screw you')
10. The Three Hunters and the Elven King by Jedi Sapphire ('The War is won, Sauron has been defeated, and Legolas is finally returning home in the company of his friends. They have a furious Elven-king to face.' The hilarious aspects of this fic are too many to summarize)
11. A Short Parody by The Yuggster ('A very short parody of the Quest, in which Gandalf gets ticked off, Frodo loses the Ring, Legolas does nothing, and Gimli gets to be the hero.' Or, the one where somebody finally realizes how much of a whiny brat Frodo is)
12. Gandalf's No Good, Rotten, Really Bad Day by Gandalfs apprentice ('A few things go wrong at the Prancing Pony, and Gandalf has to account to Manwe just how it all happened.' In which Gandalf's actions cause the death of Aragorn but it's hilarious so that's okay, Saruman defeats Sauron, and the reader starts to question Gandalf's sanity)
13. And then there were Nine by Swordquest (the diary of a Nazgul)
14. The Sleeping Patterns of Elves by Paranoid Seat (wherein Legolas sleepwalks to his death. Oops.)
15. Nine Ways to Kill a Fellowship by Laziness Incarnate ('If the Quest to destroy the One Ring is so darn dangerous, how come hardly any members of the Fellowship die? Here's what really should have happened.')
16. One of Those Days by Rain Minstrel ('Legolas has 'one of those days', and things only seem to be going downhill.' Also, Aragorn's missing. Not that that is anything new.)
17. Just a Bit of Fun by SilverKitsune1 ('Alternate scenes that, for one reason or another, never made it into the movie.')
18. On the Cliff of Sammath Naur by Mariole ('Sam has a confession to make, on the very Crack of Doom.')
19. A Tough Nut to Crack by Sue ('A good-will gift from Harad arrives for Aragorn, and he, Faramir, and Eomer spend the better part of a summer afternoon trying to figure out how to open a coconut.' It's movie-verse, but that heinous crime can be forgiven, considering the hilarity of this fic)
20. Aragorn's Birthday by jewelledhunter (For Aragorn's birthday, his friends decide to perform a play. It goes about as well as one might hope, with Faramir writing the script, and Legolas being forced to *shudder* dye his hair black)
21. Frodo, the Littlest Nazgûl by Lotho Sackville-Baggins ('"He's passing into shadow. Soon he'll become a wraith, like them." And the thought of a three-foot-tall Ringwraith just strikes fear into the hearts of all.')
22. Teatime with the Dark Lord by Freelancer ('It's a thousand years into the Second Age, and Sauron is getting ready to take over Middle-earth, but he first, he seeks out the help of an old friend... Tom Bombadil.' A take on the identity of Tom Bombadill. Very interesting and thought-provoking; dry humour)
23. Homecomings by Crystal113 ('When Elrond reaches Valinor, he doesn't quite get the welcome he expected.' Wherein Celebrian is royally pissed off, and the others are of no help whatsoever)
24. On Gardens and Growing Things by Eildon Rhymer ('En route to Weathertop, Aragorn tries to ease Sam's distrust of him. It doesn't go quite as planned.')
25. Happy Hunting by Erestor ('Aragorn and Legolas go hunting and unsurprisingly don't return. But who will save them? Lord Elrond is running out of options.')
26. Return of the Ranger by Erestor ('Aragorn and Legolas return to Rivendell injured after one of their adventures... and Elrond rants a little.')
27. Only a Scratch by Erestor ('Legolas stumbles into Imladris after a hunting trip, describing his injury as ‘only a scratch’. We all know what that really means...')
28. One by Erestor ('Gimli realizes that the counting game he plays with Legolas is more complicated than he thought. He says an oliphant only counts as one, and Legolas begs to differ...' Wonderful mix of humour and bonding)
29. Diversions by Erestor ('Aragorn is planning his attack on the Black Gate. Legolas states the obvious one too many times. This is dedicated to whoever wrote the screenplay for RotK.')
30. A Course in Facial Contortions by Erestor ('Nowadays Elves are always raising one eyebrow. You see it everywhere. But where do they learn how to accomplish this feat? Is it as simple as it looks? Of course not...')
31. Legolas's Exciting Cave Adventure! by Erestor ('Aragorn and Legolas are in a cave. Aragorn decides to use this adverse circumstance to discover why Legolas hates caves so much. The truth may surprise you. Or not.')
32. All About Elrond by Erestor ('Elrond, saddened by the lack of meaningful angst about him, asks Erestor to write a tragic vignette. Pain, suffering, and gratuitous amnesia ensue.')
33. Of Elf Princes and Mortal Men by Erestor ('Legolas tries to tell Eldarion about the adventures he had with the boy's father, but soon runs into difficulties. And Bergil isn't helping.')
34. Elf Up a Tree by Erestor ('All Elrond wanted to do was sit in a tree and read a book by himself. Main Characters: every Elf in the vicinity.')
35. The Coffee Plot by Erestor ('A man from Harad introduces coffee to Imladris. When Elrond accidentally samples some of it, we discover why Elves shouldn't have caffeine. Predictably, chaos ensues.')
36. Faramir and the Never Ending Story by Erestor ('Faramir is trying to read an ‘engaging’ book. Boromir keeps on interrupting him. It's all very frustrating.')
37. Denethor and the Mithril Pea Shooter by Erestor ('Denethor’s dinner party is interrupted, Boromir loses his memory, and Faramir has a pressing question.')
38. 100 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do in Middleearth by Do a Barrel Roll (the title says it all. #36 is my personal favourite. Also, this is a friend of Blaze's – you know, the one from 'Therapy'. The 'Random Group')
39. An Original Truth or Dare Title by Country music lovin'Hobbit ('Pippin and Merry want the fellowship to get to know each other so they decide to play truth or dare to break the ice.' Because the thought of Boromir undressing Aragorn is too hilarious not to share with this world)
40. Embers by Evergreene ('Legolas is of the opinion that a certain ranger is taking far too long to start a simple campfire.' In which neither Aragorn nor Legolas can light a bonfire, and the ending is hilarious)
41. (Not) Quite Ready For Another Adventure by JEAikman ('Bilbo hadn't exactly meant this when he'd said that to Gandalf as they boarded the ship. No, he had definitely not wanted to restart his life from just before it was overturned by dwarves, elves, dragons, skinchangers, and oh, let's not forget dragons and gold-sickness. And that Valar forsaken Ring. This was most definitely not what he had imagined. Basically a Bilbo-fixes-everything fic, because reasons.' This is so fantastically well-written that I was sorely tempted to put it under 'brilliant', but then I realized how much I laughed during reading it, and put it here instead)
1. Drink A Cup by SheBit ('A drinking song sung by the men of Gondor in remembrance of those who fought against Sauron and secured the victory of Gondor over Mordor.')
2. The Language of Heart by Mirach ('The king of Gondor is also a High Priest. For a long time, Gondor had no king, and nobody ascended to the holy places upon Mindolluin, where the kings used to commune with Ilúvatar. But now, it changed, and the land rejoices…')
3. Life After Death by LyriaFrost ('An untold story of what happens after the end of King Elessar's reign.' Aka, Aragorn goes to Valinor)
4. The Curse of the Peredhel by bootsgrandma ( Aragorn & Legolas bromance bonding – think Agapé kind of love)
5. Maybe Someday by LalaithoftheBruinen (Aragorn meets Elrond after death)
6. Spirit at the Feast by shireling ('Celebrations by the Brandywine.' Featuring Aragorn & Sam bonding)
7. A Reason to Fight by Jedi Sapphire ('An Elf learns something very important about the race of Men, and in doing so finds another reason to fight the Shadow.')
8. Heading South by shinyhappypeople ('As the Ring heads South, the Fellowship learn about the depth of the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas.')
9. My Immortal by EsTeLweNadia ('The pain one suffers when someone very close to him departs for the Halls of Mandos.' Wherein Aragorn dies but not really)
10. The Price of Immortality by jewelledhunter ('120 years after the crowning of Aragorn, Legolas' world falls apart.' Canon ending)
11. Lonely Watches by Canafinwe ('Haunted by solitude, Aragorn finds respite unlooked-for in the company of a friend.' By which he means Gandalf)
12. How to Find Redemption by lindsey and marie enterprises ('After his death, Boromir is offered a chance to make up for his past mistake: by helping Thorin Oakenshield and Co. retake Erebor.')
13. Of Quest and Company by StormWarning27 ('Sixty years ago, the company of Thorin Oakenshield vanished on the outskirts of Mirkwood. Now they have reappeared; found by a Fellowship on a quest to save Middle Earth. How will the two companies work together? And whatever shall Legolas do with all these dwarves?')
1. Like Breathing by Neoinean ('Snapshots of Legolas in the 4th age. Aragorn guest stars.' It made me feel so many emotions all at once: joy, sadness, and anything in between. The ending was very bittersweet, because I could almost taste Legolas' loneliness, how much he missed Gimli, his dwarf friend, and Aragorn, his mellon, his gwador, his anchor and most important person in his life; and yet, at the end, he seemed happy)
2.The Many Names of Aragorn by Salysha ('His name is Aragorn. Among the Elves he is Estel; to the mortal Men, he appears to be a mere Ranger called "Strider." A little introduction to the many names of Aragorn son of Arathorn.')
3. A Merry Meeting in Bree by Maya ('The advent of a group of mysterious men at the Prancing Pony greatly confuses poor Nob, and promises some surprises for Master Barliman Butterbur.' Aka, the headcanon we all wished somebody wrote)
4. For Your Happiness by rocketfinears ('Sometimes, even the Prince of Mirkwood needs sleep.' Aragorn & Legolas bromance)
5 The Wizard and the Ranger by Gandalfs apprentice (how Aragorn met Gandalf)
6. Contrapunto by Gandalfs apprentice ('Captain Thorongil does not bring out Denethor's best side, and the Captain has mixed feelings about the Steward's son.')
7. The Summons by Gandalfs apprentice by ('Three vignettes from the journey of the Fellowship: The Heir of Isildur discusses the Denethor situation with Gandalf, Boromir makes a discovery about a hero from Gondor's past, death takes a son of Gondor. ')
8. The Bitter and the Sweet by cairistiona7 ('A meeting of Kings beyond the Dark Sea. Features Isildur.')
9. Journey's End by Altariel ('Inns, beer, folk songs, and Rangers.' Faramir is the young one, and Aragorn is the old one)
10. Flame of the West by Altariel ('In the Houses of Healing, a steward and a king.')
11. Beyond the Western Stars by Nol ('Eldarion says farewell to Aragorn.')
12. Elvellon by Jedi Sapphire ('Poem. Shortly after he sails to Valinor, Legolas thinks about the friend who could not accompany him.' Very sad)
13. The Parting of Our Ways by Jedi Sapphire ('Poem. Aragorn, sensing that his time is coming, tries to say goodbye to his closest friend.' Very sad)
14. A Conversation About Fathers by SusanaR (Faramir is Aragorn's son. Naturally, Aragorn's solution to Faramir's identity crisis is to attempt to drink Faramir to oblivion. Not as cracky as it sounds)
15. AU of Legendary Friendship and Desperate Hours AUs by SusanaR (Faramir is Aragorn's son. In this one, Faramir finds out and talks to Legolas, which leads to him knowing the identity of Thorongil, which leads to Faramir being very reluctant to reveal this information to Aragorn)
16. Companionship by Lintenoviel ( 'Legolas arrives at Rivendell and meets Aragorn.')
17. When Hope is Gone by StarLight9 ('After Frodo is captured, Sauron is willing to trade him for the life of the only Man he is afraid of. Will a friendship prove to be strong enough to save Middle earth?' 'Tis a beautiful description of Aragorn and Legolas' friendship. It is something much more powerful than any love or relationship or friendship or brothership any two people can share with each other. They were more than brothers; they were everything to each other)
18. Dire by AK ('Legolas and Aragorn are captured by orcs and taken to Saruman, who is intent upon discovering the location of the One Ring.' Wherein Legolas is tortured and starts to turn into an Orc. Warning for mentions of torture, although, in my humble opinion, that's some very vague torture. Technically Aragolas, but it's so magnificent and unique that it deserves a spot here. Compare with 'Mirror' by Peaceangel)
19. Of Healers by Jedi Sapphire ('It was meant to be an innocuous riding trip through familiar territory, but then things began to happen.' Two stories that are seemingly independent, one about Aragorn and Legolas, the other about Legolas and Thranduil, but are woven together in the end, showing a beautiful symetry; very nice Aragorn&Legolas bromance)
20. Trust by Sigil ('The hobbits don't trust Aragorn and set out for Rivendell alone - but what about the Wraiths?' Nice touch with Elrond at the end)
21. Black Magic by Lunatic Howling in the Night (HP crossover. 'Harry expected death to be uneventful and Dark Lord free. True to form, none of his expectations were met, including the one involving him being dead.' Absolute brilliance – the sophisticated style of LOTR, coupled with the dry humour oftentimes seen in HP fanfiction. Harry out-reasons Arda. Featuring Melkor as a crow)
22. Wind Lord Potter by Swallow-Tailed Kite (HP crossover; the one where Harry's world literally falls apart, he endures the creation of the next world – thus making him oldest, by the way – and becomes Gwaihir)
23. Onto Greener Pastures and Brighter Skies by Trinity103 (LOTR crossover; the one where Harry's world once again is blown up in a nuclear war, the Istari are actually normal HP wizards, Harry becomes friends with the Ents, Death is called Mantos and looks like Supernatural's Death, Radagast borderline wages war on the Ents despite living in Fangorn, and Harry 'has an aura of darkness' – which, in hindsight, is probably to be expected, considering the whole 'Master of Death' business)
24. Tales of the Innkeeper by Allee1 ('An ongoing series of vignettes in which a simple innkeeper, OC, reflects on his encounter with King Elessar and life in Fourth Age ME in general.' Post-RotK)
25. Beneath the Surface by Canafinwe ('On a bitterly cold night in Bree, Aragorn reflects upon one of his many secrets.')
26. A Song of Rings and Swords by Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora (GoT/ASOFAI crossover. 'Jon Snow died when his men betrayed him, but instead of going to the other side, he is transported to the world of Middle Earth.' Bran also makes an appearance. Aragorn and Jon form a kinship of sorts)
1. In Fading Light by milgarion ('After the battle at the black gates, with the chance of losing everything, Aragorn come to realise something he has long repressed.' The one where Legolas becomes King of Mirkwood and brings the remaining elves back to Ithilien. It is done realistically and bittersweetly, yet one cannot help but notice a certain fluffiness in this fic. Gandalf is the supportive-yet-long-suffering mentor that wishes he could just bang some sense into Aragorn and Legolas. Perfect ending)
2. Archery Contest by Tol Morwen ( wherein Gandalf tells the Fellowship of Aragorn and Legolas' first meeting, and Frodo suspects Aragolas. Can be considered prequel to 'Caught' by Michelle)
3. Lust and Loving by In Open Air ('When the love between King and Queen fades, a new love is born from its embers; Aragorn and Legolas must struggle to find the answer to one question, does lust belie something much deeper?')
2. Return to Bree (
3. The Vow (
4. Poor Sport by bailey ( 'An archery contest, a sore loser, and a momentous first meeting.')
5. A Year Without Despair by bailey ( 'On the anniversary of the charge at Helm’s Deep, Aragorn and Legolas renew their vows of love.')
6. An Elf and a Man by Eressea Tea (
7. Ways of the Heart by Laurenke1 ('Aragorn has loved Legolas from the moment the man has laid eyes on the elf but Legolas cannot accept his feelings. Can their love ever be?' Bit cliché near the ending, and maybe a tad too sweet and romantic for my tastes, but still very good. The one with the bond where the council of Gondorks rejects Aragolas)
8. Beloved Lord by Lathruth ('It was difficult being King. Aragorn had found that out rather quickly, much to his dismay. After five straight days of listening to his council fight over how his land should be run, all he wanted was some time to himself, in the comfort of his own bedchambers. No such luck.' Plain fluffy smut)
9. Morning by Madam_Red ('The sun streamed through the window, it’s bright fingers brushing along the slumbering forms of two bodies. An average morning in the life of King Elessar.' Fluff without plot)
10. On Watch by Hathanta ('Aragorn comes to relieve Legolas of his watch.' Adorable)
11. Like The Night You Took My Hand Beside The Fire by ShowMeAHero ('"But, like the night you took my hand beside the fire thirty years ago ‘til this day, you swore you’d be here ‘til we decide that it’s our time, but it’s not time, you never quit in all your life."')
12. Helm's Deep by Hathanta ('After Eowyn gets the wrong idea, Gimli asks Legolas about his feelings for Aragorn and encourages to him to tell the man what he feels.' Bittersweet ending, unrequited love)
13. For the Rest of Your Life by starlight95 ('In which Aragorn care-freely displayed his affection for Legolas.')
14. Let Them Eat Cake by Jaiden_S ('Aragorn and Elladan travel to Gondor for the Rites of Spring Celebration. After a misunderstanding, Aragorn and Legolas find themselves elbow-deep in flour and eggshells. Who will come out on top?')
15. Amends by Kaly ( somewhat bittersweet yet satisfying)
16. Feelings Untold by Niloriel1701 ('Aragorn comes to a realization about his dearest and most beloved friend and ally, Legolas. The fellowship is nearing Rohan, and the confusion intensifies as Aragorn begins to question who he really is, and whether his past choices are truly his present self. It becomes clear that the feelings are not unrequited.')
17. Guide to Action by Aralas ('It takes a macabre deal to show Aragorn the action he should have taken a long time ago. He can only hope he is not too late.' The one with the palantir showing Aragorn an entire life without Legolas. 'Passing fancy', and Rumil. Also the one where Aragorn realizes that he specifically does not have to provide heirs)
18. Nightshade by Peaceangel ( Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli stumble upon a vampire crypt. Dark and slashy and could my autocorrect PLEASE stop changing 'slashy' to 'slushy')
19. The Ties That Bind by stormatdusk ( wherein Legolas is a concubine–a slave/gift for King Aragorn Elessar–and slightly OOC)
20. The Dangers Of War by PrettyB0y ('Legolas can't sleep. Perhaps a certain ranger can help.' Light humour, fluff, some h/c)
21. Truth or Dare by Alexi Lupin (Aragolas, Frodo/Sam, Merry/Pippin, Boromir being creepy)
22. Cheers! by Aezalea ('Copious amounts of celebratory liquids, three rabid elves, one confused King, and a new definition of brotherly love...' Wherein Arwen was made up by Elladan and Elrohir, who wanted to mess with Aragorn's head; implied Aragolas at the end)
23. Aphrodisiac by Inwe Saralonde ( wherein Aragorn gives Legolas chocolate)
24. What Man and Elf Do When They're Alone (is REALLY none of my business) by Yuval25 ('A young maidservant is tasked with informing the King that the council of Mirkwood and Gondor is waiting for him. However, as she stands before his chambers it quickly becomes clear that the King is not alone in his rooms. Fine, alright, that was not such a dumbfounding thought. After all, the King was a healthy man with healthy needs. What she did NOT expect was to see the Prince of Mirkwood walking out of there, his hair in disarray and looking quite satisfied.'
25. I Realize by LadyHawksShadow ( 'Aragorn returns to Helm's Deep after his near fatal accident with a warg. Eowyn at last understands exactly who gave him the jewel.')
26. Caught by Michelle, Ladyana5 (wherein Merry and Pippin, curious as they always are, happen upon Aragorn and Legolas making out. Can be considered sequel to 'Archery Contest' by Tol Morwen)
27. Aragorn Unwrapped by Bailey, Ladyana5 ('Aragorn’s foster-family doesn’t know everything about him.' Nicely written fic, and, although Legolas is a bit OOC, but the language used is beautiful)
28. Coming Out by The Mad Elf Banger (wherein Elrond walks in on Aragorn and Legolas making out in Elrond's private bath, backs out, eats his breakfast, and long-sufferingly orders a bath in another room)
29. Ashes by Akasha Elfwitch, Ladyana5 ('After the battle of Helm’s deep; Aragorn rethinks his relationship with Legolas.' Very fluffy, really)
30. The White Tree by author Mistress Marilyn, Ladyana5 ('Legolas and Aragorn try to help a friend; Elrond, haunted by the past, wishes to summon the dead.' Aka, the Elrond/Isildur one)
31. The Mirror by Peaceangel ('Reflections on the purity of Elves, sanity, and darkness. Legolas is injured and must confront what he fears most.' The one where Legolas hallucinates and thinks he is turning into an Orc when he's really not. Compare with 'Dire' by AK)
32. Switch by Tena (Aragorn and Legolas switch bodies. Slightly OOC but what can you expect?)
33. Secret Love by Tena (Aragorn and Legolas are in love. Secretly. Which, of course, means that everybody either knows or suspects. Not as cracky as I make it sound, more like cliché, but the good spelling redeemed this fic)
34. The Lady's Wisdom by Floating Leaf ('Lady Galadriel's good advice brings much needed peace upon two troubled hearts.' In which Galadriel plays matchmaker)
35. Truth Or Dare by Akasha Elfwitch, Ladyana5 (a slightly more M-rated version of Truth or Dare, played by two lovers)
36. In Threes by Ana Library Elf ('These two most beautiful of Elven kin would make the best of the years they had with this bright, burning man, and their trinity created a more perfect union than ever a single pair could have provided.' A/A/L, sort of threesome, except only A/A and Aragolas. The one where there's a celebratory party for a three-year peace in Gondor, and an emissionary from Harad tries to rape Legolas, mistaking him for a mere servant)
37. Journey To Rohan by Peaceangel.2004, Ladyana 5 ('How does Strider help a proud Elf recover from a life-threatening trauma?' By which the author means sickness and rape)
38. The Music of What Happens by Chloe Amethyst, Ladyana5 (the one where Aragorn is late to meet the Mirkwood emissionary, trips over Elladan's nefarious cat, falls on his face, is helped up by Legolas, and falls in love. Other stuff happen too, but they are not nearly as important. So there.)
39. The Foundling Prince by baileymoyes, Ladyana5 ('While on a mission for the Steward of Gondor under the name Captain Thorongil, Aragorn and his foster-brothers free a strange elf from captivity in an Umbaran ruler’s menagerie.' Brilliant fic. The one where Legolas was a slave and lived in a cage. '“To Aragorn’s eyes, he was the pinnacle of male beauty and reminded the man that he preferred his own gender when it came to sensual pleasures."')
40. To Charm an Elf by Melusine6619 ('Aragorn tries to win Legolas' affection, but help from the Twins and a series of blunders nearly have the opposite effect.' The one where Aragorn thinks that Elladan and Elrohir want Legolas for themselves)
41. Never Let Him Out of Your Sight by Fennelseed ('Frodo and Sam don't know how to express their feelings for each other. Aragorn and Legolas demonstrate.' Wherein Aragorn and Legolas have sex in front of Frodo and Sam in order to get them to admit their feelings for each other)
42. What Is Meant to Be by ak-stinger ('The frustrated prince of Mirkwood meets a ten-year-old boy. Years later, their bond transforms into the truest love of all. Goes from before their first meeting to "The Return of the King".' The one where Thranduil says Aragorn can't have Legolas unless he becomes king of renewed Gondor and Arnor, and Legolas becomes mortal at Helm's Deep)
43. Aphrodisiac by Erandir ('What exactly did they put in Legolas’ wine? Aragorn is about to find, and out in the most unlikely way.' Love the plot twist at the end)
44. Choosing Friends by Mcguffan ('Elves and dwarves don't get along which leads to problems in Moria.' The Moria concept is completely rewritten, and so is the Lorien interaction. Aragorn/Legolas, with Arwen's knowledge and approval. She said something along the lines of Aragorn and her marriage being a political one. Quite dark fic in some parts. The one where dwarves survived in Moria and allied themselves with Saruman)
45. Foreshadow by Peaceangel (time travel)
46. Confession by Ruilett ('Before joining the battle of Helm's Deep, Aragorn reflects on his feelings for a certain beautiful elf. Despair and longing.')
47. Confession Answered by Ruilett (sequel to the above)
48. Eternal Vow by Lady Ivory (Arwen dies in childbirth. 'Legolas comes to comfort his old friend, as he learns about an unexpected side of the royal marriage.')
49. Hands of a Healer by Indigo (Legolas asks Aragorn to kill him after being mortally wounded in battle)
50. Hannon Le by Brandi (in which Aragorn regrets choosing Arwen over Legolas, and Legolas contemplates telling Aragorn of his love. Neither do anything about their feelings and the fic ends bitterly)
1. The Archer's Paradox by Empress Wu (Asheru) (beautiful fic, humour and fluff)
2. That's What Forever Is For by missbeizy (Viggo/Orlando, beautiful and humouristic, the one where Viggo and Orlando just... kind of live together platonically, and then it turns erotic)
3. One Wedding, Just One Wedding by chaosmanor ('After attending an old friend's wedding, Viggo wakes up with champagne blackout and a charming stranger. "If you're wondering, we didn't shag," Orlando said.')
4. There and Back Again, a New Zealand Tale by Ella_Blue (alice_angel_fic) (the one where Ian throws Super Secret Parties)
5. I'll Catch You by Melusine6619 ('Mulling over his loneliness one night, Viggo receives an unexpected visitor and an admission he’s not quite sure he’s ready to hear.' H/C, angst, and humour)
6. Pretty Elf by sabershadowkat (wherein there is some interfandom interaction and Aragorn is very possessive)
1. Remedial Smithery by Claudi007 ('In Fourth Age Valinor, Legolas tries and fails to learn a new skill.')
2. Of Mirth And Folly by Slacker Mentality ('On the eve of the Fellowship's formation, the restlessness of its participants result in lunacy audiences weren't privvy to. Legolas sabotages Aragorn's romance, stoned Hobbits Merry & Pippin go wild, and Gollum is involved in many a mishap.')
3. Green Stone by Darkover ('Ioreth tells her cousin of the new King and his wondrous green stone. Bookverse. Written for the "Colours of Middle-Earth" challenge at Teitho, where it won Second Place.')
4. —and it was done by Neoinean ('Detailing a simple rescue mission that, for once, goes off without a hitch.' Wherein Legolas gets himself kidnapped, and it is up to Aragorn to rescue him)
5. Horse and Rider by Michelle (wherein Aragorn quite literally walks into an iron trap. Luckily, Mouse the horse rescues him. Light Aragolas but no clear mentions)
6. Faramir is Aragorn's son by Iris (
7. The Test of the Fellowship by morgana, Ladyana5 ('When Legolas gets wounded in battle he keeps it to himself, not wanting to slow them down. His secrecy has terrible consequences.' Never quite finished reading it, as I felt it was a bit too long)
1. Accidental Witness by Juniper ('Orlando and Viggo get caught in the act.' Peter is very chill about it)
2. In the Glowing by Moggie ('In pursuit of a gorgeous shot, Viggo convinces the cast and crew to spend the night out under the stars.' Very romantic and all that schmuck)
3. Dressed In Bridal White by Lostiawen ('You're really taking Peter's direction last night of 'act like a groom on his wedding day when the elven delegation approaches' far too seriously. I have half a mind to just get out of this sodding chair and whip the door open." "Please don't. It's important that I don't see you beforehand."')
Game of Thrones:
Jon Snow is a Targaryen:
1. A Letter to Jon Snow by BoukenCrimson
2. Promise by Crystal di Angelo
3. A Place of Greater Safety by Little_Ghost14 (the one where Jon runs off because he gets into a fight with Catelyn and almost freezes and is kidnapped)
4. The Dragon's Heir by Snacky (crack; 'AU in which Rhaegar is alive and Jon just can’t believe this guy is his father, and Dany’s more than a little pissed off.')
5. The Secret You Hung In Your Heart by cocoalover1956 ('In a delirium brought on by a fever, Ned unknowingly changes Catelyn's perspective on their family.')
6. Lullaby for an ice dragon by AlleyaUnknown ('In which Jon Snow is sick, and Arya sneaks in to see him. And meets an unexpected guest.')
7. Before the Dawn by Little_Ghost14 (Lyanna-lives!AU)
8. Fire and Fury Cannot Kill a Dragon by Meowmeowmerida (Rhaegar lives and plans his revenge against the Lannisters)
9. Amethyst Eyes by David-El ('Jon Snow has one distinctive feature inherited from his real father, Rhaegar Targaryen: his purple eyes. And when Robert locks eyes with him, it sends him running from Winterfell with one goal: find his father's only remaining family.')
10. The Winter That Bled Fire by Queen Daenerys Targaryen ('Jon Snow was a bastard. Nothing more, nothing less. He was son to Lord Eddard Stark and a brother of the Night's Watch. Until he wasn't. When a letter from King's Landing reaches the wall, Jon Snow learns who he truly is, and has to decide where he stands.')
11. dragonspawn by Elizabeth_Blossom ('Robert finds out about Jon and everyone realizes another war might be upon them.')
12. The True Changes All by otherman ('A series of events cause Catelyn to see Jon as something other than her husband's bastard.')
12. Targaryen, they call him now by weshallflyaway ('Jon, after the war.')
13. a child is a child is a child by thegirl (in which King Robert contemplates whether or not to kill Jon)
14. Two Can Keep a Secret if One of Them is Dead by lit_chick08 ('5 times Ned wanted to tell someone about Jon Snow's mother and didn't, and 1 time he did.')
15. Son of Stark by DeathjunkE ('5 times Ned actually forgot he's not Jon's father, and 1 time he was painfully aware.')
16. Cold Fire Kiss by frozenangel1988 (Daenarys gets a letter informing her of Jon's existence)
17. Darkest Evening of the Year by SunflowerSales ('Robb is a bastard, doesn't know it, and somehow things work out for the better.')
18. Little Cousin by pieandsouffle ('In which Arya and Sansa Stark do not get along, Robb is nearly made to wear a dress, and the journey to King's Landing to visit Ned Stark's sister, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, is fraught with arguments.')
