Author has written 31 stories for Glee, Law and Order: SVU, NCIS, House, M.D., Grey's Anatomy, High School Musical, and Lip Service, 2010.
Quinn and Rachel. (Glee)
Rachel and Remi - my own original character-. (Glee)
Lea and Dianna. (REAL LIFE)
Cat and Frankie (Lip Service)
Lexie and Tess (Lip Service
Alex and Olivia. (Law and order SVU)
Casey and Olivia. (Law and order SVU)
Glinda and Elphie. (Wicked)
Cameron and 13 (House)
Abby and Zina (NCIS)
Jackie and Catherine (bloomington)
Meredith and Addison (Grey's anatomy)
Arizona and Callie (Grey's anatomy)
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If you think High School Musical is not a real musical, copy this into your profile.
If you sometimes talk to yourself / sing to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone has called you lesbian/gay/bisexual, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If at least once a week, someone misspells or mispronounces your last name wrong...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage