Author has written 3 stories for Vampire Knight, Familiar of Zero, and Pokémon.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This author is not updating frequently for various reasons/excuses. If you wish to continue any of my stories, please feel free to, and remember to message me your stories. I'll still be checking my email, but other than reading fanfiction, I doubt I'll doing much on this site. Anyway, thank you to everyone who liked and read my stories. I really appreciate it and it gives me that nice warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)! If I come back, I'll probably update SJwR or delete the existing stories and start anew. KxY fan
The following is a little about me:
Age: somewhere between 1 and 1000, good luck trying!
Name: My pen name is now KanamexYuuki fan, but I'm thinking about changing it.
Gender: I'm a girl
Race: Chinese, I come from Hong Kong! Woot woot!
Where I live: Canada
Status: proudly single!
Likes: You! The person that is actually wanting to know more about me! KANAME KURAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (total fangirl!)! Hino Matsuri-sama (for Kaname!)(and VK). Japan, wolves! Huskies, anime, manga, books, fanfictions, strawberries, mangoes, math, science, English, bamboo, the smell of fire/wood burning, camping, badminton, Lala Magazine!
Dislikes: Text talk, Flames, Cinnamon, racism, Spiders (*shivers*), Profanity (try and suffer severe consequences...)!
Favourite Anime Shows: Vampire Knight (my ABSOLUTE fave!!!) (as you can tell from the pen name), Inuyasha (Koga rocks!), Rosario and Vampire/Rosario and Vampire Capu 2 (simply cute!), The familiar of Zero (there could be some minor changes, but it's quite good), Special A. (different kind of show, just great!), Karin (I don't like the english dub voices, but still, the plot is good), Tokyo Mew Mew (The whole idea was exciting a few years ago, so don't judge me, it's still kinda cute), Card Captor Sakura (NYAAAAA!!! KAWAII!), Fortune Arterial (on its way to fame, this one!), Ouran High School Host Club (the pictures could be better, but you get used to it! By the way, Mamoru Miyano, aka Tamaki is the person the voiced Zero from VK!!! KYAA), Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles (so cute...*drool* Syaoran...lol), Keroro Gunso (kinda funny!), Pokemon, La Corda D'oro.
- Harry Potter!
- The Sight
- The Hunger Games (I'M OBSESSED!!!!!)
- Vampire Knight (is it even a surprise???)
- WANTED (also by Matsuri Hino-sama!)
- MeruPuri (another one by Matsuri Hino-sama!)
- Toraware no Minoue (by Matsuri Hino-sama again!)
- Rosario and Vampire I/Rosario and Vampire II (Mizore is great)
- Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Rockin Heaven
- Matsuri Hino (I LOVE HER!!!!! - not in that way, so don't get ideas)
- David Clement-Davies (writes novels, kinda good)
- Christopher Paolini (talented young author of the Inheritance Series: Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr)
- J.K. Rowling
1000000005. Siberian Husky
Favourite pairings of anime and books:
-Koga and Kagome (who doesn't like the pairing? They're so so so cute together... Ayame can back off and die in a hole - hmph!)
-Sango and Miroku (they're so cute, if only Miroku can keep his hands to himself *sighs*)
-Inuyasha and Kikyou (I was thinking that both of them can die in a hole together with Ayame, but my friend convinced me otherwise...)
- Yuuki and Kaname (They really look great together, and he's so sweet! For all you ZeKi lovers, I LOVE KANAME!)
- Shiki and Rima (absolutely dreamy *faints, don't you just love the way they eat Pocky?)
- Haruka and Juuri (Their eyes are beautiful, the love they share is present throughout anything related with them)
Rosario and Vampire:
- Mizore and Tsukune (I find unrequited love so interesting, in the show, her singing voice is great!)
Familiar of Zero:
- Julio and Louise (Louise and Saito are just too plain. Besides, Julio is so much cuter - kawaii ne!)
