Author has written 12 stories for Harvest Moon.
My Story Ideas:
1. The Catch Of My Life: Angela moves to Waffle Island in search of a new life, and meets a cute fisherman. Is he the catch of her life, or just the catch of her day?
2. I'll Never Fall In Love: "I'll never fall in love," Gill says to his father. "I'm too busy with my future. Besides, true love isn't real." Can he keep that promise when he meets the perky new farmer, Holly?
3. A Recipe For Love: Chase and Clarissa were great friends in Culinary School, but Chase liked her as more than a friend. He was even going to propose to her! But on graduation day, she just disappeared. Years later, Clarissa moves to Castanet Island, and ends up reuniting with her old cooking friend.
4. The Wings of My Heart: The angel, Akari, wishes to get her wings. And in order to get them, she must learn more about mortals by spending a year with them disguised as a human. But what happens when she falls in love with a certain carpenter? Will she go back to the heavens and earn her wings, or will she stay on Earth to be with him?
5. When Jealousy Strikes: Luke likes his best friend, Angela. Little does he know, she likes him, too. But when she tries to make him jealous by going on a date with another guy, he does the same. Will these two end up telling each other how they feel? Well, you never know what's gonna happen when jealousy strikes. Sorry for the crappy summary.
6. My Prince Charming, Not: Luke and Akari were happily in love until Akari's father tells her some shocking news: Akari's mother was a princess, so when she died, Akari was left with the island her grandparents ruled. But that also means she's arranged to marry a prince. Will she have to give up Luke, or will they fight for their love?
7. Like A light: Molly and Chase have been on and off for four years, and she's sick of it! One week they're together, and the next they're not! So Molly's giving him two choices: Either they're together, or they're through. She's tired of being on and off like a light.
8. Caught In The Rain: Angela catches Chase cheating on her and runs away into the forest. Thankfully, Luke is there to cheer her up. Cute One-Shot between Luke and Angela.
9. My Best Friend's Enemy: Sarah has a crush on the chef at the Sundae Inn. He's cute, a great cook, and he may be grouchy sometimes, but he has his moments of sweetness. There's only one problem: He's her best friend's arch enemy!
10. The End Can Be The Beginning: Akari gets a call saying that Luke died in a boat crash visiting his relatives. It's been a year, and she's still not over it. Can a certain cook help her?
11. Teardrops On My Guitar: A song-fic about Molly and Owen. Owen's in a relationship with Kathy, and Molly's upset about it. Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift.
12. Full of Love and Emptiness Angela gets pregnant, and it's Chase's baby. But instead of being with her he leaves the island, leaving her alone and full of regrets. Join her as she goes through the pregnancy and looks back to when she fell hard for a guy who would end up breaking her heart.
13. Snow Day: It snowed a lot last night, so Molly and her friends are going to spend the day playing in the snow! And who knows? Something great might happen for Molly while they're out there. One-Shot.
14. Living With Luke: A giant tree fell on Hikari's house in a hurricane, destroying every bit of it. It's gonna take a while for the Carpenter's to build a new one, so Luke offers that she live with them until her house is re-built. Will she be able to handle living with him?
15. Who Dun It?!: Angela's mother, brother, and mothers friend are visiting, so she takes them to the Sundae Inn for dinner. But then the lights turn off, and when they turn back on, her mom's friend has been murdered! Everyone has to stay in the Sundae Inn until they find out who dun it.
16. Survivors: The sixteen bachelors and bachelorettes and Angela decide to go on a trip, but their plane crashes on a deserted island! They all have to join together to survive. Will romance form? Will hatred rise? Will trust be broken? Who knows? Just be glad you're a survivor. Sorry for the crappy summary.
17. Remember To Come Back: Akari has a fabulous life as a famous pop-star. But she leaves that life for a year when she remembers a promise she made to her old friend on Waffle Island when they were kids.
18. The Wizard Who Changed My Life: Wizard stays locked up in his house all day, so he doesn't have any friends. One day, Hikari decides to learn more about the magical being. But then he turns her world upside down.
19. The Great Oak: There's a big oak tree in front of Hikari's house, and a lot of great memories have happened in front of it. One-Shot.
20. The Tomato, The Orange, and The Spinach: There's a new farmer in town, and she happens to catch the eye of a boy. Three boys, actually! Who will she choose in the end? GillxAngela ChasexAngela LukexAngela.
21. The Magic Of The Heart: Hikari has two guys falling for her, and she doesn't know who to choose! Thank goddess she has her friend, the wizard, to explain her feelings of stress to. But he wants to be more than friends. Better summary inside.
22. The Heart of a Snake and a Lion: Melinda's been going out with Draco for a while, but starts to develop feelings for Harry, too, when she becomes friends with him. The two men are making her choose who she wants to be with, but she just can't decide!
Unsafe External Link