Poll: What story should I work on next? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Drake Chronicles, Twilight, Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Inheritance Cycle, Bones, Harry Potter, Song of the Lioness, Castle, Avengers, and Hercules.
Hi!!!!!!! I used to be Silentmuisc226, I am now TheGhostWriter226 (i needed a change). My name is Amy. That's all I'm saying (I don't want/need a personal stalker!) I also have a FictionPress account under the same name (TheGhostWriter226), so feel free to check those stories out as well. I have non-fanfic stories on www(dot)wattpad(dot)com. (replace the word dot with an actual . when you put it into the url bar.) My user name there is ThePrincessWhoDared. Feel free to check them out and leave a comment. I also have a FictionPress account under the same user name (GhostWriter1864).
My best friend just joined!!! Check out her stories! They are amazing!!! JynxGirl24 is her penname! XD
FYI: I plan on updating a story here and there, if you have any ideas for any of them, PM me! I WILL read them and take your ideas into consideration! :) But posts will be here and there since I am a very busy person who has things to do and places to go.
ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT! I am thinking about... letting go some of my stories since I don't have enough time to give them each the attention and time they need. I am sorry if they are one of your favorite stories. If you would like to continue it, please send me what you would have the next chapter would be and if I like your writing stlye enough, I will possibly let you adopt it... maybe. I will later put up a list of the stories I am not going to work on anymore. Again, PM me if you have any questions, concerns, ect ect.
First, here is the link for the youtube video that I was talking about in Home is Where the Heart Is. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLN9t1taXHE&NR=1&ytsession=J7xS1wrotPzV7JWmiCwvL6-i5886s-JREch6z9xrezV0o40u8y8aeD3KFpjHoV-AcK0jWF5tOirUVJS10usJsjiJ6fwM-LYDU0waaieB0WNX1YmpCNQuBfCN0vr3XLjiw2-rNGj6RhIclmzvu0h3be5tXxwCDChLWVFT9HGcGcK_kS2nZxjWaQj-fwh6U4PP28Gq6H_2JJhZ9Yo2J7g_Qj8oKRvcAM2yDZdl9WSoYjio4nbpmLvZS5L-Ab8jwuTb8UnbnCVutk7j446TZcyiChEsLGORyA1nlr9QOnL_IhA
Here is a link for picture of the characters in Home is Where the Heart is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaReRsG8lA
Here is the link for Calypso's dress in the prolouge of Sea Goddess. http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=575&tbm=isch&tbnid=UWz2Ghr19dtJWM:&imgrefurl=http://www.trendress.com/sexy-white-empire-wedding-dress-with-flowing-skirt-P490/&docid=zy30cnjSQkEAzM&imgurl=&h=600&ei=LvrMT5zvD6ay0AHSmMCZCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=277&vpy=123&dur=2150&hovh=
And now onto me! :D
Fav. Sport: MARCHING BAND/ Color Guard!!!!!!!!! ( and if anyone says it isn't, they are liars!!!!)
I play the flute :) But now I'm in color guard.
I am slightly crazy- then again, aren't we all?
I love reading and writing (duh) and I have recently finished the book I have been working on for the last 3 or so years. :0 I'm gonna see if I can get it published. Wish me luck!
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, flyaway111, MyIllicitLover, Shadowed White Rosebud, Ana3498, NightGirl25, Fragrance-Of-The-Paradox, LuCyHaMilToN-lOvEs-NiCkYdRaKe, Silentmusic226,
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. 'If I had an Apple, and Edward Cullen had a Banana, would that make me his lemon?'
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your bio if you are one of the 8 who would be laughing your keester off.
If you've ever had a really (and I mean really) obvious revelation, such as "my gosh, I get it, it's called fall, because the leaves fall from the trees!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly stupid, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate "Copy and Paste" junk in general, but at times can't resist doing it anyways...come on. You know you want to...
"Why are men who are sweet, funny, caring and good looking so hard to find? 'Cause they already got boyfriends" No offense to any guys who are straight and are sweet, funny, caring and good lookin and no offense to any gay guys. Just the guys 'round here are not anything of the above. Quote courtesy of my best friend.
"When life gives you lemons, use them to make lemonade. Then sell it, and when you have enough money buy a grenade launcher; see if life gives you lemons again" unsure
Marriage is an institution...so is Alcatraz. (Hahaha my mom said the first part and i said the second. She cracked up.)
In order to get to heaven, you have to make a little hell.
If you try and don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic. Hmmmm...
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Never go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge.
The more I learn, the less I understand.
"My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone."
"If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?"
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Geroge Strait lyric-awesome song :)
“Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all. “ -William Goldman, "The Princess Bride"
"Stand up to be seen, speak up to be heard"
"A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart."
“We do not remember days; we remember moments.” -Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; its already tomorrow in Australia.
- Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- People are like slinkies; basically useless, but so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
- Children in the dark make accidents. Accidents in the dark make children.
- Yeah, I'm a loser, but the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
- Cute but psycho- things even out.
- Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms. (especially on Monday)
- No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
- 'It's always the last place you look'. Well of course it is! Why the heck would I keep looking after I found it!
- I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
- Life is all about ass. Everyone's either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, trying to get a piece of it, or simply just being one.
- Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
- Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried.
- Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
- I was uncool before uncool was cool.
- Why get high when there are other ways to achieve a smug sense of superiority- sarcasm: my anti-drug.
- Excuse me, have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it.
- All those who have telekenesis, raise my hand.
- I live in my own little world- but it's okay, they know me there.
- Three wise women would have stopped to ask for directions, got to the stable on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, cooked the dinner, and then there would have been peace on earth.
- The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
- I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
- Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
- Tell the truth and run.
- If electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from?
- Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable. But that is called 'cannibalism' my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
- Education is important. school however, is another matter.
- I used to be normal... until I met those freaks i call my friends.
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of... you know. They're always telling you what to do and what not to do, and it's not conductive to a creative atmosphere!
- Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.
- How come 'abbreviated' is such a long word?
- There should be a better way to start the day than waking up every morning.
- God made relatives. Thank god we can choose our friends.
- Oh, I have a photographic memory... it just hasn't developed yet
- I asked my teacher if I'd get in trouble for something I didn't do. She said of course not, so I told her I didn't do my homework
- I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours
- If drama was vodka, my whole school would be wasted... except for me of course
- Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again
- Embrace the inner rebel- don't sit up straight
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk. The rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
- well behaved girls never made history
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
u've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
Copy and Paste this to your profile if everytime you get on the computor to do homework you end up on fanfic, completly forgetting about the homework. (Done this sooooo many times, like now for instance.)
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter...
SCORPIO - The Gorgeous One (10/23-11/21) Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. Amazing in bed. A caring person. One of a kind.Gorgeous Smile.Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not repost.