Author has written 27 stories for Castle, Camp Rock, CSI, Harry Potter, Spy Kids, Pretty Little Liars, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
I live in Oregon, I love Castle, Harry Potter, writing and playing the flute. Pretty basic stuff. My name's Hanna to most people, but a different (stupid) name to family and oldest friends. Don't ask cuz I won't tell. Anyone who's spent any quality time with me knows about my extreme OCD, (obsessive Castle disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder). My constant quoting and explaining of the scenes tends to get on people's nerves. And all my friends are worried about my 'obsession'... Beckett's my favorite character of all time. She's got scars like me but she's turned them into something that helps people..
Someone suggested I add a little more to my profile, so there it is.
If you want to contact me, I built a facebook account for this. The name is becksbiggestfan fanfiction. I will post things about the stories I'm writing, Castle spoilers and maybe even ask for some advice on what to write. I will also post this after all my stories. If you wanna follow me on twitter my username is (big surprise) becksbiggestfan. Follow me and I'll follow you back if you tell me you're from fanfiction!!!
Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/#!/becksbiggestfan
A lot of you are asking where I get my spoiler videos for my story I Will Always Be Here. I get it all from a website, here's the URL: Hope that helps you...
Now a little more about me:
Ten Random Things You Don't Know About Me and Probably Don't Need To:
1) If I could live absolutely anywhere in the world, I'd live in 1 of 3 places, Sydney, Paris or LA.
2) Camping is NOT my thing. EVER.
3) I used to want to go to the Olympics for swimming.
4) If I were an actress I want to play Kate Beckett's secret daughter and Rose Weasley in the extension of Harry Potter...
5) When I grow up I want to be a screenplay writer.
6) I laugh easily. It doesn't take much to make me laugh.
7) I don't understand most art...
8) All day I watch murder shows but I lose my lunch at the sight of a decapitated chicken.
9) I fidget. A lot. I've come home with things I've never seen before because I fidgeted with it. So I taught myself sign language and I use that instead, it works.
10) There are three areas of expertise that highly interest me. Writing, language and law enforcement.
Hope that gives you a little more insight into the world of me!! I'll change this every once in a while so come back!!