- Wales and Henrietta (they deserve to be together after that fateful meeting under the moon at the lake)
- Winner and Karin (Winner is so sweet)
- Usui and Maki (kind of weird, I'm just putting them together to that they don't mess up Winner and Karin)
Tokyo Mew Mew:
- Ichigo and Kisshu (adorable, Kisshu is so sweet!)
- Ichigo and Ryou (I actually don't mind if she's with both Kisshu and Ryou, I just love them both!)
- Alto and Ichigo (Alto is Ryou, but still, I found him so sweet)
- Masaya and no one (hehe :) I don't really like him...)
- Taruto and Pudding (oh puppy love *sighs*)
- Kei and Hikari (it's kind of obvious that they end up together)
- Megumi and Yahiro (MegumiYahiro= sparks of love and pain) (their personalities are just made for each other)
- Jun and Sakura (kinda cute)
- Tadashi and Akira (they deserve each other)
- Aoi and Hikari (don't worry, I don't have a mental disorder, it's just a phase...) (besides, I keep on thinking that Aoi secretly ruins Kei and Hikari because he loves her so much...)
- Airi and Aram (they were meant for one another - big Aram is so cute (as in HAWT)!!!)
- Jeile and Nei (Nei reminds me of Shizuka in VK, but who cares, she's purdy!!!)
- Mariabelle and Nakoaji (maybe it will work???)
The Hunger Games:
- Katniss and Peeta (sooooooo cute!!!!!!)
- Katniss and Gale (love triangles always get me excited...)
- Finnick and Annie (they deserve each other...)
Card Captor Sakura:
- Syaoran and Sakura (aww... They're so cute!)
- Eriol and Tomoyo (I don't have anyone else, and Tomoyo deserves someone...)
- Kohei and Erika (come on, they're destined to be together...)
Ouran High School Host Club:
- Haruhi and Hikaru (I'm betting on them when they get older...)
- Haruhi and Kyouya (sorry, just like them...)
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles:
- Syaoran and Sakura (duh!)
- Drew and May (so obvious with the blushes...)
- Paul and Dawn (I don't even know...)
- Ash and Misty (love at first sight! er... first stolen bike!)
- Ran and Sawa! (duh!)
La Corda D'oro
- Kazuki and Kahoko (So cute!)
- Ryoutarou and Kahoko (*sigh* piano and violin REALLY sound good together...)
- Len and Kahoko (the happy-go-lucky girl almost always ends up with the cold withdrawn boy...WAH! KAWAII!)
My Stories, information:
Complete: (sorry, none, currently...)
Under the Moon
Sinnoh Journey with Roses
This will be an attempt to create an interesting profile...
Bold the one that apply to you!!!
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name (including first, middle and last names, unless your last namemiddle name has all the letters of the alphabet o.O)
You know you're obsessed with Anime when...
1. You own a shiny metal object of doom.
2. You know your favorite character’s birthday; favorite color food and animal, blood type, and you cant even remember your sibling’s birthday.
4. You almost die if you miss an episode of your favorite anime, or cant buy the newest manga.(me again)
5. You have a picture of your favorite character in your wallet or purse.
6. You write a story about your favorite character for English class. (that actually happened...I aced that assignment! I loved it! Okay, so we had to write about a person's life for a day... guess who I did? PM me to find out!)
7. You have pictures of anime all over you walls. (my parents want it off, but it's too precious!)
8. You want to learn Japanese for no apparent reason, even though you have never been to Japan and probably never will.
9. Your knowledge of Japanese only extends to "hello" and "I will kill you".
10. You begin to learn Japanese through watching subs.
11. You use Japanese when in a conversation with any random person, and don’t realize you did until you see them looking at you funny. (sorry, Mrs. K...)
12.You can't speak Japanese, can't understand Japanese yet you can sing along to the theme song of every anime movie you own.
13. You accidentally call a very unintelligent person Kuwabara by mistake.
14. You buy shuriken or kunai.
15. You prefer anime over real life. (well duh! If I get to meet guys like Kaname-sama, I'd live in the anime world without a second thought!)