19. The Shadow of Your Heart by crossfirehurricane (wherein 'Lyanna marries Rhaegar and everything happens except love at first sight')
20. A Targaryen's Son by MiHnn ('Jon is born with purple eyes.')
21. Love and Honor by DKNC ('What if Ned wasn't beheaded in King's Landing and Catelyn didn't die at the Red Wedding?')
22. Ned Stark Lives! by cbstevp (the title is pretty much self-explanatory; the one where the entire plot is affected, Robb is alive, and Jon does not bite Ned's head off at the news of RL=J as he does in 'Love and Honor')
23. The Lion of the North by Atri ('A young Jaime Lannister is horrified by the deliberate murder of the royal family by order of his own father. Determined to not follow the path set out before him by Tywin Lannister and find his own, he breaks with his family - and finds an unexpected ally in one Ned Stark.')
24. Ice Dragon by BarborkaZ ('Everyone in Westeros know who Jon's parents are. He is raised in Winterfell along his cousins while the usurper sits on his father's throne.')
25. The Last Dragon by jimmypage1973 ('What if Rhaegar and Lyanna both had survived Robert's Rebellion with their son, Jon?' The one where Jon is betrothed to Sansa.)
26. If Lyanna Was Alive by EscapismReigns ('At the end of Robert's Rebellion, the Targaryen Dynasty has been completely obliterated. Yet, Lyanna leaves the Tower of Joy alive, and the Last Dragon is alive and growing within her womb. How will she hide Rhaegar's heir when she is now a Baratheon Queen? Long-shot spanning over years, following Jon Baratheon as he grows up.')
27. When all is said and done by x.xOracles.Shadowx.x ('After the steps of Baelor, Ned wakes to find he's not in Westeros any longer.' Afterlife.)
28. Before The Heart Tree by PanBoleyn ('When Jon takes ill and it's possible he may die, Catelyn finds Ned praying in the godswood - and learns the truth about just where her husband's 'bastard' comes from.')
29. Things Come Apart by joely_jo ('During a harmless game, Jon Snow's real parentage is revealed, causing chaos throughout Winterfell. Jon and Catelyn must come to terms with the truth and decide what is really important to them after all.')
30. Starting Off on the Right Foot by Babydex17 ('What if Ned had told Catelyn the truth about Jon from the start?')
31. Concession by SapphireBlueJiyuu (wherein Jon receives a royal letter and Ygritte is a badass advisor)
32. Point of Divergence by Grumpywinter ('Born with Purple eyes Eddard is forced to leave the last son of Rhaegar Targaryen in the hands of one of the only men alive he can trust to raise him. See how Jon lives as a member of House Dayne and son to the Sword of Morning, Arthur Dayne.')
33. Promises to Keep by Sera dy Relandrant ('What if Lyanna had survived childbirth and married Robert?')
34. Promised Prince by Casiple's Castle ('Jon Snow rose from the blaze of the pyre, hair and eyes burning, skin blistered but unburnt, brandishing a flaming Valyrian steel sword. The look on Alliser Thorne's face was one of disbelief and dread and Melisandre smiled. "Fire cannot kill a dragon, Alliser Thorne."' Brilliant fic.)
35. Whispers in Your Heart by howling autumn ('Jon Snow is not afraid of storms. Not really. He revels in them usually, the wind, rain, and ozone soaking into his skin and making him feel alive. Tonight though, is different.')
36. Measures by juno_chan (Ned reveals RL=J to Catelyn as she is dying in childbirth)
37. A Dream of the Winter Wars by TRHOSStormblade (all Starks dream of the future; time travel, in a way)
38. To Go Forward by togo ('Jon Snow wakes up in Winterfell, two years in the past. He struggles with his knowledge of the upcoming wars, the mystery of his mother's forgotten letters, and the prophecy of the Prince That Was Promised. How much time does he have until the Others invade Westeros?' Time travel)
39. Ripples on the Water by bluegoldrose ('The Others won. Bran Stark and Daenerys Targaryen, seeing the world's end drawing near, decided to change the course of history and reset time. They are returned to the past with their memories intact, and so are many people whom they will need on their side to rewrite history. With two years until winter begins, will they succeed where at first they failed or is history doomed to repeat itself?' Time travel)
40. Winter's Storm by Merlin's baggy bottom ('What if Jon had some more prominent signs of his heritage?')
41. Snow by VVSINGOFTHECROSS ('Where Ned claims Jon as his own bastard, but after some deep thinking tells Catelyn the truth.' When Ned dies, Jon finds out about his heritage, is declared King Jon Targaryen, and conquers Westeros. While I personally don't like Jon/Sansa, the romance was bearable. I have never hated Melisandre, Daenarys, and Baelish so much, or valued Varys quite so much)
42. Reunion of the Winged Wolf by hold_my_tea ('Bran and his companions have finally left Brynden Rivers now that the War is over. They travel south towards the Wall and for the home they once knew. Along the way, they have a few reunions and some truths are coming to light.')
Other great fics (mostly gen, since there is more than enough porn in the show already):
1. Snowfall by Ruinous Crow (Jon time travels back to Robert's visit in Winterfell; technically probably RL=J, but also deserves to be here)
2. The Sword or the Cloak by EmynIthilien (wherein Theon Greyjoy joins the Night's Watch)
3. Arrangements for Arya by oneletterdiff (technically RL=J, but it is not a huge part; 'A collection of short stories, each about a potential arranged match for Arya.')
4. The Honour Guard by fainting-fancy ('Four Starks and a Snow return home with an honour guard in toe.')
5. The Lion Who Saved the Dragons by bluegoldrose ('In which Jaime Lannister saves Rhaenys from his father's men.' Technically also RL=J, but it's a very small part of the story)
6. The Grip of Winter by harrylee94 ('Jon Snow had never had a place in the world, never known who he was, until he became a sworn brother of the Night's Watch, but he had never had to question what he was. After a brief but life altering encounter with a frozen nightmare made manifest, his whole world is brought to its knees as he is changed forever. Will he have the courage to find himself all over again?')
7. The White Wolf by Skyrimfan ('The Mutiny at Castle Black takes an unexpected turn when Greatjon Umber comes barging down and demanding for Jon's presence.')
8. Grab the Shovel by AVirtoMusae ('The Stark siblings (with help) all give Margaery the shovel talk.')
9. A Song of Rings and Swords by Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora (LOTR crossover. 'Jon Snow died when his men betrayed him, but instead of going to the other side, he is transported to the world of Middle Earth.' Bran also makes an appearance. Aragorn and Jon form a kinship of sorts. Is also RL=J)
10. The Kids Are Alright by sunkelles (asexual!Arya, aromantic!Arya)
11. Easter Extravaganza by sunkelles (a prequel of sorts to the abovementioned fic)
12. Were the Stars Aligned by Knight_fall (AU, Lyanna and Rhaegar's meeting)
13. stick-the-with-the-pointy-end on Tumblr has a gathering of texts from Westeros
14. Chickens by kaitywithay ('The Stark children pull a prank on Theon.')
Kingsman: The Secret Service:
1. Son by Cimila ('One day, during a moment of stress/heightened emotion, Harry refers to Eggsy as his son. Harry is utterly mortified. Eggsy is quite touched.')
2. Family by Marzi ('Harry is Eggsy's biological father.' Sadly, everybody still dies.)
3. A Bit of Alright by blacktofade (the asexual one; 'Eggsy, after some pressuring from his mum, invites Roxy around for tea.')
4. Silent Communication by Caz251 ('Eggsy is confused about Merlin and Roxy's silent conversation, and Harry is of no help.')
5. French Fries Friday by HiMiTSu ('the spy family (Harry, Merlin, Roxy, and Eggsy) have to deal with a threat together and after it's all said and done they're too tired to get good food so they go for McDonald's and everyone falls asleep in their french fries.')
6. Hide and Seek by thecompanystore ('Her brother is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a silly wanker wrapped in a tailor-made suit.')
7. Eggsy, College, and Other things by hungryforramen ('A letter arrived at Eggsy's home, and it caught him off-guard. Roxy came that evening, and unexpected stories were told.' Or, the one where everyone but Eggsy wants Eggsy to become Arthur.)
8. a long succession of small mutations by brilligspoons ('As it stands, they've become each other's support systems, which in their case ultimately means they have no secrets from each other, and also they spend an inordinate amount of time getting drunk together when they're in London and off-duty. Possibly it means other things as well, but Roxy likes to spread out her world-shattering personal revelations over a longer period of time, thank you very much.' Implied Hartwin preslash)
9. Card Tricks by LionessInTheSmoke ('Eggsy has a very particular set of skillz.' Wherein Merlin is 'Definitely-Not-Arthur-Please-Don't-Call-Me-That', Merlin misses, and Eggsy exists to cause chaos.)
10. Only a fool would deny love by elletromil ('A princess' kiss might have been Eggsy's highlight of that horrific day. Because seriously who can honestly say they’ve never dreamt about kissing a princess (or a prince, because Eggsy is many thing, but picky isn’t one of those)? Until he got back on the plane and finds out Harry's back from the dead.' Light Hartwin preslash, but since Eggsy's ace, I count it more as family bonding than relationship at the moment; h/c, angst, some fluff)
11. Hold onto me (And I’ll Hold You for an Eternity) by sushicorps (Inclinant) (wherein Harry Hart is Eggsy's guardian angel)
12. It's a pug life by solarift ('Candidate Eggsy Unwin figures out why they got the task of taking care of their puppies (but not really). Merlin gets pranky while Arthur's away but really just wants to get his work done, and Percival shows up for absolutely no reason at all.' It can be taken as Hartwin but I prefer to see it as family bonding)
1. your world tomorrow by DivineProjectZero ('This is turning into one hell of a fairytale. Or, the one in which Eggsy never dreamed of the Cinderella life and ends up living it anyway.')
2. And With This Feeling I'll Forget by Vacilando ('“Hang on.” Eggsy paused “If I let you out, will you give me a kiss? Always wanted to kiss a King and yous being Arthur sort of makes you one, don’t it?” Wherein Harry got himself kidnapped and Eggsy kicks ass to save his King.')
3. Chronicles of the Holy Grail by chibi_onna ('For all his Kingsman-level observation skills, Eggsy has no idea of his effect on people. Features obliviously!seductive!Eggsy and alive!Harry as well as Arthur!Harry.')
4. Big changes by AcedaVinci ('When Harry came back from the dead, he knew something was up at the HQ.' Sequel: 'The Other Side Of Arthur')
5. Just Livin' My Life by WhisperElmwood (ace!Eggsy)
6. Kingsman: The Misadventures Edition by LazyBaker (fluffy fic with truth serum and drugged!Eggsy & drugged!Harry)
7. Snapdragons and Tulips by bilboswaggins, green_rage_monster ('Harry and Eggsy have an easy relationship at Kingsman, light banter, casual flirting. But when they get assigned to a mission at a Millionaire's Couple Resort and need to play the part of lovers, how far is too far?' Arthur!Harry, Galahad!Eggsy)
8. He Won't Write You Letters Full of Excuses by stormboxx ('Harry has just offered to teach Eggsy how to make a proper martini. After the fourth one, he offers to teach him a proper slow dance as well.')
9. The Measure of a Man by missbecky ('The time has come for Eggsy to learn about being a Kingsman tailor. First lesson: take Harry's measurements and somehow manage not to spontaneously combust. Jumping out of an airplane was easier than this.')
10. For What Has Yet to Come (you wait) by ginsky ('Harry stared up at the younger man. “You are FOURTEEN, Eggsy.” “So?” the boy frowned, like Harry just said something confusing, “I would be eighteen in less than four years. N’ it’s not like ye care anyway; ye’re the one who’s been stalking me.”')
11. Harry Hart is not a pug person by bittenbullet ('Eggsy goes on a mission in Belgium. Harry dogsits JB.')
12. ‘Cause You're Too Sexy, Beautiful and Everybody Wants a Taste (That's Why I Still Get Jealous) by castiel52 ('Harry Hart does not get jealous. Nope. Abso-fucking-lutely not. Shut up, Merlin.')
13. Ace of Spades by manic_intent (that AU where Eggsy was recruited by Valentine and not by Kingsman)
14. mock the meat it feeds on by covetsubjugation ('He wants Eggsy to be the last thing he sees at night and the first thing he sees in the morning. He wants to be the one Eggsy comes home to every day.He wants to be the one on the receiving end of Eggsy’s flirting, not just during a mission but every day. He wants to know everything about Eggsy. He wants Eggsy to know everything about him. Fuckity fuckity fuck. He's in love.'
1. King's Man by esama (Harry wakes up in a changed world. Arthur!Eggsy)
1. Excalibur by frostedshadow ('After V-Day, Eggsy's life is in upheaval. The table gives him his own codename, his own house, and brings him truly into the organization. Now its time to adjust to his new life, his new home, and his not relationship with Merlin.' Merlin/Eggsy, Excalibur!Eggsy)
Planet Sherlock (aka Sherlock Logic):
1. London Orbital by merripestin, AO3
2. X by MiceAndIce ('Sherlock has no time for Watson's sexual nonsense.')
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Ace Detective by Fialleril (in which it takes John a long time to understand that Sherlock is asexual, Sherlock drags John to a sex store to find a new whip for the morgue, and the cashier assistant ships Johnlock)
4. Domesticity by hoc_voluerunt ('Donovan must spend a night at Baker Street, and is surprised at the domesticity and affection between Sherlock and John when they're not on the job.')
5. Love in Different Forms by InTheShadows ('They aren't a couple. They aren't. Really. Truly. Seriously. Why wouldn't anyone believe John? He's not asking much. He's not claiming Sherlock isn't the most important person in his life. He's just saying they aren't like that. He is not dating Sherlock Holmes. Will you please believe him?!')
6. Epiphany by AWomanInvisible ('A message on his blog leads John Watson to an epiphany about his long term relationship with Sherlock Holmes. John Watson is not gay, never has been and has no intention of having a sexual identity crisis ever, despite the dodgy video, and all the comments from just about everyone, and the fact that he is totally in love with his genius flatmate. It's just not the type of love everyone else thinks it is. But that's all fine.')
7. Hearing The Truth by Samantha_kathy ('It started out as a purely scientific experiment, as a lot of things in Sherlock’s life did. But it ends with a surprising discovery.')
