Likes Charmed - Doctor Who - Merlin - Harry Potter - Twilght - Percy Jackson - Continuum - Lost Girl - House of Night - Alex Rider - Marvel - D.C. - Inheritance Cycle - Beauty and the Beast(2012) - Grimm - Warehouse 13 - Supernatural - Perception - Rizzoli & Isles
Has intrests in reading and 'screens' (TV, Computer), singing and acting
Will watch anything.
Dislikes school homework and dancing.
Willing to make friends with anyone. (i haven't got many)
The white man said, "coloured people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me coloured?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Copy and paste its
If you have read over 400 books, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile.
If you know writing was what you were born to do, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you collect things to put in your profile, copy and paste this in your profile.
Ninety-three percent of the teen population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy and paste this if you would be part of the seven percent that'd be LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF!
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've never even heard of those shows, copy this in to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push copy this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at least once a week, someone misspells or mispronounces your first and/or last name...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent that hasn't, put this in your bio.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the drom so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
If you like animals and want to give a homeless one a home.
If you've ever talked to yourself.
If you've ever seen an adult use slang and it freaked you out.
If you believe that Jesus is Lord.
Even when you can’t sense him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place.
If you would die for your faith. Bring It.
You are nine months old at birth, which makes you really be one year old three months later, making you one year older than you really are.(I already look older than I really am.)
If you are younger than you look, copy this onto your profile
95 of people would panic if the Jonas brothers stood on the roof of a 3 story building and said they were about to jump. If you are one of the 5 who who get all of your friends, some popcorn, and a soda and scream "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" copy this.
If you've ever had a dream and forgotten what it was about before the dream even ended, copy and paste
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If you happen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wished you could talk to animals, paste this into your profile.
If you are against animal cruelty then copy this into your profile!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man burried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded...
Stuff to do on an elevator that WILL help your image, as in, your CRAZY image
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say your Majesty when anybody gets on.
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort.
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
45. Hold a ring and say, "My precious"
"I'm going to KILL you until you DIE from it!"
How do you mow the lawn somewhere that says "Keep off the grass"?
At Niagra Falls you'll find a sign, just under the waterfall, that says "No smoking." What's up?
So if a guy's name's Gill, is his mom a mermaid? (I don't mean that people, don't flame.)
Why is the operator the only person who gets to keep his same phone-number no matter where he lives?
There's a special school for talented people, why isn't there a special school for stupid people?
There WERE two snowflakes that looked exactly alike, I saw them last Winter but I can't prove it because now it's Summer.
If you HATE Hannah Mon-upisstay-tanna, post this
Why is it considered necessary to naildown the lid of a coffin?
Why don't we ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why dosen't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
If a person with multiple personalities theatens suicide, is that consisdered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed would milk come out of her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why does the word Filipino start with letter "F"?
MORE stuff for you to know
The most money ever paid for a cow at an auction was 1.3 million.
Your hair keeps growing for a few months after you die.
Monday is the most-used day that people commit suicide.
In the average life-time, people will have walked the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
The little plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
75 of people who read that tried to lick their elbow, and you are now smiling because that's exactly what you did.
Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
Each day more money is printed for Monopoly than the U.S. Treasury
The United States has never lost a where they used mules.
On average, there are about 178 sesame seeds on a McDonalds BigMac bun.
The word "lethologica" describes the state when you can't remember the word you want to use.
Some weird dogs laws are that in Ohio, the police are allowed to bite their police-dogs to get them quiet.
A dime has exactly 118 ridges around it's edge.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help him gain world domination.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 packets of gum and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking..
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, start dancing to the music coming from the sound systems that are on sale.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
HEY GUESS WHAT! I'm like DEAD and stuff! If you're also dead but can't pull in your dirt copy this!
1. YOUR REAL NAME: (first name of favourite character in the last movie you saw, last name of second favourite character) Anthony Potts
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name izzle) Anthizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favourite colour and favourite animal) Gold Chimera
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on) Steane Beckminster
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name) Sadfa
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite colour, and favorite soda) Blue Fanta
7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mom's middle name) Adaheyu
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both parents' middle names) Dawood Banu
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (Black and the name of one of your pets) Black Shelly
10. Your cow name: (put the first 4 letters of your name in, then moo) Farhmoo
11. Your parrot name: (put the first 2 letters of your name in, then birdy) Fabirdy
12. Your fake name: (put the last 3 letters of your last name in, the closest letter of the middle of your middle name, then the first 2 letters of your first name in) Diqafa
13. Your poptropica name: (put your favorite colour in, then your favorite thing in outerspace that you can see at night) Gold Moon
14. Your Pokemon name (Your favorite colour then your month of birth . colour first name month last name.) Gold August
15. Your seriously weird sounding name: (OKAY! The first 2 letters of your favorite band, then your favorite song by them, then the last 3 letters of your moms maiden name, then the last 3 letters of your 2nd favorite band's song that you like the least, Then a cleaner name you think sounds sooooooo wrong, then your favorite bands song you least like, then lastly, a website you think is stupid.WHEW!!)
