Author has written 10 stories for Outsiders, Numb3rs, and Supernatural.
What Makes Life Grand
- 'N00b sp34k'. u kno wen sum1 spels thngs lyk a 1 gradr w/ dyslexia n dont ad the rite punctuation n gramar n stuf lyk evrytng iz a runon sentnce w/ no vowls lol :):):):)
- Hypocrites that say what they hate and then do that very same thing. You'd be surprised how many times that's happened right in front of me and the person was too stupid to realize it.
- People who push their beliefs onto others, or get angry when you don't agree with their beliefs. This has also happened to me quite a few times. That kind of debate just isn't fun anymore after having repeated it a good five or six times, and especially not when several profanities and damnation to hell is screamed at you. :\ Nope, not fun at all.
- People who think it's funny to torture or abuse animals for fun. Pain or even discomfort to another living creature is never funny, in any way, shape or form. And people who really don't care for the well being of animals have no place anywhere around me. I love animals and see them as equal as humans, with every right to privacy and love and peace as us.
- Immature people who think picking on oblivious kids is funny. Even among respected adults things like that happen. Yeah, it's easy to pick out a person who looks a little dorky or has a funny face or whatever and make fun of them for it, but what I don't understand is why people do it. Is it really that funny? Is it really necessary to hurt the poor guy's feelings and bash on his self-esteem because of a simple difference? No, it's not, and no, it really isn't. Yet it still happens, and nobody seems to care. It troubles me beyond belief sometimes.
- Stereotypes. It should be self explanatory. Unless it isn't... Well, in that case I could go into major detail about every aspect I have an opinion on in this matter, but to save time and space, I won't. Lol. Just take my word for it: No one needs to act a certain way to dress a certain way, and vise versa. Everyone is their own person with their own different thoughts and opinions, kay? ;)
TV Shows : Numb3rs, Criminal Minds, Bones, NCIS, Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Boondocks
Current Favorite Fandoms (Updated 5/15/11)
Numb3rs ( Of course I end up getting into a show AFTER it's been canceled/ended. :P )
In Other News
I'm not sure if I'll be continuing my latest fic 'Hostility' or not... I'm not that into The Outsiders anymore, I'm afraid. That's the thing with me, though. I have my moments of MUST HAVE MUST HAVE, and then I find something else that catches my interest and it's all about that instead. My mind works in strange ways indeed...
Well, I suppose I'll keep it up for if I ever decide to update it. I know I left it at a bit of a cliffhanger, but you'll have to bare with me. :(
Anyway, I might be putting up some oneshots for other fandoms later on. I'm scared to start anymore continuous fics. My obsessions and interests bounce from fandom to fandom so quickly I would probably never finish a long chapter fic before I found something knew to write about.
Ummm... what else...? Oh! Don't do drugs and look both ways before crossing the street! ;)
Unsafe External Link