8. Say That I'm Fond by Snow (Doctor Who crossover; asexual!Doctor, asexual!Sherlock. John is confused)
9. Won't Let You Choke by Snow (um... This fic just is)
10. In Our Family Portrait We Look Pretty Happy by Snow (Mycroft is gay. Naturally, Sherlock outs him to their parents. Homophobia)
11. Horse And Carriage Series ( asexual!Sherlock, platonic Johnlock. Wherein Sherlock and John get married for hospital benefits, tax benefits, easy explanations, Agapé friendship, and basically anything but erotic love. Love Lestrade in this one)
Mycroft is the British Government:
1. Performance Review Time by SStar, AO3
2. An Instruction in the Proper Use of the English Language by SStar, AO3
3. England’s best kept official secret by SStar, AO3
4. Beginnings by soo, AO3 (crossover with House of Cards)
5. You're Turning Me Into Quite The Masochist by Snow ('"Sherlock," John says, trying very hard to keep the anger out of his voice. "Did you tell your brother to ask me out?"' Wherein Mycroft is using tax money to spy on John. Mycroft/John)
1. Tea & Letters by frognecklace, AO3 (adorable! :3)
2. I Should Tell You by JamiAlexandra7
3. How to Court Your Blogger by PipMer
4. A Preference for Texting by LostGirl
5. Five Times John Noticed But Didn't Really by ScandalousMinds
6. Clueless by ForeverSherlock221B
7. Powers That Be by Selskia
8. Christmas Cruelties (Or, "The Gathering Of Everyone I Don't Consider A Waste of Space") by orphan_account (ace!Sherlock; 'Normal couples have parties, you know.” “Normal couples have sex, John,” Sherlock shot back, much to the scandal of an older gentleman passing them. “I don’t think what normal couples do is of much use to us.”)
9. I need you. But not in your way. by teaandcakeplease ('Upon reflection John had known it had been a bad idea. John confesses his love for Sherlock on a post-case high and is left to drown his sorrows with Greg. “The bastard comes back from the dead, you profess your love and all he can say is oh?”')
10. The Adorable Lanky Man by dontkillbirds ('Four times John called Sherlock adorable. Shameless platonic fluff.')
1. The Evils of Pie by I. H. Scribe, FFN
2. Great Minds (Terrible Yes, but Great) Think Alike by I. H. Scribe, FFN
3. Still Not Happy by Sarah1281, FFN
4. A Difficult Question by dontbecooler ('"Can I ask you a difficult question? JW" "Yes. SH" "What's your sexuality? JW"')
5. A Glass of Apple Juice and a Glass of Lemonade by Snow ('Sherlock glances at John as if to say 'thank god you're home' rather than 'took you long enough' and Mycroft's look says 'if you'll just hear me out, you'll understand' rather than 'could you please make Sherlock be reasonable'. Neither look is at all reassuring, but reassuring isn't precisely the province of the Holmes brothers.'
1. Sympathy for the Devil Series by TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel
2. To Reign in Hell Series by TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel
3. Don't Worry Your Pretty Little Head About It by DragonBread (Destiel, Samifer)
4. Spirit of the Season by mithrel
5. Unlikely Places by EclipseWing
6. Michael!Dean, Lucifer!Sam Verse Series by ITookTheOneLessTravelled
7. Chuck and Gabe's Ship and Talk
8. Banter'verse by goldenusagi ('In which the Apocalypse is stopped by nothing but the boys bantering and having awesome plans. Gabriel decides to join Team Free Will. Dean is the righteous man, Castiel is puzzled by strange human ways, and Sam is getting his bitchface on. But with the four of them, the Apocalypse doesn't stand a chance.')
9. The Graveyard by Alatar Maia. Doctor Who crossover. Castiel turns into a weeping angel after Dean's death. So. Much. Emotions.
10. Sons of God and Daughters of Man by SunlightOnTheWater. In which Dean and Sam are Michael's sons, the apocalypse plans are ripped to shreds, and Heaven is surprisingly okay with it all.
11. The Correlation of Salvation and Love by race-the-ace (My favourite Sastiel fic EVER. Better than Time of Angels. It's so cute and adorable, and angsty and h/c, and fluffy and sweet, and heart-breaking yet happy in the end. The ending is open to interpretation yet provides the closure we need, and God comes back and Sam yells at God and it's pretty awesome.)
12. Fourth Wall series by entanglednow (The gateway fic to Samifer. You can’t not read it. It’s like a Camp Samifer rule, that’s the first thing you do. It’s… actually pretty often how people get there in the first place.)
13. Time of Angels by ladybastet92 (my second favourite Sastiel fic)
14. Synapses by lanri (telepathy, angst, protective!Dean)
15. Secrets by AnotherWriterWhoWrites (telepathy, a little less angst, Teen!chesters h/c)
Top 9 Sabriel fics (because Top 5 just doesn't cut it):
1. Sunlight is Like Gold by Aleatory - best romantic fic ever; pure love
2. Highway of Love (Or: How Sam Winchester Learned to Stop Worrying and Relax Already) - start Sabriel with this one
3. Important Angel Business - required reading; to be read immediately after 'Highway of Love'
4. Be My Savior by jessebee
5. The Closet Door by tiptoe39
6. I’ll Be Home for Christmas (But Gabriel Might not Survive the Trip) – writing style is very similar to The Closet Door, but this is set at Christmas
7. A Brief Vacation by WTNVWinchesters
8. Rising Son by demonsboyking
9. When The Trickster Starts A-Poking by thenorthwing
1. Mother-in-Law by betawho
2. I Hate Pears by The Wuzzy
3. A Ponderful Christmas by DoctorWhoGal
4. Let It Be Awkward by She's a Star
5. Guard Duty by betawho
6. Cooperation by betawho
7. Awkward by xcrysto
8. New Years Problems by betawho
9. The Doctor Makes a Terrible Patient by hurkydoesntknow
10. A Different Kind of TARDIS by Samantha_kathy ('Sheldon one-ups a fellow Doctor Who fan by building a slightly different version of the TARDIS.' So... apparently 'fucking machines' don't mean 'bloody machines', but rather 'machines that fuck you'. Well. That was traumatic)
11. Cocoa, Cuddles, and Coyotes by Etienne_Bessette (asexual!Doctor, asexual!Master, cute and fluffy as fuck, pun entirely intended)
12. Say That I'm Fond by Snow (Sherlock crossover; asexual!Doctor, asexual!Sherlock. John is confused)
1. To Blink Or Not To Blink by DoctorWhoGal
2. Forever In My Hearts by DoctorWhoGal
3. The Graveyard by Alatar Maia. Supernatural crossover. Castiel turns into a weeping angel after Dean's death. So. Much. Emotions.
1. Painting Over Cracks by be-nice-to-nerds
2. Chance Encounter by betawho
3. Matryoshka by Pitry
4. Until the End by geronimo-sociopath-spn-d1
5. Comfort by that_one_kid (Eleven/River, asexual!Doctor)
Cute 'n' fluffy:
1. Wherever It's Christmas by betawho
2. Catnap by betawho
3. You Bowtie Thief! by DoctorWhoGal
4. A Magic Carpet Ride by betawho
5. You'll Never Lose Me by DoctorWhoGal
6. Playing Games by betawho
7. Night Time Visitor by Sheela (I'm usually against Doctor/Rose, but this is just too great to miss)
8. Just Rory by Philote
Doctor meets himself:
1. Doctor in the Real World by smallhobbit (ish; the Doctor meets the actor in this one)
2. Time Collide by ImmaGoldenGod
3. When Doctors Meet by AwesomePossumx
4. Doctor Two by Firestark5757
Watching the show:
1. The Doctor's Paradox by Complicated Reality
2. Sexy Presents: by The-Ood-Must-Feed
1. The Problem with Omnipotent Parents
2. A Bonding Moment
3. A Dawn of a New Age
4. To Sir, With Love by writergirl8 (AO3)
5. Son of the Sea God
6. Senescence by DreamingIce
7. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: On The Sun
8. What? by ForeverPercabeth
9. When Hades Comes to Call by GreyjoyStarkgirl1985
10. 14 Years Later by 101EmilyRox
11. About Percy Jackson (and the sequel: The Word on Percy Jackson) by Bittersweet Blossom
12. Invasion by klainebowsandpercabeth
13. Bonding Day by Runner of Sorts
14. King of the Gods by Lady Alice101 (and the sequel: Save Our World)
15. Bonding by Leca B
16. Bonding by Mrs.PercyJackson3
17. The Big Three Parents (and the sequel: Heartless) by HPTGHPJO
18. Changing History by x-Angelic-Demon-x
19. Dinner Conversations by Iheartbd's
20. Tribulations by betsib, MidnightinJapan, AO3 (Most. Adorable. Pernico. Ever. Bonus for oblivious!Percy and meddling Aphrodite and Hera)
21. Wonderwall by Nobody426
22. Qualities by Liana Legaspi
23. My Lord by IShipThem
24. Immortal Seas by TheseusLives
25. Delusional by DreamingIce
1. The Grimm Grimmoire by LittleBounce
2. Grimm tales by renrenren3
3. No, Really by D Squirrel
4. Feels Like Drowning by D Squirrel
5. It just wasn't Nick's luckiest day by headinthecloudsgirl
6. Coffee Time by Hearns
7. One Day This Happened by PaperInkFlowers
8. Reversing the Grimm Guide by Witchy Willow 2.0
9. Why Nick is not allowed to drive (Ever again) by Ashray1
10. Dinner and a Show by Jillian A.K
11. The Lausenschlange Next Door by ROSSELLA1
12. DYAC by ROSSELLA1
13. food is the best way to a mans heart by Menacherie
1. Lost That Loving Feeling by D Squirrel (although a fair lot of humor there as well)
2. Sanctity by TheFictionalMe
3. The Trust You Don't Have by PaperInkFlowers
4. Moment of Truth by AlleluiaElizabeth
5. To Protect by ROSSELLA1
6. Understanding by LaPotatoFairy
7. R is for Rumor by nicol-leoraine
8. Freedom by Tarlan
9. Whatever Happens by SuperWhoLocked_In_the_TARDIS
Just random but still a good read:
1. E is for Edge
2. Softer and More Beautiful by starlight.moon.princess
3. Unanswered: Fate's Variant Series by WhiteRabbity
4. When a baby Grimm Pesters his Half-Blooded Royal by Chips03
5. Better Days in a While by Chips03
6. Weapons of Choice by paynesgrey
7. Unspoken Orders by Witchy Willow 2.0
8. What's Your Favorite Color? by thnkxfrthmmrs
9. After the Credits Roll by DesertOrchid7485
10. A Novel Christmas by ladyshadowdrake
11. Latin Lessons by TwilightDeviant
1. In the Shallows by Trinitas
2. Jam Session by LizzehBoo ('You Can't Always Get What You Want' is, by now, House M.D.'s unofficial theme song)
3. Gregory House and the Nosy Ducklings by sabinelagrande (a wonderful Harry Potter crossover featuring an undercover wizard!House and wizard!Chase)
4. Observations by Dira Sudis (Cameron walks in on House and Wilson)
5. House's Houses by Intestines (crossover with Harry Potter)
6. 10 Commandments by bookgodess15
1. Sins of Indiference by Quadrophenia (Aka, the deathbed reflections of Rowan Chase)
2. Conflicts by Naja Melanoleuca (Chase's custom of quietly taking care of House reminds me of Tony's habit of subtly taking care of Gibbs behind the scenes – paperwork, coffee, anger venting etc.. Also, the House&Chase bonding scene is quite possibly the most adorable father/son bonding I've ever had the pleasure to read)
3. Analysis: Analgesia by Trinitas
4. A Mostly Foreign Country by Tallulah_Rasa
5. Safety Net by Trinitas
6. Heart-Shaped Box by Flywoman (or, 'There's a House-shaped hole in Wilson's heart. Too bad nobody told Wilson himself about said fact.')
7. Last Rites by Dira Sudis (gen; House sends Cameron on a mission to comfort Chase after his father's death)
1. Threshold of Change by Trinitas (prequel to A New Beginning, can be read in any order)
2. A New Beginning by damigella (sequel to Threshold of Change, can be read in any order. Also, damigella is a brilliant writer who has the bonus of quite literally being a younger Cuddy)
3. Friendship with a Vampire by JellyBean30
4. Functional Vampires by plancknodelta
5. Playing for Position by sherlock21b
6. On the Down-Low in Diagnostics by sagga_bott
1. Conflicts by Naja Melanoleuca (technically already on the Serious list and on the House/Chase list, but it's medical so it should be here as well. Plus, it kind of deserves to be on three lists; also, we're desperate for genuinely medical House M.D. fics)
2. Of Capes and Cod by st_aurafina (crossover with X-Men)
1. When we're gone by TheGirlOnFire464
2. Sentimental by V. S. Milton
3. I Believe In You by AnnCarter
4. Legatee by everybodylies
5. Chase MD by airmac
House/Chase father son (either active in the story or showing parallels between the two):
1. Tsunamis by ppieaui (Wilson realizes Chase is House's son)
2. Who We Are by stargate6525
3. the prodigal son by fan44
4. Two Sides of the Same Coin by Kchan88 (some angst since it's after the stabbing and House blames himself; very beautiful though)
5. Good by alanwolfmoon (I not only love it for the House&Chase friendship and for being set post-series but in a Wilson-lives way, but also for the blatant NCIS reference. I've always found there were obvious parallels between Gibbs&Tony and House&Chase and I'm happy somebody finally pointed them out)
6. Conflicts by Naja Melanoleuca (Chase's custom of quietly taking care of House reminds me of Tony's habit of subtly taking care of Gibbs behind the scenes – paperwork, coffee, anger venting etc.
7. Intervention by Trinitas
8. My Son, You Sleep In Clouds of Fire by Angelfirenze
9. Fight for the Future by Andorian Ice Princess-AIP
10. Congratulations It's a Boy by Hannah Carrietta (warning: mpreg. Not everybody's piece of cake)
1. Everybody Lies Except Chase by Pip3
2. Night Creature by makingitwork (actually, just read the whole Chase/House series)
3. Intersecting Lines by julesmonster (Chase/House, Chase/Wilson, House/Wilson, in that order. Not a threesome though)
4. Worlds Away From Who I Was by bookgodess15
5. Accidentally by purpletheory
6. Say Yes by Chaser555
7. Revelation by late-stranger
8. Stolen Moments and Bran Flakes by Carmelcate
9. The One Problem by Carmelcate
10. The weather by Carmelcate
1. Desperate Times by Roland Farqueson (I know, it's a hiatus one-shot, but good House M.D. gen fics are so rare to come by...)
2. Rebuild the Bridges in Your Mind by st_aurafina (it's funny at times, serious at others, but mostly just plain random)
3. Chase's Interview by puppylover6511
1. You Grew On Me by Phoenix on cloud nine, FFN
2. NCIS Superfriends by tinlizzie82, livejournal
3. Who's The Boss? by Snotwing, FFN (hilarious scene with the jackets and basically every Tony-centric scene xD)
4. Sine Qua Non by Sequitur, FFN (oh, c'mon, the whole fic is laugh-inducing!)
5. Ten Nonlinear Moves by Sequitur, FFN (a stand-alone, but if you squint, it could be considered a sequel to the abovementioned fic. As hilarious as the above, if not more.)
5. Scheherazade's Day Job by Sequitur, FFN
6. Hot Hot Heat by Bether, AO3
7. Continuing Ziva's Cultural Education by Bether, AO3
8. shape of things to come by Bether, AO3 (It's almost Tiva, but they avoid talking about their obvious attraction, it's hilarious xD)
9. Authenticity by thehappyfangirl, AO3
10. Till You See It On The Silver Screen by chaletian, AO3
11. What, No Balloons? by Laine3112
1. Stepping In by Mooncat99, FFN (best NCIS fic. Ever!)
2. Ignition by alessandriana, FFN (featuring pyrokinetic!Tony and technokinetic!McGee, friendship, no slash)
3. First Impressions by ihearttony, FFN (plus it has the bonus of Vance apologizing to Tony *grin*)
4. Outside the Box by lil miss meiling, FFN
5. Six and Counting by Bacon.The.Bard, FFN (really good Tony/McGee friendship bonding)
6. Obstructed Views by Detour, FFN
7. Moments like These by hunters_retreat, livejournal (post-apocalypse, Tibbs and McAbby bonds, h/c, what else would you wish for?)