I took the time to memorize the poem from Eldest, the poem thing from the first page of each LotR book, and the prophecy from the Fellowship of the Ring
Things you are NOT allowed to do in Ranger's Apprentice, and what will happen to you if you do.(Blue Glass Rose came up with this, I just copied it and added a few of my own)
1. You are NOT allowed to sing "Greybeard Halt". Halt will make you spend the night in a tree. A PINE tree O.O
2. You are NOT allowed to answer a question with another question. Halt will glare at you and make you feel stupid.
3. You are NOT allowed to say "But I thought..." Halt will say "You're not old enough to think."
4. You are NOT allowed to give Tug more than one apple a day. Halt will say "One is quite enough."
5. You are NOT allowed to question Halt's skills for ANY reason. Odds are he'll kill you.
6. You are NOT allowed to tell anyone that Halt's not really grim all the time. He'll knock you into next week and then kill you.
7. You are NOT allowed to sing "We're off to see the wizard" on your way to visit Malcolm. He'll turn you into a lizard.
8. You are NOT allowed to send your Christmas wishlist to Erak. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
9. You are NOT allowed to sing "Santa's comin' to town" when you see Erak coming. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
10. You are NOT allowed to ask why, exactly, Keren's name is Keren. He'll hypnotize you.
11. You are NOT allowed to sing "Dude looks like a lady" when you see Keren. He'll throw a blue rock at you.
12. You are NOT allowed to hum the James Bond theme while tracking things with Halt. He'll shoot you with an arrow.
13. You are NOT allowed to hum alien music as you near Healers Clearing. Malcolm will kill you.
14. You are NOT allowed to use the "Green Giant" jingle when you see Trobar. He'll steal your puppy.
15. You are NOT allowed to to talk about your wonderful recipe for clam chowder in Skandia. You'll be brained.
16. You are NOT allowed to iceskate on the pond in Skandia. You'll be assigned to the paddles (But hey, at least you'll get to stare at Will)
17. You are NOT allowed to kill Alyss and Evanlyn when they stare at Will with you. Will will NOT marry you (Shame...)
18. You are NOT allowed to sing the munchkin theme song around Will. He'll shoot you.
19. You are NOT allowed to call Halt "Lucky the Leprichon" he'll kill you.
20. You are NOT allowed to ask Will about Crocodiles. He'll think you've gone mad.
21. You are NOT allowed to ask Halt to do an impersonation of Demo Man. He'll shoot you.
22. You are NOT allowed to switch Halt's coffee to decaf. You'll die a slow painful death.
23. You are NOT allowed to oil the hinges on the door of Halt's cabin. He'll kill you if the intruders don't.
FAVORITE QUOTES AND THINGS LIKE THEM:
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not-It's on the wall of my brother's room
One part brave, three parts fool-Brom from Eragon the movie
This Lord Voldy person, you say he's sending dismembers after you?-Vernon Dursley from Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
"And it is not always good to be healing in body. Nor is it always evil to die in battle, even in bitter pain. Were I permitted, in this dark hour I would choose the latter." J.R.R Tolkien the. best. author. ever.
It's better to ask forgiveness than permission-Brom and Eragon in the Eragon movie
A red sun rises;blood has been spilt this night-Legolas, The Two Towers
This is the way it was meant to be-Bobby and Uncle Press, Pendragon
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky Seven for the dwarf lords in their halls of stone Nine for the mortal men doomed to die One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and into darkness bind them In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie-Lord of the Rings written from memory
All that is gold does not glitter Not all who wander are lost The old that are strong do not wither Deep roots are not reached by frost From the ashes a fire shall be woken A light from the shadows shall spring Renewed shall be blade that was broken The crownless again shall be king-Lord of the Rings written from memory
In the kingdom by the sea In the mountains mantled blue On frigid winter's final day Was born a man with but one task
To kill the foe in Durza In the land of shadows
Nurtured by the kind and wise Under oaks as old as time He ran with deer and wrestled bear And from his elders learned the skilles
To kill the foe in Durza In the land of shadows
Taught to spy the thief in black When he grabs the weak and strong To block his blows and fight the fiend With rag and rock and plant and bone
And kill the foe in Durza In the land of shadows
Quick as thought the years did turn Til the man had come of age His body burned with fevered rage While youths impatience seared his veins
Then he met a maiden fair Who was tall and strong and wise Her brow adorned with Geda's light Which shown upon her trailing gown
In her eyes of midnight blue In those enigmatic pools Appeared to him a future bright Together, where they would not have
To fear the foe in Durza In the land of shadows
In the dark before the dawn In the room where slept the man The foe, he crept and loomed above His mighty rival now so weak
From his pillow did the man Raise his head and gaze upon The cold and empty face of the death The king of everlasting night
Calm acceptance filled the man's Aged heart;for long ago He'd lost all fear of death's embrace The last embrace a man will know
Gently as the morning breeze Bent the spirit and from the man His glowing, pulsing spirit took And in peace they went to dwell
Forevermore in Durza In the land of shadows- Eldest, Eragon's contribution to the Blood-Oath Celebration, written from memory
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes.
