Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
DEADLINE CHANGED!! DUE TO SINGLE ENTRY FOR THIS CONTEST, WE ARE EXTENDING THE CONTEST.
ENTRY DEADLINE : 18 FEBRUARY
VOTING : 19 - 26 FEBRUARY
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT : 28 FEBRUARY
My Bloody Valentine Contest
With the holidays behind us, a lot of people are already looking forward to the next reason to celebrate. Valentine's Day. But what if Valentine's Day isn't the perfect romantic day? What if Valentine's Day becomes a day of horror and terror? Believe it or not, not everyone likes the day of love as much as others. And what if such a person finally snaps? You get the perfect setting for 'My Bloody Valentine'.
Bloody, deranged, psychotic, lonely,...use whatever you want, but make sure it terrifies us. This contest is anonymous, so please refrain from pimping out your scary Valentine's story.
1. Pairings: Any, so long as they are from Twilight.
2. Length: 2500 - 12000 words
3. Collaborations are welcome.
4. 2 entries per author max.
5. Rating must be M. If you are not 18 yet, then this is not the contest for you.
6. Entry must be beta'd. Entries will be screened.
7. This is an anonymous contest. If we see you pimping your story, you will instantly be disqualified.
8. Must have following header:
MY BLOODY VALENTINE CONTEST
Penname: (will be edited out)
Voter's Choice: will be decided through poll on our homepage.
The following categories will be decided by the Glamsisters' League of Sparkling Peen;
Most Bloody Valentine
Best Use of Valentine's Day
Most Terrifying Tale
Most Twisted Killer
The Sisters' Favorite
All winners will receive a banner, and will get a review on our blog.
The Voter's Choice Winner, and Sisters' Favorite Winner will be interviewed for our blog.
We will start accepting entries on January 1st. Entries will be accepted until February 4th.
Voting begins February 5th until February 12th.
Winner Announcement will be on February 14th.
How to submit:
Email your submissions to email@example.com