8. NCIS Lunchdate by HyperMint, AO3 (crossover with Harry Potter)
Gibbs/Tony father son:
1. Father and Son by StarbucksSue, livejournal (Gibbs is Tony's biological father, best father/son NCIS fic to ever be written)
2. Not A Guest Room by Richefic, FFN
3. Fathers and Sons by Richefic, FFN
4. basically all Richefic's NCIS fics
5. Code Red by AlkalineTeegan, FFN
6. Fathers and Sons by psyscaper, FFN
7. Gibbs' Son by IzzyDelta, FFN (it's actually very good, only the title is a tad cliché...)
8. Not Just Anyone by Gypsy, FFN (Gibbs is Tony's biological father)
9. Like Father Like Son by Trivette Lover Heather, FFN
10. My Son, by supergirl3684, FFN (not the best thing in the world, but it will suffice; the plot is good)
11. Rapids by may2002, FFN (plausible father/son bonding)
12. Sweet Lullaby by Phoenix on cloud nine, FFN (pretty cute, actually)
13. the 'Birth/Day/Death of Tony DiNozzo' series by Jilly Beany, FFN
14. When Family Calls (the rewrite) by nighttime writer, FFN
15. My Real Son, Tony by My Whole Life Is Thunder, FFN
16. She Should Have Known Better by Regalredstar, FFN
Vampire fics (usually Tibbs):
1. The Green-Eyed Man by UnstoppableForce, FFN
2. Bloodlust by spoonyriffic, livejournal (once a month Tony feeds)
3. Bloodlust by Gaby, livejournal (Tony Turns Gibbs)
I'd have suggested 'Nightfall' by demonqueen666, but I really hate it. Don't get me wrong, it's a good fic, very well-written, but it's just not the Tony that I myself love and adore.
Really good Tibbs:
1. Figuring It Out (the whole series) by Kesterpan, FFN & AO3
2. Post Obsession Conversation by Kesterpan, FFN & AO3 (prequel to the above, read this one first)
3. High and Tight by thecookiemomma, AO3
4. Kendreague (commonly referred to as 'Angel') by callista_mythol, livejournal. There are four parts of it, so make sure you don't miss anything.
5. Transitions by Nix, CrimsonQuills
6. Defining Family by triskellion, livejournal
7. History by Lady Ra, basically everywhere
8. Pardon My French by belladonna, livejournal
9. The Offer by kaylashay, livejournal
10. Shallow Waters by yzba, AO3
11. Decrees by C_C, AO3
12. Pavlov's Curse by Molly, AO3
13. Voyeurs' Valentine's Surprise by gjaneo, AO3
14. the Wedding in Vermont series by Lisgreomg, AO3
15. Shouting matches and Secrets by C_C, AO3
16. How? by C_C, AO3
17. Repetition by C_C, AO3
18. Plain as Day by C_C, AO3
19. Interruption by C_C, AO3 (plus the sequel: Reassurances)
20. Probie: An NCIS Tail by iamwintermute, FFN
21. Means to an End by ksl, Squidge.org
22. Dishing it Out by Juli, AO3
23. Five things the team noticed (and one they didn't) by Blackghost7, AO3
24. Tailspin by Tingreca, dreamwidth
25. Plans, Rules, and Yachts by Azure K Mello, NCIS fanfiction archive (the one where Vance asked McGee and Ziva whether Tony's getting any special treatment)
26. The bet by Blackghost7, AO3
Tony has powers:
1. Ignition by alessandriana, NCIS fanfiction archive – Tony is pyrokinetic
2. l'essentiel est invisible by chatona, AO3 – Tony is telepathic
3. Outside the Box by lil miss meiling, FFN - Tony is telekinetic
4. Seers by channelD, NFA community – Tony, Ziva, and McGee have greatly magnified eyesight and x-ray sight
5. Moments Like These by hunters_retreat, livejournal – Tony can cause near-paralysing pain; his other powers are vague
6. Elements of Truth by Nix, Crimsonquills – Tony can sense when somebody is lying
7. Scion of the Merlin by thecookiemomma, AO3 – Tony is a wizard
1. On Tuesday by nightwalker
2. Subtlety by Original_Cypher
1. He Spins His Tales by helplesslynerdy, AO3 – hilarious Doctor Who crossover
2. Married on the Moon by Jayie_The_Hufflepuff, AO3 - Doctor Who crossover
3. Classic Stuff by spaciireth, AO3 - Doctor Who crossover; brilliant portrayal of Castle
1. This Isn't Hogwarts by Swing Girl At Heart
2. The Age Rule by padfoot's prose
3. The Antidote for Ignorance by galaxysoup
4. The Time The Glee Club Tried Subtlety And Totally Rocked It by galaxysoup
1. Dancing Lessons by pineappletop92
2. Hello, Goodbye by partitioning
3. Shoes in the Air by Kindre Turnany
4. Moments with Kurt by blurtitout
5. Like Crenellations On A Blanket Fort by galaxysoup
6. The Time Santana Took Charge And It Worked A Little Too Well by galaxysoup
1. Door Stays Open by yousopugly
2. First Impressions by nude.erections
3. Just A Spoonful Of Thai Food aka Perfect Is Overrated Anyway by Alianne82, AO3
4. When We Can Say Goodnight And Stay Together by Alianne82, AO3
5. Burning Down The House by Alianne82, AO3
6. Mind If I Move In Closer? by rightonthelimit, AO3
7. Accio Love by rightonthelimit, AO3
8. But Baby, You'd Freeze Out There by rightonthelimit, AO3
9. Hard by rightonthelimit, AO3
10. Schedules by rightonthelimit, AO3
11. All The Small Things by rightonthelimit, AO3
12. Point Taken by rightonthelimit, AO3
13. Good Night by rightonthelimit, AO3
14. The Red Scarf by lunaraindrop, AO3
15. Hudmel-Evbermanson Thanksgiving by lunaraindrop, AO3
16. Falling Slowly by tchrgleek, AO3
17. In the Still of the Night by Water_Nix, AO3
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
1. Presidents Day by redlionspride, AO3
2. Abraham vs Technology by redlionspride, AO3
3. Abraham: Always Finding Trouble by redlionspride, AO3
4. Four Score and Seven Vampire Hunters by sir_not_appearing_in_this_archive, AO3 (It's actually chapter four in the story, but it's a series of oneshots. Go figure.) Crossover with Superwholock.
5. 1964 by TastesLikeSTFU, FFN
6. Seven Score and Seven Years Later by glambertcello, FFN
Avengers/Iron Man/Thor/other Marvel:
1. Loki's Pocket - Avengers
2. A Wedding (plain cute!) - Avengers
3. 5 Time Hulk Smashed Puny God (And One He Finally Didn't) (and madwriter223's Avengers humor fics in general... :D ) - Avengers
4. The Meeting of Great Minds (better title: Of Sushi, Lunches and Super Suits) - Batman/Iron Man crossover
5. Fluffers - Avengers (or, How Loki Tricked Thor Yet Again)
6. Grandchildren - Thor
7. Beware of Irate Fathers - Avengers/Thor (mostly Thor)
8. Nick Fury and the Rugrats - deaged!Avengers (plus Loki, heh)
9. Protocol 1985 - Avengers/Captain America crossover (AO3)
10. Jaki ojciec taki - Avengers/Captain America/Iron Man crossover (plus sequel p.t. Jabłoń)
11. The Boyfriend - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
12. The Fiancé - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover (sequel to the aforementioned)
13. Temporary Teammates - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
14. Just My Luck - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
15. All Hallows' Eve–New York - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover
16. Strangers in Bars - Avengers//Thor/Harry Potter crossover
17. Sowilo - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover, Harry/Loki slash
18. Deus Ex Machina - Avengers/Harry Potter crossover, badass!MoD!Harry
19. You Need Better Costumes - Avengers/Merlin crossover
20. Extremely Hot And Currently Female - Avengers, Tony/fem!Loki
21. The Epic of T. Stark Lokason, Adventurer - Avengers/Thor crossover, too hilarious for words
22. Meeting The Relative by LunaIrenePond - The Amazing Spiderman/Deadpool crossover
1. The Stark Diaries by Wordsplat - Iron Man/Princess Diaries crossover; has very well-thought-out plot and believable characters and motivations
2. The Question by fadewords (asexual!Tony, the one where Tony discovers himself)
3. Wish There Was Something Inside Me (to keep you beside me) by Unadulterated (asexual!Tony, the one where Tony says that the press will just have to learn than asexual doesn't mean aromantic)
4. But what even is sexual attraction? by TenSpencerRiedPlease (asexual!Tony. It says crack but for me, these are fully valid questions that I ask myself every day. Also, very educative on what depends on what in sex)
1. Adventures in Babysitting by cygnaut, AO3
2. Idiot Control Now by cygnaut, AO3
3. Trace Amounts by glanmire, AO3
4. 5 Ways Logan Fixed Everything (Like a Boss) by Starlingthefool, AO3
5. Go and Ask your Mother by amazingly_me, 1st_class kink
6. Lensherr M.D. by Vestal, AO3 (slow Cherik slash, House MD crossover)
7. Bad Teacher by TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel, AO3 (also implied slash)
8. The one where Charles and Erik are a demon and an angel by TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel, AO3 (crossover with Good Omens; implied slash; is the first part of a series)
9. Rubber Duck!Verse by pprfaith and reena_jenkins, AO3 (Cherik pre-slash)
10. Fork in the Road by ximeria, AO3
1. Always Pass on Good Advice by cygnaut, AO3
2. That Cold Dead Place by kageillusionz, AO3
3. When Needs Must by pickybitch, 1stclass_kink livejournal
4. Heartstrings by pinkninjapj, 1stclass_kink livejournal
5. Mistaken, livejournal
6. Wir Schützen Was Wir Lieben, livejournal (same prompt as the abovementioned)
7. Enigma by Yahtzee, AO3 (okay, so I know it's Cherik slash, but it's minimal enough that you can just avoid it, and it's such a great fic it would be a crime not to put it here)
8. Not Allowed by superheroine, AO3 (implied Cherik slash or preslash, h/c, really cute)
9. Suit Up by pseudoneems, AO3 (crossover with Kingsman: The Secret Service; technically light Cherik but totally fits this category instead)
1. Hangover: Mutated by Aelimir, FFN (simply adorable!)
2. Swimming Home by sasha_b, AO3
3. Sitting in a tin can by jekyll_inside, AO3
4. Rumor Has It by blueink3, FFN (it's so good, and there are like a billion plot twists, so that when you think, oh, I finally know what's going on, you read and oops!, did not expect that!)
5. Space Jam by Pangea, AO3
6. For I Mean to Conquer Troy by twelve_pastels, AO3 (AKA: Charles overloads himself in Cerebro, Erik temporarily takes over the school in his absence, and finds that there’s little time for resentment or hatred when he’s busy organizing assigned reading for English lit, keeping the youngest children out of trouble, and trying to talk Raven into wearing clothing for the boys’ sake.)
7. fathers and sons by M_Leigh, AO3
8. You & I by unheard_secret, AO3
9. Nights Forgotten by sinnerman, AO3
10. Ordinary Love by Nicolas_Mayfair, AO3
11. Tide by fadedlullabyes, AO3
12. Remaking History by fengirl88, AO3
13. Apropos of Peace by VesperNexus, AO3
14. The Next Evening by ourgirlfriday, AO3
15. We Can't Even Fight Off Little Viruses! by lazily_astray, AO3
16. Surviving by Phlogistics, AO3
17. Noone Sleeps Around Here by Bookgal12, AO3
18. First Time For Everything by sunshineofthespotlessmind, FFN
19. I Want You To Spit In My Face by Terres De Brume, FFN
20. How Not To Meet Your Future Boyfriend by ikeracity, AO3
21. How To Form Full Smiles by Terres De Brume, FFN
22. Oh Doctor! by griphonic, livejournal
23. When The Wheels Touch Ground by luninosity, livejournal
24. Witnessing the family troubles by WendyShad, AO3
25. Trust Me by dramaticinsanity, AO3 ("In Which There's Mutant Rescuing, Lots of Unexplained Tension, Snarky Behavior and Logan did not sign up for this shit.")
26. The Beats Of My Heart That I Gave You by luninosity, livejournal
27. Coda by helens78, AO3
28. Not In The Stars, But In Ourselves by helens78, AO3
29. A Prank Gone Right...Sort Of. by Neverrun, AO3
30. But Also The Sex Thing by zamwessell, AO3
31. A Very Xavier-Lehnsherr Christmas by zamwessell, AO3
32. Crosswalk by velvetcadence, AO3
33. AirDrop by velvetcadence, AO3
34. Anarchy In The U.K. by Yahtzee, AO3
35. Dreaming Aloud by erik-charles, livejournal
36. Been There, Done That by AsYouWish, AO3
37. Come Home to Me by ami_ven, AO3
38. Blush of Youth by kaithlia777, livejournal
39. The Only Exception by luninosity, AO3
40. Try, Try Again, 1stclass_kink livejournal
41. Axes and Integers and Realizing You Love Someone by twelvedaysnorthofhopeless, FFN
42. never too late to be who you might have been by acetamide, AO3
43. Turn Me Inside Out by luchia13, 1stclass_kink livejournal (fill)
44. Peace IS an option, 1stclass_kink livejournal (fill)
45. The Twelfth Day of Christmas by keire_ke, AO3
46. Placing Bets by sdrawkcabemdaer5, FFN
47. Falling For You (I Mean Literally) by blondie47, AO3
48. Tongue-tied and Useless by pocky_slash, AO3
49. Hold 'em Like They Do in Texas Please by sutlers, AO3
50. Winter in July by cm, AO3
51. Soup and Blankets (The Winter in Winter Remix) by pocky_slash, AO3
52. New Way Home by luninosity, AO3
53. By Happenstance by kageillusionz, AO3 (prompt: “How to flirt with someone in a museum: introduce yourself and then say I would shake your hand but that sign says not to touch the masterpieces.”)
54. Good Morning by hanh410, AO3
55. An Ideal Grace by afrocurl, AO3
56. Not This Time But Some Day Soon by listerinezero, AO3
57. Ashes, Ashes by winterhill, AO3
58. Swedish L-Space by ximeria, AO3 (yay! Swedish and proud!)
59. Cheers by zamwessell, livejournal
60. What Comes Naturally by psychi, AO3
61. Spectacular Timing by Taurenova, AO3
62. Perchance to Dream by pocky_slash, livejournal
63. Humane Society by smilebackwards, livejournal
64. Playing With Fire, 1st_classkink livejournal
65. Age Difference AU series by grim_lupine, AO3
66. Synthesis by starlady, AO3
67. Masks and Capes by swoopswoop, AO3
68. Another Way by glacis, Castleskeep
69. Paper Monsters by Clocks, AO3 (VERY similar to An Ideal Grace and yet so different – opposite, one might say)
70. Brought to You by Professor Smut by Sophia_Bee, AO3 (similar to both Paper Monsters, and An Ideal Grace; WIP, updated October of 2014; very good, highly recommended).
70. when you're sixteen, everything's the end of the world by pocky_slash, AO3
71. Every Angle by helens78, AO3
72. The One About The Turtleneck by zamwessell, livejournal
73. Booze and Cigarettes, 1stclass_kink
74. Erik Lehnsherr's Guide to Parenting Series by keire_ke, AO3
75. this constant state of war by pidgeoned
76. Lightning in a Metal Conductor by cytheriafalas, AO3
77. Peregrine by Aeshna, AO3 (angel!Erik. Well, ish. More like, wings!Erik)
78. serendipity by snaxo, AO3
79. Free-Range Flirting by endingthemes, AO3
80. When Secrets have Secrets by ximeria, AO3
81. Time Flies by endingthemes, AO3
82. Home Economics by ashdeniesreality, AO3
83. A Poem for Cherik by Dorkangel, AO3
84. Love and Other Secrets by Microsaur, AO3
85. Possibly, Maybe by betweenthebliss, AO3
86. If Only by Prince_Ofluff, AO3
87. irreconcilable differences (make for surprisingly good bedfellows) by pocky_slash, AO3
88. Charles' Killer by luchia, AO3 (cute, one of the best Cherik fics I've read. It's actually surprisingly light and humorous)
89. Body Heat by Sophia_Bee, AO3
90. Awakenings by loonylupinlover, livejournal
91. Through the Barricades by starandrea, AO3
92. You Need To Understand Why by swoopswoop, AO3
93. Blood Stained Hands by swoopswoop, AO3
94. Frosted hearts by aesc and palalife, AO3
95. you've never looked more beautiful, darling by charleslehnsherr (samandrxel), AO3
96. A Shared Bed by LunaIrenePond, AO3 (very cuddly and fluffy and cute; implied ace)
97. Squirm, M'Lady by Thacmis, AO3
98. Roommates by bridgesexualmutantspawn, AO3
99. Let's Talk Evolution by AsexualMagneto, AO3
100. It's a long journey by melonbutterfly, AO3 (asexual!Erik, transsexual!Raven, pansexual!Charles)
101. The Shadow of the Moon Won't Do by brilligspoons, AO3
(At this point, I am considering shortening the list and putting the complete list in a document or something.)
1. To Catch a Robin by Schnickledooger
2. The Guessing Game by Fayah
3. Just a little Chess Game by Grendle1853
4. Elements by esking
5. News Flash by mithen (Personal Tour could technically count as a prequel)
6. I Eat Rats for Breakfast by LadyZotalot
By: Neoinean (Teen Titans humour, with Raven being the awkward advisor, and Robin making borderline obscene noises when getting foot massage)
1. A Darker Shade of Justice by Galahad
2. The Six by RunWithTheWolf
1. What Lies In a Mask by Tears of the Moon 17
Funny (not necessarily in funny-ness order):
1. Total Knockout
2. Merlin A to Z: An I Can Read Fan Fiction
3. Rosco the Time-Traveling Salesman
4. Sesquipedalian (most of the one-shots are funny - certainly nr. 27 - but some are angst, h/c etc.)
5. Yeah, Right, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight!
6. The Other Pendragon Legends: The Fake Sorcerers 5
7. A Normal Day In Camelot
8. Honesty is the Best Policy
9. Arthur, I'm a Warlock (seriously, Merlin's mental!)
10. His Father's Trick (plus the prequel: Same Old Story)
11. Question of Motives and its sequels (it does get a bit angsty and weird in 'A Question of Decisions')
12. We Like It This Way
13. And I'm Not A Drunk (plus sequels: 'Hypothetically Speaking' and 'Prince Bunny', kind of written in Good Omens style)
14. Birds and Bees (kinkme-merlin)
15. It Must be the Work of Magic
16. What is This Sorcery?
17. Rescue Mission (by Kitty O, don't know how many other there are–probably many)
18. Pick Your Poison (yes, have you ever wondered how come Camelot still has poisons even though Merlin and/or Morgana nick some almost every episode?)
19. Magic profile (crossover with Harry Potter)
20. Merlin's Mathematical Density
21. Clotpole? by Sherlock's 2nd Blogger
22. But Sire by lilkyonkyon
23. Two For One by Greensilver ("Yes, fine, there's a lady in the lake and she has your sword.")
24. Gwaine's Reveal (wherein Gwaine just happens to be a prince, and Arthur decides a background check on every knight in Camelot is a prudent action)
25. Still A Secret
26. The Incredible Bouncing Knight
27. A Matter of Perspective by Ultra-Geek
28. Try, Try Again (in which Arthur tries to name Merlin Court Sorcerer. It takes several tries)
29. Of Course Not by Princess Alyra (featuring a confused Elyan)
30. The Power of the Flower ( 'The magical beings of Camelot try to show their frustration at the King in a new way.')
31. For Your Information ( 'When Arthur comes out as gay to his father, Uther decides to be modern and reasonable about it. In his own way. As he doesn't know any gay men, he decides to befriend Merlin, his old friend Gaius' gay nephew and try to learn about the whole gay thing. It takes approximately two minutes before Uther decides that Merlin and Arthur are meant for each other and need to meet.')
32. The Play's the Thing (or, The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks) by Shinybug ('Arthur had to spare a thought to be impressed at how many slanderous and untrue things Merlin had managed to insert into such a brief statement: that Arthur liked to drink, and that when he did drink too much he had a tendency to inflict bodily harm upon his manservant, either in the form of beatings and/or possibly sodomy, and that chambermaids were more or less involved in these indiscretions.' In which the reader died of laughter)
1. X Marks The Man (reverse!AU, friggin' damn good)
2. the Question of Motives series
3. No Drinks Allowed
4. The Cat Came Back
5. Observations of a King
6. Someday Out Of The Blue by karuvapatta
7. Midnight Admissions
8. In Which Arthur Finds Out by 5337281 (who uses numbers of all things as a username, anyway? Okay, so this one has magic!Arthur... sorry for spoiling the ending)
9. What's in a Name? by Sydelle Rein
Good reveal!fics (I try to avoid slash, not too fond of Merthur)
1. Follow The Leader
2. Dragonlord Discovered (sequel: Emrys Discovered)
3. Only Friend
4. Stalkers (and two AU's)
5. Question of Motives (maaaany long sequels so do expect to be stuck with this for about a week straight)
6. Full of Surprises
7. Aithusa (I particularly loved the BAMF!Aggravaine, he was just awesome there)
8. The Son of a Sorcerer (motherfic to 'Honesty is the Best Policy')
9. The Cat Came Back (Uther's totally lovely there. Go Uther!)
10. Am prionnsa, an t-amadan agus na meirlich
11. How They Find Out by LilacSky128 (Gwaine's levels of sarcasm are unparallelled, and Merlin seems to feel the constant need to state the obvious)
12. Of Course Not by Princess Alyra (featuring a confused Elyan)
13. The Perfect Scry DisaLanglois
1. Apples: A Series 5 Countdown
2. A Question Best Answered with Rotten Fruit
3. Beautiful Lie (Mergana, evil!Morgana, very in character)
4. Go Fish
5. Fired (the summary's pretty self-explaining: 'Which is not a darkfic, not a deathfic, not slash, and not a reveal, and yet begins with Arthur's sword slicing towards the helpless ex-manservant on the ground. That's the kind of thing that just screams, "You've been fired."')
6. You should just read Emanichescat's and Kitty O's fics. They're brilliant. Especially the latter if you're an Uther fan but cannot find any good Uther fics :)
7. Little Black Dress
8. Just Irritating Enough (featuring Gwaine waking up Arthur in Merlin's stead)
9. Waiting to Happen
10. Run (by Kitty O)
Just some story, not really any special or funny, that find a way right to your heart:
1. Layered (Star Wars)
2. Two Can Play at that Game (Star Wars)
3. Lord Sidious to Lord Vader (Star Wars)
4. Reconciliation (helluva long word xD ) (Star Wars)
5. Four Faces (Batman Begins/Dark Knight)
6. A Bump In The Road (although the ending is downright hilarious if you think about it xD ) (Star Wars)
7. Admit The Truth (Star Wars)
8. Amateur Theatrics (Avengers) (link:
And some downright cute AniObi slash:
1. XtinethePirate's series, 'specially 'Cherry Mistmas, Master Kenobi'
2. Vee017's series, particularly 'Happy Birthday, Obi-Wan'
3. Anakin's Dilemma (if you like naïve and cute Obi-Wan, 'tis something for you :D )
4. Monchy has a lot of AniObi slash fics, love 'em :) 'specially 'Pets and love' (it was exactly the way I imagined AniObi slash would be :D )
5. Under the table by Monchy deserves a place all of its own. While the grammar is sketchy at best, it more than makes it up with the sheer cuteness contained within the story :3
6. To be fair, Five Kisses and a Little Something Else by Monchy also deserves its own place, mostly because it unites all kinds of AniObi slash genres in one single fic
7. Sexy MF (you'll never look at Obi-Wan quite the same way again, lemme tell you that ;D )
8. patientalien's 'The Joy of Pudding' and 'Business As Usual'
9. Emmy79ken's 'A Steady Flame That Grows' (if you like fics like that, it's nearly M-rated, but kinda sweet)
10. squerrilla's most Star Wars fics. I'd recommend to start with 'Turning Circles' (BTW, bikes are apparently like our motorcycles. Took me a while to figure it out...)
11. Ithorian Vanilla by TempleMistress
12. Caught by Snootiegirl99 (if there's a limit for cuteness, Snootiegirl has looong since crossed it *grin* And it also features 'clueless' Cody and Rex; a pleasure to read)
13. 'Wherein Drunken Bounty Hunters are Annoying to Outrun' is definitely one of my favourites
14. One Clear Call by epigram and illstarred. Pining!Obi-Wan is mind-wiped, and it is up to his Padawan to protect him, all the while Obi-Wan attemps to act on his feeling for Anakin. Meanwhile, the Sith are plotting galaxy domination, as usual. Lots of hurt and comfort, angst, and fluff. The downside to this fic is that some parts of it are erased. It is possible to understand the plot without those pieces, but it does take some effort (it's worth it though).
15. Entre Nous By Sharpeslass
And, finally, I have prepared a list of various and unique Star Wars AU's that will take you on a trip you will never forget. Top quality fics only, I promise.
1. Back Drifting by puts foot in mouth. Basically, deaged!Obi-Wan, Vader, fatherfic, Vader redemption... You get the idea, huh? The fic's really sweet, Obi-Wan is six and about the cutest kid I've ever read about. It's addictive. There's only one drawback – it's on hiatus since '09.
2. What Might Have Been by Helena of Trebond. It's a 'what if Anakin was Yoda's Padawan' story. Obi-Wan resents Qui-Gon for choosing Anakin before him. Then he gets to know Anakin. Oh, and our dear Knight Kenobi is having drug problems. Missions are dangerous things, you see.
3. All Who Are Mortal by gin and ironic. The summary pretty much sums it up: 'What if ObiWan was the Padawan and Anakin the Master?'. The Jedi have a hard time deciding just who is supposed to 'Balance The Force'. So they naturally put together the two candidates as a Master and Padawan pair: Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. A good fic, worth reading.
4. Little One by Girlbender875. Because I just love deaging fics. This time it's Vader's turn to suff–eh, enjoy the feeling. He turns into a twenty-something-year-old amnesiac. Anakin escapes the Emperor, picks up a handful of former Imps, Jedi, Senators and other misfits along the road as he tries to remember something – something he's not really sure he wants to remember.
5. He Watched by TempleMistress. What, did you expect me to skip putting an AniObi slash into this? Not a chance in hell. The fic in itself is the usual lovesick!Anakin and lovesick!Obi-Wan that can't tell the other one that they love each other. Then they find out, make out etc.. You know the drill. Well, the writer is actually more special than the actual fic. The thing is, TempleMistress succeeded in writing two M-rated scenes that don't actually breach or contain any M-rated stuff. Everything is implied. Real nice to read, cute, cozy and sweet. The fic's rated M, but should be a T.
6. With A Warm And Tender Hand by TempleMistress. Yes, I know, another AniObi slash fic. But this has something special in itself. It's the deepest Anakin/Obi-Wan friendship fic I've ever read and will ever read. It explains a lot of what Obi-Wan was brought up to believe, and how he tries to fight it to love Anakin unconditionally. Eventually, it slips over to slash, but for the most part it borders between friendship and romance, making it the best h/c fic out there (and I know what I'm saying, h/c's are my favorites). Just one advice: while reading this, Youtube the account: CaitlinHeaneyMusic. She has brilliant songs that fit in perfectly with the mood in the fic.
7. These Aren't The Droids You're Looking For by Kelaria. Aka, 'What Happens When You Mess With Cloning'. Yep, cloning. That seems to be the main theme of this fic. Without spoiling much, there are way too many Anakin Skywalkers in the galaxy. And none of them are sane. Also featuring Vader's inner sarcastic remarks, his failed attempts at not actually hunting Rebels, an extremely lucky spontaneous amnesiac-turned-Grand Moff, mysterious malfunctions appearing all over the Death Star, a chessmaster unaware of his own pawns' location, and a mysterious group of nerf-herders living on an Outer Rim planet that still manages to get involved in the most important events in the original trilogy. (Oh, and we finally find out why Obi-Wan and Yoda were so nuts in Episodes IV-VI.)
8. Change of Fate by CrazyAni. In which Luke and Leia are sent back in time by the Force to prevent Anakin Skywalker from turning to the Dark Side, but everything goes to hell anyway. Quite dark, many secrets and deceptions. If you expect a happy ending, this is the wrong story. This is as dark as stories go without crossing the angst line.
9. Anabasis by Fialleril. Completely AU. Anakin turned away from the Dark Side, but is kept as a prisoner inside the Jedi Temple. Seems the only friends he's got are Padmé and a certain Count of Serenno. After sitting still inside the cell for months, he's getting restless. But how can a former Sith get the Jedi to believe he's harmless? And is he, really? (The conversations between Anakin and the Count are downright hilarious.)
10. Trial of Forgiving by iluvanakin. The usual Anakin-or-Obi-Wan go back in time to prevent the events happening. Only, this time it's both. Twist? They come directly from the point of their death, so Obi-Wan doesn't really know what happened to Vader later on. Twist #2? They don't know about one another. WIP.