Flying is not dangerous. Crashing is dangerous.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
A tree only hits an automobile in self-defence.
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
When your life shatters into a million pieces, pick up the pieces, grab some glue, and make a new one.
As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
A wise man once said, "I don't know - go ask a woman.
A good friend will keep you secrets when you ask them too. A true friend will keep their mouths shut without you asking them.
When life gives you lemons make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the heck you did it.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Help I've fallen and I can't...hey, nice carpet
Some people are like slinkies. The seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Don't fall for someone unless they are willing to catch you.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
There are four things you cannot recover in life: The stone after it is thrown, the word after it is said, the occasion after it is missed, and time after it is gone.
Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.
Living your life is more important than making a living.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my left eyebrow from head-butting a friend
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? pictures and a random shelf
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Not that I know of
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN To? Anything
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? no idea
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? An adventure
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Nothing
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? All my books, my computer, my TV, my bike, my mp3
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? no idea
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? When I just watched a weeping angels episode of Doctor Who
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? my sister when she kicked me where the sun don't shine
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Don't know
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE colour DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Any colour hair and eye colour really... I don't really have a preference
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? no where
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? just plain old cheese an tomato
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chocolate
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? no
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? A book I'd been after for months
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? hell yes!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? sadly Not
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't really bother with brands
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? no
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I said no?!?!?!?!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? probably
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? By just telling them!
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 17
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Both
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Home
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My sisters
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I live in ENGLAND!!!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Doing what I was asked
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? no
37. FIRST JOB? Never had one
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No
39. DO YOU SWEAR? yes
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? reading
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? no
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? my looks
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? a set of throwing knives
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Don't know
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? nope
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? no
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Herbal Essence
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? chicken
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Staying up WAY too late
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? no
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I should say they don't no
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? violently
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Don't really have one
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Tonka trucks
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? None!
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nope, I hated him.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? macaroni and cheese, definitely.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Fun, humorous, understanding, patient etc.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? haven't got any
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Macklemore
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/S? Doctor Who
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? huh??????
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla with chocolate source
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? I'm pretty sure I do
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? err...
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? THERE IS TOO!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 89 mph when I was on the motorway, but I wasn't driving
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? no
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? nothing right now
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Height, eye colour, hair colour
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? sisters
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? July (my hands are not freezing in July, like they are now)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Leo
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR colour? black (brown in sunlight)
86. EYE colour? brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? MacDonald's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Lost Girl season 3 finale
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? July 31st
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? no
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Neither. Or at least until one of them discovers how to stop being idiots it'll be neither
95. KISSES OR HUGS? hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? chocolate
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? None
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Hidden by P.C. and Kristen Cast
Your Guy Side:
You love hoodies You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. It's hilarious when people get hurt. You've played with/against boys on a team. Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck. You owned an X-Box. Played with Hot wheels cars as a kid. At some point in time you wanted to be a fire-fighter. You owned a DS, PS2 or Sega. You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. You watch sports on TV. You love video games. Guitar Hero/Rock Band rule! Gory movies are cool. You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You like going to high school football games. You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear. It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colours. You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Sports are fun. Talk with food in your mouth. Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick. You love to shop. You wear eyeliner. You wear the colour pink. Go to your mom for advice. You consider cheerleading a sport. You hate wearing the colour black. Video games are boring. Rock Band/Guitar Hero are a waste of time. You like hanging out at the mall. You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. You like wearing jewelry. Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies. You don't like the movie Star Wars. You were in gymnastics/dance. It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. You smile a lot more than you should. You care about what you look like. You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. You love the movies. Used to play with dolls as little kid. Like putting make-up on someone else for the heck of it. Like being the star of every thing
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
"Game Over."-Legolas after Gimli passes out from drinking (Don't mess with long-haired pretty people. Gimli learned the hard way)
"What's this, a ranger caught off his guard?" Arwen (This would SO work in ranger's apprentice.)
