Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha, and Dragon Ball Z.
Cacat is, contrary to popular belief, still alive and kicking somewhere in the globe. It was a very tough decision posting this update - crippled by the fear of being either completely lost and forgotten, or completely blasphemized - but it had to be done, and so here it is.
You guys might or might not still be around, and you might or might not be reading this, but she has just one last thing to say.
To her inspirations, her loveliest readers, her wonderful friends, blessed souls who'd forgiven her time and again, and given her unconditional support and strength since the beginning - you know who you are girls - cacat gives the assurance that she has never forgotten any of you, neither has she forgotten the beauty and the magic of the Inuyasha world, nor her writings, and however hard the path, she WILL complete what she'd set out to do 2 years ago.
So until the next chapter!
Important: My email has changed, so if anyone wants to contact me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org . The previous email service I was using was discontinued very abruptly and rudely, so again, I beg pardon if anyone has tried to contact me for the past few months, and have not received any replies from me.
To those on my AIM list like Ms. Videl Son, I apologise too, for being missing in action for such a long period of time. With any luck, I will be seeing y'all around real soon :-)
1. Distant Thunder: Chapter 13 is in the process of being completed, and if anyone would like to help, I would be more than grateful. I developed a potentially huge love and craze for Hiten somewhere along the way. It's something more than just the way he looks and dresses (although that plays a decidedly big part in my obsession). I adore how maniacally homicidal he is (no just kidding), his almost devilish, sadistic sense of humour, his crazed mood swings, and just about everything else. And then I thought, who would be perfect for this hunk? Well none other than Kagome herself! And thus, DT was written.
This will be the fic I am concentrating on for now, because I've got loads of inspiration and ideas just waiting to be let out, and because of the wonderful support you readers have been giving me. Thank you :-)
2. Destiny: On indefinite hold. An attempt at a Dragon Ball romance, that centers on Cell, my all-time favourite Dragon Ball character,
3. Yakuza: On indefinite hold. A rather dark, Sesshoumaru/Kagome AU fic. I've received quite a few requests for me to continue, but I am simply not able to do so. It is going in a direction I did not intend for, and once I lose the feel for a fic, it is very difficult to pick it up just like that again. I do like this story very much, so one day, I will probably be giving it a revamp. But for now, let's just say that I've written myself into a corner. Well hey, if it's a consolation, this is open to any suggestions you folks have, and if I do meet one that agrees with me, I will use that idea to continue with Yakuza.
4. Eyes On Me: On indefinite hold
5. Dark Heaven: On indefinite hold
If you'd like to chat with me, whether it's about your fics, my fics, other people's fics, need help, got a complaint, or just about anything really, don't hesitate to drop me an email. I'm friendlier than I might seem :-) No, really. I love talking to people,
For excellent reads, check out my list of favourite stories and authors. Extremely well-written fiction by some of the finest authors on ff.net. Trust me, chances are, u won't be disappointed. And all of them are well-deserving of the wonderfully addictive drug called REVIEWS!!
Bio updated: 27.12.06
Bio updated: 11.01.04
Bio updated: 07.17.03