11. A Conversation With Vader by Smenzer. Since most of the other fics are serious (some angsty, h/c etc.) I thought we needed something more funny on the list to balance it out a bit. And, as soon as I thought that, I thought of the Conversation. I mean, there isn't a funnier SW fanfic than 'A Conversation With Vader'! Anyhow, it starts with Vader tracking up Han, but not to capture him, but to talk to him as his future father-in-law. One thing led to another and soon Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie live at Vader's place. Well, for a short amount of time anyway. They soon must move to the Executor, since Vader decides Luke needs to see a shrink. Things take a sharp turn (for better or for worse, that depends on the point of view) when Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Mace, Padmé and Shmi are suddenly resurrected by a mysterious device, Leia introduces Palpatine to the infamous Skywalker temper and Luke, in his endeavour to get a date with Mara Jade, causes general havoc around Vader's ship. Oh, and a pill-addicted prince is convinced Luke and Padmé are drug dealers. Hallelujah. On hiatus, but definitely worth reading.
12. Ameliora by ArchFaith. You know the ordinary Vader-survives-and-redeems-himself fics? Forget them. This is something new; something special. Here you get to meet an ex-Sith Lord with hangover problems; a Princess who 'has experience disarming thermal detonators'; a clueless Queen recently thawed from carbonite; a Jedi Knight, who seems to be the only one evading danger; an astromech who decides Hoth is definitely not a vacation resort (the others agree with him, I'm sure); a protocol droid who gives waaay too much statistics; a jealous Han who is way smarter than we give him credit for; and Lando and Chewie who both resent being left out from the fic. Oh, and it seems the Sarlacc doesn't like bounty hunters for dinner. Just one con – on hiatus since '10.
13. the Protégé trilogy (Protégé: Chosen, Protégé: Padawans, and Protégé: Vigil) by Andrea13 and PersephoneKore. Basically, an AU where Dooku chooses Anakin as his Padawan. Cue hilarity and instruction on the 'proper care and feeding of a Dooku'. All three are complete.
14. Imperial by Aria Saralyn. Darth Vader needs a new wingman; Han Solo is about to be kicked out of the Imperial Academy… until he suddenly isn't. A wonderful story full of humour, in-depth personal reflections (and I mean it in the best way possible), and plausible interaction and relationships between characters. The concept of Vader and Han working together, the pair of them so similar yet so different… It's beautiful. It also provides a genuinely believable explanation of Vader's thought process throughout the Trilogy. I love this story for its simplicity at the beginning, and the brilliant plot development as it progressed. Finally, I like the way the epilogue is written: Mara coming back and seeing exactly what she's missed (which is, coincidentally, exactly the same things we missed); it's a very good way of tying loose ends. There's also a Romeo and Juliet reference at the very end: 'For never was there a family more dysfunctional than this of Skywalkers and Imperials'. All in all, a great fic, and definitely worth your time.
14. Shadow of Vader by Darth Vastor. A universe where Darth Sidious gets a little more greedy than usual and wants both Anakin and Obi-Wan as his apprentices. Quoting the summary, 'Alone, betrayed, and misguided, ObiWan falls. Now Anakin must find a way to save him, before he succumbs himself.' It's the best dark!Obi-Wan fanfic ever written and, quite possibly, the best Star Wars fic, period. The writing style is both explicative and yet not too overkill. You feel as if every word should be where it is. Darth Vastor has a way of writing the duels between Anakin and Obi-Wan that make you feel as though you are right there with them. The author keeps everything very realistic, even so much that you realize that, has Palpatine's plan been any different, this could have indeed happened. The story's perfect. If you only read one story on this whole list, please make it this one (or Never Gone).
15. Never Gone by mtfrosty. Three words: Just. Like. That. Anakin wins the battle on Mustafar, but chooses to leave Obi-Wan alive. He then kills Sidious and becomes a far more terrifying, ruthless, and just Emperor than the former ever would be. If you only read one story on this whole list, please make it this one (or Shadow of Vader).
16. Wake the Storm by bedlamsbard (and its sequel: The Queen's Gambit). In which, Anakin meets Ben Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, and future!Yoda with surprisingly little angst involved, Leia proves herself to be the badass we know she is, and Artoo is capable of holding profound conversations with Anakin. There is very little Palpatine, which is a pleasant bonus. It is truly a beautiful and well-written fusion of time travel and alternate universes; of angst, hurt and comfort, and humour. It is a gorgeous combination of the Original Trilogy and the Prequels. It has every single element needed for a good Star Wars fanfic – plus, it is well-written. Reminds of 'Shadow of Vader' (which is the Star Wars classic).
15. Deceptions by Amrita Glittersong. Imagine Obi-Wan posing undercover as a Sith. Yes, a Sith. Basically, Dooku contacts ObiWan in hopes of meeting with him for negotiations. Then Sidious arrives and, to the surprise of absolutely no one, things go awfully awry. Obi-Wan then ends up pretending to have Turned. This spells disaster. The fic is on a permanent hiatus (I seem to notice a trend here), but it is so good and so utterly hilarious that it is worth the pain afterwards.
16. If I Don't Catch You by Julie the Tall Terror. When the Jedi Council decides not to train Anakin, he is sent away and disappears. Three years later, both the Jedi and the Sith are still trying to find the Chosen One, but Anakin doesn't seem to want to be found. It is in equal parts hilarious and heart-breaking. The first part of a series, all complete.
17. The Jedi and the Sith by Lincoln Six Echo. "My son is gone. They have taken him away." 'In an universe where Jedi and Sith coexist, Jedi Master QuiGon Jinn joins Sith Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi in a diplomatic mission to free Naboo from the Trade Federation blockade.' Or, the one where Obi-Wan turns out to be Qui-Gon's son as well as a Sith.
18. Servants of the Force by Wuff. Anakin and Obi-Wan are born on the same day and are both candidates for the title of the Chosen One. They become friends, rivals, and lovers. Eventual AniObi slash.
19. Breaking Boundaries by SphinxScribe. A story of a self-exiled ex-Sith Lord, a kidnapped Princess, a worried twin brother, a smuggler with the penchant for trouble, a brunette who should by all accounts be dead, and our favourite Imperial Admiral who is much more observant than we give him credit for. Did I mention kidnapping?
20. Tales from the Trash Compactor - alien invasion
21. Fortune's Gate by geo3. Long story short: Anakin does not get Jedi training and returns to Tatooine to free his mother. He then accidentally ends up being the most important and powerful person on the entire freaking planet. Throw in a Sith Apprentice who realizes Anakin's true potential and wants to train him in secret from his Sith Master, a Senator who needs to hide for a few weeks, and a Jedi who seems to deeply regret his past actions, and you have–well, chaos.
22. Race Against Time by Charlie Hayden. Vader, Luke, and Leia are thrown back in time. They… adjust (ish). Also, Vader becomes weirdly wise, Luke is his oblivious self, and Leia is more like her father than she'd care to admit. (Notabene to myself: the fic where Anakin uses Starkiller as alias.)
23. Penpals by Smenzer. Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader start writing letters to each other, unaware of who the other really is. Or, the one where Han is smarter than everybody else.
24. Life Beyond the Code by Bek-K. 'Obi-Wan defies the Council to train Anakin.' There is fluff, hurt and comfort, some angst, and cameos from Padmé.
25. Day Off by mtfrosty. Okay, so I know I put it up on the actual Star Wars recs list, but I think this deserves two spots. Anakin and Obi-Wan have a day off from the way, which equals lethal pancakes, useless droids, annoying buzzing insects, and a very pissed-off Mace Windu.
26. In Vino Veritas by Mathematica. A brilliant Han POV of Anakin Skywalker's transformation into Darth Vader. Han knows, obviously. One-shot and a short read, but worth every second.
27. A Father's Love by x Rajah x. In which redemption-seeking Anakin speaks in wise riddles, a cheerful smuggler asks Darth Vader for help with his ship, a wookie is curiously absent most of the time, a princess doesn't behave all that princess-y, and a farm boy from Tatooine seems to be the only one to know what's actually going on. Oh, and there's a lot of Force ghosts and reality altering. In other words, a fluffy and hilarious redemption!fic.
28. Star Wars: Point of Divergence by Nerdlinger. An alternate timeline in which Obi-Wan doesn't defeat Grievous in time and, as a result, talks Anakin out of siding with Palpatine. Very well-written, although it is a summary of all events and there is no actual scene description. I love the speculations though. It is impossible to do it justice in a summary. You need, however, an account on AlternateHistory to read it (the read is well worth going through all the trouble of getting an account).
29. A Semi-Unwilling Accomplice in Sort Of Everything by VelvetyNightSky. I usually use my own description, but you literally cannot get a better description than the one already used. 'In which Luke Skywalker, an almost-fifteen year old slightly amnesiac galaxy-feared thief, ends up becoming a Jedi. How, he's still not sure. However, Luke does know that Master Anakin is a little weird, Princess Leia Organa is annoying as ever, and Supreme Chancellor Amidala is even freakier than Master Anakin. Oh, and there's that old Emperor guy still trying to kill him...'
30. I'm More Than Just A Hero by Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing. What started off mostly as a hurt/comfort between Obi-Wan and Anakin after Padmé's untimely demise, turned into one of the darkest, saddest, and yet most beautiful fics I've ever read. Erratic timeline, but still a pleasure to read.
31. Free from Force by Haxong. After his death, Vader is transported back in time to the beginning, all the while retaining his body. He becomes a father to Anakin, and yet he remained a Sith. When Anakin joins the Jedi, Vader creates his own Sith Order (featuring, among others, Dooku and Qui-Gon), and starts a war. Simple yet very well-executed idea.
A beautiful Cherik poem by Dorkangel:
Azazel is red,
My cape is purple,
My name is Magneto,
Azazel is red,
So much blood on your hands,
My name is Xavier,
Azazel is red,
In this dark future,
Mutants aren't perfect,
OK, now over to some quotes I, for some reason I have yet to fathom, find hilarious:
Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!
A day without sunshine is like. . . well, night.
I hope life isn’t a joke, because I don’t get it.
All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.
Half of the people in the world are below average.
I'm not cynical. Just experienced.
I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I get drunk. I fall down. No problem.
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
Don't follow my footsteps. I run into walls.
God... give me patience, cause if you give me strength I'll strangle 'em all.
I live in my own little world. But it's OK, they know me there.
I need six months holiday… twice a year.
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is full.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'? (I finally got it after three years' thinking...)
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUH! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
I'm a little teapot short and stout; here is my hande, here is my... other handle? Shit. Now I'm a sugar bowl.
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled... Now where the heck am I?
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Always take the time to smell the roses... and sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
If genius is 1 inspiration and 99 perspiration, I must be sharing elevators with a lot of bright people.
It's always darkest before dawn...so if you're gonna steal the neighbors newspaper, that's the time to do it.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
You know, you do this annoying thing where you open your mouth and then these things you call words come out. Yeah like that. Stop it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger, then it hit me.
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Just say no to drugs. Because if your drugs are talking to you, you've probably had too many.
Join the army, travel the world, meet interesting people, kill them.
Normal people scare me... but not as much as I scare them.
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'?
Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?
If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?
Why do you get in trouble for blocking an exit when you're standing in the doorway? In case of an emergency, wouldn't you run out, too, therefore NOT blocking the exit?
It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Why do all superheroes wear spandex?
If a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward, would they get the money?
Why aren't safety pins as safe as they say they are?
Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
A rabbi, a priest, and a duck walked into a bar. The bartender looked up and said, "What is this? A joke?"
A rejected invention: Instant water! Just add water!
Don't *ever* attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. And so far, the universe is winning.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of a fast approaching train.
Stefan headed towards me, "Damon, I think you should leave," He said, in a serious tone of voice. How I love my little brother…
"Dear Jacob Black,
"Dear Edward Cullen,
In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
…with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!...
...she deserved everything she got and more.
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
This has got to be one of the most clever
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.
To make it instead say:
In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.
MY 10 Favorite Characters from SW and HP:
1. Anakin Skywalker
2. Sirius Black
3. Obi-Wan Kenobi
4. Padmé Amidala
5. Salazar Slytherin
6. Luna Lovegood
7. Han Solo
8. Luke Skywalker
9. Rowena Ravenclaw
10. Tom Riddle
Have you read a 5/10 fic before? No, but it would actually be a good idea to try. I mean, they would fit together quite nice, wouldn't they?
Do you think 3 is hot? How hot? Obi-Wan? Well, he was kind of cute during the prequel trilogy.
What do you think would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant? Fem!Anakin? Admittedly, I haven't actually read any of those. It would somewhat ruin my perfect picture of the Hero With No Fear. But back to Luna getting Ani pregnant. What would happen? The world would explode, I'm sure.
Do you recall any good fics about 9? Dear ol' Row? A few hundred, as I happen to be obsessed with Salazar and Rowena sort of tags along on about every fic there is about Slytherin.
Would 7 and 2 make a good couple? Sirius and Han? Surprisingly yes. I mean, they have the same temper and personality and about everything. Sirius Black is the Potter translation of Han Solo. Wait. Maybe that wouldn't be that good, would it? When you have almost the same nature, it usually ends rather... badly. Still, doesn't change the fact that, as friends, they would fit together perfectly.
What is a better couple? 4 and 8 or 4 and 9? Padmé and Luke or Padmé and Rowena? Honestly, I'd prefer Padmé/Luke, both platonically and romantically.
What would happen if 7 discovered 3 and 8 in a secret relationship? Seeing as Luke is Han's best friend, I'd say he would care. Even more so if he would be together with a 57 years old guy! I mean, Obi-Wan could basically be Luke's grandfather! (And kind of is, since he's Anakin's father figure of-sorts...)
Make a twenty word summary for a 2/6 fic. She has finally found her soulmate. Who would care that he is an escaped villain? Well, she certainly didn't.
Is there such thing as a romantic fluff story for 4 and 10? Tom and Padmé? Don't know, really. It's not the best idea, but it's sufficient. I wouldn't really take it up as a challenge, though.
Suggest a title for a 1 and 5 hurt/comfort fic. Ummm... Anakin/Salazar... (by the way, I never did like the nickname 'Ani', but I love 'Sal'. Weird, isn't it?) The idea certainly has potential, but I can't come up with anything. Something along the lines of 'Dark Comrades' or 'Fallen Fellows'.
What kind of plot would you use for 4/1? o.O I swear I didn't look at the questions when I wrote down the names! (At least not this long down, I sneak-peaked at the first question and tried not to make it the same fandom...) Anakin/Padmé... Well, the possibilities are endless, aren't they? I mean, almost every SW fic I read contains some type of Anakin/Padmé ship!
Does anyone on your friends list read 7 and 9 slash? Han and Rowena wouldn't even be slash, y'know. And I don't think I even have a friend list here *sad smile*
If you wrote a songfic about 10 what song would you use? Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit, without a doubt. It would be a crossover with Anakin, too. No one knows what it's like, to be the baaaad maaaaan, to be the saaaad maaaan, behind blue eyes... Sorry.
What was 9 first reaction if he met 10? "So you are faring from the future? Tell me, young one, did the wizards discover anything useful over the years? What do you mean, modern wizards use a Killing Curse?! It was a bet I had with Salazar–really, I swear!"
Four, Seven, and Eight had a brainstorm. What happened then? Padmé, Han and Luke have a brainstorm? Rather, Han and Luke have a brainstorm and then Padmé pops up. Luke jumps up and gets all soft and happy and Han tries to sneak out.
