Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
I'm new to fanfiction.net, so please be kind to me!!
I think I'm going to try to start a Naruto fanfic (or more, as I'm coming up with better and better ideas), but as I'm quite busy (with school, sports, trying to write 4 other stories), I'm not sure how well that'll work out.
So a little bit about me...
Out of all of the naruto charrie's... I have to say my personality is most like Ino's and Sakura's (mixed together). I tend to have problems trying to choose which one I like best!
Height: Suuper tall for a young teen. 5'11" and a bit too skinny, I might add...
Hair color: darkish carmel/gold/strawberry blondish color.
Eye color: Hazel!
Nickname: Lizzie (not short for Elizabeth...)
My favorite Anime characters:
Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)
Shikamaru Nara (Naruto)
Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
Tenten (last name? Naruto)
Neji Hyuuga (Naruto)... (Imma Narutard and proud of it!)
Orihime Inue (Bleach)
Ookami-san (Ookami-san to shichinin no nakama tachi)
Favorite sport: Track and feild. High jump all the way! XD
Favorite color: This is too hard! I choose... The rainbow! O.o
Favorite subject: Lunch
10 ways to really annoy people:
1. Name your dog 'Dog'.
2. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
3. Begin all your sentences with 'ooh la la!'
4. Speak only in a 'robot' voice.
5. Wear your pants backwards.
6. Ask people what gender they are.
7. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your 'imaginary friend'.
8. Sing along at the opera.
9. Mow your lawn with scissors.
10. Honk and wavy to strangers.
i love my best friend...you smile, i smile, you laugh, i laugh, you cry, i cry, you jump off a cliff and I'm going to really miss you!
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? I'mma kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 bucks to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
35 Things to do when your in Walmart! - UPDATED-
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid
UPDATES!! I finally finished chapter two of "Sheep in Wolf's Clothing" But I'm having trouble uploading it... so till then...