Poll: What's your favorite Kdrama? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Wallflower, Honey Hunt, and Death Note.
HELLO PEOPLEEEc:! I'M FINALLY BACKc:! lol, sooo I updated Priorities and updated a new LxLight fanfic called Sweeter Than Chocolate, next story to update is The Thing That Started It All
I love love LOVE mangas and asian dramas, SOME of my favorites are:
Mangas / Dramas/Movies
Skip Beat / Loveless
Perfect Girl Evolution / The Musical
Hana Yori Dango / Pasta
W-Juliet / Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Tokyo Crazy Paradise / Kimi Ni Todoke
Mars / Koizora
Dengeki Daisy / Extravagant Challenge
Let Dai/ Junjou Romantica
Bokura Ga Ita/ Shining Inheritance
Hana Kimi/ Coffee Prince
Secret Garden/ The Greatest Love
Protect the Boss/ Honey Hunt
Baby Faced Beauty/
As everyone should know I absolutely love manga and anime, especially romance and I just found out recently that I also have an extreme love for yaoi! Any reccomendations for some awesome animes or mangas? Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Let Dai are awesome!
Actually I just finished reading a really really awesome book called A Seperate Peace just last week and by the end of the book I wasn't satisfied, don't get me wrong it really was an amazing book but I just couldn't help but think of GenexFinny ;) Anyways I've been reading really good ASP fanfics and right now I'm contemplating weather to write one or not, just a thought... at least for now
If you've met your not blood related twin (in resemblance or personality), copy this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM...
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
I love talking to people so message me if you wanna chat;byebyeec: