Poll: Who should join in for the readings? This list is the last few people that can possibly join! Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Detective School Q, Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Harry Potter, and Ghost Hunt.
Ilovetwilight089xxx was kind enough to make pictures of characters from Truth Revealed for me!
is the link for Cat's picture
is the link for the picture of Bill and Dorea
And this is the link to my own picture of Bill and Dorea! Just a heads up, it's a little blurry...
And this a picture of what I plan on Michaela wearing for her first date with Charlie
This is a picture that AbigailPaine made of Naomi:
Inspiration for Cherry Syrup (comic strip (I do not own, credits all to ephemeralDELUSiON))
And this is my drawing of the Misfits:
This is a link to a friend of mine (Abi) who's been drawing some AMAZING pictures for Truth Revealed!
If he can't "live without you", then WHY isn't he dead yet????
When life gives you lemons, shut the fuck up so I can read them.
Who else actually likes to clean the lint from the dryer?
In 2013 I watched '2012' and LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.
Name something you randomly scream while watching any random anime: "Bullcrap! BULLCRAP! He's not going to die! He has main character status!" (Him dying means the end of the series! Silly writers XD)
Back then, I was one of the few who did know that Yugi and Yami Yugi were voiced by guys. However, I thought that they were voiced by two different guys. So during the "Waking the Dragons" saga, I couldn't help but wonder what that other guy was doing while Yugi was playing the kidnapped princess.
Wait, if Russia is terrifed of Belarus, does that mean that everyone is one with Russia except that country?
Dear Hidekaz Himaruya, if you don't make the Holy Roman Empire Germany, I will bomb your house with France cosplayers. Thank you: Mitsuki Horenake(PS- By the way, you made me cry during the American Revolution.)
If 4Kids is the devil, then whose their boss?
For those of you who didn't know that France and Zelos Wilder were the same seiyuu: Zelos is France toned down to heterosexual levels...but failing to hold back his true urges XD
Remember kids: keep the world as peaceful and green as you can. Otherwise, we'll all have to blame Alfred again.
For those of you who are scared of spreading the Hetalia love, think of this: there is such thing as a Germany x North Italy pairing for the American audiences. It's called KLAINE.
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
(X) You were bullied a lot in your childhood
(6/10) for North Italy Hhmmm.. Not bad, actually...
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
() You love tomatoes
(4/10) for South Italy Awwww... Romano is hilarious...
() You're very stoic and serious
(4/10) for Germany
Japan (Kiku Honda)
(X) You're very mature
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
() You love hamburgers
(5/10) for America Not bad, not bad...
(X) You like tea
(6/10) for UK Eh heh heh heh... Let's not talk about my Black Magic phase, shall we? "
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
(X) You're very affectionate
(6/10) for France Does this mean my inner England balances out my inner France...?
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
() You had a very sad childhood.
(4/10) for Russia*sighs in relief* While I don't hate Russia, I honestly don't want to be Yandere like he is...
China (Wang Yao)
(X) You're very mature
(5/10) for China*grumbling* Trade contract... Stupid Harper... Hockey stick... Impalement...
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
() You are very well-raised
(6/10) for Austria... I'm honestly surprised...
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(X) You're often ignored by people
(7/10) for Canada CANADA!
() You smoke
(3/10) for Cuba That's 3 more than I was expecting...
Hungary (Elizebeta Hédeváry)
(X) You have a potty-mouth
(8/10) for Hungary Hungary's practically invincible, so... THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
Prussia (Gilbert Beilschmidt)
() You're quite mean-spirited
(1/10) for Prussia I was expecting that...
Forty- Nine laws of Anime:
1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity
2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation
3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics
4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion
6. Law of Temporal Variability
7. First Law of Temporal Mortality
8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality
9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis
10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity
11. Law of Inherent Combustibility
12. Law of Phlogistic Emission
13. Law of Energetic Emission
14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude
15. Law of Inexhaustibility
16. Law of Inverse Accuracy
17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability
18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
19. Law of Demonic Consistency
20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability
21. Law of Tactical Unreliability
22. Law of Inconsequential Undetectability
23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
24. Law of America Anthropomorphism
25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality
26. Law of Feline Mutation
27. Law of Conservation of Firepower
28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence
29. Law of Melee Luminescence
30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism
31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability
32. Law of Follicular Permanence
33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aerodynamics
34. Law of Probable Attire
35. Law of Musical Omnipotence
36. Law of Quintuplar Agglutination
37. Law of Extra Dimensional Capacitance
38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission
39. Law of Inverse Attraction
40. Law of Nasal Sanguination
41. Law of Xylo Laceration
42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence
43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia
44. Law of Nominative Clamp Vocation
45. Law of Uninterruptible Metamorphosis
46. Law of Flimsy Incognition
47. Law of Regenerative Outlook
All clothing can repair itself in a matter of moments (few exceptions)
48. Law of Klutz proof Weaponry
Any weapon dropped in mud/strapped to back while swiming / has not been used in 50 years will still work at a moments notice (incudes guns,laser devices,bombs,light sabers,Gundams,and all swingable style weapons
49. Law of fluffy actions
There will be fluff at inoppertune times (i.e.in a fight,while hiding,during meeting ect.)
Sakura Note: I APPLAUD LAWS 24, 29(MAY ALSO BE EYE GLINTS), 38, 44, 45(Sailor Moon, pour example), 46, and 47!
Ways to Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan!
1. Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books and/or movies.
2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender.
3. Quote Dobby.
4. Hog the computer 24/7 while logged onto MuggleNet.
5. Read out loud to them whenever they can't get away from you (Example: When in a car or an elevator). If you don't have a book with you, recite from memory.
6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand that they keep it and treasure it forever.
7. Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly.
8. Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading.
9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know in a very loud voice.
10. Make them play Quidditch with you.
11. Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don't know the history of their character.
12. Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don't address you as such in public.
13. Always speak with a British accent - especially if you aren't from the UK.
14. Refer to real places by Harry Potter names.
15. ...throw a fit if others don't use these names.
16. Draw round glasses and lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across...in permanent marker.
17. Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life.
18. Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. ( Example: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall) and whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names.
19. Change them immediately if they figure out what the names refer to.
20. Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too.
21. ...refuse to explain what a thestral is.
22. Say, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" in a fake British accent when offering anyone food.
23. Pretend you can do magic.
24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves.
25. Yell "Get away from me, Death Eater!" whenever they get near you.
26. Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27. ...laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28. Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29. Whenever you're asked for advice, reply with "Three turns should do it" in a very serious voice.
30. Break any awkward silences by saying, "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons?"
31. Tell a very long joke using a random Harry Potter quote as the punchline and then laugh hysterically.
32. ...make sure the joke isn't funny.
33. Use the titles "You-Know-Who" and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" to refer to random people.
34. ... make sure no one knows who you're talking about.
35. Write letters to people (friends, neighbors...politicians) and ask them to join S.P.E.W.
36. ...hand fliers advertising it to a random passerby.
37. Report Dumbledore's death to your local authorities.
38. Call them repeatedly asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply.
39. Pop up in place you're not supposed to be and insist that you were only trying to Apparate.
40. If you're late for something, blame it on your broken Time Turner.
41. Deck yourself out in all of your Harry Potter gear when you know you'll be going to a public place.
42. Walk past a wall over and over again, stopping randomly to bang on. When you receive weird stares, shout, "What?! I'm look for the Room of Requirement!"
43. Every time you see them, demand an explanation of why exactly they don't like Harry Potter.
44. If anyone tells you you'll go to hell for reading Harry Potter, either: a) jump and down and tell them that you can't wait; b) tell them you'll meet them there; c) sing "Weasley Is Our King" over and over again; or d) ask them to back up this claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can't.
45. Play the soundtracks while they're stuck in your car.
46. ...add commentary. ( Oh, this is where they...)
47. When one of the movies is on TV, call to remind them.
48. ...every five minutes.
49. If they ask for your phone number, tell them it's 6-2-4-4-2.
50. Say "Alohomora!" everytime you open a door.
51. Sort every person you meet into one of the four Houses.
52. Follow them around while acting out a scene from the book doing very annoying voices for all the characters. Expect them to join in, and act offended when they don't.
53. Count down to some obscure Harry Potter event, whether it's Dumbledore's birthday, or when a Harry Potter DVD comes out. Keep saying: "87 (86, 85, etc.) more days!" in the middle of every conversation you have with your friend. Smile in a superior way when they ask what you're counting down to.
54. Start talking about a deceased Harry Potter character and suddenly burst into hysterical tears.
55. Refuse to be comforted.
56. Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's.
57. Knit them hats and insist that you're just trying to liberate them.
58. Talk to animals and insist that they're Animagi.
59. Treat them to lunch and then suddenly realize you can't pay for the meal since the restaurant doesn't accept Galleons, Sickles, or Knuts.
60. Run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
61. Point at modern electronic devices and loudly say, "Look at that! The things these Muggles come up with..."
62. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the evils of our society ( Namely, Death Eaters and discrimination against friendly werewolves).
63. Send them numerous letters informing them that they have been selected to attend Hogwarts.
64. Carry around a shiny rock and proclaim that you possess the Sorcerer's Stone.
65. Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
66. End every converastion and/or letter with "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
67. ...refuse to provide an explanation.
68. Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
69. Say "Lumos" when turning on a light.
70. Point and grunt and insist that you're speaking Troll.
71. Refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.
72. Spend hours at a time trying to get your broom to fly.
73. Invite them over for the night and force them to watch the first three movies with you.
74. If they leave for any reason, restart the movie and tell them it's the Time Turner scene.
75. Shriek loudly and insist that you're speaking Mermish.
76. If you're asked to retrieve something, shout "Accio!" loudly.
77. ...when this doesn't work, throw a fit.
78. Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
79. Talk like Hagrid.
80. Point to garden gnomes and say, "Silly Muggles don't have a clue about what gnomes look like!" in a very loud voice.
81. Take them to a CD store and make them help you look for the newest Weird Sisters album.
82. Yell "Avada Kedavra" anytime they give the anti-HP lecture, then fake excruciating pain as your soul rips in two.
83. Write "Enemies of the Heir, BEWARE!" in red paint on their wall.
84. When confronted about the message, refuse to take responsibility and/or explain it further.
85. Hum Hedwig's Theme constantly and be sure to include any crescendos, decrescendos, accents, etc.
86. Petition to have Hedwig's Theme become the new National Anthem.
87. Wear all black and explain that you're in mourning over the death of "The Only One He Ever Feared."
88. ...when asked for am explanation of this cryptic title, cry hysterically.
89. Replace their entire movie collection with the Harry Potter films.
90. If they ask you about the weather, solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
91. Print this out and use it as a checklist.
92. Insist that they subscribe for your new Harry Potter newsletter and when they say no, act like you've been seriously offended.
93. Potter Puppet Pals, anyone?
94. Knit them a maroon jumper every year - especially if maroon isn't their color.
95. When taking the stairs with them, stop and insist that you have to wait because the staircases are moving.
96. If someone turns off the lights, make a loud cracking sound and pretend to Apparate to the other side of the room.
97. Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone offers you.
98. Toss a small handful of sand and yell out, "Diagon Alley!"
99. If you go to a train station with them, loudly ask random people if they know where you can find Platform 9 3/4. Do this in an extremely fake British accent.
100. When your friend is checking sports scores, ask them if they can find out the score of the latest Quidditch match.
101. If they refuse, complain (loudly) that you missed the semi-final match between the Chudley Cannons and the Wimbourne Wasps and you need to know who will be advancing to the finals against the Tutshill Tornadoes.
102. At your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as your friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and start screaming that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
103. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
104. When at a train station with them, repeatedly throw yourself against the wall between Platforms 9 and 10. If someone asks if you need help, state in a panicked voice that you're going to miss the Hogwarts Express, and do they have a flying car that you could borrow?
105.At random moments, pick up a wand like object and run around a room, screaming deadly curses and disturbing jinxes. Then collapse, act faint and say that you must be immediately to St. Mungos for you had been placed under the Imperius curse. When not taken, repeat the process.
106. While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
107. Throw the chessboard across the room when the pieces don't move.
108. Invite them to play "find the Horcrux" with you.
109. Tell them you're wearing an invisibility cloak, then hide.
110. Say "Knock knock." When the person says "Who's there?", say "You Know." When they say "You Know Who?", roll on the floor laughing. When they say they don't get it, become very offended and refuse to explain.
111. Wear mismatched clothes and if someone asks you why say it's because you can never keep up with the muggle fashions.
112. Send out birthday party invitations for a Harry Potter character. Be sure to call everyone who doesn't respond and ask them if they're coming.
113. On the first day of school, ask all of your teachers if "Hogwarts, a History" will be required reading.
114. In casual conversation, mention things you've been taught by Professor Flitwick.
115. Call your local station or cable provider and ask if they will be carrying the Chuddly Cannon games this season.
116. Write all letters to said person on parchment with quills.
117. Whenever they read the newspaper in public, complain loudly about how Scrimegeour is paying them to keep the big stories quiet.
118. Drag them along to the nearest place that has old brick buildings, pull out your pink umbrella, and start tapping the bricks - explain that you're looking for Diagon Alley.
119. Whenever it's foggy outside, scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
120. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
121. Insist the radio is called a Wizarding Wireless Network.
122. When travelling long distances, insist on going by Floo Powder - while grabbing a handful of soil from the nearest flowerpot.
123. Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
124. ..refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
125. Speak in a loud harsh voice at random moments and make predictions about people. Then, use your normal voice again and pretend that you don't remember anything.
126. Constantly remind them that you're Dumbledore's man/woman through and through.
127. Walk up to random people and ask them if their initials are R.A.B.
128. If they say no, give them a dirty mistrusting look.
129. If they say yes, then tackle them and demand that they hand over the Horcrux.
130. Yell "Crucio" at drivers who cut you off.
131. Call them every night and ask what the Transfiguration homework
Mental Hospital Phone Menu:
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital!
Just to tell you, if you have read every word so far it means that you definitely ARE crazy or weird, and you should DEFINITELY put at least those ones on your profile.
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.
Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.
Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.
Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hoqwarts has seen in a while.
Professor McGonagall … does not take herself too seriously. It is a bad idea to tell her.
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Hermione Granger … has PMS and a wand.
Ron Weasley … is very afraid.
Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.
Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.
Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.
James Potter … doesn’t believe her.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.
Bellatrix Black … is quietly going insane.
Narcissa Black … would like a new hairbrush.
Lucius Malfoy … does not like to be referred to as ‘Luscious Mouthful’.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if HP were to put on earmuffs and pulled out a mandrake in his presence.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Roman Empire
3) Holy Roman Empire
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
"Please don't hurt me! I have relatives in Manhattan!" "... Italy, dude, you realize that you and I are both nations, right?" "Veeeee?" "That means you don't have any relatives in my country." "..." "..." "I'M A VIRGIN YOU WOULDN'T HURT A VIRGIN WOULD YOU?!" America sighed and smirked. "Dude, we really need to fix that." ". . . Vee? Vee?! VEE?!?!"
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
I can't imagine her trying to pick up anyone, actually...
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
"Ah - Gilbert - if my brother finds us..."
"Then he'll have to deal with the fact that his big sister is happy with someone, ja?"
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Rome and Russia are more than happy together up until Russia runs away with England. Rome then has a one-night stand with his own grandson, Romano, and an affair with Canada. He then listens to Germany and finds love with his other grandson, Veneziano Italy. Title? "THE WORLD IS MESSED"
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and and make friends on here we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list.
SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), ChiyoChiyamamoto (USA), Crazy-Monkey13 (USA), Hullop (USA), Mayonaka Naze (Dominican Republic), RUHLSAR000 (USA) PotterAnimeJackson(Canada), Mermaid-Luchia(Australia), Jostanos (USA), TheBlackSeaReaper (Bermuda), Sakura Ichigo Morihiko (Canada)