16. You continually buy and eat ramen, even if you don’t like it that much.
17. You suddenly decide to study a random martial art.
18. When you get a crush on an anime character. (more like an obsession...)
19. If you are obsessive with all of your anime stuff ('if someone else touches it they die' obsessive) copy this into your profile
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
5. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
6. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
7. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
8. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
9. (Reason I joined) WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason! I have already called dibs on Japan so IT IS MINE! sry peoples...
Female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug. She gives him a big hug
Guy:Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person. (*sob* so sweet! Where's my special guy?)
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile...now...
If you ever walked into the wrong classroom, copy and paste this into your profile.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile. Good for you!
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile. (lol so funny...)
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile. (straight As, yet I don't know how to get into the anime world! NOOOOO! lol)
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile. (erm... how about up until 4:30am?)
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do... (not quite, but procrastination's my bestie!)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you don't believe life is fair ...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile. (now they won't do it ever again... I REALLY showed them... *evil laugh*)
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly for being so gullible.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
I don't know about you guys but I am really getting sick and tired of all these people out there referring to Kouga as stupid and thick headed. In a lot of fan fics they make him seem like an idiot! If you paid attention to the show you can see that he is definitely not stupid, AND I CAN BACK IT UP! (Warning there's spoilers)
-For one thing, when he first meets Inuyasha and they're fighting, he heard Kagome point out about his shards. Unlike Inuyasha who would be all rapped up in the battle to hear anything she said, Kouga was paying attention to everything that was happening around him, not just the fight. After she said that he realized, "Hey she can see jewel shards, I could use her to find the shard that the birds of paradise have, and save my tribe" That doesn't seem so dumb to me.
-And when Inuyasha was going to use the Wind Scar on him, had Kouga chosen not to listen to his instincts he would have been blown to bits but no, he left and in one piece. Some people call him a coward for running away but like Hige from Wolf's Rain says "whats the point of having pride if you're dead?" or something along those lines. The point is, Kouga would have been killed if he didn't leave and that would be irresponcible of him to die when he's got a wolf-demon tribe to look after.
-THEN when he kidnaps Kagome, he has his wolves attack from on top of the cliff to distract Sango and Miroku and then some of the wolves push Inuyasha off of the cliff to take him out of the picture and while Sango and Miroku are distracted, he runs up the cliff, grabs Kagome and runs off. No idiot could think of that.
-And he noticed that the birds of paradise had gotten stronger and were killing his wolves and he knew that it had to be a jewel shard causing it AND HE WAS RIGHT!
-Many people call Kouga stupid because in the episode where Naraku framed Inuyasha for killing Kouga's friends, Kouga didn't listen to Kagome when she told him that Inuyasha didn't do it and they found his friends dead. Honestly I can't see how people can blame him for not listening, I mean put yourself in his situation, you find your best friends lying dead on the ground, and some guy who you hardly know is standing there covered in there blood. You can't tell me that your gunna sit there and think "Hmm, maybe he was framed, maybe this was all timed so I would find this guy covered in my friend's blood when he's really innocent", don't think so. I know if that were me I would go insane with anger and want to see that guy dead too. There is such a thing as going temporarily insane. It's caused by getting SO angry you justcan't think straight at the moment and all you want to see is blood, happens all the time.
-In Jaromaru and Kageromaru, this is the episode that gave Kouga his "stupid" reputation the most. When Ginta and Hakaku pointed out that if Inuyasha is in danger and Kagome's with him then she's in danger too. Well people, if you recall, Kagome wasn't with Inuyasha when Inuyasha found Kouga running from Jaromaru, for all Kouga knew she could have been back at some camp with Sango and Miroku. How was he suppose to know that she and the others were on there way huh? He's not psychic.
-If you recall also in that episode, Kouga starts anticipating Kageromaru's move's and is ready for them ahead of time, Inuyasha couldn't do that! That shows right there that Kouga is no idiot.
