Author has written 58 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Animorphs, Mummy, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Transformers, Harry Potter, Twilight, Ice Age, Avengers, Big Valley, Hobbit, Outsiders, Sherlock, Ironman, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, Mask of Zorro/Legend of Zorro, Rocky, Lion King, Roseanne, Homeward Bound, Mike & Molly, M*A*S*H, Star Trek: 2009, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Forrest Gump, Star Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Jedi Apprentice, Punisher, Kingdom of Heaven, Hogan's Heroes, Kane Chronicles, Hunger Games, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Sherlock Holmes.
Formally known as MummyRules
I'm a fangirl of Transformers, anything Marvel, The Mummy series, Jurassic Park, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Firefly, The Big Bang Theory, and Harry Potter.
Right now I'm really into the Avengers, love IronMan!!! I love to watch old tv shows, Gilligan's Island, Big Valley, Bonaza, Hogan's Heroes, the old Batman with Adam West (It's so stupid its funny), The Riffleman, Adam 12, Ba Ba Blacksheep, and M*A*S*H are some of the best shows ever made. I also watch a lot of crime shows, because with 12 channels there's not much else on.
I love Disney movies still, how can you not, there classics!! Fav. Aladian. In fact I still love to watch all kinds of Cartoon movies, the last one I bought was Atlantis: The Lost Empire. A very good Disney movie, I love it, but its not that popular.
Transformers 1,2, & 3 rock, end of story.
My favorite books are Animorphs, The Lord of the Rings, Jane Erye, Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Percy Jackson, Kane, Unicorn Chronicles,Inheritance Cycle, Black Stallion Series, Harry Potter, and Calvin & Hobbes.
Also I'm terrible at English, its my worst subject, and I cant spell or do grammer worth crap. So sorry for all of my mistakes, feel free to critizie, I don't mind.
Hope you review my stories and thanks everyone for reading them!!!!!
93 percent of american teens would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" or "Your point being?" or "You just realized this now?" or "Wow, you're even more stupid than you look." or nevermind, just copy this to your profile and add your name to this list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the C.O.C.A, Invader Miley Phantom, Phantom Figure, deadzonedragon, Dpbuckeye, 2wingo, S-058, Atomic Sharks, MummyRules
If you can raed tihs, cnorgadluatoins! you are one of the samrt peploe who dno't need to look at the wrod idniviudlaly, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt poelpe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres. Msot good raedres can raed wrdos wehn the frist and lsat ltetres of the wrod are the smae, and tehre are the smae auomnt of lteters in the wrod...if you could read that, copy and paste this onto your profile
eliforp ruoy otno siht etsap dna ypoc siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fi
Chuck Norris Jokes!!!!!!!!!
Did you know that the boogie man checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas when he goes to sleep.
There is no chin under Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
Chuck Noris has already been to Mars. That's why there are no signs of life there.
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say in 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' style if that is "their final answer."
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."