Author has written 19 stories for Naruto, Bones, Beck, Glee, Ouran High School Host Club, Fast and the Furious, Transformers, and Criminal Minds.
It is a combination of the Japanese words for red (aka) and black (kuro).
B-day: I was born on a Friday 13.
That’s all I’m saying.
Age: a number…
That is 2 digits…
Personality wise, I can be anti-social, hilarious, I may need anger management at times, and just all around awesome!
Now let me say that Fanfiction.net is such a wonderful site! I appreciate it because it feeds my need for reading fanfiction and gives writers an outlet to express their creative side! I really hate flames and will never ever flame someone because even if I don’t think the story was good, someone else does, so I see no reason to tell the author their fic was crap.
I have read fanfictions for YEARS! But I just recently started writing them. The only previous writing I have done has been papers or essays and those just aren’t fun for me. I like being able to think of anything I want and turning it into a piece of art. That’s probably why I LOVE modern dance (I have done it for a little over 4 years), I play the viola and love music (I swear life would be meaningless without music) I enjoy drawing and painting, I also have a fascination with sculpting but have never done it.=]
I have respect for writers because they let their imagination run wild and have a gift for letting their thoughts flow through their finger in this really magical way! I really appreciate them because they give me these wonderful things called books and other reading material =^.^=
I am a BIG yaoi fan. And I don’t love it JUST because it’s hot guy on guy action (even though that is an awesome thing), but it helped me become a more understanding person. I use to look at these guys who like girl on girl and think “ummmm weirdo” but then it led to my curiosity for yaoi, and then I got hooked. It made me do research on how condemned homosexuality is and now I am soooo strongly against those who feel homosexuality is wrong. They are people too and need to be treated equally! Ok I’ll stop ranting now.
One of my favorite sayings is "I'm straight, not narrow!" even though I'm kind of asexual...but eh, you get the point=*
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans..
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
I am the guy who came out to the entire school in his senior speech and got a standing ovation for his courage.
I am the girl who kisses her girlfriend on the sidewalk and laughs at those who glare.
We are the couple who planned and studied and got a damn good lawyer and BEAT the state that wanted to take our child away.
We are the ones who took martial arts classes and carry pepper spray and are just too dangerous to gay bash.
I am the transgender person who uses the bathroom that suits me, and demands that any complaining staff explain their complaint to my face in front of the entire restaurant--and shares with my other trans friends which restaurants don't raise a stink.
I am the mother who told her lesbian daughter to invite her girlfriend over for dinner.
I am the father who punished his son for calling you a fag.
I am the preacher who told my congregation that love, not hate, is the definition of a true follower of God.
I am the girl who did not learn the meaning of "homosexual" until high school but never thought to question why two men might be kissing.
I am the woman who argues (quite loudly and vehemently) with the bigots who insist that you do not have the right to marry or raise children.
We are the high school class who agrees, unanimously, along with our teacher, that love should be all that matters. I am the child who was raised going to gay marriages and civil unions, because my parents never taught me to hate.
I am making a difference. Hate will not win if we do not let it. If you agree, repost this.
So I'm like COMPLETELY addicted to the authors EClairedeLoon and TheWinchesterFest so if you like Glee slash, read EClairedeLoon's stories (especially the story A New Direction), and if you like Sam and Dean slash from Supernatural, you should read TheWinchesterFest's stories (especially the story A Married Man)!
I'm sure my favorite authors will change shortly as I read more fan fictions but yea, these are it for now.
I was so bored (AKA: extreme writers block)...and this was surprisingly fun...I think I will do a Naruto one some time.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Paul/Charlie? oh no...just, no. Love Paul, love Charlie, just not together. oh! wait, wait...I've had time to think about it, and yes. I would like to read that!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Movie Jacob? yeah, he's hot. Book Jacob? oh gods yes!!!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Jasper got Aro pregnant? Aro would deffinitely keep the baby so he can see if it develops any spectacular powers...
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
James? hmmm...I think I read one a looong time ago but don't remember it.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Edward and Paul? I think it could work. I actually wanna go read a fic about that now!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Rosalie/James or Rosalie/Bella? that's a hard one. Rosalie completely dominating James or the whole hate thing Rosalie has for Bella...Rosalie/Bella because I like seeing relationships grow from 'hate' (cough, more like lust, cough)
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Alice walking in on Edward and Jasper? She would film the extreme hotness that scene would make and watch it over, and over, and over...and over.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Carlisle/Bella? Carlisle never would have thought he could betray Edward's trust, but a routine check-up goes awry when he can't help but realize how supple and soft Bella's skin is.
(Gaah! I so wouldn't wanna read that story!)
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Seth/Aro? -hahaha- doubt it! But I think Aro's curiosity could turn into fluff...maybe.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Alice/Jasper? Forever Here
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
When the heck did the fanfic website get a friends list?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Again, when the heck did the fanfic website get a friends list? Am I living under a rock here?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Aro? Hot-n-Cold by Katy Perry. It would be a crack fic about the irritations Aro has to endure with Caius and Marcus.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Seth/Paul/Jasper? mmmm, think of every dirty thing you have read in a fic and there you go! oh and awkward fluff.
16. When was the last time you read a fic bout Five?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Seth and Alice are in a happy relationship until James runs off with Alice. Seth, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Charlie and a brief unhappy affair with Jasper, then follows the wise advice of Rosalie and finds true love with Carlisle.