-And then there is the excuse of "He must be stupid because he can't see that Kagome loves Inuyasha, not him and he should give up" Its not that Kouga doesn't know this. Kagome told him this when he kidnapped her. He's just determined is all. He wants Kagome and he doesn't want to give up on her.
-And then there's the whole "I forgot I made that promise about marrying you, Ayame" thing. People, if you've seen that episode you should know that HE DIDN'T MEAN THAT PROMISE IN THE 1ST PLACE! She was a little girl who was just attacked and scared and he felt bad for her that she's the elder's granddaughter so he only said it to keep her hopes high and make her feel better. She was a little girl. How was he supost to know that she'd grow up and remember it. After she was safe, he just put it behind him and moved on with his life.
What 2 DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED!!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Fill water ballons up with jello & throw them at high school kids
18. Spit off a bridge over passing traffic
19. When someone taps you on the shoulder, sway and fall over, dead
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things... Or have already done these things...
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Girls Don't realize these things:
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
A guy gets a girl 11 real roses and one fake rose. When he gave her the 12 roses, he said,"I'll love you until the last one dies."
You know you’re obsessed with Vampire Knight when….
You know you're obsessed with Zero Kiryuu when...(but I'm not...)
1. You don’t mind the idea of going grey anymore. (well... kinda, but I'm a YuMe fan all the way!)
2. Tattoos suddenly seem far sexier. (haha, that's true...when I see someone with a tattoo, I think "I should get him to get Zero's tattoo on his neck!")
3. You cry for Zero every time you watched the final episode of Vampire Knight Guilty. (No, I cheer for Kaname, geez!)
4. Every time you go pigeon shooting you like to imagine Zero is with you, instead of your middle aged gun instructor. (DEFINITELY!)
5. You ask your gun instructor if he’s ever heard of the ‘Bloody Rose’ and he looks at you like you’re mental. (Believe me, if you do that, your shooting license will be taken away...)
6. You wouldn’t mind Zero biting you. (Having Kaname would be better, but he's okay, I guess)
7. You tried to convince your guy friends to get neck tattoos and ear piercings. (A few got pierced ears, but no tattoos… yet. It's so hard to find the RIGHT tattoo...)
8. You stared in disbelief at his half naked torso and wondered how a drawing was that incredibly hot. (haha, been there, done that)
9. When your math teacher mentions ‘Zero’ you get a little bit excited. (I shout, "NYAAAAAA!")
10. You fangirled really hard when you realized Mamoru Miyano, the voice of Zero, also played Tamaki in Ouran High School Host Club. (you can count on it!)
11. You re-watched Ouran High School Host Club after realizing this.(rewatched it thrice...)
12. When you see how angst ridden Zero is, you just want to squish him in a massive cuddle. Even if he shoots you for it. (um... not really, think about Kaname when he's angst ridden, don't you want to cuddle him more?)
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile. (Kaname all the way!)
I wish you were here...
If you have watched over 20 different animes copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Zero (From vk) should take his shirt off more copy and paste this into your profile. (you don't even know...)
If you have ever cried in a anime or manga copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Vampire knight and wished that you lived in it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a crazy vampire fan copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know how to sing your favourite anime songs (in Japanese) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you screamed at the computer when Yuuki went with Zero/Kaname in vampire knight copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have fallen in love with an anime character copy and paste this into your profile. (Kaname Kuran!!!)
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!! I LOVE KANAME, BUT MY FRIEND IS MAKING ME KEEP THIS ON. FELLOW LOVERS OF KANAME, I HAVE NOT GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE...
10 reasons Zero and Yuuki shouldve become a couple . (there are NOOOOOO reasons!!!!)
1. Y&Z the alphabet (The alphabet is telling us it wants them to be together :D) It's just misleading! The alphabet's wrong!