"One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Ten and a brief unhappy affair with Two, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Six." What title would you give this fic? (Translation: [Anakin] and [Rowena] are in a happy relationship until [Rowena] suddenly runs off with [Padmé]. [Anakin, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with [Tom] and a brief unhappy affair with [Sirius, then follows the wise advice of [Salazar] and finds true love with [Luna].) 'When Sanity Takes Leave' comes to mind. By the way, do you realise that leaves me with almost the same answer as what would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
THIS OR THAT
Gryffindor or Slytherin? Slytherin
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw
Fred or George? Fred
Ginny or Luna? Luna
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey? Butterbeer *grin*
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Hogsmeade
Books or Movies? Books 4ever!
Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows? Deathly Hallows
Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets? PHILOSOPHER's Stone, not Sorcerer's!
Snape or Slughorn? Snape
Lupin or Sirius? Sirius
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Ginny all the way!
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil? Parvati Patil. I can't stand 'Lav-Lav'.
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas? Dean Thomas
Kreacher or Dobby? Dobby
Muggleborn or Pureblood? Pureblood
Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Daniel Radcliffe
Charlie, Fred & George
Rowena, all bookworms' divine
Sal, Tom Riddle Jr., Sirius
Group Of Characters?
Marauders :D 'cept Pettigrew -.-'
stiiiiiill Sal! *grinning broadly* Well, him an' Moody. He's awesome.
Harry/Ginny, Harry/Tom, Harry/Sal, Harry/Row. I'm just a Harry-shipper.
Avada Kedavra or Imperio. Not really fond of the Cruciatus curse.
sugar quills (seriously, no better gift to a Ravenclaw... 'cept books, but we've already got a huge library :D )
Both, but I still favour Fred a bit.
Felix Felicis. That, or Veritaserum.
It'd probably be Flourish and Blotts.
20 Percy Jackson Questions
Percabeth or Prachel? Percabeth, duh.
Favorite guy character? Percy, though Nico's a close second.
Favorite girl character? Annabeth. And Hazel. And Thalia.
Favorite god? Poseidon
Favorite goddess? Artemis or Iris.
Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades? Poseidon
Is Luke hot? Nope.
Would you join the hunters? Pretty sure I would. I mean, archery, no guys, immortality, and hot chocolate all year round? Who wouldn't?
Archery or sword fighting? Definitely archery.
Iris Messaging or Hermes Express? Iris Messaging. It's quicker. Plus, Iris is nice.
Favorite minor god/goddess? Hades! '"Are you calling me a minor god?" Hades growled.' No, seriously it's be Hecate. So far she's proven to be the least manipulative minor goddess.
Favorite book? It's a tie between The Lightning Thief or The Last Olympian.
Least favorite? The Titan's Curse. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just less awesome than the other books.
Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer? Well, I can't very well ditch Hogwarts, now can I? ;)
Favorite couple? Percabeth! :3
Are you a demigod? Totally am :)
If yes, who would be your parent? Poseidon, without a doubt. I've always felt the best when close to the sea.
Favorite minor character? Does Rachel count?
Ethan or Luke? Luke. Ethan is just screwed up.
Favorite monsters? Laistrygonians. Living in Canada myself, find it most ironic xD
12 favourite characters (Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter), in no particular order, and answer the questions below the cut! No peeking.
1. Henry Sturges
3. Annabeth Chase
4. Percy Jackson
5. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
6. Nico di Angelo
7. Thalia Grace
8. Abraham Lincoln
11. 11th Doctor
12. Amy Pond
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Nico/Doctor? Nope, and hope not to.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Percy? Pretty damn hot! *look of awe*
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? If Amy got Abe pregnant? Well, that would be both weird and awkward...
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Any fics about Hades? I distinctly recall a crossover with Harry Potter where Harry's Hades' son. 'Prince of Death', I believe the name was. Other than that, I really liked Hades in 'The Son of the Sea God'.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? ... Poseidon and Nico? That'd be weird, not to mention awkward for Percy and Hades (okay, maybe not Hades, considering Demeter). But when you consider Nico's crush, it might just work.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Rachel/Hades or Rachel/Athena? Considering Hades hates the Oracle of Delphi, let's stick to Athena. (Except Athena's a virgin, so it would have to be a purely platonic relationship. Not that Rachel can do anything else, being the Oracle and all...)
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? I frankly don't think Thalia would care about Poseidon making out with Amy. She'd seen worse.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Annabeth/Athena? Well, that would be more of a mother/daughter fic. 'Annabeth and Athena talk about a certain son of the Sea God.'
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Henry/Abe? You bet there is, 'President's Day' being one, and 'Abraham vs Technology' being another. I love them!
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Thalia/Amy h/c? 'Strange Encounters'?
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? Percy and Henry? I'd use kidnapping, since there is no other way Percy would willingly accompany a descendant of the empousai.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? My friend list is non-existent. Also, I'd be hardpressed to find Annabeth slash.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? As I said before, non-existent. Though I know of quite a few people that like to draw the Doctor :)
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? ... Poseidon/Percy/Rachel? I'm thankful I don't have any friends right now. I mean, Poseidon/Percy? C'mon, people!
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Athena? *raises eyebrow* Seriously?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Abraham Lincoln. Now that's a good question. I do not believe I have a fitting song.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Henry/Nico/Amy? 'Warning: multi-xover, may leave the reader permanently scarred'. Although Henry/Nico just might work. I mean, c'mon, Nico being Nico and Henry being a vamp...
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? How about, 'I'm sorry about Athens?' (Athena/Poseidon).
19.) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? About the last time I read a Percy Jackson fic. I mean, Rachel's everywhere.
20.) What is Six's biggest secret? You really have to ask? One word: Cupid.
21.) Three and Seven got together. Your reaction? Thaliabeth. Well, I don't say I didn't expect it. If I pair Percico, I pair Thaliabeth as well (although I do prefer Percabeth and Thalico...).
22.) “One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, goes out on a date with Eleven and then, with Twelve. After this, One follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." Fill in the blanks. What title would you give this fic?
Henry and Hades (I can totally relate) are in a happy relationship until Hades suddenly runs off with Percy (No. Just no). Henry, broken-hearted, goes out on a date with the Doctor and then with Amy (way to go, Pond!). After this, Henry follows the wise advice of Rachel (I wouldn't risk that) and finds true love with Annabeth (who just lost her boyfriend to Henry's boyfriend).
Do I have to give it a title? Okay then. 'Of Boyfriends and Dates'.
23.) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon? Thalia/Abe. That would require multi-canoning, a lot of paperwork and other things. Just better not be bothered with it, as it just wouldn't work out.
What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now? Percy, you're seriously creeping me out. (Percy's answer: "I do try," with a grin.)
(6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say? Give it to Rachel, Nico. She has more luck with hairbrushes, especially plastic blue ones.
(7), (9), and (5) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think? Don't you have elsewhere to be?
(2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do? Poseidon and the Doctor? Are you kidding me? I'd totally freak out and keep them forever. I mean, Poseidon as a swimming coach and the Doctor as a Physics teacher? Hell yeah!
You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Get Athena to change my grades. Duh.
What would happen if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night? "Henry, get out. Yes, you. No, I'm not helping you."
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering? "Annabeth, why are you staring at me like that? ... Annabeth?"
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow? Percy/Hades? *cue happy freak out mode*
Number 5 cooked you dinner? "Rachel, get away from the stove. I don't want to call the firecrew again."
Number 6 is lying next to you on the beach, sleeping? I'd just stare at Nico. He's so cute! *adorable look*
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family? I'd hug Thalia and get electrocuted. On the bad side, I'd be related to Zeus, and Hera, and Dionysus. And that's a frightening thought.
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow? I don't doubt that Abe would be able to get me injured. C'mon, he hunts vampires!
Number 2 made fun of all your friends? "Poseidon, as much as I love you, do me a favour and keep your mouth shut."
Number 10 ignored you all the time? I'd nag Athena until she'd do something. Which might not be a good plan, but hey, I never said my plans were good!
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do? Henry, being the ever-loyal vampire (hunter), would protect me. And probably turn me into a vamp when he fails.
You're on vacation with 5 and manage to break your leg. What does 5 do? She'll just predict when it will be healed and then manipulate her father to let her borrow a helicopter to fly me to a hospital.
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you? A book. This is the daughter of Athena we're talking about.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do? Seriously? Logically, what would Percy do in case of a fire? Especially considering his hero complex?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremly embarassed. What will 5 do? Call everybody's attention to us by yelling about Greek Gods.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction? Henry does not care about Athena.
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you? He kills off all my opponents and make sure they end up in Fields of Punishment for daring to challenge me.
11 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about? Hades and the Doctor. The Doc never blushes.
1 accidentally kicked 10? Feel the wrath of the wisdom goddess, vampire!
9 became a singer? Please no *buries face in hands*
10 got a daughter? Well, Annabeth much? Duh.
What would 1 think of 2? Nope, not a vamp. Vamps don't have Bermuda shirts and khaki shorts. Moving on...
How would 3 greet 4? With a kiss. Percabeth :3
Where would 8 meet 12? Abe and Amy meet? Well, it would have to be another of Doctor's adventures.
What would 9 never dare tell 10? Um, everything? I mean, Hades and Athena aren't exactly the best of friends at the best of times.
What would make 10 scared of 1? I don't know... The fangs? The blood? The deadliness? Pick your fav.
Is 3 gay? Annabeth? Nope.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: 20 Q's (Paste this into your profile if you are an PJO Fan)
1. If you could hang out anywhere in Camp Half-Blood, where would it be? By the lake. Heard it's nice there, plus sometimes very lost pizza delivery guys come there.
2. Which PJO Character Would You Date? Nico
3. Which PJO Character Is Your Best Friend? Percy
4. Which PJO Character Do You Hate? Kronos. Hera's a close second.
5. Your Favorite PJO book? TLT and TLO
6. Your Favorite PJO Character? Totally Percy
7. Favorite God or Goddess? Poseidon
8. Percy walks up to you, what do you do?
Hug him! A hug has magical properties!
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, whom do you take with you?
Thalia or Nico, depending on the type of music.
10. You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island... who got stranded with you?
I hope Percy. He's funny. Nico would be okay as well, if he wouldn't be so moody.
11. Hermes asked you to help him repopulate Olympus... what is your answer to this disturbing question?
The psych hospital is down the street, if you want your head checked.
12. Favorite PJO Pairing?
13. You and the Big Three are on Olympus...?
It gets blown up.
14. If you could spend your Friday nights doing something, what would it be?
Swimming in the lake.
15. Favorite PJatO Quote?
"I need to use the dam restroom."
16. Favorite Percy Moment?
She sighed. "How many reasons do you want? One time my mom caught Poseidon with his girlfriend in Athena's temple, which is hugely disrespectful. Another time, Athena and Poseidon competed to be the patron god for the city of Athens. Your dad created some stupid saltwater spring for his gift. My mom created the olive tree. The people saw that her gift was better, so they named the city after her."
"They must really like olives."
"Oh, forget it."
"Now, if she'd invented pizza – that I could understand.”
17. Favorite Nico Moment?
That would be technically in the House of Hades, with the Cupid
18. Favorite god or goddess Moment? (I must be out of my mind to choose Mr D, of all gods!)
“God alert!" Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude!
Mr. D sighed in exasperation. "The next person, or horse, who calls me the 'wine dude' will end up in a bottle of Merlot!”
19. Favorite Grover Moment?
20. Favorite Random Moment?
“God alert!" Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude!
For Star Wars Geeks
When you’re feeling lonely, think of Leia, who has no one left
When you hate your parents, think of Han, who never had any
When you’re feeling destructive, think of Anakin, who destroyed it all
When you’re feeling dumb, think of Jar Jar, who is an idiot
When you’re feeling old, think of Yoda, who is nine hundred
When you’re feeling short, think of Wicket, who is one meter
When you think your brother is annoying, think of Threepio, and be glad you’re not traveling to Bespin with him on a broken hyperdrive
When you think you’re not a good friend, think of Lando, who risked it all to say ‘I’m Sorry’
When you feel fat, think of Jabba, who can fit three people and a dwarf inside
When you miss your family, think of Chewie, who never sees his
When you’re feeling useless, think of Artoo, who is brought down every day and manages to kick butt
When you feel like you’ve lost a good friend, think of Obi-Wan, who lost his brother
When you’re feeling depressed, think of Padmé, who lost the galaxy
When you think you can’t go on anymore, think of Biggs, who never got to hear Luke’s adventures
When you feel tempted by the Dark Side, think of Darth Vader, who was once the Chosen One
When you feel ugly, think of Palpatine, who is the definition of ugly
When you are mad that your brother or sister does everything you do, think of Boba Fett, who has a couple thousand identical brothers
When you’re feeling betrayed, think of Dooku, whose boss cut his head off
When you feel like you’ve had no childhood, think of Maul, who was trained from birth by Palpatine
When you feel like you’re working too hard, think of Mon Montha, who is the leader of the NewRepublic
When you feel like you’ve been stabbed in the gut, think of Qui-Gon, who was actually stabbed in the gut
When you’re feeling like no one will listen to you, think of George Lucas, who started it all with just a boy, a girl, and a galaxy.
You know You're a Star Wars fan if...
If you have attempted to use a glowstick as a miniature weapon.
If when an object was out of your reach, you have extended your hand toward it and expected it to come to you.
If you wave you hand in front of you to open automatic doors.
If you have quoted lines from the Star Wars movies unintentionally.
If you have painted or drawn a picture in which there are at least two suns in the sky.
If you understand any of this.
If you are madly in love with a fictional character.
If you wonder why Star Wars fans don't have a cool name like "Trekkies".
If you hate when people mistake Star Wars for Star Trek.
If you wonder why on earth they don't make Jedi Halloween costumes for girls (Ahsoka doesn't count).
If you are mad that they have not discovered Tatooine, Naboo, Coruscant, and Kashyyyk, and all the other star systems out there.
If you hate it when people refer to a lightsaber as a "lifesaver"
Whenever you hear the word Star Wars you stop what you are doing, perk up, and eavesdrop,
If you don't think that Anakin/Vader is a villain, but is a tragic hero that was screwed over by fate instead
If you hate Dormekin because you know that Anakin only loves Padme
If you hate Obidala because you know that Padme only loves Anakin
If you think that Anisoka is just plain wrong.
(I only took those that fit me, Darth of the Shadows has more.)
So I'm most air, but a bit of darkness and water as well. Bah. And basically every quiz I take says I'm water. Damn 'em!
Let's try again!
WHAT AM I?
You own a cell phone. (Duh, who doesn't nowadays?)
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You wear chains.
You've shopped at Hot Topic.
Your hair was/is dark.
You can skateboard
You hate/dislike preps.
You love the computer.
You cut yourself over depression
You cry easily. (Again, why are you emo if you cry easily?)
You like emo music.
You hate being called emo.
You like rap.
You are/was in a gang.
You have freestyled.
Total : 1
You like loud music
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
So basically I'm a geek... Geez, thanks people -.-'