Dragon Ball Pact: "This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!"
IF YOU THINK THAT DRAGONBALL/Z/GT IS MORE AWESOME THAN NARUTO REPOST THIS IN YOUR PROFILE!
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
97% of teens would cry if they saw Edward Cullen from Twilight standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn, screaming,"DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY BITCH! Add this to Your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Alice001, HeartOfAgony, VampiressE12B, RosalieHale123, crystalwolfberri, The Sage of Spirits, Shiankumo Bani, The-3-Sueslayers, Phoenix of the Darkness, Agent Liberi, Author of Scifi, Seiren Sekito, Primitiveradiogoddess, MakenshiCrona, K8 Dunn, Welnakia,Riptide-Rider, DocterM
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of crackers and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking..
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.( Prone to back fire if you can't stand loud noises)
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.(Wait for some guy to freak out after finding it, it will be a guy that freaks out)
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.(Follow and eavesdrop to find the conspiracy)
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.(And they have to do it cause you're the customer)
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.(See how many weird looks it gets)
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.(The odd thing is people actually will)
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"(Caution may result in being dragged off to an insane asylum if the clerk freaks)
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.(Not any fun unless you can see the guard's reaction)
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.(See how willing the person is to help then)
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.(Try getting it stuck in everyone's head or them to join along)
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.(Then ask the salesperson if 'these cones make you fat)
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"(Make the clothes talk to the people buying them they take what you say into their decision)
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"(This too may result in people with large nets and needles to drag you to the asylum)
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!(Ask people to bring you some if they do anything it'll be bringing a janitor)
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"(Have your friends stage a poke battle with you)
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things