2. Zero almost kissed Yuuki they never kissed (well, except in the manga, but whatever!)
3. (spoiler alert) Zero kissed yuuki and then yuuki drank his blood (awwww and they call it vampire love )
4. Zero is hot okay, he is, but Kaname is hotter!
5. Kaname is hot but creepy >_> stalker like... grrrr, no he isn't!
6. Just check reason 5 kaname always is watching...>>>(kaname) O_O and zero T_T and yuuki ?_? haha that means that he's attentive and wants no danger for Yuuki
7. Where in the alphabet does it say K&Y in my alphabet, it does!!!!
8. Zeki sounds better than kuuki or yaname lol. it's called YuMe, which sounds better than ZeKi! YuMe means dream while ZeKi sounds like a vegetable!
9. Zero loved yuuki ever since she cared for him oh yeah? Kaname loved her ever since she was born
10. They're a cuter couple! And their blood drinking sessions always make my eye balls pop out of their sockets with their intimacy! grrrrrrr, no they don't!
10 reasons why Kaname shouldn't end up with Yuuki. there are no reasons!
1. He didn't drink her blood until the end of the series. he was trying to protect her and keep her safe from the life of a pureblood!
2. Kaname's a stalker no he isn't! He's an adorable older brother that wants to give his sister anything she desires, even if it pains him!
3. Kaname never makes a move on her he wants to give her space. Their love is transmitted on a higher level!
4. Kaname doesn't protect her as much as zero That's a lie... the things he does behind the scenes in incomparable!
5. He's not as hot as zero or Shiki What? He is SOOOOOO much hotter than BOTH zero and shiki put together!
6. He could be so much better with Seiren what are you people even thinking???
7. In a manga i read they have a girl named KANAME! soooooo?????
8. Kaname is a gay name (sorry but it is reason 7 proves it) grrrrrrrrrr
9. He almost has girl length hair his hair is so cute... I love it... *goes into a dreamy state*
10. He instantly could be transformed into a girl (keroko) hahaha nice name huh all he needs is a dress! or kanamatama O_O creepy grrrrrr
And there my reasons well Catcha later :) PM me if ya want to know about the anime I've watched or watched
Zero and Yuuki kissed IN YOUR FACE KANAME! so? Yuuki and Kaname kissed too! IN YOUR FACE ZERO! Yuuki was definitely kissing Kaname back! (lol, how do I even know that?)
20 Reasons You Know You’re Obsessed With Vampire Knight
1. You can sing the opening and ending theme songs for both the first season of Vampire Knight and guilty from memory (and you do, often.) (how about during the shower every morning?)
2. It bugs the living hell out of you when someone mispronounces Kaname’s name, (Ka-NAM-e : emphasizing the “nam”, as apposed to Ka-na-me) and you LOVE said character.
3. You spend most of English class trying to think of as many words as possible to describe the color of Zero’s eyes (lilac, purple, lavender, hyacinth ...ARGH!!)
4. You actually know the color of every individual character’s eyes by heart. (Aidou: azure, Ichijou: viridescent, Ruka: fulvous etc.)
5. You feel passionately about one or the other side of the ‘white or silver’ debate about Zero’s hair.
6. You immediately think how songs relate to your favorite Vampire Knight pairing whenever you’re listening to them.
7. You’ve assigned each of your friends characters from Vampire Knight (“Your name is Aidou.” “What?” “It just is.”)
8. Everyone you know is completely used to you calling them weird names with no explanation.
9. You’re smiling and nodding as you read this list.
10. You’re going to send this list to all your friends you’ve assigned characters to.
11. Every one of them will be completely unsurprised and will ignore this list (they’re used to it).
12. People ask you if you’re a vampire often.
13. You say “Yes,” and “I’ll bite you to prove it, if you want.” when people ask you if you’re a vampire.
14. You’ve started to learn to play chess since you’ve started watching Vampire Knight.
15. It doesn’t bother you anymore that Kaname’s chess analogies make no sense whatsoever in the context of the rules of the actual game.
