Poll: Should I write a short 10-chapter sequel for the Perfect Series following TPG and TPW? I have been considering the idea lately and a possible plot presented itself to me. Most probably, it will be named 'The Perfect Mother'. Please vote! Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Harry Potter, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, and Once Upon a Time.
1. All deleted scenes and fanart for The Perfect Girl/Wife Series can be found in the following website (just take out the spaces).
h t t p : / / tpg-slytherinnette.blogspot.com
2. To those who keep asking me about re-posting or sending them a copy of my old fanfic back in 2009, The Alternate Adventure Series, I'm really sorry but the truth is, I actually lost my copy of that story so I can't really help you out there. I will try looking through some of my ancient word files for it again and when I do find it, I promise I will let you all know.
3. Despite my incredibly long absence, I have NOT yet completely given up on Phoenix Tears. I will update this story again somehow, I promise. I really apologize for such a sudden pause in updates for this story but I just can't seem to put myself in the same dark/angsty mood of that story lately so it's been nearly impossible for me to write it out. I promise this story is not abandoned. It's just on an incredibly long hiatus.
4. I regret to inform everyone that I am discontinuing The Perfect Mother. I am so sorry for doing so, but I think I messed up the development of this story somewhere and frankly, it's too much of a hassle to go back and fix everything again so I've decided to just discontinue it altogether. I am open to the idea of someone else adopting this installment from me though, in case anyone has a good plot in mind to write. Again, I'm so sorry!
5. As I've mentioned before, A Declaration of War is discontinued. I will no longer be updating this story.
6. My latest story, Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic is also on hold as of the moment but only because my muse has run off on me and I'm still searching for the bugger. I will probably update within a month, or within 2 months at the latest.
7. The cover photo for my new SNK story Laundry Duties is not mine. Unfortunately, I do not know the exact name of the artist who drew it but I can give the reference site from where it was taken from so here it is (just take out spaces) - h t t p : // www .pixiv .net / member_illust.php ? mode=medium&illust_id = 38759113
8. The cover photo for my Harriet Potter and the Ministry of Magic story is not mine. It belongs to one of my wonderful readers, BaddassNerd. :D
Thanks and I hope to hear from you all next update!