"The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead. And the dead keep it. The way is shut."-Legolas
"The dead do not suffer the living to pass."-King of the Dead (I'd have gone with, green shadow or something, but no one asked me what to name him..-_- "You WILL suffer ME."-Aragorn (Don't mess with Mr Scruffy.)
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theatre late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theatre's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themselves.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theatre room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a water gun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cell phone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
Riddles and Jokes!!(All the credit goes to Rowana Renee')
Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they have HONEYCOMBS!!
Why are pianos hard to open? Because all the keys are inside!!
What is the longest word in English? Smiles, because there's a "Mile" in-between the first and last letter!!
What starts with "T", ends with "T" and is full of "T"? A teapot!
What is at the end of everything? The letter "G"!!
How do you stop a rooster from crowing and waking you up on Sunday? Eat him for dinner on Saturday!!
What do you call a deer with no eyes? No-I-Deer (No idea)!!
Why was Cinderella taken off the basketball team? She always ran away from the ball!!
If you drop a white hat in the Red Sea what does it become? Wet!!
What is the difference between a jeweller and a jailer? One sells watches and the other watches cells!!
How do you stop water from coming into your house? Stop paying your water bill!!
What can get bigger without getting heavier? A hole!!
What's black when it's clean and white when it's dirty? A blackboard!!
What kind of room has no floors, no walls, and no ceiling? A Mushrooms!!
What falls but never gets hurt? RAIN!!
Halt: Why are you jumping on the bed, Will? Will: Because I forgot to mix my medicine with water when I took it.
Ginny: What a strange pair of socks you are wearing; one is green and the other one is blue! Horace: Yes it is really strange. I've got another pair at home that are exactly the same.
Pauline: Do you want dinner? Halt: What are my choices? Pauline: Yes and no.
Halt gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and shouts, "Will, pack your bags. I won the lottery." His apprentice asks, "Wow! That's great! Should I pack for the ocean, or should I pack for the mountains?" Halt says, "I don't care. Just go!"
Little Will was in the garden filling in a hole when Trobar looked over the fence. Curious about what the young ranger was doing, he politely asked, "What are you doing, Will?". "My goldfish died," Will answered without looking up, "and I've just buried him." The giant was confused. "That's a very big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?" he asked. Will finished filling the hole and then replied, "That's because he's inside your dog."
An artist asked the gallery owner if anyone had been interested in his pictures which were in the gallery. "I have good news and bad news," the owner replied. "The good news is that a gentleman asked about your work and wondered if it would become more expensive after you die. When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your paintings." "That's wonderful!!" the artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?" "The man who bought your paintings was your doctor."
Will: I felt so cold and bad when I woke up this morning, that I tried to kill myself by taking a thousand leaves of Warmweed. Erak: Oh really?! What happened?? Will: After the first two I felt better...
If a Scottie and a Skandia were drowning and you could only save one of them, what would you do: read Ranger's Weekly or drink coffee?
Just after Evanlyn had been fired by Borsa, she took out 10 dollars and gave it to Will's dog, Shadow. When Borsa asked her why, she replied, " I never forget a friend. That was for helping me to clean the dishes all the time!"
Son: Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat for a lady. Mum: Well you did the right thing, Johnny. Son: But Mum, ... I was sitting on Daddy's lap!!
Q: What was the first thing your apprentice said to you when he saw you this morning? A: He said, "Where am I, Gilan?" Q: And why did that upset you? A: My name is Halt.
Will goes out to his mail box, looks in, closes the door and goes back into his house. A few minutes later he comes out, goes to his mail box, looks in, closes the door and goes back into his house. He repeats this process several times before Halt, who has been watching him, says to him, "You must be expecting a very important letter or package today." Will answers, "No, I'm working on my computer and it keeps telling me that I have mail."
Halt: Will, give me a sentence starting with "I". Will: I is... Halt: No, Will. Always say, "I am..." Will: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
Halt: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the other, what would I have? Will: Big hands!
Who would win a race - Superman, an intelligent Skandia or a woman? The woman - the other two are fictional characters!!
What has 10 arms and an IQ of 60? Five men watching football.
Halt asked Will, "Where do you want to go for your birthday?" He said, "Somewhere I have never been!" So Halt told him, "How about the cemetery?!"
If your a FanFiction addict, copy this to your profile.
If your a computer addict, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever write FanFictions when you should be doing homework, paying attention in class, etc., put this on your profile!!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these, copy this into your profile!!
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell is afraid I'll take over.
Unsafe External Link