16. You’ve bitten nearly all of your friends at least once. (She told me to, jeez! Is it my fault it hurt!?)
17. You’ve bitten most of your enemies at least once, too. (They won’t even think of stealing your pencil now, heh!)
18. You’ve noticed the similarities between blood tablets and white smarties or some other mint. (Rio mints!)
19. You now live on white smarties or that type of mint.
20. You’re going to paste this list onto your profile ;D
Why Vampire Knight is better than twilight
10. The vampires are hot, but they do not sparkle, that's just overrated...
You know you're a fangirl when...
1. You read fanfiction and squeal out loud.
2. You write fanfiction.
3. You know all the fanfiction terms ex. lemon, lime, flames, OC, OOC, AU etc.
4. You hate mary-sues with a passion.
5. You watch a movie/ read a book and then automatically think of all the different pairings.
6. You own merchandise of your favorite character.
7. You own a deviantart account. (KanamexYuuki-fan, for anyone that wants to stalk me there)
8. You browse through deviantart.com and google pictures for the sole purpose of finding fanart.
9. Your computer screen background, screen saver, and and mobile screen background are all pictures of your favorite anime character.
10. You occasionally wonder why anime guys aren't real.
11. You start learning japanese.
12. You are often called childish for your love of anime, movies, and cartoons.
13. When people call anime 'cartoons', you are outraged.
14. You wish you could cosplay.
15. You cosplay.
16. You are overjoyed when people say you look 'anime-ish'.
17. You know who 'L', Naruto, and Inuyasha are.
18. You hate anime dubbed into english.
19. You know more about the japanese culture than your own.
20. You occasionally glomp people.
21. You hyperventilate when you see someone who resembles an anime character.
22. You hyperventilate when you see a Japanese person.
23. You hyperventilate when you see anime merchandise at an affordable price.
24. You tend to hyperventilate A lot.
If you repeatedly listen to the same song over and over again because you love it, copy/paste this to your profil
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
Five fourths of people have trouble with fractions, if you're the part of the five fourths, say aye! or just copy into your profile, you chose.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If someone gave you money for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think manga/anime villains are uber coolage and pwnsome, copy and paste this onto your profile.
List your top 10 favorite Vampire Knight characters and answer the questions.
1. 10 and 7 have been locked in a room. What are they doing?
Talking about how to hand in the assignment that's due tomorrow to Yagari-sensei. (Ruka/Ichijou)
2. What is the reason that you want to kill 5?
Because...I DONT KNOW SHE'S NOT BAD! I love her hair! I WANT POCKY!!!!!!!! (Rima)
3. What's the worst thing that can happen to 1?
Losing Yuuki duh! (Kaname)
4. You and 2 team up in something. What is that something?
Plan Kaname's Birthday Party! (Yuuki)
5. What does 4 like best about 6?
He's a pain in the butt and doesn't call him father? (Chairman/Zero)
6. Who would 3 jump in the way of a bullet for?
7. 8 and 9 get on TV. Why?
Shiki and Ichiru are on a show so that we get to learn more about them!? (Shiki/Ichiru)
8. What would be a great title for a humor story about 1 and 10?
My trusty friend...I'M AN ICHIJOU! I'M A KURAN! (read the manga if you don't get it) (Kaname/Ichijou)
9. 2 gets trapped at the center of the earth. What does 4 and 9 do?
Ichiru: I couldn't care less.. well, let's go get Zero anyway... my cute brother doesn't want that girl to die...
Chairman: *screams like a girl* KANAME! HELP! We've GOT to get KANAME!
10. Everybody, including you, signs up for High School Musical. Who gets the couple parts?
Kaname and ME!,
"If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Random Quotes and sayings
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
PMS - Possible Murder Suspect
As I lay in bed looking at the twinkling stars above me, I think, "Where the hell is my ceiling?"
I didn't lose my mind. I sold it on Ebay.
Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
I'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice!
Curiosity killed whoever got in my way.
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Most teachers promote the three R's; Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic. Then there are those that promote three S's; Sit down, Shut up, and STOP DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
A good friend bails you out of jail. A best friend is sitting in the next cell, laughing, and saying, "That was fun, let's do it again!"
