Author has written 12 stories for Vampire Diaries, and Mortal Instruments.
Oh gosh, I'm always so terrible at these things...
Well let's see, my name is Sarah and I'm in high school. I'm very girly, laid back and art-sy. I write (obviously), read and play guitar. My music taste is weird, ranging from anything to Jimmy Eat World to Asking Alexandria to Taylor Swift. I'm pretty open minded about most things and don't judge people based on their personal beliefs, religion, sexuality, etc. I'd like to think of myself as a nice person, though I definitely have a bitchy side... What girl doesn't though?
Unlike most writers, I didn't enjoy reading and writing until a few years ago. Once I started though, I couldn't stop and haven't since. I constantly have a stream of ideas- both original and Fanfiction- floating around in my head. I'm currently writing a book, which is a slow, slightly torturous process sometimes, but I love doing it and hope to finish within two years and get it published.
I watch quite a few shows, including (but not limited to) Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Being Human, Glee, Pretty Little Liars and Supernatural. Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl seem to be the two that struggle for the position of my favorite.
Books wise, I adored the Mortal Instruments series, Infernal Devices series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Vampire Academy series and Mediater series. I loved all of Sarah Dessen's books, especially "This Lullaby." I've also read most of the Anita Blake series, but towards the end it started feeling more like book porn then anything else, so I stopped.
Vampire Diaries: Damon/Elena, Bonnie/Jeremy, Caroline/Tyler, Jenna/Alaric, and of course, the Damon/Alaric bromance
You can follow me on twitter at sarah_serenity (:
Here's the link of the trailer for "All Again For You" :
1. Elena Gilbert
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven sex story before? Bonnie/Matt? No, I have to say I haven't. But I don't read Matt stories because he annoys me.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Jeremy? I think he's pretty fine now that he's cut his hair and stopped painting his fingernails black xD
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? If Alaric got Stefan pregnant... I would promptly stop watching it, having lost all faith in the writers.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Klaus? Absolutely
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Damon/Bonnie? I actually think that if they would stop being so mean to each other, they could work.
6) Five/Nine together or Five/Ten together? Tyler/Klaus or Tyler/Elijah? Neither! I'm Forewood forever!
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? If Caroline walked in on Damon and Alaric in an awkward situation... lol she'd probably let out a girly squeal and go tell Elena.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten love story. Jenna/Elijah. "After saving Jenna from the sacrifiuce, Elijah teaches her how to be a vampire and maybe even how to love again."
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight love? Elena/Stefan? Yep, too many for my taste.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort story. Caroline/Alaric? "In My Time Of Need"
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? I wouldn't write a plot about Elena and Jeremy going out because that's inbreeding and something most people frown upon :p
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three gay stories? Jenna? Heck if I know
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Matt? Probably.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Damon/Tyler/Jeremy?Probably. They seem to be a popular gay pairing.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Something in some cool ass language I don't know how to speak!
16) If you wrote a song-story about Eight, what song would you choose? Stefan? "Beginning of the End" By Steve Moakler
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve love story, what would the warning be? Elena/Bonnie/Alaric? May include an intolerable amount of boredom and high morals.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Elijah/Damon. "Let me teach you how to be a real vampire."
Unsafe External Link