A good friend helps find your Prince Charming. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is the same as cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
People are like slinkies. Basically useless, but it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you jump off a bridge, I laugh harder.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
To date, life has been a race between Software companies making bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe making bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.
Smile. It scares people.
An overly-positive attitude may not be enough to solve a problem, but it sure ticks people off enough for it to be worth it!
There are easier things to do in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance.
A wise man once said, "I don't know, go ask a woman."
I'm not so good with advice. May I offer a sarcastic comment?
The knack of flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
Whoever said words don't hurt have obviously never had a hard-backed encyclopedia hurled at their head.
Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will eventually kill me
Hell hath no fury that of a scorned woman. I'll help make sure of it.
When someone annoys you, it takes fourty-two muscles to frown, but it only takes four to extend your arm and whack them upside the head.
I get plenty of exercise; jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
Life isn't passing me by! It's trying to run me over!
Why, in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'
I didn’t escape from the mental ward! Those sirens are a complete coincidence!
Drive like you stole it!
Everyday I think people can't get any dumber. Everyday I'm proven horribly wrong.
When life gives us Jonas brothers, we throw Jonas Brothers back really, really hard and demand Green Day.
It's not PMS...it's you. Gosh, I HATE it with that typical guy answer to everything that a girl/woman throws at them...
I'm not mean, I just say what most people keep in their heads.
I don't need your attitude, I have my own.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
You're a great friend. But if zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
Be the type of woman, that when your feet land on the floor when you get out of bed in the morning, the devil thinks: "Oh, crap! She's up!"
Note to self: It is illegal to stab people for being stupid
I did not hit you, I simply high-fived your face.
Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me
That does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it
I know who I am...your approval really isn't needed
Normal people worry me
I stopped fighting my inner demons quite some time ago. We're on the same side now.
I do not have an attitude problem! I have an attitude, but I just can't find a problem with it (note: do NOT use this on your Math teacher when she yells at you about your attitude. Not if you like living.)
Anyone: Go to hell!
You: I did. But Hell was full, so I came back
And to think you are the result of millions of years of evolution.
There's nothing that can't be fixed with duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over.
Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
how you know that you are obsessed with vampire knight-
1. you start to fall in LOVE with one of the characters
2. you know and sing the opening and ending songs to both Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight/Guilty I dont like the second opening though
3. you start to wonder if blood tastes good- I always wonder what it tastes like
4. you read WAY too many fanfics about your favorite characters - TRUE!
5. you buy all the manga you can get at your local bookseller or on line- maybe...if I can get my parents to allow me...
6. when you're talking to your friends you randomly start talking about the love couples Kaname and Yuuki - definitely! Been there, done that!
7. you write a fanfic about the characters - YES!
8. your love for vampires has increased immensely-YES!
9. you follow the manga on ONE MANGA.COM or ANIMEFREAK.TV or MANGAFOX or something like these websites MANGAFOX!
10. you start to want Shio Ramen - Ramen and the ice cream Yuuki had in volume two
11. you wonder why the Cullen family hasnt heard of Blood tablets - yeah but the fairies butts would be kicked by VK vampires - BIG TIME!
12. you spaz out when someone says that you are like a vampire -no one has ever said that though
13. you know all the names of the characters by heart - Pshh. Really? I know them better than my friends' names!
14. you start adding suffixes to your friends names like sama, chan, kun, sempai, san things along that line- yes, that's the normal me! (hehe, I even added sensei to my teacher...)
15. you get overly offensive when people talk about Kaname just a little...well, maybe a bit more than that...I'M REALLY OFFENSIVE!
16. you try to draw the characters -Yep! obsessed!
17. you learn words from the show and use them in public-I creep people out...
18. you may have or wanted to cosplay a character - I want to REALLY BAD!!
19. you've seen all 26 episodes - Numerous times...hehe, how about um... 11 times???
20. post this to your profile =.=
Translations: Japan - English
Jobun = Foreword
Ichi = One
Haru = Spring
Sayonara = Goodbye
Moshi moshi? = Hello? ("Moshi moshi?", is something they say everytime they answer the phone)
Oh dear Kami-sama = Oh dear Lord / Oh dear God
Nakama = It can mean friend, but has a much stronger meaning to it like: Super-duper-bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world-where-nothing-can-ever-ever-ever-EVER-tear-us-apart...
Koibito / Amate = Lover
Anata = means 'you' but also can mean 'dear'
Koi = Love
Koishii = Dearest / Sweetheart
Ichizoku = Family or Clan, ex. The Uchiha Ichizoku (The Uchiha Clan)
Otou-sama, Otou-san, Otou-chan, Tou-sama, Tou-san, Tou-chan, Chichioya (Chichiue),'Oyaji' = Father, dad, 'Old man'
Okaa-sama, Okaa-san, Okaa-chan, Kaa-sama, Kaa-san, Kaa-chan, Hahaoya (Hahaue) = Mother, mom
Onii-sama, Onii-san, Onii-chan, Nii-sama, Nii-san, Nii-chan, Aniki, Ani, (Name, ex. Naruto)-nii = Older brother, Big brother, (Ani) brother equally, big brother (Naruto)
Onee-sama, Onee-san, Onee-chan, Nee-sama, Nee-san, Nee-chan, (Name, ex. Sakura)-nee = Older sister, Big sister, big sister (Sakura)
Otouto-sama, Otouto-san, Otouto-kun, Otouto-chan, Otouto, (Name, ex. Sasuke)-otouto = Younger brother, little brother, baby brother, little brother (Sasuke)
Imouto-sama, Imouto-san, Imouto-chan, Imouto, (Name, ex. Hanabi)-imouto = Younger sister, little sister, baby sister, little sister (Hanabi)
Ojii-sama, Ojii-san, Ojii-chan, Jii-sama, Jii-san, Jii-chan, 'Oyaji' = Grandfather, 'Old man'
Obaa-sama, Obaa-san, Obaa-chan, Baa-sama, Baa-san, Baa-chan, Sobo = Grandmother, Granny, 'Old hag'
Oji-sama, Oji-san, Oji-chan, Ji-sama, Ji-san, Ji-chan = Uncle
Itoko-sama, Itoko-san, Itoko-kun, Itoko-chan = Cousin
Ossan = Old man / Mister
Onna = Woman
Gaki = Brat
-sama = For higher status, ex. Hokage, Clan Head, ex. Tsunade-sama, Hiashi-sama
-san = For people you respect, ex. Kakashi-san, or with surname only: Hatake-san
-kun = For a boy / man you are familiar with, ex. Sasuke-kun
-chan = For a girl woman you are familiar with, also refered to cute, ex. Sakura-chan
-sensei = For a teacher, doctor, ex. Iruka-sensei, Tsunade-sensei
-taichou = For a captain, ex. Hatake-taichou (Captain Hatake)
-shishou = For boss or a teacher in a job, ex. Tsunade-shishou (By Sakura)
-senpai = For a senior in school or in a job, ex. Neji-senpai
-kouhai (Sp?) = For a junior in school or in a job, ex. Naruto-kouhai
Guys, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING!:
When she walks away from you mad... Follow her
Kyle's story - something small really does matter
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him.
He looked at me and said, 'Hey, thanks!'
There was a big smile on his face.It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude.I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes.We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.
Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again.I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books.
Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation.I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak.
Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great.He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous! Today was one of those days.I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said.
As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.
Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each others lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.
1) Put this on your profile
IF YOU ARE A VAMPIRE KNIGHT FAN AND YOU WANT A SEASON 3 FOR THE ANIME SIGN THIS PETION
SIGN IT!!!!!!!! SIGN IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!
I love to write, please feel free to read my stories and REVIEW!!!
I live on those!!! (literally!) jokes jokes jokes.
Reviews are like chocolate, a girl can never have enough!